MOB PSYCHO OF DANMACHI

By Mastar_Chef

This a story of young esper name Kageyama Shigeo or "MOB" as many people call him as nickname.There are many... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:Brand New World
Chapter 3:The Story Begin
Chapter 4:Some Trouble In The Dungeon
Chapter 5:Chaos In Festival Pt 1
Chapter 6:Chaos in Festival Pt2
Chapter 7:Chaos in Festival Pt 3
Chapter 8 (Real one for sure)
April Fools

Chapter 2:Welcome to Orario

1.8K 34 16
By Mastar_Chef

~Orario,Main Gate~

??:"Next?!!"

Bell and Mob see a long line of people at the gate.Each of them is inspected. They already arrive hour ago but the line is so long has slow them to enter. After another hour or so,is their turn.

?:"Are two of you want to become adventure?"

Bell:"Yes,two of us want to become adventure"

??:"Hmmm.. that true.This group has"

Bell:"Yes,my friend here the one who defeat it.I'm just helping a bit hihi.Oh my name is Bell Cranel so please call me Bell"

Mob:"My name is Kageyama Shigeo please call me Mob.(What is familiar?I must ask her about it"

Shakri:"Ehhh...are you from far east?To think such strong at your age without even receive fauna.Well I need to check your fauna or magic and little inspection and identification fails according to procedure.Please bear with it"

Mob:"(Far east?Maybe that is my origin)Yes ma'am."

.............................................................

-During inspection-

Shakri:"(Hmmmm..... what the.He housing such power?He not even have fauna yet but he already this powerful ?.True is not powerful enough to overpower Level 2 adventure but at this age if he put on edge.Even I might get injured.But this power is strange.Is not magic but he can absorb surround the area rich with mana to fill this his body and is not fauna either but can get stronger.I pray safety of the young man once he enter)"As she making a little shock face.Until now,never once she met this powerful individual before they become adventure.

PS:At this point,Mob emotion explosion not stack yet so that why she could not detect it Mob immense power.At this point Mob just like empty vessel.

Mob:"Ma'am can I ask a question?Is adventure suppose to have familiar first?What is familiar in the first place"

Shakri:"Ohh!I will to explain to you.You see, adventure is individual who receive blessing from god or goddess.Their rank is base on their growth.For the beginner start from Level 1.They will get stronger each time their hunt monster in dungeon.If they lucky,some of them can get Skill every time they level up or during the process at least.I suppose you don't know about it.For Familia, are made up of adventurers and supporters headed by a God or Goddess. They are named after the God or Goddess in charge, such as Hestia being the head of the Hestia Familia. Most Familia are exploration type Familia, though there are other types such as business type, industrial type, medicinal type, and even nation type. Each Familia is given a rank ranging from I to S based on size and achievements, which is taken into account in determining how much money each Familia has to pay the Guild during their monthly taxes.Bell how about you."As she move her vision to Bell as he was inspected by other Ganesha familiar

Bell:"I suppose I know a little.After we enter familiar,we can register ourselves at guild and start hunting at dungeon.Each time we kill monster the drop mana stone which we trade for valis.If we lucky enough we can get drop item."

Shakri:"Correct but why did't explain to this fellow?"

Bell:"It seem I forgot.I'm sorry Mob-san"As give quickly bow his head.

Mob who still did't understand yet has some insight.But he heard "KILLING" word

Mob:"Did you said killing?Do we need to kill monster?"

Shakri:"No need to worry about, Monster is not consider a living creature like us because they born from dungeon itself.Each time we kill,many will replace their place.Plus each monster has a same face,body on each species.After killing them they body disappear turning into some kind of smoke leaving only mana stone or drop item.For average,it take at least a month to get used to."

Mob:"I see.... thank you for your short explanation Ma'am"

Shakri:"No need to address me like that.If you become an adventure, please call me Shakri"

◆◆◆

After a few inspection and receive identification, they finally pass the gate entrance.Since Mob could't read the language,He need some assistant.This also force Mob to learn about "This" world language as well.After that,there are no problem.Bell and Mob set their foot and see the the inside of Orario and amaze of its beauty.

Bell:"So beautiful"

Mob:"Yes, not let's go finding familiar.(Hmmm.. for some reason the city is not that grand aside from that huge tower at the center.Is like I saw something much better.Currently what I see nothing but exotic place with the place I familiar with.Naaaa.... let forget it "As he beginning to ignore his feeling.

Bell:"Well is not easy but we can try.In addition,valis I carried might enough to cover us for at least 1 month.So we must hurry to secure money source by becoming adventure.Oh... Mob-san,do you want to change your cloth?"

Mob:"No need Bell-san,I do not want you to spend your money on me.The robe you gave me to cover my upper damaged cloth is more than enough.But if we have secure income than I will go to shop and request to repair it.Remember,this cloth is one my precious that connected to my lost memory although still foggy."

Bell:"What ever you said Mob"

.............................................................

~AT SAME TIME,ORARIO TOWER
UPPER LEVEL~

Certain Goddess sit on her throne mind her own business.Her named is Freya,currently the among powerful and influential in Orario.But when Mob and Bell set foot on Orario.She using a skill unique to her as Goddess name "Discerning Eye".She can see a person soul and identified them base on colour.For decade she see same old colour but today is difference.She see an interesting pair of black and white.Young man with such vigour in their youth.

First she see Bell soul as it show transparent,the one with white hair with innocent face. This make heart move and make her want to obtain Bell as her familiar.She has see it once but only short of time. Before she decent to lower world,she already decide to choose the soul owner as partner.On the other hand,the black one with plain looking face wearing a red robe.She though maybe his a mage.When she try to see his soul, something blocking her sight.

Freya:"Hmmm.... to think mere mortal can block my sight."

As she continue her way probing Mob soul.But something make her shudder a bit.She saw pair of eye look at her back.The figure is made of black and it shape look like person on fire.She can sense it housing huge amount of power rival the divine.Is not magic or fauna but power of nature itself that cannot be mess with.

Freya:"Such power.To think a mortal posses power rival a a God.Maybe this young boy has connection to the tremor few days ago. Aahhh...I want to know your identity.Whatever,you and your friend will be mine soon. Haaa...."As she make a lewd face (kinda)

(P/S:"I will use this picture in not far future.")

◆◆◆

~2 WEEKS LATER,ORARIO~

For 2 week since they try to find any God or Goddess willing to make them as familiar but none of the success in Row. For some reason they refuse using reason such as "YOU HAS PLAIN FACE,BORING" or "YOU TWO LOOK WEAK" etc.At this point two of them almost lost hope. as they sit at corner of some building in industry section.

Mob:"Bell-san,I going out for part time job,I think?.With my psychic power or whatever is might gave us some money to continue to sleep in inn and eat.So.. you stay here or want to come with me?"As he give his hand to Bell.

Bell:"Noo Mob-san,Leave me alone for time being.I just want to sit here longer.We meet at the Inn later."As he still give a sad aura.Who will not do the same if person get rejected dozen of time in row on same day.

Mob:"Ok.... I'm so sorry Bell-san.But we should give up hope.We only here for 2 week so maybe next time we find familiar that accept us.Please take care your self.Oh I maybe I buy some food along the way.I promise I pay you back Bell-san"

Bell:"Please don't worry about it Mob-san.You do not need to pay me back since I doing this on my own obligation.Here take some valis with you in case you don't find any job." 

-MOB EMOTIONAL EXPLOSION 23%-

After Mob left Bell for few minute,he began his search for a job by heading to market section.For a moment,he fell some sort of energy were build up inside him everytime he stress.He did't realise this before entering the city 2 week ago.

But he made up his mind to find a job for paying back to Bell who willing use his money to spend on stranger such as him.But upon arriving,his mind suddenly turn into blank.For hour he try to talk about anybody to find suitable job but most of them either full or they refuse.But luckly he found some construction site that need more worker to build new 3 story building like moving a heavy crate.After few talk,he finally get job.

He use the telekenisis to move crate usually 4 people to carried give other people speechless.The reason is people see him using "MAGIC" without even using a chanting. Without even Mob realising it,he had made a name for himself as new rumour spreed out among citizen.After an hour working hard,the shop owner ask him to come here again if he still could not find a stable job.The boss said thanks to him,the job usually take day done mere few hour now become short thanks to his pychic power.Now he need to return to inn because sun almost fall.He get 1000 valis for now but suddenly he heard a voice calling him on market district he walk in.

??:"Heeeyy!! you young man with a red robe.Come here look at this delicious food.No need to make sad face.Here take a look!!"

Mob:"(Hmm.... I did said to buy a food.But is enough money with Bell- san gave me earlier?I should ask the price first.But.... is her chest to big for her size?)Aaaa... ano... little,no I mean Miss,how many valis for this 2 potato snack."As he make awkward face not to see the chest.He did realise this seemly young girl make Pout face at him after he said word "Little".

??:"Hmph... 1 potato snack is 50 valis each.For add up like cheese sauce is 20 valis.So.... please buy this!!I still could not make profit this day.I... aaaa... I give you a discount how about it.Also take a look about this Takoyaki and if you want it,please buy this to."

After few second thinking,he decide to buy it because he has tight budget. He still could not find any job but thinking about his friend is he eat or not.He buy 6 potato snack with cheese sauce and head back to inn.He also brought 1 set of Takoyaki.He felt nostalgia about it but ignore it.

.............................................................

~INN ROOM 103~

Mob:"Bell-san I have return"As he see his friend lie down on the bed.

Bell:"Ohhh... Mob-san how your job hunting.Did you find any"

Mob:"Yes,finally I get a job from construction site.They need people to move the heavy object but coincidentally they short of people.At first they refuse me but when I shown them about my power,quickly accept me.The boss said I can come again tomorrow.So how about you,did find any familiar to join?"

Bell:"(Woahh.. as expected of you Mob.I know you powerful enough because you did't even look tired after doing heavy lifting job.On the other hand me..)*SIGN* still the same Mob-san.I hope tomorrow miracle happen."

Mob:"Yeah,If we could not find any familiar and become adventure maybe we need to find other job that not involve dungeon.But to buy the magic item to cure my memory  might very expensive but becoming adventure csn get us money in short time.Oh.. here the potato snack I buy earlier using my earned."As he give the food to Bell for dinner.

Bell:"Thank you very much Mob-san *CHEW*.Woaahhh.... this potato is delicious.Where did you buy it.This Takoyaki to *CHEW*"

Mob:"*CHEW*Oh.. I buy it from stand food owner from seemly young girl with black hair.(Since she gave a discount.)By the way,tonight is the last day we sleep here right?"

Bell:"°°°...Huuuuuuhh!!! I completely forgot about it.Mob-san if tomorrow I could not find familiar to join,please bring me to your job place to earn more money"

Mob:"Ok, *Finish eating* Bell-san we should sleep early you know."

Bell:"*Finish eating* Ah, you right.Good night Mob-san"Then he switch of the magic lamp.

Mob:"Good night to you to."And then he close the eye.

.............................................................

~MORNING,CONSTRUCTION SITE~

As the 30 worker try they best doing a job.Carrying and cutting a wood,tap the nail,cement the wall.Then they see a certain young man with red robe.

Dwarf boss:"Hey hey hey!!Our little mage has finally have arrive.So you agree to continue working with me?"

Mob:"Yes but only temporary until my friend find a familiar to join.Since yesterday is the last day we sleep on in so we little desperate here."

Dwarf boss:"Hahahaha.... even is just temporary,your mere presence here has boost other worker to do they job.Why??because you alone can do a job 100 men in mere hour.This building will finish 2-3 day more all thanks to you.You sure gifted before you even receive a blessing from God or Goddess."

Mob:"Thank you for your compliment Sir.So what crate should I move"

Dwarf Boss:"Ohhh... that a spirit.Here move that wood to here"

As 5 hour past,Mob effortlessly move all the heavy item and equipment a like.As many by stander witness Mob power,His fame skyrocketed although people still do not know Mob that much yet.

.............................................................

~7:00 p.m.
Some District street~

Mob:"(Fuuuhhh..... today work more intense than yesterday.Boss said the work finish much faster than expected.Maybe most of heavy lifting done quicker?But at least he said I can bring Bell for a job next time.)Ahh.... Bell-san did said to buy a potato snack again before I check out.Well,the food is not that bad.Hmm.... where is she"As Mob try to find food staple he go yesterday.But failed.Then suddenly he heard familiar voice.

Bell:"Mob-san?!! I finally did it.I have found a familiar"As running to Mob with eye tearing.

Upon hearing this new,Mob is over joy.Then he also running to Bell.After few second,two of them hug each other.

Mob:"Congrats Bell-san,we finally did it.So who is kind God to-"

Bell:"A Goddess Mob-san.When I got kicked,she appear to me and offer to become her familiar.But she said she still new here around 5 month so she not that famous.Are you ok with that?"

Mob:"As long we can become familiar and enter a dungeon,I'm ok with that.My still have goal to buy magic item to restore my memory quicker. So where is she?"

Bell:"Follow me Mob-san.She at abondent church at ruin district.She even happy because I not the only one want to join her familiar.Ahh.. don't worry about diner tonight as she already made one.I'm pretty sure is tasty because she get a familiar today.

Mob:"If you said"

◆◆◆

As Mob follow Bell from behind to the church.Soon after 1 hour walking and little bit sprint,he and Bell arrive.But what Mob imagine about the Goddess
kind enough to accept them is very unexpected for him.

Bell:"Here I introduce you a kind Goddess that accept us "As his speech were interrupted by certain,little girl?

??:"Where-where Bell-kun!!Where is your kind not totally female friend"

As she see Mob face as she make shocked face.After few second for two of them see each other face,Mob speak first.

Mob:"Ehhhh!!! you that lit- I mean that miss on potato snack staple."

??:"Ehhh...you that rude kid with plain looking face.Hey hey Bell-kun are you sure this guy friend of yours"

Bell:"Please calm down Kami sama.He indeed my friend.*Cought*I will introduce again.Mob her named Hestia, Goddess of hearth and virgi-Urrghh"As a hand shut Bell mouth.

Hestia:"Stop it Bell-kun!!Stop said  last word"As she blush as she desperately hide the fact.

Mob:"Goddess of hearth and vir- what?"

Hestia:"Stop ittt!!"As she throw some small object toward Mob.

But her effort is futile because Mob using his psychic power stopping the object in mid air and pit it down.After another second she manage to calm her self.But she realise what have Mob done.

Hestia:"Wha-wha-Whaaaaat is this?!!Is this your doing Mob!!I did't even heard your using spell or chanting before using magic!Is this a fame chantless magic rumour talking about?Ahem.. sorry for my behavior earlier,let me introduse my self again.My name Hestia, Goddess of hearth.What your name child"As she change her tone quickly. as she bow down.

Mob:"(Ehhh??she just change her behavior and tone quickly)Ahem.... aa my name is Kageyama Shigeo and please call me Mob.Nice to meet you"As he bow down in return.

Hestia:"(Mob? what a strange nick name.But that magic ealier seem of.Naahh forget it)Well,please come here and and think as this place as your house.Here the dinner I make from left over potato in my sell."As she offer both Mob and Bell a potato.Taste is same as yesterday Mob buy.

◆◆◆

-AFTER DINNER-

Hestia:"I see what going on here. While Bell here to *AHEM* find a harem,Mob want to buy a magic item to restore his memory.Bell said he found you a middle of road while wearing damaged cloth.Psychic power?.Naahhh.. my head hurt"As try to connect the event.At the same time she perform a ritual to make Bell and Mob as familiar.By doing so,she sitting behind Bell back and place her hand along with piece of paper.Since she can do one at the time,Bell is the first one to do ritual.

Bell:"Kami-sama,What you mean "Rumour" earlier."As he try to confirm what Hestia talk about.

Hestia:"Ohhh...a rumour said some certain young man move the heavy object on construction site that require a lot man power to move yet along to finish it in mere day.He using magic without chanting and doing it effortlessly.Thank to him,the construction effort much quicker than they anticipated.They said day or two,the building will finish.But for some reason people did'nt recognise the young mage face or even a name"As she almost finish the ritual.As "STATUS" appear on the paper.But for now she refrain giving to Bell yet.Not after she see it first.

Bell:"Ehhhh.......(I thought that Mob Kami sama spoke about.Because I did't even see Mob ever use chanting as he use his magic psychic power?)" As the ritual finish,he put his cloth back.

Hestia:"Now Bell-kun has finish the ritual,now Mob here."

Mob:"Ok"As he put out his robe and lie down on the sofa prosedure is a same

Hestia:"Yosh.....Memememe..... KYAAAA!!"As pour her fauna into Mob.But some electric blue shock and push her a bit.

For some reason,her most of the fauna get rejected.But at least "FAMILIAR MARK" exist behind Mob back and "STATUS" on the paper.It take a while for she recover from initial shock.

Bell:"Kami sama!!Are you ok?"As he concern about Hestia health.

Mob:"Are-are you ok Hestia sama"As he give worried some face.

Hestia:"Deh deh deh.....I'm ok you two.Just some minor problem since this is my first or second time kikiki....Congrats you two.From now on you can become adventure.Now go sleep early so you can go to guild.(What the hell is that.Some thing resist my fauna but at last minute accept it.Hmmm..... I need to ask someone about this"

Bell/Mob:"Yes Kami/Hestia sama"

At last,after long journey to find a familiar,Mob and his friend Bell go to sleep.But they struggle a bit because the condition of the church look old and small space.But the manage to get use to

.............................................................

-HESTIA P.O.V.-

As her two newly familiar sleep sound and save.She review the paper she acquire earlier.

_________________________________________

STATUS

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

STRENGHT:19/I
ENDURANCE:34/I
SPEED:55/I
DEXTERITY:40/I
MAGIC POWER:0/I

Development Ability:None

_________________________________________

Hestia:"Hmmm..... while over all is not impressive but after receiving fauna has shown Bell-kun has a potential to become strong.Is a good up start.On the other hand *GULP*.Is he monster or what"As she review other paper.

_________________________________________

STATUS

KAGEYAMA SHIGEO

LEVEL 1 (UNKNOWM)

STRENGTH:13/I (UNKNOWN)
ENDURANCE:14/I (UNKNOWN)
SPEED:12/I (UNKNOWN)
DEXTERITY:9/I (UNKNOWN)
MAGIC POWER:2000/SSS (UNKNOWN)

Development Ability: SUPERIOR PSYCHIC POWER

Skill:
-STACK ENERGY (ACTIVE)
-ENERGY ABSORB (OFF)/TRANSFER (LOCK)
-PLANT MANIPULATION (LOCK)
-LEVITATION (LOCK)
-ASTRAL PROJECTION (LOCK)
-EXORCISE (PASSIVE)
-ETC

_________________________________________

While the basic status is quite pathetic compare to Bell but his magic power already reach SSS status.Heck,he even have multiple development skill that suppose to obtain after rank up and each only choose one but at least still lock stage.What make Hestia scare are the stack number and unknown.

Hestia:"(First,This number that stack also suppose exist after rank up.But to think even with my seal divine power could not even read it.Second what the hell is unknown even mean.I never see such as this before on my since my short descend from heaven.I need to create some sort reason to Mob.Both of them must not know about this.If a single word gone out, Geeerrr even I could not imagine what could happen to Mob)"As she decide not to tell the truth

Through out a night,She fabricate Mob status.That does't mean is false but only shown a a number not the unknown and 2 active skill from the list.But she has plan to reveal bit by bit as Mob "RANK UP".She even doubt that a case as his status level said unknown. Maybe his true level reveal itself one day.She could see Mob true power?But that take LONG TIME.

As night become late,Hestia finally sleep.What adventure awaits Mob and Bell.?Is his status change Orario common sense?Sooner or later people will know.

AUTHOR:HELLO GUYS.. HOW THE CHAPTER TODAY.FIRST, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE SUCH AS GRAMMAR, WORDS OR INFO ABOUT BOTH ANIME.BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENTERTAINED YOU GUYS.FOR CRITICISM,PLEASE REFRAIN GOING TO FAR SINCE I'M A WEAK PERSON.MAYBE NEXT TIME THIS STORY WILL UPDATE VERY LONG TIME. TEHE (^<°) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...