Protect me | Aphmau Fanfic

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

So first off I'll say I was deeply inspired by the story "Unfortunate Roomates (Zane~Chan)" by luckyloveskc s... More

Rejecting Aphmau~Senpai
Burning Building
Finding a Roomate
Packing & Coffee
Meeting the Roomie
It can't be him
Rules and Requests
Tea Break
Baking Time
Warming up to her
Lazy Day
Something Odd
Unwanted Surpise
Kitty Thief
He Remembers
Garroth's Place
Moving in (again)
The Texts
His Point of View
New Day
The Message
Shopping Spree
Fighting Dante

Pizza time

116 1 0
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

KC's POV

As KC sees Zane and Aphmau sitting at the couch, KC couldn't help but gasp. A wave of anxiety rushed through her. How would she explain herself? Kawaii~Chan just got the wrong apartment? But she has the key! How was KC supposed to make an excuse for this?! As Kawaii~Chan was almost on the verge of tears, Zane sighed and shook his head.

Zane: KC! I told you to go buy me some pizza for me and my guest.

KC: huh..?

Zane: Darn you forgetful cat woman thing! Sorry Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and I had a bet recently and so she's practically my slave for all day today.

Aphmau: wait really? I would've never thought that you'd remember her, Zane!

Zane: Of course I would! Why wouldn't I recognize such a pink annoying cat girl?

Aphmau: Hey!

Zane: Nevermind that. Kawaii~Chan, what are you doing back here?

KC: O-Oh! Y-you forgot to give Kawaii~Chan the cash to go buy the pizzas! S-sorry, Kawaii~Chan didn't realize it until she got there!

Zane: ah, I see. Well here. Go buy us the pizzas!

KC: O-Okay!

Kawaii~Chan grabbed the wallet gently from Zane's grasp, and scurried out the door. Once out, she took a huge sigh of relief. KC thinks about how nice it was of Zane to find an excuse for her. Did he realize she was uncomfortable? Either way, Kawaii~Chan blushes at the thought of Zane Ro'meave being nice. Was that even possible? She used to assume No, but now she thinks differently. KC looks at the sky, and smiles as she gets up and walks towards her car once more. Kawaii~Chan drove to the nearest pizza place and goes inside. Before she orders, she checks her phone.

Zane:
Buy 3 pizzas. 2 pepperoni and one cheese pizza. Oh, and also a 2 liter Mountain Dew bottle.

KC:
Okie dokie!
But Kawaii~Chan better have some!

Zane:
Tch, fine.
But not too much, alright?

KC:
Okie dokie!
Kawaii~Chan promises
not to eat all the pizzas!

Kawaii~Chan smiles at her phone, distracted by texting Zane. Though, she was pulled into reality once the cashier waved their hands into her face. She chuckled nervously and bought the pizzas, then took a seat at one of the tables. As she waited for the pizza to finish up, she decided to scroll through everyone's Instagram again. Travis was playing video games with Dante and Laurance. Garroth and Katelyn are rock climbing together, Kim was hanging out with Lucinda. The more and more Kawaii~Chan scrolled, she really realized how boring her life has become.

It was work, eat, sleep, repeat. Though now she's living with Zane, it's now like get annoyed by Zane, work, get annoyed by Zane, eat, sleep, and then repeat. As Kawaii~Chan takes a heavy sigh, she sees Aphmau's profile. It was a photo of Zane and Aphmau eating cupcakes while wearing princess gowns. Kawaii~Chan turns off her phone and droops down into her seat. As she did so, the pizza guy placed the pizzas and Mountain Dew in front of her, then thanked her for buying the pizzas.

Kawaii~Chan grabs the items and walks out of the store and places the pizzas onto the passenger seat, then got into her car and drove back to Zane's place. Once there, she grabbed the items, locked the car behind her as she places the spare key into the door handle. She opened the door and sees Zane and Aphmau. Zane was groaning and trying to get Aphmau's phone out of her hands. KC giggled at the sight and walked in, closing the door behind her.

KC: Brought the Pizzas!

Aphmau: Ooo! Thank you KC!

Zane: Yeah whatever. Where's my wallet?

KC: Ugh, here.

Zane: Alright, well you can go home now, KC.

KC: But K-

Aphmau: Zane! That's enough! She's had a rough day already. Let her sit down and enjoy the pizza with us. Please?

Zane: ...Okay fine. Just for you, Aph.

Aphmau: Yay! KC! Come, join us!

Kawaii~Chan weakly smiled and sat down next to Zane and Aphmau. Zane rolled his eyes and went to grab plated for all of them. Once he grabbed them, he walked back to Aph and KC, placing the plates in front of them. They grabbed a plate, opening the pizza box and started to dig in.

****

As they all finished up the Pizzas and Mountain Dew, Aphmau looked at the time in her phone and gasped.

Aphmau: I'm so sorry I lost track of time! I gotta go! Zane, can you drop me off?

Zane: Sure.

Aphmau: Kawaii~Chan, you should go too!

KC: K-Kawaii~Chan will! Let her clean up first!

Zane: I'll help, give me a minute though.

Aphmau: O-Okay! Well, I'll go walk to your car, okay Zane?

Zane: Alright. I'll see ya there, Aph.

Aphmau: It was good seeing you Kawaii~Chan! We gotta hang out some more, alright?

KC: Hehe, alright! Bye Aphmau~Senpai!

Aphmau: Bye!

As Aphmau gets out the door, Zane turns his attention to Kawaii~Chan. He sits down at the couch and Kawaii~Chan looks at him as she places the empty plates into the sink.

Zane: Well I'm gonna go drop off Aphmau to her house. You gonna be okay alone here?

KC: Huh..? Why do you ask?

Zane: cause of the promise..?

KC: ...

Zane: You okay?

KC: H-huh?? Y-Yeah, Kawaii~Chan is fine. Uhm, do you mind if Kawaii~Chan tags along?

Zane: I mean if it'll make you uncomfortable, then stay here.

KC: Kawaii~Chan will go! Jeez..

Zane: Alright, let's go.

KC: okay.

Zane and Kawaii~Chan left the house and walked towards Zane's car. Surprisingly, the car was new and looked pretty pricy. Zane unlocked the car and the three of them hopped into it. As they settled in, Aphmau started up conversation.

Aphmau: So why's Kawaii~Chan coming with? She has he own car.

Zane: then I'll strand her.

Aphmau: Zane!

Zane: I'm kidding! Jeez...no she's still on the clock. As I said, she has to do my bidding for exactly 24 hours. Which is a whole day. So yeah no. She's not getting out too easily.

Aphmau: oh, alright. Just don't be too harsh on her, okay?

Zane: ..okay.

Once they got to Aphmau's place, we waved goodbye and drove back home. Kawaii~Chan felt tired after all that time, and fell asleep in the car. As Zane pulled into the house, he looked at the backseat and notices Kawaii~Chan peacefully sleeping. She smiled and purred as she slept. Zane smiled and got out of the car, then opened the backseat door. He picked her up and closed the car's door behind him, then locked the car.

He opened the house's door and walked in, placing her onto her bed. Zane placed the blanket over her then fixed her hair so it doesn't get in her face, and smiled. Zane grabs the bag Kawaii~Chan came home to and looks what's inside. He sees the Curtain and the Curtain Rod, then picks them up. Zane looks at the window and decides to place the curtain and curtain Rod, so she wouldn't have to. Once he finished, he took a heavy sigh and looked back at her. She still slept peacefully on her bed.

Zane walked up to her and placed a hand on her soft rosy cheek, and kissed her forehead. He smiles and walks towards the door and looks back at her before he left completely.

Zane: Sleep well, Kawaii~Chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
27.8K 594 27
A zanemau romantic/comedy story about Aphmau and Zane This story is about Aphmau and Zane a fanfiction that I've always wanted to write and maybe I'...
37.6K 643 41
Kawaii~Chan and Zane discover they are meant to be together! (Aphmau FAN-FIC) btw...the tittle pic was made from google so, please don't say I made i...
85.9K 2K 16
Y/n L/n was a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. She had no friends and got bullied almost every day by the popular girls. This all changed when she found...