The Mission Of Life🌙 || KTH

By mayaafanfics

"Are you gonna say every single time you looked at my eyes and told that you loved me , you were lying? I wa... More

1 ♡ Who is she?
2♡ Marry him!
3♡ the start of the mission!
4 ♡ Is she pregnant?
5 ♡our baby?!
6 ♡ He isn't my bf!
7 ♡ she's the one for both of us!
8 ♡ A weirdo but playboy
9 ♡ My first kiss
11 ♡ A new mission!

10 ♡ His other side

179 40 41
By mayaafanfics

I entered my office and tried to close the door when someone stopped me.
Before I could look at him, he grabbed my arms and clung me to the side wall.
I looked up and saw him.

Wow, Taehyung!

Why do you always show up in places that I don't wanna see you at alllll??

His face wasn't far from mine and his breath was spreading in my face!
His gaze was sad and a little heartbroken.

"Why was there no news about you this week? Why didn't you come to the company? Why didn't you answer my calls?"

I tried sooo hard to seem calm "ask your questions one by one!"

His face came more closer to me , in that moment I was thinking if I look in his eyes , I might become cross-eyed!!
Looking at his lips is the best choice for now.

"Oh sure , my first question : Why was there no news about you this week?"
He mumbled and his voice...

HIS F*CKING VOOOOICE

OMG! It would be better end this discussion...

Maybe this situation would be uncomfortable and tingly for me , but Lee Hana isn't someone who shows her feelings in her acts!

So I tried to act cool "Hehe...should there always be new news about me?
Am I a celebrity or something? Or because the tv news didn't name me in the police •wanted list• , you became worried about me?"

It seemed he wants to laugh...or maybe just a smile ; but he didn't and continued staring at me with those holy eyes.

"Do you want answer me or should I force you to do it?"

Oh, I like the way he thinks I'm affraid of him :D

"I prefer not to consider what you just said about forcing and stuff , and answer your questions...well, I didn't come to Medica , cause I really had nothing to do , and about your last question, well...umm... " What excuse can I use for not answering his calls? "Well...I couldn't answer your calls because I was so busy with my stuff...and if you don't mind!" Pushed him back and walked few steps to other side.

Oh, breathing , what a great benefit!

In those damn few minutes I was stuck between him and the wall, I forgot to breathe and now the air opened its way to my lungs again.

"Do you mean that I am so insignificant to you that you couldn't take a damn few minutes in sevennnn days for calling me or at least answer my calls? "

Oh shit!
What should I say?

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"So what? Tell me your mean...that thing happend between us , did it have any meaning to you?"

Wow, he is so anxious!
Taehyung, you just wanna make me say what you want every time !

You cruel!

"Of course, it had..."
I almost mumbled.

He still had a frown on his eyebrows , but his way of looking changed in a better one!

Silence!

"Finish your work sooner, I will be here at 6. "

What? 6 p.m? Why the hellll?
But he didn't let me say anything and left the room with long steps.
So why does he want to come here?
Ah...I don't f**king care!

☆☆☆
It was almost 6!
I packed my stuff and got out of the company.

Oh God!
He was leaning on his car and looked at his watch...
I can admire him for God damn every seconds!

Slow down Hana , hold your horses !
Admire him for what? For being so unbearable and annoying?

He noticed me , I put a smile on my face and he frowned!
What a beautiful contrast...

"Hey!"

"Get in the car!"
Said as he was going to get the car...

Shame on you !
You had to open the door for me , not getting the car like an asshole...

I got in the car and he started driving quickly.

Neither of us spoke.
I glanced up,
Wow, what a frown!
Don't kill me honey ...

I couldn't bear to talk to him.
But well, where is he really taking me?

Umm, does He wanna hurt me?

Hana, you don't need to be afraid, you are the one who is bothering him, he has nothing to do with you!

I rested my hand on my chin and looked outside.

Do whatever you want Taehyung sshi , I don't care at alllll...

Half an hour had passed and again that damn long silence!
Doesn't he really want to say anything?
He always finds something to talk about, but now...

I was tired, I looked at him awkwardly "you don't want to say anything?"

" I want to show you!"

What does he want to show me?

Silence again.

It had been a few minutes since he had stopped the car " we arrived"

I looked around.
I didn't know exactly where it was!
I looked at the building.

Oh...why did you bring me here?

We got there.
A young girl was behind the reception desk.
She came to us when she saw Taehyung,
She greeted warmly first with Taehyung and then with a relatively imperceptible frown with me!

"Everything is ready?"
Taeyoung said.

" Yes sir, as you said yourself, everything is prepared for two people. And until the end of today, no one will be on the track except you and your companion. "

"Great, thank you !"
Taeyoung said and smiled at the girl.

Hey , don't smile!
Why are you smiling at her?

GOD!
Why do I carrrre?

Why does it matter to me!?

Smile at anyone you want ...it's not in my concern!

We went to the right and entered a room that I think was a dressing room.

"That set of red and black racesuit is for you!"

He went to one of the lockers and opened it with a key on it , and hung his coat on the shelf.

I was just as stupid as I was ...
and looking at him.

In fact, somehow I still didn't understand what's happening!!!

He didn't explain why we were there,
nor did I ask myself.

I didn't take my eyes off him.
He took off his white men's shirt
and WOW!

That damn athletic body, with a muscle protruding from all sides, made my mouth open as much as possible...

Thank God I was behind him and he couldn't see this shameful scene!

His hand went to the belt of his pants, but I was so numb that I didn't realize I had to look away from him!

His hand on his belt stopped moving.
Without turning around, he said " I understand that you can't take your eyes off this hot body, but I want to show my other beauties that I don't think you can bear to see them right now ..."

He meant his legs. "So go to that room and change your clothes."

Idiot!
He Thinks I had never seen the body shape!

I saw bodies which they were so much better than his!
The example is Jungkook and Jin ...

But this boy had a difference, I don't know if his physique was better or my looks had a different meaning ...

Without looking at him again, I entered a room next door and started changing my clothes.

Oh damn!
The fact that he now thinks that I fell in love with his ugly body is driving me crazy ...!

"I'm going out and waiting for you, come soon!"

I heard his voice.

I couldn't control myself " before you go, I'm gonna let you know that I saw lots of bodies... you are not the first, and you aren't supposed to be the last."

Shit
you shouldn't have said that, Hana!

It was more awkward...

He knocked on the closed door of the room and said from behind the door, "Whose body?"

I didn't understand if his voice was mischievous or angry or both ...

I grinned.
I was ready.
As I was opening the door, I said " much more hot and fit bodies than yours!"

Wow, I could see jealousy in his eyes!

I didn't stay more to see him and moved out of the dressing room.

He was coming behind me " there is no one more in shape than me! "

I preferred to let him drown in a sea of ​​his self-confidence and continued on the path I thought was right.

I opened the glassy door and ....

Oh my God!
What a great rally track!
I have never tried driving a rally car, but I love that risk.

I was lovingly looking at that damn fascinating track , when I heard Taehyug's voice right next to me

" whenever I'm not feeling well or I feel great , I come here , I can vent my anger when I'm angry and my excitement when I'm happy! That night, if we lost bowling bets on you and Jungkook, I wanted to bring you guys here. I have never been here with anyone, I always came alone. "

I turned to him, he was still staring straight ahead

" but I thought you were interested in art!"
I said.

"You can't live without art and I love to have it in my life , But on the other hand, you know , the risk of excitement is necessary for life; I won't be upset if I die at this risk ..."

He really has two different sides.

Part of him is quite kind and takes care of others ,
And the other part is a serious cool man with a great interest in risking his life...!

Kim Taehyung, I think I have a long way to know you!

And it makes this mission more enjoyable for me

" Have you ever tried the rally? "
He said as he put on his helmet.

" No!"

He tightened his helmet on his head.

" So watch well."

He got in the race car that was parked there ,
And rode it.

Wow this is really exciting!

I sat on one of the empty spectator seats and watched his performance.

Taehyung, to be honest , at first I thought you were a boring person, but now you have shown me something that I believe I can have fun with you!

By the way, what other sides of you left that I haven't seen yet?

He turned around the raceway for a few times and stopped the car after he showed me his ability...

He took off his helmet and looked at me, who was almost at a distance from him

"It's your turn!"

What? But I don't know how...

These are the words I said in my head!
I told him "sure" and confidently went to the car that he was standing next to.

I put my helmet on and went to get in the car.
He sat in the car next to me at the same time.

"Why you got in ?"
I said and raised my eyebrows.

He laughed strangely " you really amaze me more and more with your confidence ... Well you don't know how to ride and I am here to teach you everything little by little."

"I don't think there is anything to teach ... I have driver's license, so I know how to drive a car, the rest can be solved with practice..."

" But this car is different from ordinary cars..."

"The only difference is that when I want to drive it , a strange person is sitting next to me and is trying to make me understand that •doing this is more difficult than you think•!"

He laughed again at my anger.

Regardless of the fact that he was making fun of me for being a fool , I pushed the gas and ...

Let's go!

This enjoyment is great ...

My adrenaline rushed.

I smiled with joy.
I felt Taehyung's gaze on me, but all my attention must be on the front ...

"You're so cool!"

Did I hear right?

Taehyung Sshi told me cool?
Really?

Hana your excitment is like you had no experience of Taehyung's compliments...

But however, that made me more confident!

☆☆☆

I didn't drive too fast.

no matter how much I love risk, but for now I have to survive to be able to achieve my goals...

It was dark and we were still on the same track.
After a few rounds of the rally, one time Taehyung and once me sat behind the roll; we got tired and sat on the spectator seats to rest.

We were drinking the iced coffee we bought from there, when Taehyung said " I had so much fun today, maybe I can't come here alone anymore!"

I turned my head towards him and looked into his eyes "for what? "

He was staring at my eyes too "because it felt so much better with you here!"

I laughed, lowered my head and didn't answer.

"Didn't you like here?"

" Umm..." I looked into his eyes. "Today I had more fun than any time I saw you and spent time with you!"

What I said, let me see that boxy smile again.

He bit his lip " so you like rough funs!"

"You know, my mood is not very compatible with eating ice cream and taking photos and talking about a baby who doesn't even exist ... "
I said and laughed.

He laughed too, looked away from me and turned to face me "So I realized which one of my character sides I should show you more from now on..."

Wow wonderful!
So he knows that he has other personality sides!

I would like to he talks more "which side?"

He looked at me curiously waiting for an answer.

Suddenly his face came closer to mine and whispered into my ears " the side that fascinates you more about me ! "

And kissed between my ear and cheek.

Oh f*ck...
He kissed me again!
OMG!
I was really shocked but i try to not show my excitment.

"Look at me!"
He grabbed my chin and faced me.

"Look at me right now , so that you do not go again and, out of embarrassment, can't answer my calls for a week..."

Shit!
He knows I'm embarrassed...

Regarded to my body temperature was getting high, my cheeks probably turned red...

I just did a tiny smile and looked again at him.

None of us spoke!

Oh Taehyung , please say something and save me from the depths of your eyes...
I can't look at them anymore , they are so powerful!

He was looking at my lips!

Oh not agaaaain...
No thank you!

his face came closer to me when we heard the sound of my cell phone message...

Thank Godddd!!!
I took a deep breath and ignoring Taehyung, who apparently wanted to suffocate whoever gave me the message, I picked up my cell phone and opened the message.

"It turns out that you are very close to each other, so I see no reason to not run the mission more quickly , it's so late, I'm waiting for the news of your marriage !"

☆☆☆

Hey guys😍
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and please feel free to leave comments on it and vote for it😍❤
Thank you so much💜
Have a nice day/night♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 6.4K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
6.9K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
99.2K 9.7K 73
"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-existing with humans, being alone in the fie...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...