COLLEGE LOVE

By Jujulicious555

"Thank you." I answered while biting my lip again. I heard Damon groan as he stood up and walked towards me... More

🍟Chapter 1🍟
🧀Chapter 2🧀
🍓Chapter 3🍓
🍒Chapter 4 (part 1)🍒
🌶Chapter 4 (part 2)🌶
🍑Chapter 5🍑
🍞Chapter 6🍞
🍔Chapter 7🍔
🍳Chapter 8🍳
🌮Chapter 9🌮
🍱Chapter 10🍱
🥗Chapter 11🥗
🍒Chapter 12🍒
🍍Chapter 13🍍
🍨Chapter14🍨
🍤Chapter 15🍤
🍸Chapter 16 (Part 1)🍸
🍹Chapter 16 (Part 2)🍹
🍗Chapter 17🍗
🍖Chapter 18🍖
🥮Chapter 20🥮
🌯Chapter 21🌯
🥪Chapter 22🥪
🥨Chapter 23🥨
🥟Chapter 24 🥟
🍣Chapter 25🍣
🍡Chapter 26🍡
🥩Chapter 27🥩
🥞Chapter 28🥞
🍩Chapter 29🍩
🍪Chapter 30🍪
🧁Chapter 31🧁
🍿Chapter 32🍿
🍮Chapter 33🍮
🍰Chapter 34🍰
🍯Chapter 35🍯
🥓Chapter 36🥓
🥯Chapter 37🥯
🍦Chapter 38🍦

🌭Chapter 19🌭

487 15 1
By Jujulicious555

Janelle's POV

"Janelle.'' I woke up to my moms sweet voice calling me.

I sat up just as she placed a tray of food on my bed. "Mom, why you spoiling me like this?"

She kissed my forehead. "Cause I don't like seeing you sad."

"I'm okay now mom." I chuckled. "I was just in shock yesterday but I'm over it."

Mom stroked my cheek and smiled. "Eat up, go take a shower and dress up cause we going to the mall."

"What we going to do at the mall?" I chuckled while eating my toast.

"Let's just say it's mother and daughter bonding day." She winked at me.

All I could do was chuckle and go back to eating breakfast.

How I missed home!

*
After taking my shower i put on my blue high waist denim shorts and a white off the shoulder crop top which i paired off with white block heels.

Mom walked in with a similar outfit as me but the only difference was that she had on a tank top and sneakers.

"Mom." I eyed her weirdly. "Are you sure you're comfortable in that tank top cause your pregnant belly looks confined."

"Girl bye." She rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't dress sexy."

I watched in awe as she did a catwalk. This woman is really something else. I grabbed my clutch and walked out of the room with mom laughing behind me.

Sometimes she can be really annoying but i love her for that. I walked passed the living room only to be stopped by my dad.

My heart was legit in my throat, I know for a fact that mom has already told him everything cause she can't keep anything from him.

"How are you doing today baby." My dad said pulling me in for a warm embrace.

"I'm okay dad." I sighed in the hug.

"Do you want me to beat him up for you?" Dad whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help but laugh. Here I was being all nervous and shit thinking that he'll kill me if he finds out. "As long as you keep me out of it." I smiled at him.

Just looking at my dad right now reminds me of how much I actually missed my family. What would I do without them!

"Janelle." Mom said walking out from the kitchen. "Let's get going."

I watched as my dad pulled her in for a hug. My folks really love each other, I can see it in their eyes.

"Keep both my babies safe." Dad pecked moms forehead.

Mom turned away from him and that didn't stop him from spanking her. How I love their relationship.

'How did they do it?' With that thought in mind I walked out of the house with mom in front of me.

*
We walked in the mall and to say it was busy is such an understatement. "Mom, where should we go first?" I asked as we passed multiple clothing stores.

"I need to eat something first." She yawned. "The baby's hungry."

"But mom." I chuckled looking at her. "Don't you think you'll get tired after eating?"

"Oh hell no." She chuckled. "Food just gives me such a rush."

While listening to her talk I felt myself run into someone, we ran into each other so hard that my clutch fell on the floor.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I quickly apologised while bending down to retrieve my clutch.

It was my fault anyways cause I was busy looking at mom instead of watching where I was going.

"No I'm sorry, I was on my phone." Some guy spoke so I stood up and looked up at him only to have the wind knocked out of my lungs.

What I saw made me loose all my senses. I legit ran out of words as my mouth went dry. "Oh my God!" He said with his Hazel eyes burning into mine. "Janelle, is that you?"

I took a deep breath and put on a fake smile to answer him. "Yes Jake, it's me."

Just looking at Jake brought back mixed emotions. I remembered the good times we shared and I also remembered the way he broke up with me.

He's really a Damon 2.0 thinking about it. "Wow!" He exclaimed. "You've changed a lot, you look good."

Not to lie, he looked good too. I'm not shocked that he looks good cause he's always been a pretty boy. "Janelle." Mom walked up to me. "What's going on?"

"Uhm mom." I smiled awkwardly at her. "Meet Jake."

Mom looked him up and down then back to me. "And who is Jake to you?" She asked.

I tried coming up with a reasonable lie but Jake spoke before me. "I'm her ex." He said looking at me.

My throat clogged up cause mom had no idea that I was dating at all during high school, in fact she was pretty strict about the no dating during high school rule.

Why did Jake have to say that?

"Her ex." Mom said eyeing me. "From where though cause she just started college and I know for a fact you haven't dated more than one guy in that short period of time."

He chuckled beating me to it again. "I'm her ex from high school." Hearing him said that made me cringe cause it reminded me of how much of a whore I was during that time.

"Mom, we really got to go." I took my moms hand leading her away from Jake before he spills more beans.

"Wait Janelle." Jake followed us. "Can I at least get your phone numbers, it's really been awhile and I just want to catch up." He said extending his hand with the phone in it.

I really didn't want to give him my numbers cause of the way he hurt me in the past but not giving him my numbers is a clear indication that I'm not over him and that's not what I want him to think.

I took the phone from him and put in my contact then I walked away after giving him his phone. "You've got a lot of explaining to do Janelle." Mom said in a very serious way.

What exactly does Jake want to catch up on? But not to lie, he's looking kind of fit. With all these thoughts in my mind  Damon just randomly popped up and it made my heart ache like a bitch.

It made me hurt cause I do still love him and I miss him like crazy but there's really nothing I can do cause the way he disrespected me is what I'm holding onto.

I just need a distraction and if Jake is that for me, then so be it.

*******

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

Please keep on

Reading📚📖

Commenting 📲

And voting🗳📮

LOVE YOUS❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 238 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...