The Strange Connection!

By bound5396

The story would be after Anubhav returns from the mission. Haseena does not forgive him or will never trust o... More

Chapter 1: The MISSION
Chapter 2:The Truth
Chapter 3: 7 months.
Chapter 5: The Mental Breakdown
Chapter 6: Khone ka Daar!
Chapter 7: Some one more than Special
Chapter 8: ANSWERS??
Chapter 9: LOVE

Chapter 4 : SHAYAD?

814 58 5
By bound5396

Now it's been a month since they returned  from the mission. Everything was fine and normal till 2 days but in the third day HM started behaving odd. It was like she is lost somewhere, in someone, in another place. But again after 2 days she stared to acted normal. They thought it was because she was missing Ammi. But somehow they too knew something was going on inside her head.

Tough she used to put her 200% in every work as usual. But she now struggled more to smile. HM who used to put a sweet smile in her face even in her most difficult times, somehow forget to smile. She used to smile in-front of everyone but everybody knew she is faking it.

Like wise, after a month, Santu had to make HM sign in the paper to send in the headquarter very urgently. So, she went in her cabin.

Nobody used to go in her cabin in that time as she used to take break for half an hour. Nobody knew what she used to do in that half an hour but it used to refresh her. SS was first to enter in her cabin in that time. Then the thing she saw made her very surprised. She silently called everybody and looked by hiding from outside.

HM was happy and was smiling (not the fake one). She had plugged earphones in her ear which was joined to the camera. Everybody was very happy as they never saw HM this relax in past few weeks. But suddenly, tears started to flow from her eyes. She was going to open her eyes. Every body noticed it, and hide completely.

(She didn't knew everybody was looking at her.) then she rubbed her tears took a deep and long breath, put that camera in her drawer and again continued to do her work.

They pretended that they didn't saw anything. They were just happy and everyday in that half an hour everybody used to peak in her cabin. They saw that always she used to put her earphones, connected to the camera and see someone's video. At last 3 minutes she used to close her eyes and smile and tears automatically flow from her eyes.

No one knows that what she used to watch or knew why she smile or cry.

After 1 months and 2 weeks

It was raining out side. AS had came for routine visit and was signing weekly reports. Suddenly, a man came running towards the thana all wet because of rain. He didn't had umbrella or raincoat. Everybody recognized him except HM. Yup! It was Rohan Basu. (The guy they gave lift)
CC: Pshycologist saab lagta hai aapko bhiigne ka bohot hi shock hai. Pehle bi bhi ge the aur aaj bhi?
RB: (breating heavily) aare...sir ye..ye masak karneka.. time nahi hai...meri jeep... wo meri jeep.....
SS: Phirse aap ki jeep chori hogayi? Abhi to mujhe lagta hai ki gaalti aap ki hi hai.
RB: aab iisme meri kya galti?
SS: Matlab agar chabi jeep mai rakhoge ho obviously chori to honi hi thi. Ab aap KM ki bike ko hi dekhligiye. Bhale hi ye beech raste pe bike roke. Koi bike hila hi nahi saka. Poocho kyu?
Billu: kyu?
SS: Kyu ki chabbi nahi hoti haina!!😂😂😅😅. Bike ho yaana ho. Chabi hamesha uunke paas hi hoti hai.
CC: Ufff...ye masumiyat!!
KS was silent only because HM ordered her not be angry on someone until next day. But as you know she is KS so her 1 glare was enough to make them silent.
RB: Aab kya koi yaha meri baat sunega.
HM: Hogaya aap dono ka? (To RB) Sorry aap apne jeep ke baare mai kuch keh rahe the.
RB: Haan wo Mumbai se Lucknow aate bakth. Meri jeep chori hogaee thi na. To aabhi aabhi right now, maine aak aadmi ko meri jeep chalate huwe dekha. Aur bhaag te bhaag te bhaag te police station dekha, to complain likhane yaha aagaya.
HM: are you sure wo aap ki hi jeep thi? I mean, aap ke jese dikhne wali dusre bhito....
RB: No mam, I am completely sure about it. Maine piche se no. Plate dekha to phir conform hi ho gaya.
HM: great to phir aap F.I.R. likhwa digiye. Gaadi ka no. Bata digiye. Hum jald se jald aap ki gaadi aako dedenge. Trust me.
RB: thank you mam.
PS writes his F.I.R.
PS: aap ka phone no.?
RB: 9840......
PS: Emergency ke liye no.phone?
(I don't know if it is asked or not)
AB: ji?
PS: wo agar aap ka phone nahi laga ya aapko kuch hogaya to uske liye ye jaroori hai. Aap apna kisi bhi riste dar ya to dost ka number de sakte hai hispe aap bharosa karte hain.
RB: jispe mai trust karta hoo?
PS: ji.
RB: umm.. (he thinks for a minute and go towards HM who was drinking tea) Mam!
HM: yes.
RB: kya mujhe aapka number mil sakta hai?
Everyone was shocked.
HM: Excuse me.
RB: wo PJ ne kahana ke jispe bharosa karte ho. Uska no likhna hai.
HM: hann toh.(still confused)
RB: to aapne abhi abhi kaha tha na ki "trust me". So, I trust you.

HM was holding tea cup. After listening it, she loosed her grip. The glass fell down and broken.
(AS was already gone as he completed his work and also his main work that is to see haseena.)
(He would have killed him on the spot.)
There was awkward silence for atleast 2minutes which was broken by HM.

HM: aap ko kese pata ki hum bharose ke laayak hai bhi ya nahi?
RB: pshycologist hu mam. Behavior se pata chal jata hai.
HM: PJ mera number likhlijiye. Aur aap bhi. (With out breaking eye contact with him)

Then he went form here still wet though it was raining and he didn't even had umbrella. He was just waking normally, as if it was not raining. After reaching at certain distance he felt as if someone was carrying umbrella up on his head. Yes, it was HM.

HM: Ye chata rakh lo baad mai dedena. Ak aur baat, bharosa kiya hai toot ne nahi dungi.

She gave him umbrella and went to thana enjoying the rain. After she reached thana Everybody looked her.

HM: Kya huwa aap log hame aayese kyu dekh rahe hai? Aur Aap log pehle se uss aadmi ko kese jante the?

KS: Wo maddam sir Mumbai se lotte bakth aadha raasta to aap sho hi rahi thi na to tab hamne uuse lift diya tha.

HM: oh.

KS: Wese maddam sir aap us aadmi ko pehle se jaanti thi ka, matab wo aapne number dediya to......Aap jannti hai ka?

HM: SHAYAD!

Then she left to her cabin making everybody confused. Then they continued there work and SS tried to contact other thana for the missing jeep. They found the jeep with the man who stole it the very next and called RB in thana. KS was in her field duty. He came and thanked everyone. There was no case so they all decided to have 1 cup of poison which is named as Badnaam special chai. HM was sitting in the chair and CC,SS, and PS in that bench. Not to forget one chair is empty beside of HM.

They were having their chai's when RB came and sat beside of HM and said "Bhaiya aak kaddak chai!". CC,PS,SS and HM stared him. SO, he got up an said...

RB: So, sorry wo maine seat khali dekhi aur mai baith gaya. Wo thak gaya tha to. Can I seat here please?

HM: Ye seat reserved nahi hai. Baith sakte ho. Aur hosakta hai shayad tum hare liyehi khali ho.

RB: ohh.. thank you.

Then he started to drink chai, staring HM. HM was busy in her phone chatting with someone.

SS(whispering): Pushpee!

PS: humm.. (also staring to RB)

SS: aapko nahi lagta ki ye maddam sir ko kuch jyada hi ghoor raha hai.

PS: haan mujhe bhi ayisa hi lag ta hai. Aur mujhe aak baat samaj nahi aayi MS ne matlab MADDAM SIR ne inhe aanpa number de diya. Aayase hi.

SS: Mujhe ko lagta hai indono ka kuch chal raha hai.

PS: ayye! Kya tu bhi! Kisi ka bhi kisi ke saath bhi chala deti hai. Tujhe pata hai na pehle tune MS ka chulbuli pandey ke saath chaladiya tha.

SS: nahi mai to bus kehrahi thi...

PS: Bakk...aab chup chap chai piyo

They were whispering so no one heard their conversation.

HM: Aap mujhe ghoor na band karke chai piyenge please. Thanda hogayega.

RB: Sorry. Wo mai soch raha tha that maine aaysa kya kardia jo aap mujhse impres hogaee aur no.dediya. Matlab usually ladkiya Thappad deti hai number nahi. Aur jitna mai khud ko jaan ta hu. 70% of the logo jinhe mai jaanta hu wo mujhe pagal samajhte hai. I mean meri baato se.

HM: Toh.

RB: aap ko farak nahi padhta?

HM: Nahi kyu?

RB (chuckled): you know, bohot dino ke baad ayasa feel horaha hai ki aap ne dost se baat kar raaha hun

SS: kyu aap ke koi dost nahi hai kya?

RB: nahi. Kooi baanna hi nahi chahata.....Aur family mai bhi koi nahi hai na to socha duusre sheher mai naya life start karunga..But..it's okay.

HM: aakpe family mai bhi koi nahi hai?

RB: MOM aur DAD plane crash mai maare gaye jab mai chota tha. DADA aur DADI nehi mujhe pala posa aur bada kiya hai. Aur pichle saal dono chale gaye. Actually, Wo jeep bhi mere dada-dadi ne hi gift kia tha. to..mereliya bohot special hai.

HM: I am so sorry.

RB: It's okay. Wese aap apne kisi dost se baat karrahi thi  kya?

HM: haan. Kyu aur aap ko kese pata?

RB: Wo kaal se maine aap ko pehli baar muskurate huye dekha. Aur aap chat kar rahe the to......

HM: haan, wo mera Best friend tha. (JT)

RB: Aap sach sach bataeeye. Aap mujhe pehle se hanti hai kya?

HM: Kyu?

RB: Aase hi..Bataee yena. Janti hai kya?

HM: ummm...SHAYAD!

Then she smiled and went to her cabin. After she went He asked them "Ye hamesha aayese hi baat karti hai kya?", confusingly. CC,PS and SS looked and each other and also replied at same time "SHAYAD". RB too smiled and said "Then INTRESTING". He completed his chai and went to his work.

AFTER 3 DAYS

Now it's been three days since they solved  the jeep case. Many cases came and they too solved it. It was around 1 pm and their luch time. They were going to have their lunch when HM's phone rang.

HM: Hello.

The other guy:...................

HM: Speaking!

The other guy:..............................

HM: kya! aap address bataeeye hum aate hain.

The other guy: ................

HM: okay! hum pohich rahe hain.

.............................................................................................................................

Every body was listing carefully.

PS: kya huwa MS.

HM: kuch gundo ne hamla kiya hai office pai. KS, SS and CC aplog hamare saath chaliye aur PJ aap thana samhaliye. Chaile. Jai hind.

PS: Jai hind!

They rushed towards the address given. They went inside and saw that some goons were beating RB very badly. But this time, not only KS but HM too showed her bhaukaal. The goon who was beating to RB was now unconcious because of HM's punch in his face. They carried all of them to Thana and pushed to the lock up.

HM did his first aid and when they asked why did they did that then thay replied that the man who stole his jeep was their boss and now he in in lock up because of him. So, they did it to get revenge.

PS wrote his complaint.

RB: Thank you so much again. Mere aak call pe aap log aagaye.

KS: Iispe thank you ki ka baat hai, bhai sab. ye yo hamara pharse hai.

RB: nahi aap logo ka to mujhpe iitna sara ahasan rehchuka hai ki mai soch nahi paraha huu kese chukauu.

Billu: mai batau?

RB: ji.

Billu: Aap ham sab ko aak cup chai pilado. ahasaan chukta hojayega!

PS: BILLUUU!

Billu: MAAAAAAA! (in his style)

RB: are aap logo ne meri jaan bachaee hai ye to banta hi hai. Aap log free ho to please. It will be my pleasure!

Everybody looked towards HM. HM said "Thik hai, chale?". Everybody was happy. (muft ki chai kise nahi pasand)

At Baddnam's shop

KS: (while taking chai) wese Rohan ji aap waha us office mai aakele kya karrahe the?

RB: Actually, wo mera hi office hai. Mai saman milaraha tha, aur achanak se andar ghus gaye aur chillane lage. Samaj nahi aaraha tha kya karu. Phir inki yaad aayai toh inhe call kardiya.(looking to HM).

KS: Wese aap akele kya karrahe the. Mtlab koi madat karne.....

SS: Wo KM inka koi friend nahi hai aur yaha pe jyada logo ko jaante bhi nahi hai.

KS: Santu tumhe kese pata?

SS: wo inhone jis din jeep mili thi na, ushi in maddam sir se yahi pe baat kar rahe the to hamne bhi sunliya aur aap ka tab field duty thana.

KS: ohh..haa.

RB(after finishing his chai): Chaliye mai chal ta hu. Bye.

PS: are aise kese. Tumhe  choot lagi hai.

HM: haan. CC tum inke saath jao. Aur ghar tak chood ke aana.

RB: are iiski koi zaroorat nahi hai.

HM: zaroorat hai!

RB: okay. Firse thank you.

CC returned after half an hour. Then aroung 5 pm in evening. AS came with is Khadoos senior who is dushman of anuseena.

.............................................................................................................................

That is it for this chapter. Thank you for reading it and Hope you liked it!

Wait until the next chapter to know why they came.

-Thankyou and peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 6.3K 43
After Mission Jeet ends, Maa and ammi decide to get there children married. Both of them were tensed about there mothers health and hence agree to ge...
The Team By

Fanfiction

6.4K 360 10
Maddam Sir Fan Fiction. I just love the characters of Maddam Sir and have tried exploring them in thus fan fiction. This story starts from the scene...
107K 7.4K 45
(AnuSeena FanFic) Haseena is hurt after knowing Qayamat's truth, Karishma And Anubhav are trying to win back her trust. Anubhav Realizes and Accepts...
48.4K 1.9K 19
recently i ask from you guys about the suggestion, so lets start this track, this story is on veyom singh (lala) and karishma singh. you may see the...