๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’...

By chill_pill_all_day

As the title says, this is a mafia age gap one-shot collection. I usually write what I want to read and I hop... More

Author's Note
Principessa
Principessa - 2
His Queen
Merciless
Merciless - 2
Stockholm
Stockholm - 2
Coach
Coach - 2
Two Color Witch
Daddy's Girl
Impossible?
Salvation
Salvation - 2
Weak For Her
Her Mafia Teacher
Her Mafia Teacher - 2
Taking care of him
Just friends?
Just friends? - 2
My best friend's father
My best friend's father - part 2
Having You Again
Accepting Him

A deal

12.7K 230 58
By chill_pill_all_day

Suggested by I_LOVE_MY_TEDDY

A/N
This will be a supernatural fantasy. About angel and demon. But there will be an age gap.

''They fell in love!'' The head angel yelled. He was so angry at the two young angels who fell in love. It was forbidden. But did love ever make a choice?

''They broke a law. Now, they have to pay for it.'' Angels of the higher force agreed and listened to what will they leader say.

''We are going to make Felix a demon before sending them to Earth. If they obtain their love even if they can't remember each other, we are going to allow them to be together.'' The leader of all angels said and most of them agreed. Some of them shook their heads but the leader knew what was he intending to do.

''Meeting dismissed.'' He said when all angels stood up and opened their wings before flying away.

''Felix! Somebody can see us.'' Ariel giggled as her lover pulled her into the embrace. He gave her a longing kiss as they haven't seen each other for a while.

''I missed you.'' He whispered and hugged her closer. Ariel smiled to herself, hugging him back as tightly as she could because she knew her boyfriend was a cuddler. Especially when they don't see each other.

''I missed you too. I love you.'' She said and he felt reassured.

They sat on the grass with the peaceful forest around them. Ariel babbled about what happened for the past few days while Felix stared at her lovingly and attended to her every word.

That was until she felt a piercing pain in his heart. Ariel stopped talking when he hissed in pain. She knew that angels were never in pain so she panicked when Felix fell on his back while clutching the spot where his heart was.

''Felix! What's happening?'' Ariel cried out, holding onto his head.

''It hurts.'' He croaked out. The pain was unbearable but being the strong angel as Felix he fought against it.

He clutched his eyes closed when his body seized. Ariel was speechless and afraid when she saw it. His angel wings disappeared and were replaced by big black ones.

It was like an explosion when he opened his eyes and moaned in pain.
''Felix, your eyes.'' Ariel gaped when she saw dark red eyes in the place of his once blue.

''You are...You turned into...'' Ariel said, holding him to his chest.

''A demon,'' Felix said in a deeper voice.

''How is that possible?'' She cried.

''I turned him into a demon.'' The leader angel smiled when he appeared on the spot where lovers lay.

''Why, father?'' Ariel cried.

''You two broke a law. And you should bear the consequences.'' The leader paused. ''From now on, you will be sent to Earth to live with humans. You two won't remember each other until the female angel turns 20 human years. If you overpass the difficulties as humans, I will let you live together and forever in peace and love.''

Ariel sadly looked at Felix and he leaned to kiss her forehead.
''I will find you.'' He whispered before disappearing in her arms.

Ariel cried when she felt him slipping away before she fell unconscious.

***

Earth

''Mom, I already told you that he is very kind and he treats me right,'' Ariel whined.

''Ariel Marie Stevens. You're a 19-year-old girl. As much as I heard about him, he is older than you by 12 years. You know I want your happiness, but your father won't agree with this.'' She said in a final tone.

''But mom, he is hardworking. He has his chain of companies and hotels around the world. Does age matters when I love him?'' Ariel said disappointedly. Her mom shared her a look and continued to chop the carrots.

''I will tell him myself.'' She stomped towards her room.

Felix Carson was everything she dreamed of. He was the best boyfriend ever. Although, she didn't like his spoiling. He bought her a lot of expensive gifts.

She clutched her teddy closer. Ariel was sad about her mother's words even tho she sounded right. But she wasn't. Ariel experienced nothing but love with Felix.

Once a 1500 years old angel was transformed into a 19 years old college girl. And 5000 years old demon was a 31 years old wealthy businessman.

As humans, they met in a coffee shop where Ariel started working a part-time job a few months back. It was love at the first sight to both of them. How couldn't it be when they loved each other for many moons before?

To: Felix

Mom took it somehow well. She didn't agree nor disagree. I will tell dad soon.

To: Ariel

Don't worry, baby. I don't think I will like it too if I found out my only daughter has a boyfriend.

To: Felix

I understand it too. I love you.

To: Ariel

I love you too, doll.

She sighed dreamily. When she first saw Felix, there was a pull at her heartstrings. She felt as if she has known him forever. Felix felt the same unexplainable connection with Ariel. He was the person who rarely opened up to someone but with her, it was so easy.

***

Felix was sitting in his office, making final arrangements for the day before meeting up with his princess.

He took his black coat and headed outside of the building. She told him that she will come instead of him picking her up like always.

He didn't like it when she was stubborn but at the same time, he loved it. She wasn't afraid to show a bratty side to him.

Felix knew he was possessive over her. If any boy would look at her, Felix made sure to never see him again. He wanted his princess all to himself.

Ariel knew about it, but she didn't want to comment on it. And it kind of excited her when he would be all protective over her. Sometimes it bothered her.

''Hey, sweetheart. Where are you?'' He called her.

''I'm on my way. I will be there in five minutes.'' She said sweetly. He smiled hearing her voice.

''Alright. Be careful.'' He said.

When he hung up, he felt something behind his back. The touch startled him but he expected to see Ariel. Instead, it was Sabrina.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked, taking a few steps back. Ever since they broke up, she has been stalking him.

''I came to visit you. Seems like you're done with work.'' She smirked, putting a hand on his chest that he immediately yanked off.

''Do not touch me! Get it through your thick skull that I don't want to be with you anymore!'' He shouted. That didn't affect her as she smiled wickedly.

''That doesn't stop me from wanting you, Felix. I know you want me too but you're scared to admit it.'' She said. He shook his head at her. Felix couldn't believe that she was so desperate.

''I don't want you.'' He gritted out.

She took him by surprise when she pulled him by his tie when her lips landed on his. Felix was so grossed out and his heartbeat picked up. He pushed her away making her stumble back.

With the back of the hand, he wiped his lips and spit out. He couldn't believe that she tried to sexually harass him. He felt disgusted.

''Felix!'' A soft voice exclaimed. He turned his head to see his little angel standing there. Ariel was looking very uncomfortable while Sabrina was smirking.

''You're a great kisser, love!'' Sabrina laughed.

''Shut up! I'm calling the police.'' He spat. He took his phone out and dialed a police number. Ariel was standing there dumbstruck.

Sabrina's face drained from color when she realized he meant it. She ran to her car and drove away, but Felix scoffed knowing that police will find her.

He got closer to Ariel and carefully took her hand. She let him because she felt safe. When he figured out she is more comfortable, he caressed her face.

''She came on to me. Don't think that I wanted it.'' He said. Ariel's eyes softened and she got on her tippy toes to kiss his lips.

''Her traces are gone now.'' She chuckled. He smiled and once again kissed her but this time deepened the kiss.

''Always trust me. I will never betray you, Ariel.'' He reassured her.

''I know. Me either.'' She said.

The head Angel was watching them and he didn't understand how after everything they've been through, they stayed stronger than ever. But something might change on the day of Ariel's 20th birthday. Or not.

***

"Happy birthday to you, darling." Ariel's mother wished her followed by a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you, mom. The dinner looks amazing." Ariel said.

"The cake is in the fridge too. I wanted this to be special." Her mother eagerly said.

The door opened and in arrived her father. He got back right on time to celebrate their daughter's birthday.

Putting his coat and shoes in the entry, Ariel's father went to greet her. He also bought her a present that he thought she will like.

"Happy birthday, my little daughter." He smiled softly and handed her the gift.

"Thank you, dad. I'm sure I will love it." She said excitedly.

"I hope so too. Let's eat what your mother made. It must be delicious." He smiled as he gave his wife a big kiss. Ariel was happy to see her parents in love after many years. She wished that life with Felix.

"I invited someone to this dinner," Ariel said once they were settled on their chairs. Her mother gave her a knowing look while her father was clueless.

"Who, darling?" Her father asked.

"We have been seeing for a few months and I want you to meet him." She said.

"A boyfriend. You have a boyfriend." Her father said unpleasantly. She knew he won't be happy but it was her life now.

"I know you aren't happy about him, but at least give him a chance. He is a very good person and I love him." She explained. Her father was surprised by her words but he agreed.

"When will he arr..." His question was cut short when there was a knock on the door. Ariel smiled and jumped from the chair to go open the door for Felix.

In front of the door, nervous Felix stood. But when his girl opened the door, all of his fears vanished. He felt contented.

"I missed you." He said as he kissed her.

"I missed you too. Be on your best behavior now." She said as she was talking to a child. He chuckled but nodded in agreement. He couldn't make any snarky comments like he usually did.

Ariel took the gifts from him and put them aside. Felix hung his coat next to her father's and took off his shoes. He heard talking in another room on his left so he felt scared. Ariel reassuringly took his hand and led him to their dining room.

"Mom, dad. Meet Felix." She said confidently. Her father checked Felix's appearance when he realized how much older he was from his daughter.

"How old are you?" Her father asked.

"Dad, you should introduce yourself first," Ariel said.

"For God's sake, Ariel. He looks double your age." Her father was exasperated.

"I'm thirty-one for your information, Sir. I was hoping that you would think about my feelings towards your daughter first rather than my age." Felix said with the ride undertone he always spoke with.

"I know what's your feelings for my daughter. You want to use her seeing that she is young and smart. I won't let my daughter date with some old man." Her father spat. Ariel flinched at their intense staring and thought of a way to calm the situation down.

"Father, I appreciate everything that you've done for me, but I don't want you to be in charge of who I date. I love Felix and I will always love him. Not your or some crazy ex-girlfriend will stop me to love him unconditionally." She explained angrily, holding Felix's hand tightly.

Felix was stunned but knowing that he shared the same strong feelings for his princess, he agreed to every word she said.

"I love you too, Ariel. Always have and always will. Not even heaven or hell will separate me from you." The words were coming out of his mouth effortlessly but he knew exactly what he was talking about.

Then everything went black.

***

"Ah, you are finally awake." The head angel said. Ariel opened her eyes taking in her surroundings. She was back in heaven. She got back her wings and her areola. She felt immense happiness.

"I'm back." She squealed. Her eyes wandered around to see Felix still on the ground with his dark appearance. She ran to him and brought his head to her chest.

"Father, why is he not awake yet?" She cried out.

"Oh, don't worry. I hit him harder on purpose." He smirked proudly. Ariel glared at him while running her fingers through his hair.

Felix blinked his eyes open when he felt Ariel's touch. He knew it was of the woman he loved.

"Ariel?" He called out. She smiled and laid a kiss on his forehead.

"We are back, Felix. At our real home." She told him excitedly.

"I know. I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Is the lovey-dovey done between you? May I say what I wanted to say?" The head angel started. The couple was fast in getting up as their hands clutched together.

"As I was saying, you stayed together through the tasks I send you. I have no other objections and you may enjoy your life together. But no playing around in the Heaven space." The head angel explained.

"That's it? We went through all this torture just so you could say that we can be together so nonchalantly. Ridiculous." Felix frowned.

"That's how the things are. I must leave now. Enjoy your time together." The angel said as he opened his wings, ready to fly away.

"Oh, we will," Felix smirked and kissed his loving woman.

A/N
Thank you for voting and commenting. This took a little longer than I expected but I hope the person who suggested the story will like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 751 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
90.7K 1.5K 28
Experience all kinds of romance stories with plot twist and interesting characters. Give it a chance and let me know what you think of it <3 The one...
145K 2.1K 32
"oh innocent annie." *completed*
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...