Reality Ever After

By ScribbledVisions

Join in to witness Manik and Nandini strive through the challenges thrown by life. It's all about them growin... More

Copyright ©
Part 1. Our Journey
Part 2. Our Worlds Entwining
Part 3. Let me Protect You
Part 4. I'll Hold You Till the End of Time
Part 5. Mockery Malfunctioned
Part 6. Late Night Phenomenon
Part 7. Pent-Up Emotional Outburst
Part 8. I'll Be There For You
Part 9. Coffee Chronicles
Part 10. Lovers' Quarrel
Part 11. Make-up Kisses and Conversations
Part 12. The Note is Too Low
Part 13. You Before Me
Part 14. D-Day Jitters
Part 15. Relationship Analytics
Part 16. A Cinderella Moment
Part 17. The Adregenic Concert
Part 18. Head over Heels
Part 19. Plan B
Part 20. This Ain't a Fairy Tale
Part 21. A Two-Way Street?
Part 22. Pieces of a Puzzle
Looking for Inspiration
Part 23. Unknown Aptitude
Part 24. Awkward Huddle
Part 25. Girl Talk
Part 26. Physics & Pa
Part 27. A Tangled Mess
Part 28. Mad At (About) You
Part 29. Lean on me
Part 30. Happy Realization
Part 31. Home
Part 32. Bills and Birth Control
Part 33. Contraversies and Conclusions
Part 34. Insecurities At Play
Part 35. Bickering Travellers
Part 36. Tipsy Tales
Part 37. Travel Diaries
Part 38. The Battle of Betrayal
Part 39. My Pillar of Strength
Part 40. Crime Master Gogo
Part 41. A Long Day's Night
Part 42. Impulsive Decisions
Part 43. The First Compromise
Part 44. Friend or Follower?
Part 45. Solace in your Arms
Part 46. Denial & Acceptance
Part 47. Pride & Protectiveness
Part 48. Finding Family
Part 49. A Blessing in Disguise
Part 50. You Inspire Me
Part 51. A Born Leader
Part 52. Envy, Guilt & Fury
Part 53. Shattered But Stronger
Part 54. The Price of Privilege
Part 55. Struggle to Success
Part 56. A Peek into the Future
Decode the cover
Part 57. Diverging Thoughts
Part 58. Baby Steps
Part 59. Rejection
Part 61. Wants and Needs
Part 62. Helpless Turmoil
Part 63. Seize & Surrender
Part 64. Bare My Soul
Chapter 65. Forever Rose
Note
The MaNan Movie - Such a Sham!
Part 66. Ground Rules
Chapter 67: Pawn in the Game
Part 68. Life is a Lie
Part 69. Numb
Part 70. House of Cards
Part 71. My Anchor in the Storm
Note
Part 72. A Web of Love
Part 73. The Battle of the Mind
KYY Season 4 - Penny for your Thoughts?
Part 74. Letting Go
Part 75. One Last Time
Part 76 - The Beauty of Their Dreams

Part 60. Just Another Bad Day

4.6K 749 188
By ScribbledVisions

Hey everyone,

Apologies for disappearing for sometime but I was just not getting the inspiration to write this part. Besides, I've been terribly busy at work and otherwise as well.

However, I've finally managed to pen something down. I hope you guys like it.

Love,
-SV

PS - Not proof read. Please ignore typos. I will proof read it later.

Now proof-read.

PPS - Translations to be updated later.

Translations updated now.
—————————————————————-

Nandini had locked herself in her room after her conversation with Chacha. She didn't want to let them know how heartbroken she was. That would only make them feel guilty of the whole situation. And she would never want that. But unfortunately, she couldn't stop crying and was currently very vulnerable to put up a brave face in front of her family. But more than that, all she needed right now was Manik. He was after all her best friend and her only confidante when she needed a shoulder to lean on. Hence, she decided to go to Manik's house before it got too late. She made up an excuse of how Manik was unwell and she needed to be there for him and left the house immediately before Chachi could ask her more questions. Chachi also knew that this was just an excuse after what happened an hour ago. However, she let it go because she knew that probably only Manik could comfort her and take care of her at this moment.

As soon as Nandini reached Manik's house, Ramesh Kaka told her that Manik was not at home. However, he even mentioned that Nyonika was having a small business dinner at home. Nandini didn't know what to do. She didn't want to go back to her house and she knew that Manik would eventually come home. And so she asked Ramesh Kaka to help her sneak into Manik's room and told him that she would stay indoors only. Nyonika wouldn't even realise that she was at home. Ramesh Kaka would've normally asked her to not take the risk but Nandini wasn't looking her usual cheerful self. And so, he agreed and managed to sneak her into Manik's room.

Nandini entered Manik's room and threw herself on the bed. All the tears that she had been holding back started streaming down her face and she continued to cry until she fell asleep exhausted.

Manik, on the other hand, had not been able to digest what had happened in the meeting. He had never been rejected for anything in his life before and hence, he didn't know how to deal with this. He had been driving randomly around Mumbai after the meeting not knowing what to do for a long time. When he finally got tired of all the traffic, he decided to stop at Worli sea face and clear his head. Unfortunately, the more he thought about it, the more demotivated he felt. He didn't know what he should do next? Was he making a mistake by pursuing business? He had genuinely started believing that he could be good at it. But was he really? Were Nandini and his Dad both wrong? But more than business being a wrong decision, he felt like he had been robbed of his confidence. No one had ever laughed on his face like that. No one had ever treated him like a joke. Was it all only because of the power he held of being a Malhotra? Was he really full of shit by himself?

However, the minute he realised that his thoughts were going down south, he decided to go and see Nandini. She was the only one who could understand and fix a messed up Manik. He immediately got back into his car and drove to Nandini's house. But the moment he reached her house, he saw that the lights of her room were switched off and the window was shut too. Would she be asleep already? He checked the time and it was around 12:30 am. He decided to still give her a call to check if she was up. But the phone just kept ringing. Hence, he thought she must have gone to sleep. He sat back in his car and drove home disappointed that he couldn't speak with her. Maybe he'd talk to her early in the morning.

He drove back home to realise that Nyonika had a few business associates at home for dinner and drinks. He groaned in frustration when Nyonika saw him enter and he was forced to socialise with the random business associates for a few minutes. Unfortunately, whatever his equation with Nyonika was, it was between the family. The rest of the world didn't need to know how ugly their relationship was. But the most frustrating part about the evening was when random business associates asked him about his future plans. He had just had a major blow on the face today and he didn't need people asking him the same question. It was almost like rubbing salt on his wounds. However, after a few minutes, he excused himself on the pretext of being tired and having an early morning the next day.

He entered his room to find it dark. He rushed to the washroom for a quick shower and changed into his pajamas. As soon as he came near his bed to retire for the day, he saw Nandini snuggled into the blanket fast asleep on his side of the bed. He couldn't believe his eyes. Was she really here? How did she always know when he needed her? The entire day was a nightmare today but finding her in his room at the end of this day made him feel better instantly. Is this what people mean when they say about coming home to the person you love? Well, he didn't know about others. But this definitely meant the world to him. He got into bed with her and gently pulled her closer to him and into his arms. She snuggled on his chest and put her arms around him, hugging him closer. He put his leg on top of hers and put the blanket around them.

He lay awake, unable to sleep, on his bed thinking about the meeting again. To be honest, he just couldn't forget the humiliation he felt today. He kept running his fingers in Nandini's hair and sometimes kissing the top of her head waiting for sleep to come. Some time in between all of that, Nandini's disturbed sleep broke too. She realised that she had fallen asleep crying and now she was wrapped in Manik's arms. Just the place she wanted to be after last night. She knew Manik was awake after the continuous movement of his fingers on her hair. She couldn't help but hug him more tightly. Manik realised she was awake due to the sudden force of her arms.

Manik - Hey. You're awake? Did I wake you up?

Nandini - No. Woke up by myself.

He tried to come out of the hug so he could look at her but Nandini didn't let go and kept hugging him. She didn't want him to see her face closely. He would know that she had cried and he would get all worked up. And then it would get difficult to get him to calm down and sleep.

Nandini - Where were you so late? I fell asleep waiting for you.

Manik - Nowhere.

Nandini - Nowhere matlab? Your phone was also unreachable.
(What do you mean by nowhere? Your phone was also unreachable)

Manik - Nothing. Was just roaming around the city.

Nandini - What? Kya bol rahe ho Manik. Why were you roaming around the city?
(What? What are you trying to say Manik? Why were you roaming around the city?)

Manik - I have never felt so insulted and so humiliated in my entire life.

Nandini - Matlab? What happened?
(What do you mean? What happened?)

Manik - I had that interview na.

Nandini - Oh yes. I completely forgot about it. Kya hua?
(Oh yes. I comepletely forgot about it. What happened?)

This time, Nandini tried to detangle herself from him but he held on. He didn't want her looking into his eyes when he was ashamed of himself.

Manik - Nothing much. I was just made to realise what a big loser I am. All this attitude and swag and the arrogance I have is just all fake. No one cares two fucks of who I am outside college.

Nandini - Stop talking in riddles Manik. Seedhe seedhe batao kya hua?
(Stop talking in riddles Manik. Tell me what happened clearly)

Manik - Kuch nahi. (Nothing). I reached their office on time. And I was supposed to meet with the CEO. But no one turned up for one and a half hours. Finally, the chief business officer came. And you know what, I have never met a man so rude and insensitive before. He was not at all apologetic for being so late. Like he didn't even say a simple sorry. Uske baad he just assumed I am one of those techies and have come to join their IT team. But when I told him I was there to join the business strategy team and not the IT team, he said they didn't hire any freshers there. They needed someone with at least 5 years of work experience.

Nandini - So why did that HR chic call you in the first place? They should've just said no in the beginning.

Manik - I don't know. But that wasn't the worst part. That guy laughed in my face when I told him I've studied music. He didn't even bother to understand why I wanted this shift in my career in the first place.

Nandini - But he didn't even ask you any business-related questions? Kuch bhi nahi poocha?

(But he didn't even ask you any business-related questions? None at all?)

Manik - He asked me one question in the end. But he had already fucked with my mind so much before that I was not thinking straight. So I didn't answer that well.

Nandini - What did he ask you?

Manik - About what strategies should they apply to increase their subscribers. I gave him a very generic answer because I didn't know much about them. I thought he'll tell me more about his company before judging me and asking me all kinds of questions.

Nandini - Hmmm. So what now?

Manik - I don't know. I just feel so small. Manik Malhotra, jisse log darte the, who used to be the king of SPACE and was the best in everything that he did, got rejected and how! I've never felt so insulted and humiliated in my whole life. I mean I was very sure I'll get this because this was a startup. But I didn't get this too. I don't know what I should do next?
(I don't know. I just feel so small. The Manik Malhotra, who people feared to come close, who used to the be the king of SPACE and the best in everything that he did, got rejected and how. I mean I was so sure I'll get this because of this was a startup. But I didn't get this too. I don't know what I should do next?)

Nandini, on the other hand, thought that Manik should've been more prepared for this meeting. He went in unprepared thinking he'll sail through this by being his usual spontaneous and charming self. Although he was good at handling such situations in the same manner.  But sometimes, you need to do your homework. And this was the exact situation. But she didn't tell Manik this right now because he was not in the right mood to handle criticism. Maybe, once he sleeps over it and has had some time to think, she would talk to him about it.

But the very next moment, she thought what was the point of working hard, being prepared, being sincere and doing everything right. Because despite doing all of that, dreams still don't come true. She thought she had everything in her to crack the university of her dreams. But she didn't have the money. All her life, she thought money wasn't so important to her. What mattered was family and love. But for the first time in her life, she felt like she needed money too.

Manik was expecting Nandini to do her usual magic and make him feel better. He knew that she could make him see the best out of a worst situation too. She always managed to find a silver lining with every bad situation and always got him out of his self-deprecating and low moments. But Nandini's reaction was not quite expected.

Nandini - Hmmm.

Manik - Hmmm matlab? (What do you mean by hmmm?) Don't you have to find the positive out of this negative situation? You do this all the time. Where is the positivity hidden in this situation?

Nandini - Some situations have nothing positive about them. Life is unfair. Just accept it and move on.

Manik was surprised to hear Nandini talk like this.

Manik - What? How are you saying this?

Nandini - Sach toh keh rahi hoon. (It's the truth indeed). It doesn't make any difference whether you work hard, stay positive and do your best. Because we don't always get what we want and sometimes, you don't get what you deserve either. Life is indeed a bitch.

Manik - Nandini, what's wrong with you? Aisi baatein kyu kar rahi ho?
(Nandini, what's wrong with you? Why are you say such things?)

Just then, he heard her sniff and that was it. Manik forcefully detangled himself from her to look at her and he saw two fat tears running down her eyes. He immediately wiped them off and cupped her face.

Manik - Hey. Kya hua? Why are you crying?
(Hey. What happened? Why are you crying?)

Nandini got up and sat on the bed, trying to control her tears and not start crying once more. Manik too sat next to her and pulled her in his arms.

Manik - Kya hua Nandini. At least tell me?
(What happened Nandini. At least tell me?)

Nandini - I don't want to talk about it.

She moved a little away from Manik.

Manik - But why? You know you'll have to tell me either way, don't you. So just tell me already. Did someone say something? Did I do or say something unintentionally?

Nandini shook her head denying all of it.

Manik - Nyonika ne kuch bola? Or Navya? Or anyone else?
(Did Nyonika say something? Or Navya? Or anyone else?)

Nandini shook her head once more.

Manik - Then what happened? Is Rishabh okay? What about Chacha and Chachi? Are they fine?

The moment Manik mentioned them, she started crying again. Manik immediately wiped her tears once more and pulled her in once again.

Manik - Kya kaha Chacha and Chachi ne? Tell me what happened?
(What did Chacha and Chachi say? Tell me what happened?)

Nandini - Aaj pehli baar lag raha hai that I am an orphan. I had never felt this because I always had Amms, Chacha and Chachi. But for the first time, I feel like things would've been different if Ma and Pa would've been alive.
(For the first time today, I feel like an orphan. I had never felt this because I always had Amms, Chacha and Chachi. But for the first time, I feel like things would've been different if Ma and Pa would've been alive)

Manik - Aisa kyu lag raha hai tumhe? Tell me what happened from the beginning.
(Why are you feeling this way? Tell me what happened from the beginning?)

Nandini - So for the last few days, I've been thinking about taking the Harvard thing seriously. Especially since you told me about how it is possible with an educational loan. And then, after researching for days and also speaking to Zoya, I realised I really want to do this. The degree and the whole exposure and experience will be very good for me. Besides, I am also doing really well. The All India 7th rank makes my profile quite strong. So I honestly thought I should go for it. And so, I decided to speak to Chacha about this as I will need some help from him financially for sure to make this happen. And also help me out with the loan and stuff.

Manik was surprised to know that she had been thinking about this quite seriously since the last few days and she didn't even mention it to him once. He knew that he had only asked her to consider this whole thing seriously but she never actively mentioned that she was giving it a serious thought. And to be honest, this was quite a surprise to him. Not that he didn't want Nandini to think about it but he would've liked to be a part of the whole process. But not only had Nandini kept him out of this all throughout, but she had already spoken to Chacha about it. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Nandini speak further.

Nandini - So when I spoke to Chacha about it, he said no. He said that he had a lot of other responsibilities and he couldn't afford to pay for education abroad. I explained to him about how I will get a loan. Which I will pay off myself once I get my degree. But he said that he will need to be a guarantor on my loan application, and he is not willing to even take that responsibility.

Manik didn't know what to say. He was really mad at Chacha for refusing Nandini what she deserved. In the last couple of years that he had known Nandini, she had never asked Chacha and Chachi for anything. He knew she felt very obligated of them since they had taken her and Rishabh in. Hence, he knew how much effort it would've taken Nandini to ask this of Chacha. And if that wasn't enough, she was denied the only thing she had asked. Hence, not knowing what to do, he just hugged her as tight as he could. What a shitty day the two of them had had.

Manik - Do you want me to speak to Chacha once? Maybe I can make him understand the importance of this.

Nandini shook her head immediately. She had already put her pride aside once and asked for this. But she wouldn't ask again.

Nandini - No. I don't want to ask him again.

Manik - Will you let me help?

Nandini - No Manik. You know that I will never agree to that. Let's not even discuss it.

Manik - Okay.

Manik let it be because he knew Nandini would never borrow money from him. This was something she was very sensitive about. And he didn't want to upset her more than she already was.

After a while, Nandini came out of the hug and wiped her tears away.

Nandini - It's okay. It is what it is. There's no point crying over this. I'll just have to accept this fact as reality and settle for any university in India. In fact, I'll have to check the fees for those universities too. Those could be expensive as well.

Manik picked her up and made her sit on his lap, wiped her tears and kissed her temple.

Manik - I love you.

Nandini - Hmmm.

The two of them just kept hugging each other for a while, not bothering to say anything. They both knew that they had had a bad day and the fact that they were together after everything was a little soothing, making the whole painful experience bearable.

After a while, Manik decided to finally break the silence.

Manik - Waise ek baat poochu? (By the way, can I ask you a question?)

Nandini - Hmmm?

Manik - Tumne bataya nahi that you were thinking about this so seriously? (You didn't tell me that you were thinking about this seriously?)

Nandini - Matlab? You only made me start thinking about it. Jab tumne Bangalore mein explain kiya tha.
(What do you mean? You only made me start thinking about it. When you had explained to me in Bangalore.)

Manik - Haan. But that time, you told me you will think about it. Aur phir tumne kabhi bhi mention nahi kiya about how interested you were about going. But then aaj, suddenly, you even spoke to Chacha about it.
(Yeah. But that time, you told me you will think about it. But then you never mentioned to me how interested you were about going. And today, all of a sudden, you even spoke to Chacha about it?)

Nandini - What are you trying to say Manik?

She got out of his hold a little to look at him.

Manik - What I'm saying is that I am quite surprised that you had already made up your mind and you didn't discuss it with me before you spoke to Chacha about it.

Nandini - Haan so? What is the big deal in that Manik? You were the one who suggested I should take this seriously. And I thought you were onboard with the whole plan of me deciding to go to Harvard. So I didn't think I needed to discuss this with you.

Manik - Yes I would love for you to go to Harvard Nandini. But we have to think about our relationship too, right? I mean we need to plan and coordinate my career plans as well.

Nandini - Manik, hum humara career humaare relationship ke hisaab se plan nahi kar sakte. We can't coordinate and go at the same time. Besides, it's so difficult to get into Harvard, we may not even get in. For all you know, only one of us could get in.
(Manik, we can't plan our career based on our relationship. We can't coordinate and go at the same time. Besides, it's so difficult to get into Harvard, we may not even get in. For all you know, only one of could get in.)

Manik - Oh. So you think I won't be able to get in? You also think I'm the biggest loser. Just like that guy thought today.

Nandini - What! Maine aisa kab kaha?
(What! When did I say that?)

Manik - You just said it. You said that only one of us could get in. And of course, you think you're the smarter one between us, so you will definitely get through and I'm the loser.

Nandini - Manik, tum kahan ki baat kahan lekar jaa rahe ho? I didn't mean anything like that.
(Manik, you're stretching this too far. I didn't mean anything like that.)

Manik - Forget it Nandini. Just accept it. That you also think I'm a loser.

Nandini got angry now. What was wrong with him. She didn't mean anything like that. Yes, she thought that Manik was a little at fault when he went unprepared for the interview but she wasn't going to tell him about it right now. But now that he had only brought it up, he was not going to keep shut.

Nandini - No Manik. You're not a loser. But you're definitely an overconfident asshole with a huge superiority complex about yourself. And if you continue to operate the way you do, then yes, you won't get into Harvard. Forget Harvard, you won't get in anywhere.

Manik - What?

Nandini - Yes. You think you're super smart and can handle everything on the spot under any circumstances.. But no, you can't. You have to do your homework and prepare for big events in life. You didn't bother reading up about the company you were joining. Didn't even bother downloading their application to understand their business. You didn't even find out about the person who was going to interview you. And you expected them to give you a job? What did you expect when you were going for the interview? That the great Manik Malhotra has come to ask them for a job, so they should give it to him. Welcome to the real world Manik Malhotra. People don't get things that easily in life. In fact, people don't get things even after working very hard for it.

Manik - You mean someone like you?

Nandini - Yes. Someone like me. I've put in my whole heart and soul into studying astrophysics. I deserve to go to Harvard. But I can't. And here, you take one interview, which you go unprepared for, and think that it's the end of the world. But you know what, you still have all possible privileges to go to Harvard or any other goddamn school on earth.

Manik - So what I am saying is correct. You really think you're smarter than me and deserve a better career than me. But you know what Nandini, this isn't my first roadblock in the last few days. You know what happened the last time I applied for a job. It's not as easy for me as you think it is. Just because I don't have financial issues, doesn't mean my issues are not valid. You haven't ever gotten insulted today the way I did. So you don't have any right to judge me.

Nandini - Like I said Manik. I'm not judging you. I just told you what I thought.

Manik - You know what, I don't want to discuss this with you. You won't get it. All I wanted to tell you was that I would've liked to be a part of your decision-making process. I was caught by surprise that you decided and also spoke to Chacha about it without even mentioning it to me. I'm your boyfriend Nandini. I deserve to know these things.

Nandini - So now you want me to ask you about the career decisions I take?

Manik - No Nandini! I don't want you to ask me. I want you to discuss things with me. Because your decision affects my life too.

Nandini - Yes, it does. But I think I want to make my own career decisions by just thinking about what's best for me. I don't want to complicate things by bringing our relationship in between. I think we should just keep these two things separate. And I wanted to keep it separate. So I didn't speak to you before making my decision. And also because I thought you'd support my decision, no matter what.

Manik - I'm happy to support you in whatever you want Nandini. But our relationship is equally important. I don't know how we will survive in two different continents without each other with hours of time difference between us for years and years together. Have you thought of that?

Nandini - Yes I have Manik. But that's the thing. No matter how much we want to be together, we can't neglect what's best for our careers. But anyway, I don't know why are we even discussing this? I can't go anyway. So the chapter is shut already. So let's not fight over this stupid topic any longer.

Manik - I don't want to fight either. But today, you've just made it clear that our relationship doesn't mean as much to you as it means to me. You're not willing to even consider me or our relationship before making a major life decision. You clearly showed me my place in your life.

Nandini - What rubbish Manik. How can you even say that? You know how much I love you.

Manik - Yeah right.

Nandini - Really? You don't even believe I love you anymore? You know, it hurt me when Chacha said no to me today because I felt discriminated against for not being his real daughter. But I didn't feel alone that time because I knew I could come to you. You have become closer to me than my family. And that is why I came running to you the moment I needed someone. And now, you're saying that you don't mean enough to me.

She couldn't stop her tears when she said that. But she had had enough for the day. Two of the closest people in her life had hurt her beyond repair today. While she understood Chacha's predicament, she didn't expect anything like this from Manik. She thought that he would take care of her, distract her from the whole fiasco, even make love to her. But what he said was the worst thing ever. She immediately got up from the bed and started looking for her bag. She couldn't stay here for the night. It was too humiliating.

Manik, on the other hand, ran a frustrated hand in his hair. He regretted that he said that when she was already low, but he couldn't help himself. It really hurt him that she would not even put him or their relationship into consideration when she was making such decisions. He always considered her in every decision he made. Was it too much to ask the same from her. However, he put all those thoughts aside. He had to stop her from going home at this hour. It was 3 am and there was no way he was letting her step out alone at this time.

Manik - Nandini, where are you going? Come back here.

Nandini - In your dreams. I can't stay here tonight. I'm going.

Manik - Where the hell will you go at this time Nandini? It's 3 am. Chacha and Chachi will also be asleep right now. Ghar bhi nahi jaa paogi. (You won't be able to go back home)

Nandini - I don't care. I'll sit on the streets but I'm not staying here.

Manik - Stop being a child Nandini.

Nandini - Bye Manik.

She had picked her bag and phone and was walking towards the door when she heard Manik say something surprising.

Manik - Tumne hi kaha tha that our life isn't like a fairy tale, hai na? Sometimes, I will have a bad day, sometimes you will, and sometimes we both will. But the whole point is how we support each other through all of it? Both good and bad days, hai na?

Nandini turned around to see an almost teary Manik.

Manik - I know we both have said some mean things to each other. But we both have had a bad day today. But I still want to be there for you for your bad day and I'm hoping you will be there for mine. But if you still want to go, I'll come and drop you home myself.

Nandini didn't need another invitation. She kept her bag aside and ran to him, jumping into his arms. Both were on the verge of crying but also more than glad to be with each other. Manik finally put her down and kissed her forehead.

Manik - Thank you for staying. Let's just go to sleep and end this horrible day. We'll figure out everything else tomorrow morning, okay?

Nandini nodded and both of them settled into bed and shut the lights. The two of them were finally exhausted after a long and tiring day and sleep was gradually taking over them making their eyelids heavy. However, right before the moment when Nandini was about to shut her eyes, she said something he desperately wanted to hear.

Nandini - Manik...

Manik - Hmmm?

Nandini - I love you...

Manik - I love you too...

And just like that, both of them knew that this was just another bad day. And this very last moment made the whole day worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 12.7K 43
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
220K 18.6K 56
Cousins turned to Husband and wife.. Do they like each other ?? or forced Arranged marriage..?? peep into the story to know more.. Status : Completed...
2.6M 126K 200
786K 90.9K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.