Adore You

Autorstwa LoyalOnce

'You are the reason of my smiles, the source of my energy. I love and adore you with every cell in my body, w... Więcej

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Last Chapter (part A)
Last Chapter (part B)
Announcement
Epilogue
New Michaeng Story
Another Michaeng story
The Queen and her National Treasure
#1 Michaeng

Chapter 25

4.5K 98 59
Autorstwa LoyalOnce

Third person's POV

Warning: 18+ only scenes.

The end of this chapter contains scenes that are inappropriate for readers who are under 18 years of age. So if you are under 18, please stop reading when I give you this signal: xoxoxoxo18+onlyxoxoxo

Just about one month after Mina and Chaeyoung became a couple, Sana and Tzuyu announced their relationship as well. The news wasn't a surprise as it's obvious that the two are attracted to each other. Eventhough Sana is still quite flirtatious, just like Tzuyu said before, she winks at everyone, but deep down inside, her heart only belongs to Tzuyu.

Not long after, they found out that Nayeon and Jungyeon are actually dating as well. The thing that surprised everyone was the fact that they were already a couple since high school, they were just really good at hiding it.

About Momo and Dahyun, well they are taking things slow, very slowly. For now, they are happy being each other's good friend, always being there for one another.

Back to Mina and Chaeyoung, they have now been happily dating for 2 months already. During those 2 months, they went on many dates, learnt many more things about each other, learnt to accept each other's good things and bad things. But one thing that they both are so sure about is the fact that they are made for each other. Their love grows stronger, the bond they have is unbreakable.

Chaeyoung couldn't be happier to have Mina as her girlfriend, Mina's pretty face, her sweet and loving nature as well as her adorable personality never cease to make Chaeyoung's heart jumps with happiness. Chaeyoung considers herself lucky that Mina chose her out of the gazillion of people who would do anything just to get a glance from the girl.

Chaeyoung is completely smitten with Mina. She treats Mina with so much love and care, the way Chaeyoung talks to Mina is always so soft, as if Mina is a baby who needs to be cared for and protected, the way Chaeyoung touches Mina ever so gently as if Mina is the most precious gem that she treasures to no end.

Mina had never imagined that she could love someone this much. Throughout the 2 months of dating, Chaeyoung pampers her with nothing but love, affection and protection. Chaeyoung is still full of surprises. To Mina, Chaeyoung is like a fascinating puzzle that she would be more than happy to spend the rest of her life solving. Mina has entered deeply into Chaeyoung's world, feeling very comfortable in it and decided to permanently stay.

Chaeyoung adores her, she knows it and she loves it, but she always keeps in mind the time she made Chaeyoung angry and Chaeyoung ignored her for almost a whole week. Learning from that experience, she always reminds herself that even though Chaeyoung spoils her with no matter what she needs and wants, she would never push anything too far that might make Chaeyoung upset.

It's a Saturday night, Mina and Chaeyoung are having a date. After a nice dinner at one of Mina's favourite barbecue restaurant. They are now back to Mina's apartment just to spend time together. They decides to watch a movie, and The Notebook is chosen. Mina is comfortably leaning her whole body into Chaeyoung's arms, while Chaeyoung is leaning her back on the couch, head rests sideway on top of Mina's head, arms wrap around Mina's waist tightly. Mina's free hands are peeling tangerines, feeding Chaeyoung once in a while.

Halfway through the movie, Mina suddenly wants Chaeyoung's attention, 'Babe, don't you think the actress who plays the female lead has such a nice name, Rachel McAdams, sounds so nice!'

Chaeyoung chuckles, 'That is so random, Baby. Why suddenly?'

'I don't know, it just comes into my mind. Don't you think so? Rachel McAdams...and there's another one, what's her name? Uhm...Scarlett Johansson.' Mina continues the topic,

Chaeyoung laughs, 'Yes, Baby, they have nice names. I totally agree.' She shakes her head slightly, and taps Mina's nose tip, 'You and your random thoughts.'

Mina crunches her nose on the touch, she is now sitting up straight, facing Chaeyoung, 'But Chaeyoungie, you used to live in Australia, did you have an English name when you were there?'

Chaeyoung grabs the remote control and pauses the movie, putting her full attention to Mina now, as she can tell her Baby wants attention at the moment. She smiles and softly answers Mina's question, 'No, Baby, I didn't have an English name when I was in Australia. I like my name, Son Chaeyoung sounds nice, don't you think so?'

'Of course, Babe, I love your name. But it would be cool to have an English name too.' Mina says,

Chaeyoung finds Mina so cute right now, talking about a random topic with so much excitement, she reaches her hand to caress Mina's cheek, 'Well, why don't you think of one for me?'

Mina taps her index finger on her own lips, thinking hard of an English name for Chaeyoung. About ten seconds later, her eyes sparkle, 'I got one.' She announces,

'What is it?' Chaeyoung is now expecting,

'Your English name should be Sleepy Sleeperson, cause you slept in most of your classes in high school.' Mina says and bursts out laughing at her own joke,

Chaeyoung is deadpan, 'You think it's funny, huhm?'

Mina nods her head while holding her stomach from too much laughing,

Chaeyoung unknowingly smiles, seeing Mina happy always makes her happy. Eventhough Mina is making fun of her, but if Mina thinks it's funny, then funny it is. That's how whipped she is for Mina.

Having enough laugh, Mina looks at Chaeyoung, 'Babe, what about me? Which English name suits me?'

Chaeyoung looks at Mina lovingly, 'I already have one for you.'

Mina is eagerly waiting to hear it, her face lits up.
Chaeyoung moves real close to Mina, adoringly scanning every features on Mina's face, then speaks with a charming voice, 'Your English name should be Cutie McPretty.'

And the whole zoo in Mina's stomach breaks free again, her heart jumps, thumping loudly, her face blushes pink. All the things that a charming Chaeyoung can do to her. Mina smiles shyly, softly hits Chaeyoung's chest 'You and your sweet mouth.'

Chaeyoung smirks knowing what she just did to Mina, 'So does my Princess like her English name?'

Mina nods slightly. Chaeyoung continues to ask, 'And does my Princess like her charming Chaeyoungie?'

Mina turns red, feeling embarrassed that Chaeyoung can just read her like an open book now.

Chaeyoung smiles and pinches both of Mina's cheeks, teasing her, 'Aigoo, you and your cute blushing cheeks.'

Can't think of any other way to get back at Chaeyoung, Mina takes one of Chaeyoung's hand and bites it really hard,

'Ahhhh.. that hurts!' Chaeyoung screams, 'What was that for?'

'For always teasing me.' Mina huffs,

'Still, you didn't have to bite that hard. Look at your teeth mark on my hand.' Chaeyoung says while showing the red mark from the bite.

Mina looks at it, but only pokes her tongue out at Chaeyoung,

Chaeyoung puts on her stern voice, 'Mina, come here and say sorry now.'

'Nah..ah!' Mina is not listening,

'Myoui Mina, you come over here and say sorry right this instant.' Chaeyoung repeats,

Mina shakes her head, and starting to slowly back away from Chaeyoung,

'Don't even think of running away. Because if I caught you, you will be in big trouble.' Chaeyoung warns her,

Mina has this cheeky smile on her face, she springs herself up from the couch and starts to run. Chaeyoung immediately chases after her. Mina runs around the kitchen island bench, then around the dining table, Chaeyoung is closely behind her, only inches away from catching her a few times. They are laughing, giggling, having fun chasing each other,

'You cheeky girl, you will regret this once I caught you.' Chaeyoung warns again,

Mina can't stop giggling, 'Catch me if you can!' She challenges,

Chaeyoung springs forward, Mina quickly runs to the hall way, then to her bedroom, just to realise that it's the dead end. Chaeyoung stops right at the door, leaning on the door frame, smirking, knowing that her prey is trapped, 'Wrong move, Baby, wrong move.' She says to Mina then closes the door behind her and locks it. She then slowly walks to Mina while preparing herself to catch.

Nowhere else to run, Mina is backing away, step by step until her back hits the wall. She immediately turns from a cheeky fox into a sorry puppy, 'Chaeyoungie, I'm sorry! I won't do it again. Babe, please don't!'

'Too late, Baby. I warned you, didn't I?' Chaeyoung says, getting real close to Mina and mercilessly tickles the girl at every ticklish spots on her body.

Mina can't stop laughing from all the tickles, struggling to escape from Chaeyoung's hold, 'Babe...please stop...Chaeyoungie, please!' She begs between her laughters.

xoxoxoxo18+onlyxoxox

The two wrestle with each other, they lose balance and fall down onto Mina's bed. Chaeyoung is on top of Mina, still tickling her, 'Please...Babe...stop' Mina begs again. Seeing that Mina can't take anymore tickles, Chaeyoung finally stops, they both are breathing heavily from all the laughing. It took them a few seconds to realise the position that they are in, but they are not breaking away.

Chaeyoung stares into Mina's eyes intensely, heat is now rising inside her. Mina can see the lust and want in Chaeyoung's eyes, and they perfectly reflect hers, her whole body is now burning with desire.

Chaeyoung leans down and lovingly kisses Mina's forehead, 'Do you still want me to stop?' She asks,

'Don't stop.' Mina answers,

Chaeyoung kisses both of Mina's cheeks, 'How about now?'

'Don't stop.' Mina tells her,

Chaeyoung then kisses the tip of Mina's nose, 'Can I continue?'

'Don't stop.' Mina is now wishpering,

Chaeyoung leans down and captures Mina's lips, kissing her gently, playing those soft lips with her tongue, 'Let me know if you want me to stop, Baby.' She says while still kissing Mina,

'Babe, don't ever stop.' Mina says in those few seconds that Chaeyoung releases her lips between kisses,

And with that, Chaeyoung slides her tongue right in, deepens the kiss, playing with Mina's tongue while her right hand is busy unbuttoning Mina's blouse. In no time, the blouse is on the floor, Chaeyoung kisses Mina's jawline then goes down to her neck, the addictive jasmine scent has turned Chaeyoung on even more. She can't stop kissing Mina's soft and flawless skin, sucking on it, leaving countless love marks on that porcelain skin.

Mina has her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Chaeyoung's lips on her body. Everytime Chaeyoung sucks on it, soft satisfied moans uncontrollably escape her mouth.

Can't hold herself back any longer, Chaeyoung reaches her right hand behind Mina's back, unclips her bra and throws it to the side, leaving Mina half naked. Chaeyoung chases those love marks she left on Mina's body with her finger, feeling proud that the beautiful and elegant princess who she loves so much, now belongs to her. She can't help but stares at those two beautiful full breasts, with two pinkish nipples that are too hard to resist, 'You are perfect!' She wishpers to Mina.

It's Mina's first time ever to have her body revealed, she feels a little shy, but she is very comfortable with Chaeyoung. The trust she has for Chaeyoung has over taken her shyness.

Chaeyoung intertwines their fingers together on both hands, she leans down and gives Mina's lips a peck. She then decides to spice things up a little, 'Baby, tell me whose are these two delicious looking buns?'

Mina has been followed Chaeyoung's lead, finds herself playing along with whatever game Chaeyoung is playing, 'Uhm...mine?' She answers with a question, not sure what to do,

'Wrong answer, Baby.' Chaeyoung says, then leans down and playfully bites Mina's left nipple as a form of punishment for answering it wrong.

The sudden contact has Mina let out a girly yelp, she arches her back a little and squeezes Chaeyoung's hands which are holding hers. That surely spiced things up, Mina is now so turned on.

Chaeyoung repeats the question, 'Same question, Baby, whose are these two delicious looking buns?'

'Yours' Mina answers in a whisper,

Chaeyoung smiles, 'You got it right, Baby. These are mine tonight...'

Not wasting another second longer, Chaeyoung dominantly pins Mina's hands onto the bedsheet on both sides of her head, she claims the left nipple with her mouth, feeling it with her lips, gently sucking between her teeth, then plays with it, circling her tongue around it, licks it up and down. Mina's nipple harden real quick, Chaeyoung deepens her mouth into the breast, places the nipple deep into her mouth and sucks it hard.

'Ahhss...', moans of pleasure escape Mina's mouth, she curls her toes, squirming a little under Chaeyoung's hold.

Chaeyoung releases the left nipple, she starts little kisses sideways to the right, she kisses down the left breast to the middle of Mina's chest, then reaching the right breast, one by one she slowly getting closer to the right nipple, making Mina anticipates it, one kiss, two kisses and when it just one more kiss to reach the right nipple, Chaeyoung suddenly moves back to the left one just to tease Mina, sucking it real hard, giving it twice the amount of pleasure while leaving the right one untouched.

Mina whimpers, having expected Chaeyoung's mouth to land on her right nipple, she arches her back at the unexpected move.

Chaeyoung moves up facing Mina, she gives her lips a peck. Mina pouts at Chaeyoung, 'You love teasing me, don't you?' She says,

Chaeyoung smiles cheekily, she caresses Mina's cheek, 'I told you, Baby. Teasing you is my daily vitamin.' She says while reaching her hand down at Mina's jeans button, 'May I?'

Mina slowly nods her head, decided to give Chaeyoung everything. Chaeyoung sits up and slowly removes Mina's jeans, then the thin piece of underwear, leaving Mina bare naked.

Mina's naked body is a sight to behold, her slender figure, her beautiful shoulders with prominent collarbones, her toned abdomen, her long perfect shaped legs, her milky, flawless, jasmine scent skin. In Chaeyoung's eyes, Mina has always been an innocent beauty, but tonight, she has become a sexy beauty with an amazingly out of this world body.

Seeing Mina bared body makes heat rises all over inside Chaeyoung. She proceeds to take her own clothes off, leaving only her bra and underwear on. Chaeyoung leans down and claims Mina's right nipple this time, licking, sucking, biting while her right hand is roaming around Mina's lower body, gently caressing her inner thighs, her lower abdomen.

The overwhelming pleasure has Mina so aroused, her body is burning with desire, each second that passed by, she wants more and more.

Chaeyoung kisses downwards, from Mina's breasts down to her abdomen, her belly button down to her inner thighs. She gently spreads Mina's legs apart, leans down and gives Mina's clit a good lick without any warning.

Mina's body raises at the sudden contact at her most private part where it holds millions of nerves which made it feels unbearable. Chaeyoung continues to lick, gently circling her tongue around it, licking it up and down, sucking on it once in a while,

'Ahhhss...that feels so good.' Mina uncontrollably lets out lots of satisfied low groans, enjoying the unexplainable pleasure that Chaeyoung is giving her at the moment. Not long after, she feels waves of pleasures building up inside her, starting from her clit up to her lower abdomen, and just like water reaches its boiling point, she feels this indescribable amount of pleasure bursts out inside her, 'Uhhhss..' Mina groans loudly, she has reached her first ever orgasm, her toes curls, her back arches, her legs shakes uncontrollably. She is breathing hard, the feeling she has right now is heaven like.

Once Mina's body has calmed down from the orgasm, Chaeyoung climbs up, facing Mina. She lovingly strokes Mina's hair, looking into her eyes, 'Baby, what I'm going to do to you next, will be a little uncomfortable at first, but after that, it will feel amazing.' Chaeyoung softly tells her,

Of course, Mina knows what Chaeyoung is referring to, but what makes her feel so in love right now is the way Chaeyoung softly explains it to her while lovingly strokes her hair, as if soothing her even before it happens. Mina is amazed that Chaeyoung treats her with so much love and care even during sex.

Mina places her hands behind Chaeyoung's neck, pulls her down and kisses her lips passionately, 'I love you so much, Babe.' She says while still kissing Chaeyoung, sucking and biting the girl's lips. Once Mina releases the kiss, she wishpers into Chaeyoung's ears, 'I'm all yours!'

Chaeyoung smiles, kisses Mina's forehead, 'Spread your legs for me Baby.' She tells her,

Mina obeys, spreads her legs wide.

Chaeyoung is still lovingly caressing Mina's hair, 'Let me know if it hurts and you want to stop, alright?!'. She says, looking straight into Mina's eyes,

Mina nods her head. Chaeyoung slowly moves her right hand down, first she strokes the soft, warm space between Mina's legs, then her thumb finds the still sensitive hardening clit, gently touching it, another finger slits right inside of Mina's already soaking wet centre.

'Uhhhs...' Mina cries out a small sound, closing her eyes tightly, taking in this foreign feeling. Chaeyoung carefully moves her finger inside Mina, slowly side to side, in and out, letting Mina's walls getting familiar with it, while her left hand is still caressing Mina's hair, soothing her from any discomfort. She leans down and kisses Mina's closed eyelids, adding more to the soothing.

Mina opens her eyes, the rhythm of Chaeyoung's finger is starting to create pleasure within her, soft moans are starting to escape her mouth. Knowing the discomfort stage is over, Chaeyoung moves down, thrusts her finger faster, she proceeds to easily insert one more finger in with the help of Mina's wetness, pushes them in even deeper. Chaeyoung skillfully moves her long fingers in and out, hitting right on Mina's G spot.

The overwhelming amount of pleasures are building up inside of Mina's centre 'Ahhs...ahhs..Chaeyoung..ahhs...' Mina is a moaning mess, helplessly calls out Chaeyoung's name. Seeing this gorgeous beauty so submissive and vulnerable under her touch, Chaeyoung feels the need to pleasure her woman even more. She thrusts her fingers faster, deeper, and when Chaeyoung hits one hard strike, Mina comes undone, the heavenly pleasure bursts out like fireworks, she gasps sharply, 'Uhhhsss...Chae...young.' her hands grab tightly onto the bedsheet, her head tilts back, chest raises, legs shaking upon reaching her climax.

Chaeyoung slowly removes her fingers after knowing Mina has completely spent. She climbs back up facing Mina, fixes her messy hair, caresses her cheek and kisses her forehead, calms down the exhausted girl.

Mina is still breathing hard from this amazing sensation, she looks at Chaeyoung with eyes full of love, feeling grateful that Chaeyoung just gave her the best feelings that she has ever experienced. She just falls even deeper in love with her, she has always loved Chaeyoung's diverse talents, and tonight Chaeyoung just proved yet another talent that she owns, the talent in bed. Mina just loves everything that Chaeyoung did to her tonight, Chaeyoung's lips applied just the right amount of pressure on her skin, Chaeyoung's skillful tongue and amazing long fingers moves with perfect precision, hits Mina at all the right spots on so many differrent levels.

Chaeyoung's sweet and caring gestures even during the love making session makes it unforgettable for Mina. Chaeyoung is a cheeky, playful but considerate and respectful kind of a lover, truly is one in a million and Mina is so proud that Chaeyoung belongs to her.

Chaeyoung lies down next to Mina, pulls the blanket up to cover their bodies. Mina scooches closer, rests her head on Chaeyoung's arm, buries her face into the crook of Chaeyoung's neck. Chaeyoung pulls Mina closer, lovingly strokes her hair, 'Baby, are you perhaps made of honey? I can taste the sweetness all over your body.'

Mina looks up at Chaeyoung with heart eyes, 'It's because you are so sweet to me, that sweetness has absorbed deeply into my body.'

Chaeyoung smiles, squeezing Mina's body in her arms, feeling so satisfied,

'Chaeyoungie, why didn't we do that any sooner?' Mina asks, referring to their first time after 2 months of dating,

'I didn't want to rush you into it, Baby. I believe there's a right timing for everything. Why? Did my Princess like what we did tonight?' Chaeyoung softly asks,

'I loved it! It was amazing! More than I could ask for.' Mina exclaims, then reaches up and pecks Chaeyoung's cheek.

Chaeyoung has this huge grin on her face, hugging Mina even tighter, loving the feeling of Mina's body next to hers.

The gentle hair caressing from Chaeyoung's hand, plus the calming fruity scent from her is so soothing, Mina is fast to fall asleep in Chaeyoung's arms, having one of the best night sleep she has ever had.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.1K 1K 69
Abandoned and alone, Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphaned girl, faces the harsh realities of survival on the unforgiving streets. Distant and cold to the world...
205K 4.7K 64
you have a crush on the cute girl at school, but she's never noticed you. until the day she does ... WARNING: includes twice ships so if you aren't...
71.5K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...
60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~