Kiribaku One-Shots (smut)

נכתב על ידי findingconfidence

A series, chapter by chapter, of Kirishima and Bakugou fucking. That's it. Chapters are labeled at the beginn... עוד

Other Kiribaku Content: 10k Special
Part 1: Scandal
Part 2: Warm
Part 3: Goodnights (fluff)
Part 4: Flashback
Part 5: The More, the Merrier (Fluff)
Part 6: Apocalypse
Part 7: Happy Birthday, Bakugou (Fluff)
Part 8: Join in
Part 9: Valentine's Day
Part 10: Kinky
Part 11: Caught in Heat
Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 1
Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 2

Part 13: A Night Out -pt. 1

1.6K 25 8
נכתב על ידי findingconfidence

Updates:

Hello all! I've been on a pretty big hiatus since Covid, and I'm honestly so sorry. This is one of my favorite series to write for so it's a shame I took a step away for so long.

I'm an official college student! This transition has been pretty hectic and stressful, but I'm happy it's finally settling and the process is over lol. The support this stupid lil series gets is incredible, and I'm constantly reminded of the support I get when I hop back on here, so thank you all!

Now that that's aside, tonight I'm gonna be writing a lil pre-covid, pre-kiribaku bar scene. Might get hot n steamy, who knows 👀

Anyway, thank you! And happy reading ❤️

~

Kirishima Eijirou, otherwise known to the public as Red Riot, was still experiencing the stress of a villain he had more than amply defeated. In a cruel fate, the press had been nagging him for endless interviews despite his hours already given and his days spent finding the guy. He was sure if he looked hard enough, still, he could find some desperate reporter or paparazzi following him home from the hero agency. So, l with the aftermath of it all falling off his shoulders, he gathered himself up as he'd showered and redressed himself to go to a bar. One (conveniently) within walking distance, of course, but a bar non the less. A gay bar, non the less, and that was an exciting thing.

Since he'd exited high school, he still hadn't come out- not to the public, and not to his high school class. Perhaps Kaminari knew (since he was pretty sure they'd hooked up while drunk) as well as Mina, but they were the only ones. Not even his dear old friend, Katsuki, had any idea of his preferences when they were close. After all, Eijirou was a man, and liking men wasn't masculine enough. He'd be made fun of, despite everything he'd done to build a safe environment for his friends and family, and that hurt him.  He just wanted to do what he could to keep his family safe, but when he showed the humanity within his diversity, he was shunned.

Despite this fear, he knew that these things wouldn't out weight the positive. That night would be a big step for him; despite the affects on his work, he knew it would be a decision for the better of his happiness and relationships. This moment was one he had been waiting to act upon impulse for, and that night just happened to be brewing with spontaneity.

As Kirishima stepped outside his apartment complex, he took a deep breath; this was a new beginning for him- in his personal life, and perhaps mentally also. A breath for new life, it was. A breath for his new self- or at least, a new image.

With a smile on his face, he began his walk to the bar.

~

The walk was long and cold, as the autumn weather nipped at his hands and neck, keeping him awake and attentive all the way there. Once settled at the bar, the place looking like any average pub, gave him no indication of any variation from its Hetero predecessors. He sat up on a stool, comfy but firm, with just a bottle of sake, taking slow sips every so often. He found himself following some competitive sport on one television with his focus lingering every once in awhile on a news broadcast.

"FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE!" A voice boomed from across the way. A familiar voice, it was, but one he'd always been bemused with; it was from someone he'd loved despite everything the world saw. One he missed, so much in fact that he'd called out to it, the name falling from his lips uncontrollably.

"...Kats?" he called hesitantly, near to halting his breath all together. Nobody could hear him, not even the subject himself, but he didn't need to hear it to get his attention. Bakugou's eyes wandered through the room after the player rolled his eyes and walked away, nothing catching his attention until Red Riot came into his view.

Kirishima gawked, his mouth wide open at the sight of him. The flannel with the sleeves neatly folded, the black t-shirt, tight enough to flaunt his muscles but loose enough for comfort. The jeans he wore were only lightly used, hugging his legs and ass with enough definition to make the other men's mouths water. The boots were docs, practical but fashionable, and quite the flex of his bank account.

Kirishima shallowed, his eyes wide and his heart running marathons as he saw the smirk plastered across Bakugou's face. His chest lifted and fell as if executing a laugh, and his feet followed a clear path to Kirishima's seat. Bakugou sat next to him with his grin growing wider, another laugh escaping- this one now audible -sitting his head on his hand and peering at Kirishima with a reminiscent flush in his face.

"Long time no see, huh?" He slurred. It was only obvious at this point that he was acting out of liquid confidence. Unfortunately, Kirishima couldn't yet say the same.

"Yeah," the red headed hero laughed nervously, his face heating up as a smirk grew on the blonde beside him. "Yeah, it has been awhile. How've you been holding up?" Kirishima asked as nonchalantly as possible, attempting to mimic the laxness of Bakugou's demeanor. That wasn't working out too well, though.

"Good, but god fucking damn you need to chill," Bakugou chuckled, leaning in.

"He he, yeah. I guess I have been kinda tense," Kirishima said, scratching his neck and laughing awkwardly. Bakugou squinted at the red head for a moment before relaxing his eyes and smirking.

"You're waaay too tense, fuckhead." He waved the bartender over and asked, "four shots." He nodded toward one bottle at each side of him, seeming to look for some sort of sign of what the hell the shot was supposed to be of. Bakugou promptly responded with a glance to his left, and the bartender nodded, grabbing the shots for the pair and set two in front of each of them. Kirishima raised a brow, coming to the realization that Bakugou wasn't much shy to alcohol. "Go on. Take one."

"Really, you sure? How much is it, I'll have to pay you back," Kirishima insisted, his sobriety becoming slightly annoying to the blonde. He was flustered as all hell as the shots sat patiently in front of them, the challenge perhaps coming too fast. He'd just shown up and was practically thrown alcohol and a drinking buddy to support him. No, it wasn't a good habit, but if it wasn't a habit... where's the harm?

"Yes, I'm sure, and I don't want your fucking money. Just take the goddamned shots." Bakugou insisted, his left hand grazing Kirishima's arm lazily. The redhead's skin enflamed at the gentle touch and he gulped nervously, but his excitement overthrew any anxiety at that moment. Without another hesitation, it was bottoms up, and all that was left of his shots were burning sensations echoing against his throat.

He smiled sinfully. "Thanks, Kats."

"Whoa, slow down with the nicknames, Red," he smiled back. His expression softened as he leaned in to breath it in his ear, led by even more liquid confidence than before with the help of his shots.

Kirishima's eyes went wide as his face lingered so close, Bakugou's arm having slid down to  Kirishima's thigh and the blonde now leaned over him.

The blonde's lips parted with a light pop, a smile growing as Bakugou backed up and tucked a hair behind the red head's ear. Kirishima was dumbstruck by the boys confidence, but he knew that wasn't necessarily it. The proximity, the hot breath against his cheek, and the burn of his gaze as he carefully examined the Hero made his mind run laps.

"Hey buddy, get a room." The bartender exhaled. The both of them immediately turned their attention away, to which Bakugou stood boldly, leaning over the counter with a stupor that his latest infatuation didn't recognize.

"Maybe I fucking will," Bakugou hissed across the bar, grabbing the hand of the famed Red-Riot who had (with that very public display of affection so early in the evening) became a newly out queer icon to Japan.

~

"My apartment or yours?" The blonde asked,  sipping from a flask that had been well hidden in his inner jacket pocket. Bakugou's scene, while exciting, wasn't enough to fully push him out of the bar as he had to wander back in to at least pay what was left of his tab, to which Kirishima was amazed he was sober enough to remember to do. Despite that, he added another 6 shots to the tab he had just paid off, and after they'd downed them all with the help of some Coca Cola, sashimi, and another two hours of slurred flirting and casual conversation; Kirishima paid for what was left. The two left the bar hand in hand at that point, Kirishima too intoxicated to care and Bakugou too intoxicated to fight it, especially considering how happy it clearly made him.

"My apartment or yours?" The blonde asked,  sipping from a flask that had been well hidden in his inner jacket pocket. Kirishima gawked at it a moment before answering, thinking, how is he still drinking?

"What do you mean? We jus saw each other after, like, years and you want me to just- walk into your apartment?" Kirishima asked, a slight (gay) panic in his voice as they strolled down the pavement.

"You walked out of that bar with me, I'm not sure what the fuck you thought was happening." Kirishima nodded, exaggerating an expression of acknowledgment as he bobbed his head from side to side. He has a point, he thought. There's not much else open other than other bars that late at night. "If you want a drink that fucking badly you can have some of the cheap shit at my house. It's not the tastiest, but it'll put you on your ass."

"Nah, bro. Thanks though.

"Well, anyway, who's is closer? Mine or yours?" The red head questioned nervously.

"Uhh... well I'm two blocks away, how close are you, hotshot?"

"I mean, it's at least thrice that... no, more like four times that.." Kirishima narrowed just eyes in contemplation, approximating their distance at that moment. However, he was quickly interrupted by the blonde's quick move to start dragging the number four hero.

"Mine then!" Bakugou blurted out as they dashed through the next block and a half. Kirishima was amazed he didn't have article after article calling him a drunk by this time in his career as cars slowed to make way for the two of them, Bakugou even nearly tripping them as they approached the entrance, burning red and panting as they neared the door.

Bakugou fumbled for his card, and upon finding it, slid it through the scanner. In a quick response, the lock clicked as they were granted entrance. Kirishima gulped at his side as his palms grew sweaty, his face heated up, and his body became tense with the thoughts of everything they could get up to.

"Come on," Bakugou beckoned gruffly, a sly smirk sneaking through his inflection. "Get over here so we can get this fucking night started already." With quick feet following closely behind him, there was no doubt in either's mind that this would be a night to behold.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...