The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

13 : Confusion

213 14 5
By struggle_wind

Proofreader : @chefchez

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Peng rushed into Jingyu's room and Weizhou chased after him. Peng was about to call Jingyu when Weizhou suddenly pulled his arm away.

"Peng, we have to talk," said Weizhou.

"About what?" he asked with a frown.

"Let's go somewhere else", Weizhou tried to grab Peng's hand.

"Just talk here, Zhou."

Weizhou looked confused. He was really shocked by Peng's confession for being gay and didn't know why he didn't like the idea of Peng liking Jingyu.

"Peng, are you sure about your sexual orientation? I mean.... maybe... maybe you just admire him, maybe you don't like him, maybe you just...".

Peng's face reddened. He really didn't like Weizhou's question.

"Zhou, I'm gay!!! I've never liked girls!! And I'm sure... I like Jingyu. So please, don't get in my way".

Peng pushed Weizhou's chest to pass him, but suddenly Jingyu appeared. Peng got so shocked, because he was afraid that Jingyu might have heard his conversation with Weizhou.

Jingyu smiled at Peng "Oh Peng...now you can lie down in my room. I will prepare dinner. Do you want to rest in the living room or do you want to sleep in my room while waiting for me to prepare dinner?".

Peng was relieved. Jingyu was very nice to him. He glanced at Weizhou and saw Weizhou bowing his head. It looked like Weizhou was going to have a bad dream tonight. Peng smirked then turned his face away and smiled at Jingyu.

"Jingyu, I'm going to sleep for a while. Can you wake me up when dinner is ready?"

"Okay," replied Jingyu. Then Peng left Jingyu and Weizhou.

Weizhou still kept his head lowered. He was confused, he didn't want Jingyu to be with Peng. Even if Jingyu was also gay, he couldn't let Peng have him. He himself didn't understand how or why he could even think like that.

Jingyu could see that Weizhou seemed to be bothered by something. He touched Weizhou's shoulder and pressed it lightly.

"Are you okay? Are you still feeling dizzy?", asked Jingyu.

Weizhou looked at Jingyu's hand on his shoulder. He liked it. He liked it when Jingyu touched him. Weizhou didn't understand at all the reason how could ssomething like that make him feel so happy.

"Hey...Weizhou... Are you okay?".

"Jingyu, are you gay?" Weizhou asked suddenly.

"What???!!!", Jingyu was shocked. Why would Weizhou ask him such a thing?

Weizhou could see the anger on Jingyu's face.

"Jingyu, I was just asking. Please, don't be angry. Please".

"Why did you ask me that? Do I look gay to you?'.

Weizhou panicked. He couldn't let Jingyu be angry with him. It would make Jingyu's impression of him even worse than it already was.

"No.... no... I mean, do you have a girlfriend?".

Jingyu was still frowning then he walked past Weizhou. Weizhou caught his hand.

"Please answer me, Jingyu. Please....".

Jingyu turned and looked at Weizhou, right in the eyes. Weizhou again felt panicked, to the point of sweating and shaking. He felt like his head had been hit by something hard. Jingyu raised his eyebrows, while still looking at Weizhou's eyes.

"No!!!! Of course not!!! Why are you even asking such a question??".

Weizhou's eyeballs were spinning indefinitely. He felt unwell, he hated the feeling. Jingyu could feel Weizhou's cold sweat on his wrist. He also saw beads of cold sweat on Weizhou's forehead.

"Weizhou, are you okay?", he asked as he tried to touch Weizhou's forehead, but Weizhou swatted away Jingyu's hand.

"I...I...I'm fine", he replied nervously.

"Are you sure?".

Weizhou just nodded.

"If you want, you can lie down on the sofa".

Weizhou went straight to the sofa and sat down.

"You want something? Water maybe?", offered Jingyu.

Weizhou looked into Jingyu's eyes. Jingyu looked back at Weizhou, their eyes locked. Jingyu felt something strange arise in his heart. What is wrong with me? What is this feeling??

Jingyu averted his eyes and headed straight to the kitchen. Weizhou felt the same way. A strange feeling that made his heart race.

Weizhou helped Jingyu prepare the food that was on the table. But the atmosphere around them felt strange. Usually he couldn't stand silence when a friend is around him. But now he was scared. He was afraid to break this silence.

"Weizhou....sorry, could you pass me the bowl?", Jingyu finally broke the silence between them.

"Of course," Weizhou replied.

Weizhou passed the bowl to Jingyu, and their skin touched. It felt like a small electric current had stung them. They both immediately pulled their hands, making the bowl fall. Weizhou looked at Jingyu, just as Jingyu lifted his head. Weizhou bent down to pick up the shards of the bowl.

"Sorry Jingyu....I...I...didn't holding the bowl properly".

Jingyu left him to it and Weizhou continued picking up the pieces of the bowl on the floor. But his mind was all over the place. What is this? What is this feeling? What's with my heart? His pulse became louder and harder.

"Weizhou".

Weizhou looked up at the sudden voice.

"I'll clean up the rest. Put the shards you're holding into this plastic bag."

Weizhou took the bag and left Jingyu.

What is this? Why do I feel awkward around him? He's just Weizhou, Jingyu. What happened to you? Now it was Jingyu's turn to wonder in his heart.

Dinner was ready. Jingyu's grandparents joined them at the dining table. Peng smiled happily. Weizhou, on the other hand, kept his head down. He felt very tired even though he didn't know what made him tired.

"Uummm...Weizhou. Can you give me your bowl please".

"Uh?? Oh yeah.... This...".

Weizhou gave the bowl to Jingyu. Normally Jingyu would be angry with this attitude, but considering what had just happened, he let it be. Peng was eating with a happy feeling, because he could taste the food cooked by his crush. It was a very beautiful feeling for him.

"Mmmmmm... Jingyu. It's delicious", Peng complimented Jingyu's cooking.

"You like it?', asked Jingyu.

"I really like it," Peng replied with a big smile. But Jingyu only smiled a little. He glanced at Weizhou, but Weizhou just kept eating quickly and he looked serious. He's so weird today, he thought. Shortly after, Weizhou stood up from his seat.

"I'm done....", Weizhou smiled then took the bowl to the sink.

"Put it down, Zhou. I'll wash it later", Jingyu prevented him from washing the bowl.

"No, its okay".

Jingyu resumed his dinner. Weizhou finished washing his bowl then returned to the dining room.

"Uummmm.... Grandpa, Grandma, it's getting late and I have to go back home soon. Thank you for the dinner. Good night", Weizhou suddenly said goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma.

"Bye Jingyu... Bye Peng", he said goodbye.

Jingyu frowned. He didn't know what was wrong. Weizhou didn't feel comfortable staying in his house for long, making him feel something was strange. Jingyu stood up and grabbed Weizhou's hand.

"I'll take you home," he said suddenly.

"Huh????", Weizhou was confused by the words Jingyu said all of the sudden. He was shocked, then he glanced at Peng and then removed Jingyu's hand from his.

"No need, Jingyu. I'm not a girl. I can go home alone".

Jingyu was getting more and more confused, even to the point of grinding his teeth. Then he pulled Weizhou out of his house.

"Jingyu....wait....Jingyu....".

Weizhou felt pain in his wrist. Jingyu pulled Weizhou out of the gate of his house and let go of Weizhou's hand.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"Huh???'.

"First, you asked if I was gay or not. And now, you're acting as if you don't like being around me. What's the matter with you?!!!', he asked.

"What??", Weizhou was confused.

"Tsk... answer me, Zhou!".

"Uh... I... I... I... just... I....", Weizhou stuttered.

"Ssshhh... I know. You're afraid that I'm really gay and I'll rape you there?", said Jingyu and pointed at his house.

"No....no...it's not like that...".

"Who said that??? Who said that I was gay?? Ryan? Alex? Pao? Who??!!!", he shouted.

"No... Jingyu.... it's just...".

"I know what you're doing behind my back, Zhou. You told everyone at school that I had dyslexia, that I was stupid, so you and your friends would feel sorry for me. Ooohh...my dear friends... We have to get Jingyu to play with us because he's such a stupid kid, so no one wants to be his friend, and I feel bad for him....is that so??", Jingyu raved in an elevated tone.

"Jingyu....", Weizhou was so confused by what he had just heard.

"What? Is that true?", asked Jingyu

Weizhou tugged at Jingyu's collar.

"I NEVER PITTIED YOU!!! I NEVER SAID THAT TO MY FRIENDS!!!! SO STOP THINKING THE WORST OF ME!!!", Weizhou pushed Jingyu but Jingyu grabbed him and pushed him against the wall.

"SO WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THAT??? WHY ARE YOU ASKING THINGS LIKE THAT???!!!!".

Weizhou's heartbeat was beyond fast. He didn't understand why, but suddenly tears rolled down from his eyes.

"I DON'T KNOW!!! I DON'T KNOW!!! I DON'T KNOW, JINGYU!!!!".

Weizhou pushed Jingyu's body away from him then ran away from Jingyu. Jingyu leaned his body against the wall and let out a long breath. He looked at Weizhou's back which was slowly disappearing.

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Published : July 31, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
121K 6K 21
"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello. I'm.... 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸, 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓲𝓫𝓸. " 'It's 𝓱𝓲𝓶... ' ...
7.9K 737 61
Weiying and Wangji had a chance encounter when they were 15 years old. Their encounter was brief yet left lasting impressions which fueled an unfulf...
45.6K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...