Kane - Dullahan Riders

By YutosUniverse

Juniper Jones has her happy little life together at 26. She has inherited her families' floral shop, moved ba... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Introduction

2K 34 0
By YutosUniverse

Hello! Welcome to my story. Thank you so much for checking it out.

I've recently discovered mc stories on here, and while I doubt it's anything like real life mcs I have fallen for the genre. So here we are.

This is the first story in what's hopefully a great series. I have many incredible biker women in my head who need their stories told.

Kane and Juniper is the fluff filled story to introduce you to my magical mc world, future stories will be more serious and less soft, if fluff isn't your thing.

As you read please vote and comment if you'd like. It really motivates me to keep going. Thank you so much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5K 37
Tank's never felt love before. He hasn't ever felt comfortable enough to. That is until he meets Hazel Martinez, the kindergarten teacher who isn't a...
442K 18.4K 13
Twenty year old Harlow has spent the last two years avoiding the advances of club members, much to the annoyance of ‘Hawke’ the President of the Skul...
904K 39.1K 43
Ace is the youngest member of the Broken Demons Motorcycle club, but he harbours a dark past. The only people who know what happened to the poor, swe...