๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๏ฟฝ...

By RobenChan3

Read everything in the Introduction. More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”
๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ [Cancelled]
"แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แดกแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด€ษขแด€ษชษด, สแดœ แด„สœแด€ษด."
แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€
สแดœแดŠษช ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดs
สœแด‡สŸแด˜ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›s
แดŠแดษขแด 1
แดŠแดษขแด 2
แด‹สแดแด›แด sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›s
แด€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด›
ษดแด€ษดแด€แดษช แด‹แด‡ษดแด›แด
แดแด€สœษชแด›แด
sสœษชษดษชษขแด€แดษช
ส/ษด แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษชษดs
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡xแด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›
สœแด€ษดแด€แดษช
สแดœแดŠษช's sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡
แด˜แด€sแด› ษขสŸษชแดแด˜sแด‡s
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 1
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 2
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 3
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดา“ แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s 4
ส™ส สแดแดœส€ sษชแด…แด‡
แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸ แด‡ษดแด…
sษชแด…แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส

แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ sแด„สแด›สœแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แดแดแด€ษชษด แด‡xแด˜แด€ษดsษชแดษด

13K 553 108
By RobenChan3

╭──────────╮
❝*Sigh*... Sometimes I hate this life I have, but who am I to complain. I'm just a human Shinigami.❞
╰──────────╯

Mahito dashed toward Y/N, his hand turned to sharp whips. He swang them toward her and she swiftly dodged them while using her Sotoba to block any upcoming attacks. Y/N smirked while thrusting her Sotoba toward Mahito's head which he barely dodged, "You're so slow, what's the matter? I'm barely putting an effort." Y/N said as she twirled around him, giving him a kick on his back.

"I still have more!" Mahito yelled while throwing some of his transfigured curses at her. Y/N didn't hesitate to kill the curse, but she didn't notice Mahito jumping toward her with his hand taking the shape of a sharp sword. Y/N chuckled and held her weapon to protect her. Mahito thought that it will stand in his way again, so he put a simple plan on kicking her in the stomach. However, he was surprised when he easily cut the wooden weapon, "Wh-What? I couldn't cut it the last time!" He thought as he stumbled forward.

He suddenly felt pain in his head as Y/N pulled his hair, "My Sotoba can be modified as I please, little rabbit." She whispered in his ear then pulled his hair strongly, throwing him away to crush on the wall, "You see now, you can never stand against me. I'm the one who killed every single Shinigami. What do you have that makes you more powerful then my own kind?" Y/N mocked as she threw the broken Sotoba away and grabbed another one near her.

The humanoid curse growled and stood up, he mustered up a smile, "You don't know what I can do, I will transfigure your soul once I land my hand on you."

Y/N laughed, "Didn't you try this before?" Y/N's scary green orbs made him widen his eyes. He remembered what happened to his hand, "Touching a Shinigami's soul will cause you to die. If I didn't hit back then, you could've died." She explained, smirking mischievously.

The stitch-faced curse looked at her with shock, "So you mean--"

"I let you live on purpose, be thankful."

Mahito who was cold and chill in his fight was now fuming with anger, "I will kill you!" He dashed toward her, but Y/N quickly took an action. She kicked up the broken piece of the Sotoba and sent it to him which he dodged quickly, but was surprised when Y/N was gone.

She suddenly jumped on his shoulders while stabbing her Sotoba toward his head, but unfortunately he moved in time before Y/N could stab him in his head. Y/N put on more pressure and made him fall face first to the ground while she gracefully landed a few feet away from him, "Come on now, you're not finished, are you? I was just playing around with you." Y/N mocked, chuckled afterwards.

Mahito jumped up and made his hand a sword, launching to Y/N. They exchanged some clashes here and there.

Both Nanami and Yuji were in the background, watching Y/N handling the special-grade curse easily, "Y/N san is scary when she fights!" Yuji exclaimed while looking at his bestfriend with wide eyes. Nanami put a hand on his chin, "She is just toying with him. She has something in mind." He spoke up while observing the fight.

"What do you mean, Nanami san?"

He sighed and shook his head, "I don't know what she is planning."

Back to Y/N and Mahito, they both were standing away from each other. The curse was panting while Y/N just stood there with that smug look, "Are you done now?" She asked, tilted her head mockingly. She could see his eyes moving between her and where Nanami and Yuji stood. He didn't waste any time and dashed toward them with his hand turning to a drill, but Y/N quickly stood in front of him while holding a Sotoba with both of her hands. "Y-Y/N san!" Yuji called her, but she didn't reply to him.

Oh she was pissed now...

Her green eyes glared up at Mahito, "Your fight is with me, but it appears that you want to push your buttons with me. You asked for this." With that, the Sotoba in her hands started to glow a bright green color. So bright that the males had to cover their eyes. The next thing Mahito knew was that he felt a horrible pain in his chest as he was thrown away. Both Nanami and Yuji opened their eyes to see what just happened, only to be shocked when they saw the new weapon she has summoned.

"Wh-What is that, Y/N san?!" Yuji asked with amazement and fear.

Y/N chuckled, "This, my dear Yu chan, is my special Death Scythe." She brought the weapon up to her and started to caresse the skull, "It has been centuries since last I used this little boy." She said while smiling at the skull. Mahito stood up while holding his chest, "This thing won't scare me!" He angrily said and Y/N chuckled, raising the scythe over her head, "Let's see if this theory is right."

The blade of the scythe started to glow green as she launched herself to him. He quickly jumped away, avoiding the weapon that got connected with the ground and caused an explosion. He changed his hand to a giant ball with spikes and threw it at Y/N who just looked up at him. He landed down and pulled his arm back, reshaping it back to normal.

"Ha! Only a simple move to kill her!"

"Who said I'm dead?"

Mahito's different eyes widen as he saw her coming from the dust with a green glow as her scythe was on her shoulder.

"That was fun, but let's end this. I have customers waiting for me." As she said that, she ran to him. He couldn't catch up to her, he just received her attacks and he was finally going to fall down. Suddenly, his mouth open as he said, "Domain Expansion." Bunch of hands and arms started to appear and Y/N started to dodge them. Eventually, she found herself along with Nanami somehow in Mahito's domain with bunch of hands and arms holding each other and a number of giant hands behind him.

"Self-Embodiments of Perfection!"

Y/N and Nanami looked up at the man, "Shit." Nanami mumbled. Mahito smiled at them, "Right now, I'm just... grateful to you." Y/N looked at him with bored expression as her scythe was leaning on her shoulder.

"All that drama... for this? Ridiculous." Both Mahito and Nanami looked at her with confusion. She smirked and pulled Nanami back, "Let me show you something." She held up both of her middle and index fingers up to her face while the rest were bend down, "Domain Expansion..." Swarms of Cinematic Records appeared from behind her, covering all the hands. The darkness disappeared and before both of the males was a beautiful sight of a colorful sky with Cinematic Record dangling down.

"Realm of the Undead."

After she said that, black chains wrapped around Mahito's arms and legs, preventing him from moving. "You can lay out a Domain as well?" Nanami asked and Y/N nodded, "Yes, it took time to master it, but I managed. Now you..." Her gaze turned to the shocked Mahito, "Let me show you my beloved Bizarre Dolls." As she said that, bunch of corpses raised from the nothingness.

"You see how beautiful they are! Much better then when they were alive!" Y/N exclaimed, laughing evilly at him. However, before anything happens... The Domain broke and Yuji suddenly appeared from the top. The last thing they know was Sukuna speaking up, "I warned you..." Y/N looked up and saw him setting on his throne of skulls, "that there won't be a second time." With that, he waved his finger and suddenly, Mahito was bleeding.

Y/N sighed, "Must you really ruin my fun?" She asked as she shook her head. Sukuna's eyes landed on Y/N who was careless about everything, "Is that really the time to speak of this? I don't care about anything." Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "Neither do I?"

After a short while, the Domain was destroyed and Mahito was left bleeding. Yuji went to kill him, but the curse changed his shape to be like a giant balloon. Mahito eventually managed to escape through the drain grates. Yuji was about to collapse, but was held up by Y/N who smile softly at him.

"You did great, Yu chan. You deserve some rest." At her soft voice, he let the darkness consume his mind.

____________________

Author Note:-
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry I'm horrible in describing fight scenes. I was thinking of removing the love interest because I felt this story doesn't need one, right? Give me your opinion if you want Love Interest or just want it normal friendship and Y/N being the everyday hero?

Have a good day/night.
RC~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 7.9K 36
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
232K 8.7K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
38.2K 1.4K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
974 43 14
โž.๐•–๐•—๐•š๐• ๐•ช๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐•š ๐•˜๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•“ ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•’โ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š– ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...