The Return. (A Zei Fanfic.)

Von Korkiyoo

Disclaimer! Characters such as - Jiryi - Zui - Kipi Are not mine! Characters that are mine are Kei and Yasag... Mehr

Flashback.

Brief Memory.

7 0 0
Von Korkiyoo

Zui paced around his room, he had just got back from his show, but something was.. missing? He didn't know what, he was 'happy', with his mom..even if he knew his Mom actually hated his fucking guts, and probably was only using him for money. He knew something was..'wrong' though, so he had started to rummage through his possessions and found something of interest.

"...A Music box?"

He stared at the strange box for a moment, as his eyes widened he remembered something, well, someone in this case.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

109K 3.4K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
197K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...