Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat

105K 5.2K 1.7K
By Fluffball88

"Wake up."

Shin groans, feeling someone shaking him awake.

"...Wake up."

Shin snaps, sitting up and shouting. "What!?"

It was Suzuki Haruto, still unfazed and still one with a smile. Haruto chuckles and explains the situation to the grumpy Shin. "Are you really not gonna go to class?"

"That's what you woke me up for? The same question goes to you, jerk!"

"Aww, but what about your crush?"

"Eh?"

This time, Suzuki Haruto finally had a reaction other than smiling. Haruto's lips go downward as he tilted his head. "You know, Takahashi Yuuji?"

Shin finally realized. Shin had an annoyed face and lied back down on the bench. He answered. "I don't care about him anymore. I don't like him."

"...Really?"

"Really."

"Huh."

"Yeah...Is it that hard to believe?"

"Yeah."

"..."

Suzuki Haruto was a side character. He was kind of a love rival, but he wasn't serious about it. Haruto's personality is adventurous. He likes to tease other people and play around. He hits on Miyazaki Kei in order to annoy Yuuji and nothing else. He was basically the one who made Yuuji realize that he had feelings for Kei.

"Now let me sleep."

"Hmm...Are you heartbroken? Is that why you are here all grumpy and sleepy?"

"Leave me alone."

"I can't. I don't want to go to class and the rooftop is very nice."

"Then stay quiet so I can sleep."

"Okay. Rest well."

Huh, he backed down easily. Shin slowly closed his eyes.

"..."

Shin grumbled. "Don't pat my head."

"I'm trying to console you."

"I. Am. Not. Heartbroken."

"Okay, I just like patting your head. Your hair is soft."

"ARGH!!"

Shin pushed away Haruto's hand once again.

He really just wanted to sleep.

Haruto laughs, greatly amused and backed away. He decided to stop teasing and leave Shin alone to sleep. He turned around to look up at the sky and sigh. Something interesting is finally happening and I wonder where this will all go.

Haruto sat down on the floor and just watched the clouds go by. He lets time pass and before he knew it, the sky had turned orange. He looked at Shin who was still sleeping peacefully. Is this even considered a nap anymore? Haruto crouched in front of Shin once again and reached out his hand to tap the sleeping one's hair. He wasn't lying when he said Shin's hair was soft.

"Nn..."

"Oh?"

The one who always swatted his hand away, suddenly unconsciously leaned into Haruto's touch. "You remind me of a grumpy cat."

"..."

Haruto hums, petting Shin's hair. Shin let out a satisfied sigh.

"Hehe..." 

"..."

"But you have to go home now. Wake up, wake up..."

"Nnn...."

Shin reluctantly opened his eyes and yawned right after, only to close his eyes again. He blinks his tears away as he meets blue eyes. "You again..."

"If I wasn't here, you'd be here until morning. Wouldn't your family be worried if you don't come home?"

"I don't have anyone at home."

"..."

That's right. Shin's parents were working abroad and they only had a single maid to take care of everything at home. He wasn't even close with the maid, they never bothered talking to one another at all. So Shin doesn't consider the maid as someone who was waiting for him at home.

"But still...You shouldn't stay here at night. It will be cold."

"..."

The truth is...Shin (Touma) doesn't know where his house is.

Shit.

How am I going to push him away.

"Okay. I'll go home."

"Okay, go home."

"..."

Haruto smiled at him, still squatting.

"...I'll go home. So go away."

"Okay."

Haruto stood up and grabbed his bag that was on the floor all this time. Haruto glanced at him one more time before leaving through the rooftop building's door. Shin watched carefully as he left. He sighs. He'll just find a hotel later. He was sure Shin was loaded with money in his wallet.

Haruto closed his eyes once again just to rest a bit more.

"You're not going home."

"EEKK!!" Shin screeched. Haruto was in front of once again, smiling. "You-"

Before Shin could say anything else, Haruto took his wrist and pulled him off the bench. "H-Hey!"

Before Shin knew it, he was being dragged by Haruto down the stairs. "Let go!"

"You'll pass out the hallway, so no thank you."

Haruto dragged him all the way down the stairs and in front of the school gates. Haruto finally lets go of him and two stay still. Shin panted, trying to regain his breath after going down a number of stairs. Shin wipes off the sweat on his chin and glared at the cheerful Haruto. "What?"

"Nothing."

"No, it's obviously not nothing. Why can't you just leave me alone?" Shin complained.

Haruto chuckles. "I will."

"..."

Shin doubts that for some reason. He looks at the gate and makes an sarcastic gesture like he was touring someone. "Well, aren't you leaving?"

Haruto grins, taking a step forward out the gate. Shin does the same and looks for any signs that can direct him to a city. He really needed to find a hotel. Haruto laughs of the all sudden when Shin took a step to the right.

Shin ignored his laughter and continued.

"Um, isn't your house to the left?" Haruto pointed out.

Shin wanted to scratch him. Shin turns around and smiles back forcibly. "Right."

He goes left. He continues to walk and Shin heard footsteps behind him. "...Is your house at this direction too?"

"Yeah."

"Is that so..."

"Uh huh."

Fuck, I'm lost.

"...Hey."

"Hm?"

Shin decided to play a game. He turned around and looked at Haruto. "Let's see who's the real stalker here. Where's my house?"

Haruto grinned. "You go left at that turn then another right and another right and then there's your house."

Shin felt chills down his spine. WHAT THE FUCK!? I DIDN'T KNOW HARUTO'S CHARACTER WAS LIKE THIS!? WAS HE ALWAYS LIKE THIS!? DID I MISS A SCENE FROM THE BOOK OR SOMETHING!?

Haruto laughed at Shin's terrified expression. "HAHAHA! I'm kidding! Of course I don't know where you live! But did I get it right? Since you have such an expression on your face."

"..."

"Hm?" Haruto hummed.

Three words escaped Shin's mouth.

"I hate you."

~~~~~~~~

See you guys in the next chapter! Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.3K 61 29
You were once just an ordinary young person (Non-binary) from our earth living a decent life you have going on. At one point, you were a Dragon Ball...
2M 101K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
31.6K 1.1K 28
*On hold/pause* WARNING (Cringe) no really I mean it Dante Krofton, Didn't have a nice family like others he was always neglected and told to do be...