Sonic and Neptunia Colors (Sl...

By ErikSoto16

This story takes place before Kirby and Neptune: Dimension Force and after HDN V/Re;birth 3. After saving the... More

Prologue: A Hyperdimensional Amusement Park
Welcome to Tropical Resort
Investigating the Alien Species
Vs. Rotatotron
Side Story #1: An Invitation to the Interstellar Amusement Park

Blue Heroine meets the Blue Hedgehog

493 3 13
By ErikSoto16

Tropical Resort

We then cut into the next scene showing Neptune who was next to the Cotton Candy stand and said.

(BGM: Area: Tropical Resort - Sonic Colors)

Neptune: Hey guys? Why won't this guy shut up and take my money? He just keeps pointing to a sigh with a shiny ring on it.

Noire: What do you mean he won't take your money?

Neptune: I don't know. He just keeps pointing at the signs. See?

Next, Neptune pointed at the Eggpawn standing behind the Cotton Candy stand, holding up a "not allowed" sign with his right hand. while holding the left sign with his left hand is a picture of a golden ring with a 40 going through it.

Then, Neptune realized it and said.

Neptune: Oh, I know! Maybe he just doesn't take cash!

Neptune: Hey, Iffy? You have a credit card or something I can use?

IF: No. Even if I did have one, I'd make sure to keep it as far away from you as possible.

Neptune: Aww, don't be like that! You know what they say: 'til debt do us part!

IF: *sigh*

Next, Histoire look at Neptune and figured that she has yet another subject to teach her about it later. Then, IF took another look at the sigh with a golden ring on it and said.

IF: Anyway, I think the real problem here is that we need some sort of foreign currency we don't have.

Compa: Aww, that's to bad.

Said Compa who was now feeling sad and annoyed about this since she she also wanted to buy some Cotton Candy too.

Noire: How could we now have the wrong currency? Didn't the ticket booths back at the entrance take credits?

Uni: Well, there wasn't really a price list on the booth, and the guy running it was broken, so we didn't know.

Uni: The V.I.P. tickets let us get in for free, remember, sis?

Next, Noire took a quick look at the large space plaza around her, which seems a bit larger than it needed to be. More palm trees, street lamps, and foliage made a makeshift border around the circular plaza, followed by tropical-themed concrete buildings behind them that didn't seem to serve an actual purpose other than to look cool.

Then, she observed the various stores and stands there and saw what they were selling (and what items were on sale, just in case), her eyes widened when she saw the unfortunate truth.

Noire: Wait a minute... none of the stores here take credits! Why!?

Next, Neptune and the others also looked around the plaza to see if what she said was true. The souvenir shop (with a sad Peashy and Vert leaving the stores), the concession stands, and the flying shuttle buses which showed everything was priced in rings, not the credits they currently had so much of.

Blanc: So... we basically just waltzed into the middle of space virtually broke.

Histoire: It would appear so...

Blanc: *sigh* Why does something always have to go wrong while we try to enjoy ourselves? It's like were cursed or something.

Histoire: I feel your pain, Blanc.

Nepgear: What are we going to do? Shopping is part of the experience in an amusement park!

Ram: Yeah, this is so unfair!

Rom: Agreed.

Vert: Perhaps there is some kind of currency exchange booth nearby? Peashy wanted a plushie, and I do not intend on letting her down.

IF: That's not really something you'd find in an amusement park.

Said IF who told Vert, while scanning her surroundings.

IF: Not like we'd know how to even get to one in the first place. There's no directory or signs here to show you where everything is. This might be a problem...

Neptune: Its a conspiracy, I tell you! They knew we were filthy rich, so they purposely made it so that we would have to use some new currency and start from square one!

Noire: Don't be stupid, Neptune! What kind of amusement part doesn't want your money?

Neptune: This one, duh! They must've known we only use credits in Gamindustri, yet they still went.

Neptune: Hey, you know what? Credits are stupid. Let's charge rings for everything instead! I bet the mastermind behind all this is laughing as us right now...

Noire: Or they could just be a bunch of foreigners in a rush to get this park ready for opening day. They made some rookie mistakes and ignored the price discrepancies. I doubt they did this on purpose.

Blanc: Rookie mistakes. I didn't realize you were experience at making space parks.

Noire: Sh-Shut up! I'm just saying—!

Suddenly, Vert calls out Noire as she was walking down a long, flat bridge of sorts, the sole exit out of the plaza.

Vert: Noire! 

Then, Vert stood her tippy toes, squinting to try and see something saying.

Vert: I think I see some rings over in the distance! Some of them even have a number 10 on them!

Neptune: Huh? Where? Are they on the ground, are they stuck in some trees, or what?

Vert: Um... they are just floating around and spinning in place, scattered high and low above the roads and some rails... and some paper fans... and... spikes? Why are they here...?

Next, Noire comically made a "(¬_¬ )" face as she put her hands on her hips saying.

Noire: They did this crap on purpose, didn't they?

Neptune: Oooooooh, this is going to be one those adventures. I always wanted to be in a platformer!

Plutia: Platforming? Aww, I don't wanna jump around... It sounds like a lot of work...

Neptune: But it's so much fun! You get to run around, doing lots of cool things, see lots of cool places, meet a lot of cool people, jump onto lots of cool people...

Plutia: Well, that's the thing... I don't wanna jump around, either. Jumping onto people sounds like lots of fun though...

Neptune: Well, it's loads better than being confined to a stupid grid, standing around and waiting to get smacked by something.

Noire: Did you just diss the very of game you came from?

Neptune: N-No, not at all, silly Noirey! I-I-It's just that a change of pace is nice every once in a while... y-you know?

Then, Neptune lets out equally forced chuckles, which died out as quickly as they started. Next, Neptune quickly prayed saying.

Neptune: Please don't smile me, almighty Mr. Izawa.

Noire (Thoughts): A goddess answering to another god.

Noire: I think I read something like this in a book about Greek mythology.

Compa: What's myth... mmm... mitochondria... uh... mi-thol-uh-jee? Is that some sort of personality disorder?

Noire: Wha...? N-No, it's not. You don't know what mythology is?

Compa: T-They don't teach mi-thol-uh-jee in medical school...

Said Compa who was now feeling a mix of sadness and embarrassment.

Plutia: Hey, Compa? Can you carry me over there... please? I'm tired and I don't wanna run...

Compa: Um... well, if I give you a piggy back ride, we would both get slowed down. And... to be honest... I won't be able to jump that much with you on my back. I don't think you're as light as Peashy... n-no offense.

Plutia: That's okay... I just wanna nap for a while. When we get to the jumpy stuff... I'll be so full of energy that I'll just hop off and do them myself!

Compa: Really? Well then...

Then, Compa glanced at IF for a second opinion, except that IF didn't know what to say and just shrugged. Next, Compa looked back at Plutia with a warm smile saying.

Compa: Sure, I'll carry you!

Plutia: Yay! (She latched onto Compa's back) Thank you soooooooooo... zzzzzzzz.

Compa: Your welc—oh. She's already asleep.

Neptune: Ooo! Ooo! Can you carry me too, Compa?

Compa: I-I can't carry you both, now!

Blanc: You need the exercise, anyway.

Said Blanc while earning a glare from Neptune.

Blanc: Well, we should head on over to the rides for the time being. We can always buy something later.

Noire: May as well. We don't have that many options right now. Let's just walk around and find something fun to do. We'll collect whatever rings we can along the way.

Peashy: Hey! Hey! Nowar?

Next, Peashy ran up to Noire and tugged on her left sleeve, excitedly hopping up and down like the little kid she is.

Noire: Hmm? What is it, Peashy?

Peashy: Can we go on that big thing over there? Can we, can we? It looks like fun!

Then, Peashy pointed to a humongous Ferris wheel in the distance that seemed to tower over most of Tropical Resort. The Ferris wheel, like the unhealthy amount of "Welcome!" sigh strewn about, was saturated with changing, colorful lights. There were, for whatever reason, many similar Ferries wheels scattered all over the place being a flower and Eggman's face with the words "Enjoy"! in the center, but the one Peashy was referring to seemed to be both the largest one and the one highest up. 

Noire: The Ferris wheel, huh? I guess we can go there first.

Next, Noire turned towards the others and she now said.

Noire: Are you guys okay with that?

Neptune: Of course they are! Now let's go do some arbitrary platforming for the sake of progression!

Then, Neptune grab Noire's right arm and starts sprinting across the bridge, forcing Vert to jump back as Neptune sped past her.

Noire: H-Hey! Let go of me, you idiot!

Next, Noire was now getting dragged across the floor. But hey, at least the floor she was getting dragged was smooth and clean to say the least.

Noire: I know how to walk! You're gonna ruin my dress!

Peashy: Wait! Neptuna! Don't be mean to Nowar like that! Let her go!

Then, Peashy ran up to Noire and grab her left arm. As she grab he left arm, Peashy started to pull her away from Neptune by using her feet like emergency brakes, to her little success.

Peashy: I'll save you Nowar!

But, Peashy was completely oblivious to her own strength—and so was Neptune for some reason which they started pulling Noire's both arms and said.

Noire: Ow! OW! You two are going to rip my arm—OOWW! STOP IIIIIiiii...!

Next, Noire's cries faded out as Neptune continued down the long bridge and the trio disappeared behind a downward slope and more palm trees, knocking over a few Eggpawns along the way.

Uni: HEY! Don't treat my sister like that!

Then, Uni ran to rescue her big sister by following the trio. As she left, Vert stared at the four which they darted off into parts unknown. Next, she shaking her head and started giggling with one arm supporting the other in a sort of "L" shape underneath her chest.

Vert: Neptune's childish ways never seem to go away, no matter what we do or how much time has passed.

Blanc: Miss being in your youth, huh? 

Said Blanc who teased Vert as she and the others met up with her on the bridge.

Vert: Hmm? Did you say something?

Blanc: Nothing. Let's just go. Standing around sightseeing is nice an all, but I'd rather be doing something productive right now.

Ram: I agree with you sis, so lets get a move on.

Compa: But shouldn't we chase after Nep-Nep? What if she gets hurt or lost?

IF: That's her problem. She shouldn't be running like a lunatic. 

IF: Besides, knowing Nep and her 'main character powers', she'll wind up taking the long way around without even realizing it.

Then, Compa was still trying to see where Neptune might have gone to, but the only thing she can see from trees, buildings, and lights were more stores and carnival games that only took more of that foreign currency they needed to find.

Next, she went towards the right edge of the bridge and leaned over to get a better view, but immediately regretted doing so as she saw that she was right next to an enormous lack of floor that lead to (aside from a few blue tunnels and several flying hovercrafts) nothing but the vast void of space.

Compa: WAAAH!

Then, Compa made a mad dash back towards the center with her heart now working double-time and said.

Compa: T-T-There's nothing but s-space down there!

Nepgear: Well, we are in space...

Vert: True, but shouldn't they have put more than just a basic guard rail to protect people from falling to their deaths?

Blanc: They did a piss-poor job with public safety so far. I don't see how that'll change anytime soon.

Suddenly, the PA system speakers started to speak up which turns out to be Eggman's voice saying.

Dr. Eggman (Speakers): Ladies and gentlemen, this is a friendly reminder that while the guard rails are sturdy and designed to keep you away from the vast nothingness of space, they are not fool-proof. As such, please do not lean on, sit on, grind on, jump over, or throw other people over the guards rails. Thank you.

IF: I hope Nep heard that.

Next, they started walking towards the giant, metal circle in the distance. After a minute or so, they made it to the end of the bridge and continued walking down a boardwalk of sorts when Nepgear realize something was off saying.

Nepgear: Um... everyone? Where's Nisa? Wasn't she with us a while ago?

Then, they look around for the self-proclaimed heroine in different directions. But unfortunately, they haven't see her anywhere as Vert said.

IF: Well that's weird. She was with us this whole time.

Vert: Hmm... I'm guessing she got tired of waiting for us and went on her own it seems.

Nepgear: Was she at least with us when we decided to go to the Ferries Wheel first?

Blanc: Doesn't matter. Neptune and Noire's yelling will act like a beacon for her. I'll be easy for her to reunite with us.

And with that, they resumed walking down the road like normal people. Even though they certainly weren't.

(BGM Ended)

We then get to see Nisa who was walking by herself through Tropical Resort where Act 2 begins.

(BGM: Tropical Resort Act 3 [Remix] - Sonic Colors Ultimate)

Nisa: Wow, this place looks awesome! I wonder what other places I can explore from around here.

Next, she spotted something shiny and floaty towards her and said.

Nisa: Wait... what's that thing?

Then, she ran towards it to get a closer look at it. As she got close to it, she stop running and saw what it appears to be a big Ring that was spinning and floating in place.

(A/N pretend that ring is big and not small)

Nisa: Is that a... Ring?

Then, Nisa grab the big Ring with her two hands as she started to inspects it.

Nisa: Woah, This Ring is big. I wonder how much this big Ring would be worth?

Suddenly, the big Ring started to get absorb from her hands as she started to feel its power saying.

Nisa: What the... why am I feeling this Ring's power.

Next, the big Ring soon disappeared from her hands.

Nisa: Huh?! The Ring is gone.

Nisa: Well that was weird how I felt that ring that I just touch.

Nisa: *sigh* Oh well, so much for figuring it out how much that Ring was worth.

Then, she continued onward by running forward so she can explore the rest of Tropical Resort. Next, Nisa stop running as she encounter a speed panel that was on the ground and said.

Nisa: I wonder what that does?

Then, she move her left leg and started to slowly touch the speed panel. Once she touch it, she was sent straight forward at high speed.

Nisa: Woah!

Next, Nisa ran around the fountain in a circle and went through another speed panel as she was running forward at high speed. Then, she ran downwards in a slope towards the edge and falls down towards the spring. Once Nisa was falling towards the spring, she hits the spring which sends her back towards another spring. 

Next, Nisa hits the spring once again which sends her flying in a 45 degree angle towards the rainbow hoop which boosted her high up. Then, she landed on the ground and said.

Nisa: Wow! So that's what it does. Neat!

Next, she continued onward as she spotted fives rings that were floating in place above the spikes that was on the ground.

Nisa: What the... why is their spikes on the ground in an amusement park? People might get hurt from that you know.

Then, she ran towards the spikes and jumps over it while collecting five Rings in the process. Next, she encounters two poles that was connected to the wall as she now said.

Nisa: Hmm... I wonder if these two poles would take me up there? Welp, only one way to find out.

Then, Nisa jump towards the pole and lands on the tip of the pole. As Nisa land on the tip of the pole, it springs her high up to the second pole and lands on the tip of the pole. Next, Nisa springs her way up to the top as she lands on the ground.

Nisa: Huh? I guess it work. Now then, I must move forward.

Then, Nisa ran towards a speed panel and touches it making her go faster as she was now running in a loop. Next, she made it though the loop and kept on running forward as Nisa pass through the platforms making them collapse one-by-one.

Then, she hits the spring which sends her flying in a 60 degree angle and started landing towards the ground. Once Nisa landed on the ground, she turned around to the back of the edge and leaned over and saw nothing but the vast void of space.

Nisa: Phew. Now that was a close one. Otherwise, I would've fall down there to death.

Next, she was now moving forward by platforming up to the top. Then, she saw a fan that was on the ground as Nisa look up and then down towards the fan saying.

Nisa: Hmm... I bet this fan would take me straight up there. Guess there's only one way to find out.

Next, she jump on the fan which the fan pushes her straight up to the top very slowly. As Nisa was getting push by the fan, she made it to the top and swam out of the fan which she then landed on the ground safely.

Nisa: I knew it would work. Okay, time to keep moving.

Then, she kept on moving forward as she starts jumping on two platforms in order to reach to the top. Next, she jump on the solid ground and ran through the speed panel making her go faster. As Nisa was going faster, she ran through a small loop and then starts running in a circle of the fountain once again.

Then, she ran up towards another speed panel and passes through a Checkpoint meaning that the level is halfway over. Once Nisa passed the Checkpoint, she was now in a 3D section as she was running forward while collecting 20 Rings in the process for a total of 25 Rings.

Next, Nisa ran towards the speed ramp which she launches herself in the air towards the speed panel and starts running faster through a corkscrew.

Nisa: Woohoo!

Then, Nisa made it through the corkscrew and went towards a speed ramp once again which she launches herself in the air towards the edge of the ground. Next, she barely made it and was now running downward in a slope.

Then, Nisa stopped running as she looks left and right seeing more shops and concession stands, including more Eggpawns that are walking around shopping.

Nisa: Amazing! I didn't expect this place has shops too.

Nisa: As mush as I want to shop right now, but I have to keep moving. Besides, I can always buy something later.

Next, Nisa continued onward buy running straight towards a speed panel. Once Nisa was running towards a speed panel, she went through it making her go faster as she was now running in a loop.

Then, she made it through the loop and ran towards the edge making her fall towards a spring. Next, she hits the spring which springs her up to the top and lands on the ground while passing the Checkpoint in the process.

Then, Nisa was now back into a 2D section and starts jumping on platforms in order to get across from the spikes that were on the ground. Once Nisa got across from the spikes, she encounter some fans that are group up together as she jumps on the fan which she gets pushed up to the top very slowly.

Next, Nisa swam out of the fan and landed on the ground safely as she started to run towards a speed ramp which dashes her in the air. Then, she landed on the ground and continues to run downward in a slope. Once Nisa was running downward in a slope, she encounters a Goal Ring that was just up ahead.

Next, she stops in front of it and said.

Nisa: *pant, pant* Finally, I made it to the center of this place.

Nisa: Huh? What's this? 

Nisa: A giant Ring?

(BGM Ended)

And with that, Nisa touches the Goal Ring meaning that Act 2 of Tropical Resort is completed.

(BGM: Results Screen - Sonic Colors)

Nisa: Huh? That Ring is gone again.

Nisa: Hmm... I wonder why that is.

Then, she heard a horde of Eggpawns scattered around the circular huge area. Some of them were holding "Welcome!" signs, some of them didn't. But all of them were jumping around and cheering for Nisa as she said.

Nisa: Why are they cheering for me? Are they cheering because I made it through the obstacles?

Nisa: But then, why make a route so dangerous in the first place? Oh! I know! Maybe I wasn't supposed to go this way, but I did it anyway.

Nisa: I mean, I did take that route since it was a shortcut before jumping across platforms and whatnot. They probably put those gimmicks and obstacles in the way to test out people's bravery and athleticism, both of which are marks of a true heroine!

Although, It wasn't the best conclusion she could come up with, but given how wacky things have been so far, she didn't know what to believe in.

Next, Nisa was now giving brighter smiles and waves to the Eggpawns as the horde of Eggpawns were now going back to their activities.

(BGM Ended)

Then, Nisa looked to the left and saw a map that shows the entire Tropical Resort and decided to walk towards it. Next, she looked at the map and said.

Nisa: So I'm right here in the center, huh. I wonder where I should go next?

But before she could think of where to go next, she heard some noises that caught her attention towards a building with a "Welcome Resort" in the center that shows two Eggpawns who are exiting out of the building.

Next, she decided to head towards the building by hopping out of the center and walks upstairs. Once Nisa walk up the stairs, the door open up on it's own and saw something unexpected from the inside.

Then, she walks inside of the building and saw a strange red device that had two long capsules sticking out of it. Upon closer inspection, the inside of those tubes was a swarm of... well, she wasn't sure what they were and said in her thoughts.

Nisa (Thoughts): What are those things? Are they... squids?

She thought they were squids at first, but after she looked a little closer, she sees these weird alien creatures that have bluish-white, have one frontal eye with pink irises, three tentacles, two alien-like antennae, and spherical heads.

Most of them were "swimming" around and a lot of them seemed very worried about being in there. Next, Nisa went even closer to get a better look at it as all of these creatures suddenly turned their attention to her which caused her to jumped a bit.

Then, the alien creatures decided to speak to Nisa... or at least, that's what Nisa thought they were doing. It honestly just sounded like random babbling which she had no clue what they are saying, but their body language told them everything she needed to know.

Nisa: They're scared. They're trapped. They're in danger. They've want out.

Nisa (Thoughts): Something's definitely wrong with this place.

Next, she looks at these alien creatures and said.

Nisa: Don't you worry, creatures. I'm going to get my friends for help so we can set you all free.

Nisa: So it's best you sit tight, I shall return.

And with that, Nisa left out of the building so she can get Neptune and the others for help.

After a few minutes have passed, we see Nisa who was now running up the slope. As she was running up the slope, she looked left and right to see if Neptune and the others are around.

Nisa: Still no sign of them, huh. They should've been here in the center of this place by now.

Suddenly, she heard some footsteps towards the right as she stops running. Then, she look to the right and saw two creatures that are walking to the top of the center of Tropical Resort which one of them is a hedgehog and the other is a fox with two tails.

Nisa: Huh?! Who are those two creatures?

Nisa: Whatever they are, I guess I might as well spy on them to see if their friendly.

Next, Nisa decided to follow them without those two even noticing. As Nisa follows them, the PA speakers started to speak up as Eggman said.

(BGM: Area: Tropical Resort - Sonic Colors)

Dr. Eggman (Speakers): Welcome to Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, Where you can enjoy five planets for the price of one!

Sonic: He loves to hear his own lips flap, but I gotta hand it to the Eggster, this place is epic.

Sonic: Everyone and their brother is gonna want to come here.

Tails: No doubt, but now I'm not sure why we're here? This place looks totally harmless?

Nisa (Thoughts): Did these creatures just talk?! That's crazy!

Said Nisa in her thoughts as she continues to follow them while hiding in the bushes and the palm trees step by step.

Sonic: Because Eggman plus secretly built amusement park equals evil plot for us to foil. Lucky for us he's not very good at keeping things hidden.

Tails: True, it would be pretty hard to miss a giant floating space amusement park surrounded by planets. 

Tails: Still, an evil plot? I don't know.

Next, Sonic and Tails looked to the left and saw a glorious view of Earth and said.

S/T: Woah!

Sonic: Plot or not, you can't be mad at this view. This place is takin' beauty to the next level.

Sonic: I'm just surprised that it was so easy to sneak in here.

Tails: Uh, I wouldn't say it was that easy.

(BGM Ended)

(Flashback)

Eggman: Hello, happy people!

Eggman: Buckle up as Eggman's Ultra-Accelerating Space Elevator whisks you to an interplanetary wonderland of fun!

Then, we see up close is the space elevator that was accelerating up and Sonic said.

Sonic: I can't believe somebody was dumb enough to leave the keys in this thing! It's like Eggman's begging us to sneak in and trash the place.

Tails: M-m-man, this thing's got c-c-crazy fast acceleration!

Sonic: Hmph. You call this fast?

Eggman: This amusement park has been constructed entirely out of a sense of remorse for my past transgressions and is in no way associated with any sort of evil plot or premeditated misdeeds.

Sonic: Well that's a relief!

Next, the space elevator continued to accelerated towards the amusement park which ends their flashback.

(End of Flashback)

Tails: Ugh, just thinking about it makes my head feel like it wants to...

*Bang*

(BGM: Robot & Wisps - Sonic Colors)

Suddenly, they heard shooting noises and Sonic decided to check it out where it was coming from. Follow by Nisa who came out of the bush and decided to check it out as well.

Then, we see Orbot and Cubot who are trying to catch the four alien creatures by chasing them down which two of them have two permanently narrowed orange eyes. They possess three tentacles stemming from their heads, one of which is shaped like a lightning bolt. They also have a spike-shaped structure pointed backwards, sticking out from their heads.

While the other two had bluish-white from before, but one of them has a strand of curly blue "hair" on his head between his antennae.

Cubot: Yee haw! Git along, Ii'l aliens!

Orbot: Your voice chip is stuck on cowboy again! Stop talking and net those aliens.

Said Orbot who was shooting at the aliens, but he keeps on missing for no reason.

Cubot: You got it, partner! C'mon here, ya little varmits! Come back here! I'm gonna git you! Hey! C'mere! We're headin' for a showdown--whoa! I gotcha-oh, I gotcha now! C'mere! This is like some sorta rodeo, I reckon!

Next, we see Sonic who was watching the whole thing and said.

Sonic: I'm not sure what's goin' on, but I'm sure of what I'm gonna do!

Nisa: Hold it!

Then, Sonic heard a voice and turns around seeing Nisa who was standing behind him.

Nisa: Let me help you.

Sonic: Uhh... sure. But, who are you? 

Nisa: We'll introduce ourselves later. But for right now, we need to help these creatures before they could get caught and fast.

Sonic: You're right. Now let's go!

Next, Sonic and Nisa both jump down from building to building so they can rescue the alien creatures. Then, Sonic and Nisa snatch the two alien creatures each just in time before Cubot could catch it as they both jump away from the scene.

Cubot: Huh? Where did they go?

Sonic: Hey, what's going on?

Then, both aliens with orange eyes went towards Sonic and Nisa and went inside of their body which both of them gain some weird energy.

S/N: Huh? Whoa!

And with that, both Sonic and Nisa started to laser away from the center of Tropical Resort while they were bouncing around the place.

(BGM Ended)

After five minutes have passed, we see Sonic and Nisa who were still bouncing around as they finally went towards the ground.

Next, they both landed on the ground as the two alien creatures suddenly came out of them. Once the two alien creatures came out of them, they both wave at Sonic and Nisa of saying thanks as the two alien creatures were now flying away.

Sonic: Wow! I don't know what just happen.

Nisa: Yeah, me too.

Then, they both look at each other for a few seconds as Sonic started to speak up first saying.

Sonic: So anyway, I didn't get your name yet.

Nisa: Oh, right. *ahem* I'm Gamindustri's shining light, the legendary heroine justice, Nisa!

Sonic: Nisa, huh. And you said your a heroine, right?

Nisa: That's right! Whenever there's crime, I will strike them back!

Sonic: Cool!

Nisa: So what's your name?

Sonic: My name is Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Nisa: Sonic, huh. Cool name you have there.

Sonic: Thanks!

Next, they both shake hands to each other. As they finish shaking their hands, Nisa said.

Nisa: Wait a minute... did you just that your a hedgehog?

Sonic: Yep. Why's that?

Nisa: Wow, how did I not realize that. And I thought you were an alien creature of some kind like those alien squid things that we encounter earlier.

Sonic: Well I'm not an alien, I'm a hedgehog. Besides, these quills from the back of my head gives it away you know.

Nisa: Fair point.

Sonic: Any who, I better go find my friend Tails and tell him everything that he needs to know.

Nisa: Tails?

Sonic: Yep, he's a best friend of mine and a genius.

Nisa: Cool! So where is he?

Sonic: Well, I'm not sure. But I will find him, even if I have to explore all over this place.

Nisa: I see. Oh, can I come with you? I always wanted to explore other areas of this place that I haven't been explored yet.

Sonic: Hmm... I'm not sure about that. I mean, it could be dangerous for you, not to mention that you would slow me down in the process.

Nisa: Nah, I'll be fine. Like I just said, I'm a heroine after all.

Sonic: Okay then, but you better try to keep up with me.

Nisa: Oh, I will alright. Now let's move.

And with that, Sonic and Nisa are now dashing away from the scene so they could go find Tails.

(Timeskip)

After some time have passed, we see Sonic and Nisa who are still running through Tropical Resort where Act 3 begins.

(BGM: Tropical Resort Act 1 [Remix] - Sonic Colors Ultimate)

Sonic: Well I'll be, I'm surprised that you could keep up with me.

Nisa: Thanks. After all, I did make it through the obstacles to reach to the center of Tropical Resort on my own.

Sonic: I see.

Then, they both kept on moving forward which Sonic started to quickstep away the obstacle while Nisa was surprise by that and said in her thoughts.

Nisa (Thoughts): What the... how did he do that without losing speed?

Next, Nisa saw a zipline holder as she jumps towards it and grabs the zipline holder which pulls her up to the top while Sonic was moving forward. Then, she saw another zipline holder and up top was a capsule that shows an alien creature with orange eyes that was trap inside.

Nisa: It's that alien from before that gave us some weird wild energy. I must free him at once.

Next, she jump as high as she could and barely grabs the zipline holder with one hand which pulls her up to the top. Once she was up top, Nisa ran towards the capsule and started to kick it making the capsule open up and disappear.

Then, the alien creature was free and started to shake her hand and Nisa said.

Nisa: Your welcome, little guy.

Next, alien creature went towards Nisa and went inside of her body which gave her energy.

Nisa: Woah! I can feel it's energy again, like I have some kind of power or something.

Nisa: Anyway, I must catch up with Sonic before I lose him.

Then, Nisa jump back down and started to move forward as she passes through the speed ramp which she launches herself in the air towards the rainbow hoop. Next, she passes through the rainbow hoop which boosted herself forward and started landing towards the speed panel. As she got launch in the air, she landed on the speed panel which makes her go faster.

Then, she saw arrows dead ahead as she started to slow down while quickstepping to the right once and then the left twice. Next, she ran towards another speed ramp making her dash into the air towards the floating spring.

Then, she hits the floating spring which springs her towards another floating spring, and another floating spring, and another floating spring. Once Nisa hits the floating spring four times, she landed on a platform and sees Sonic who was waiting impatiently for her saying.

Sonic: What took you so long?

Nisa: Sorry, I just spotted an alien creature that was trapped in a capsule when I took the top path and I just have to free him.

Sonic: Oh, well that's good to know.

Nisa: So, were you just waiting for me.

Sonic: Yep. While I was waiting, I pass through the Checkpoint and I found an alien creature that was trapped in a capsule as well. 

Sonic: So I decided to set that little guy free by destroying that capsule. And then, that alien gave me some weird wild energy, like I'm power up or something.

Nisa: Huh, I guess I wasn't the only one that felt that too.

Sonic: Anyways, I'm probably gonna try this power out and see what it does.

Next, they jump onto the next platform as he sees some Rings line up.

Sonic: Looks like a good spot for me. Now lets go ahead and try this new power out.

Then, Sonic closed his eyes and started to glow around him as he was concentrating his new power. And when he did, he open his eyes and the announcer said. 

LASER!

Next, Sonic was curling up into a ball and started up to laser forward a high speed for a few seconds while collecting 20 Rings. Then, the laser power stop as Sonic landed on the ground next to the spring while the alien creature came out of his body.

Sonic: Wow! Now that was cool!

Nisa (Thoughts): Amazing! I don't know how he did that?

Sonic: Hey Nisa! Why don't you give it a try.

Nisa: Okay, I'll try! 

Nisa: Welp, here goes nothing.

Next, Nisa closed her eyes and started to concentrate. As Nisa was concentrating, her body started to glow around her as she started to open her eyes and the announcer said.

LASER!

Then, she was curling up into a ball and started to laser forward at high speed for a few seconds. Next, the laser stop as Nisa landed on the ground next to Sonic and the spring while the alien creature came out of her body.

Nisa: That was awesome!

Sonic: I know, right?

Sonic: But anyway, we should keep moving forward.

Nisa: Right!

Then, they both jump on the spring which springs them high up to the top. As they made it to the top, Sonic and Nisa started to run towards a wall which has a gap underneath it as they started to slide under it in order to get through it.

Next, they both jump on the spring once again as they made it to the top. Then, they ran towards a wall again and started to slide underneath it. As they both slide underneath the wall, Sonic and Nisa went sliding down on a slope and saw three alien creatures with pink eyes that are trapped in a capsule.

Next, Sonic started to curl into a ball and bash through the capsule as the three alien creatures were now free. Then, the three alien creatures went towards Sonic and started to give him energy.

Sonic: I wonder what kind of power these three gave me this time?

Nisa: Beats me? But for now, we need to keep moving onward.

Next, Sonic and Nisa hits a speed panel as they both started to go faster. Once they were going faster, they curve around to the right and went towards the bottom of the section where the passed through the "Welcome" sign.

Then, Sonic and Nisa both saw a white dash line as they both jump over it like a hurdle so they won't get trip over. Next, they slide underneath the wall as Sonic and Nisa started to fall towards the ground.

Then, they both landed on the ground safely with their feet as Sonic and Nisa kept moving onward. As they kept moving onward, Nisa sees a zipline holder to the right as she turns to the right and jump towards it.

Next, Nisa grabs the zipline holder and started to zipline ahead towards the rainbow hoop. Then, she went went through the rainbow hoop and saw an alien creature with orange eyes that was trap in a capsule as she kicks the capsule with her feet.

Next, the alien creature was free and starts following towards Nisa giving her energy. Then, Sonic and Nisa both hit the spring which they see a diamond crystal that was floating in place as they land towards the ground.

Then, Sonic had an idea and said.

Sonic: Hey Nisa, you should try to laser that diamond crystal and see what it does.

Nisa: Huh? Well, I'm not sure about this.

Sonic: Sure you can. Besides, I could've try it out and see what it does for myself. Not to mention that your a heroine, remember?

Nisa: Yeah, you're right. I'm Gamindustri's heroine and I will give it a shot.

Sonic: That's the spirit! Now go for it!

Next, Nisa jump into the air and started to spin in place as the announcer said.

LASER!

Then, she laser straight towards the diamond crystal which bounces towards the next diamond crystal and so on. Next, the laser stop as she made it to the top which Sonic was surprised by that and said.

Sonic: So that's what the diamond crystal does, neat.

Then, Sonic spin jump into the air and starts performing a Homing Attack on the zipline holder  so he can catch up to her. Next, Sonic made it to the top and saw two alien creatures with orange eyes that are trapped inside the capsule each as well as Nisa who was shocked by that sudden event.

Nisa: Woah! Now that was cool!

Sonic: Agreed.

Nisa: Look, there's more aliens that needs to be rescue.

Sonic: Mmhm... Now lets set them free so they could help us.

Then, Nisa nodded as they kick the capsule with their feet making the two alien creatures go free. Once they were free, the two alien creatures went towards Sonic and Nisa giving them energy.

Next, they saw ten Spinner Badniks that were lined up and Nisa said.

Nisa: What are those robots?

Sonic: Those robots are called Spinner Badniks?

Nisa: Spinner Badniks?

Sonic: Yep, these Spinner Badniks were created by my arch-nemesis named Dr. Eggman.

Nisa: Dr. Eggman is your nemesis? 

Sonic: That's right. But I'll tell you more about him later.

Then, Sonic started to spin in place on ground as the announcer said.

LASER!

Next, Sonic laser straight forward and hits ten Spinner Badniks in the process. Then, the laser stop as Sonic was on a platform while the alien creature came out of his body.

Next, it was Nisa's turn as she started to spin in place on ground and the announcer said.

LASER!

Then, Nisa laser straight forward to where Sonic is at as she was now on a platform while the alien creature came out of her body.

Next, Sonic and Nisa continued onward as they both hit a speed ramp which launches them into the air. Once they hit the speed ramp, they landed on a platform and hits another speed ramp which launches them towards the Checkpoint.

Then, they both passed through the Checkpoint as Sonic and Nisa are now in a 2D section of the level. Next, Sonic saw a platform up ahead and he decided to spin jump while Nisa kept running forward.

Sonic then landed on a platform and saw three alien creatures with pink eyes that are trapped inside the capsule. Next, Sonic spin jump on the capsule making the three alien creatures go free. Once they were free, the three alien creatures went towards Sonic giving him energy.

Then, Sonic spin jump to the top of the platform and collected 15 Rings for a total of 35 Rings. Next, Nisa encounter two Eggpawns who were just standing there and Sonic starts Homing Attack them as the two Eggpawns were destroyed.

Nisa: Sonic!

Sonic: What.

Nisa: Did you seriously had to kill these incident robots.

Sonic: Well yes. I mean, these Eggpawns were also created by Dr. Eggman and they are bad news.

Nisa: Are you sure, because me and my friends have encounter them before and they were pretty nice to us.

Sonic: I'm sure of it. Trust me, Nisa, those Eggpawns are bad news.

Nisa: *sigh* If you say so.

Then, they both jump on a speed panel which made them go faster. As they were going faster, they slide underneath the wall and went down in a slope.

Next, they both ran upwards and hits a spring which springs them up to the top. Sonic and Nisa then made it to the top as they encounter three Eggpawns who are holding "Welcome" signs.

Next, the three Eggpawns saw Sonic and decided to charged towards him. Once the three Eggpawns were charging towards them, Sonic spin jump in the air and starts Homing Attack them as the three Eggpawns were destroyed.

Then, they saw more platforms as Sonic and Nisa both jump on the platforms so they can reach to the top. Next, they both reach to the top as Sonic and Nisa kept moving forward. But before they could move forward, Sonic spotted some white boxes that are lined up and said.

Sonic: Hm?

Nisa: What's up, Sonic.

Sonic (Thoughts): I wonders if the white boxes are breakable. Welp, only one way to find out.

Then, Sonic walk towards the white box as he was now standing on it. As he was standing on the white box, Sonic spin jump in the air to perform a Stump which he instantly drops down which end up destroying the white box.

Next, Nisa was shocked and worried at the same time by this saying.

Nisa: Sonic!

Sonic: Relax Nisa, I'm fine. Besides, I found more Rings down here.

Then, Nisa saw Sonic down there knowing that he's alive.

Nisa: *sigh* Thank goodness.

Next, Sonic collected 31 Rings for a total of 56 Rings and jumps on the spring which springs him back up to where the white boxes were lined up. Then, Sonic and Nisa were now moving onward as they were running on more white boxes which Sonic stops running.

Next, Sonic jumps in the air to perform a Stump which end up destroying the white boxes and collected a 10 Ring on it for a total of 66 Rings. 

Then, they both spotted three alien creatures that are trapped inside of a capsule as Sonic performs a Spin Dash and breaks the capsule. Once Sonic break the capsule, the three alien creatures were free and went towards Sonic giving him energy.

Nisa: Wow! The way he did that was impressive.

Next, they both kept moving forward as Sonic spin jump in the air to perform a Stump once again on the white box. Then, he hits the spring which takes him to the top path while Nisa took the bottom path. 

Next, Sonic starts running forward and slides underneath the wall. As he slides underneath the wall, Sonic stop running and said.

Sonic: Okay, now let's see what new power I got this time.

Then, Sonic close his eyes and started to concentrate. Once he was concentrating, his body started to glow around him as Sonic started open his eyes and the announcer said.

BOOST!

Next, Sonic boost forward at high speed as he ram through seven Eggpawns as the seven Eggpawns were destroyed. After Sonic ram through the Eggpawns, we see Nisa at the bottom path and hits a dash panel which makes her go faster as she was running through a loop.

Then, Sonic hits the spring which springs him in the air at a 60 degree angle and performs a Homing Attack on the three Eggpawns as the three Eggpawns were destroyed. Next, Nisa made it through the loop and grabs the zipline holder which took her straight to a spring while collecting 10 Rings in the process.

Then, Nisa hits the spring which springs her in the air at a 60 degree angle and lands on the ground safely. As Nisa landed on the ground safely, there were now in a 3D section of the level and they both grab the zipline holder which took them straight up to the top.

Next, they pass through the Checkpoint meaning that the level is halfway over as Sonic and Nisa continue onward by jumping up to the top. Once they made it to the top, they encounter eight Spinner Badniks that were scattered as well as three Eggpawns who are holding "Welcome" signs that were on the other side.

Nisa: Oh great. How am I going to get to the other side?

Sonic: I think I know how.

Nisa: You do?

Sonic: Yep, just hold my hand and I'll show you.

Then, Nisa takes Sonic's hand and he starts boosting around in a circle. Once Sonic was boosting around in a circle, Sonic threw Nisa in the air which she was now heading towards the other side.

Nisa: Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Next, Nisa landed on the ground and collected the 100 Ring on it for a total of 110 Rings while she started to roll knocking the first Eggpawn out of the way which the Eggpawn was destroyed. Then, Sonic spin jump in the air and performs a Homing Attack on the Spinner Badniks three times as he land towards the ground.

Next, Sonic starts Homing attack once again on two Eggpawns as the two Eggpawns were destroyed. After he reach to the other side, Sonic saw Nisa who was still rolling forward and decided to catch up to her.

Then, we see Nisa who was still rolling on the ground and hits a speed panel which made her go faster as she was rolling on the side of the wall. Next, she hits a speed ramp which made her dash in the air towards the ground.

Then, Nisa landed towards the ground and said.

Nisa: Thank goodness it's over.

Then, Sonic landed towards the ground next to Nisa as he finally caught up with her. Once he caught up to her, they are now back in a 2D section of the level and Nisa turn around towards Sonic saying.

Nisa: What was that for?!

Sonic: Well, you did manage to get across the pitfall, didn't you.

Nisa: I know that, but next time. Try to give me a warning before you throw me on the other side, got it.

Sonic: Okay, okay, I will.

Next, Sonic looked back and saw a spring as he decided to run towards the spring which took him to the top path. Then, Nisa follows him by also taking the spring which took her to the top as well. 

Next, Sonic and Nisa saw an alien creature with orange eyes as Nisa break the capsule by kicking it. As the capsule was destroyed, the alien creature was free and went towards Nisa giving her energy.

Then, they both see five Eggpawns that are standing on platforms lined up and Nisa said.

Nisa: Oh great. I sure hope those Eggpawns will move out of the way for me to use it.

Sonic: Nah, I doubt it. Since the Eggpawns are nothing but numbskulls.

Nisa: *sigh* Well, I just hope other Eggpawns doesn't see what I'm about to do.

Next, Nisa jump on a platform and started to spin in place as the announcer said.

LASER!

Then, Nisa laser straight forward and hits five Eggpawns in the process. Next, the laser stop as she was on a platform while the alien creature came out of her body.

Nisa: Sorry, Eggpawns. It was probably for the best.

Then, Sonic spin jump on the five platforms that the Eggpawns were at as he made it to where Nisa is at. Next, they saw another alien creature with orange eyes as Sonic spin jump on the capsule.

Then, the alien creature was free and went towards Sonic giving him energy as they jump on two platforms. Next, Sonic and Nisa sees a speed ramp with a different color on it and Sonic said.

Sonic: A Trick ramp, huh.

Nisa: A trick what?

Sonic: Trick ramp, this ramp will let me do tricks in the air which would take me into higher places that I can't reach.

Nisa: I see.

Sonic: Now step back and watch how it's done.

Next, Sonic step on a trick ramp which he started to perform tricks in the air as the announcer said.

Good!

Great!

Awesome!

Outstanding!

Amazing!!

Then, Sonic landed on a platform next to the 17 Rings that were floating in place.

Nisa: Woah!

Sonic: See! Now you try it, Nisa!

Nisa: Okay! Here goes nothing!

Next, Nisa step on a trick ramp which she started to perform tricks in the air as the announcer said.

Good!

Great!

Awesome!

Outstanding!

Amazing!!

Then, Nisa landed on a platform next to Sonic as he said.

Sonic: Wow! That was some sweet tricks you pulled off.

Nisa: Thanks. Although, it was quite surprising that I did it on my first try.

Sonic: Yeah, I can see that was the case. Now let's keep moving.

Next, Nisa nodded as they both kept moving forward while Sonic collected 17 Rings for a total of 83 Rings. Then, they jump on platforms and Nisa collected 17 Rings as well for a total of 127 Rings. As Nisa collected 17 Rings, they both saw an alien creature with orange eyes as Nisa jump on a platform and kicks the capsule.

Next, the alien creature was free and went towards Nisa giving her energy as they both jump on three platforms. Sonic and Nisa then sees a diamond crystal floating in place as Sonic said.

Sonic: Another crystal, huh?

Nisa: Seems like it.

Next, Sonic spin jump in the air and started to spin in place as the announcer said.

LASER!

Then, Sonic laser straight towards the diamond crystal which bounces towards the next diamond crystal and so on. Next, the laser stop as Sonic was now at the top while the alien creature came out of his body.

Then, it was Nisa's turn as she jump in the air and started to spin in place as the announcer said.

LASER!

Next, Nisa laser straight towards the diamond crystal which bounces towards the next diamond crystal and so on. Then, the laser stop as Nisa was now at the top with Sonic while the alien creature on the other hand came out of her body.

Next, Sonic saw a Goal Ring up ahead and said.

Sonic: Sweet! Looks like were almost done with this level.

Nisa: Wait a minute... that's the ring that I encounter before.

Sonic: You have?

Nisa: Of course I have. Once I touch it, the ring disappear for some reason.

Sonic: Well obviously it does that. Meaning that you cleared the level.

Nisa: A level?

Sonic: Yep. You'll see what I mean once we touch that Goal Ring, okay?

Nisa: Okay.

Then, Sonic ran towards the zipline holder and grabs it which takes him straight towards the Goal Ring while collecting 30 Rings for a total of 113 Rings. Once Sonic grab the zipline holder, another zipline holder appear and Nisa grabs it which takes her straight towards the Goal Ring.

(BGM Ended)

Next, Sonic landed on the platform while touching through the Goal Ring. Follow by Nisa landed on the platform while touching the Goal Ring meaning that Act 3 of Tropical Resort is completed.

Sonic: Looks like this level is complete.

Nisa: Oooh, now I get what you meant.

Then, more alien creatures with pink eyes came out of Sonic's body as they saw their farewell's to Sonic and Nisa.

Sonic: Those aliens were really helpful.

Nisa: Yeah, they sure are.

Sonic: Now let's get a move on and find Tails.

Nisa: Right! But first... how are we going to get down?

Sonic: Oh, I do not know. Unless...

Next, He turn to the right and saw two alien creatures with orange eyes chit chatting each other.

Sonic: Hey, you two!

Then, they both look at Sonic and Nisa as they float towards them. 

Sonic: Can we use your energy. Because me and Nisa are looking for my friend Tails.

Next, they nodded as the two alien creatures went inside Sonic and Nisa giving them energy. As the two alien creatures gave them energy, Sonic looked to the right and saw two diamond crystal floating in place.

Sonic: Ready to go, Nisa?

Nisa: Ready!

Sonic: Great, now let's go.

And so, Sonic and Nisa started to spin in place on the ground as they both laser away from the level by hitting the diamond crystal so they can go find Tails.

To Be Continued...

Why would Orbot and Cubot wanted to catch these alien creatures for?

And will Sonic and Nisa be able to find Tails through this entire Tropical Resort?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1K 21
A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the future. A new gadget has been invented;...
5.1K 123 16
(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third Sparda's Chronicles.) (P.S: This is inspi...
44.3K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...