Rebirth in Magnolia: The Hidd...

By bachird

After Ulquiorra is disgracedly defeated by Ichigo on the roof of Las Noches, Ulquiorra finds himself before t... More

chapter 1: rebirth
chapter 2: New emotions. New job
chapter 3: arsilay
chapter 4: the village
Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich
chapter 7: The focus of attention
Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things
Chapter 9: Tips from Murcielago and new tensions
Chapter 10: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs fairy tail
Chapter 11: War Has Been Declared!
Chapter 12: the beginning of the end
Chapter 13: ESPADA VS SAINT WIZARD, SHADOW VS IRON
Chapter 14: The Four Gods Of Ishgar
Chapter 15: triple six alliance

Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown

1.7K 36 26
By bachird

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

special thanks: IRTendor, JuskySk420, GintokiShiroyaksha, Deathlord939, Wolfqueen1013, epicstar44

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

«in th village»

Monsters kept attacking the village for a long time. Ulquiorra and Garl didn't know how long they had been like this, but when they looked at the darkened sky they knew that they had spent hours killing those monsters.

Of course Ulquiorra and Garl weren't the only ones fighting those monsters, they had many mages belonging to the Golden Circle with them.

For Ulquiorra, this battle wouldn't be a problem for him. But one of the most important duties of ulquiorra as a Arsilay is to protect the civilians, if Ulquiorra was not obligated to protect the village, he would not waste a single second of his time, in fact, Ulquiorra would have left the village and went straight to the place of Lich.

Ulquiorra was annoyed, if this was a one-on-one battle meaning there was no other civilian around, it would have been over quickly. But the status quo was not in his favour.

[Geeez! These are really big numbers! But seriously, don't these monsters know when to give up?]

Ulquiorra ignored his Zanpakuto and continued to slash the monsters in front of him. 'It doesn't look like these monsters are fighting of their own will. There are those who control them.'

During his numerous encounters with these monsters, Ulquiorra knew that these monsters did not have free will. When he used his Zanpakuto, the monsters didn't run away like last time, although the monsters didn't run away but it seemed obvious that they wanted to escape.

'I have understood. This type of monster is controlled by the commander. All I have to do is find their leader and then eliminate him.' Ulquiorra thought before closing his eyes and activating the Pesquisa. 'I found him.'

Ulquiorra raised his hand toward the sky and then fired several balas. Garl and his comrades did not understand what Ulquiorra was doing, but they did when they saw something falling rapidly from the sky.

The monsters stopped attacking and turned towards where the thing had fallen. At the same time, Ulquiorra's Zanpakuto blade glowed green.

*baaaam*

That thing fell on a house.

"I didn't expect to see you again, Lich." Ulquiorra said as he looked at the thing that had fallen from the sky.

Lich emerged from the rubble, laughing sarcastically. It had holes in its wings. "You are really impressive! How did you manage to shoot me from three kilometers away? I can't even dream of doing something like that."

"It's just that my senses are superior to yours." Ulquiorra answered in a monotonous voice. Although Ulquiorra was calm, he felt that his blood was boiling, he felt a strong desire to kill Lich in the most horrific way and then bathe in his blood. Ulquiorra did not understand the reason for this feeling, but he could tell what kind of feeling it was.

It's the rage!!!

Ulquiorra had felt such a feeling when she first fought against a Lich, but at lower levels unlike what he was feeling now.

«Ulquiorra's Inner World»

The island was shaking with a magnitude of 7.7. The green sea was very raging. Nothing could be heard but the rumbling of thunder.

It was like the apocalypse.

Murciélago was sitting near the shore, it was clear from his expression that he was angry as hell.

"Kill… kill… kill…" Murciélago continued to chant that word in a terrifying voice, as if he didn’t know any other words. But soon he got to his feet and shouted at the top of his voice. "Kill him, Ulquiorra!!!! Kill that son of bitch!!!!!"

«in the real world»

Ulquiorra could hear Murciélago's screams, and they both seemed to feel the same way about Lich. Lich was a troublesome foe to him, but that's no good reason to be angry.

Ulquiorra didn't know what caused his anger, but he knew what he would do.

Ulquiorra pointed his glowing sword at Lich. "I advise you to fight me seriously."

"This would be my pleasure." The Lich smiled as he was surrounded by a purple aura that made the area tremble due to the magical power.

Suddenly, the place became quiet enough to hear the sound of a needle dropping, the battle between monsters and humans had stopped and everyone was looking at Ulquiorra and Lich.

"Back!!" Garl ordered his companions away, knowing that things were going to get very heated between Ulquiorra and Lich. Their presence would only be a hindrance to Ulquiorra.

"Wait! Shall we leave him alone?!" Someone shouted, everyone in the village knew how strong a Lich was. Now that the magic barrier that was holding him back had been removed, it had become almost impossible to defeat him.

"Don't underestimate him! He's very powerful!" Garl said before everyone turned away causing Ulquiorra to stand alone in front of Lich face to face, monster to demon.

The monsters were still stuck in place, they seemed to want to know the outcome of the battle. If Ulquiorra dies, the chances of destroying the village will double. But if the Lich died, the monsters would finally be able to escape from Ulquiorra's Zanpakuto blade.

"Before I kill you, what's your name?" Lich asked.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer." Ulquiorra replied.

“Oooh~. Your name is similar to human names, are you a mongrel or something.” Lich became curious.

"I am Arrancar."

"Arrancar? I've never heard of this species before, but I want to know something. What makes a strong person like you help these weak humans?"

"I am under no obligation to answer your question, trash." Ulquiorra answered in a monotonous voice. Ulquiorra's answer seemed to irritate Lich.

"Just done!!!!" Lich said before he let out a battle cry, Lich sped towards Ulquiorra. "Satanic Magic: Havoc Punch!!! The Lich's hands glowed with a purple light.

Ulquiorra remained standing still, motionless.

*Baaaaam!!!*

The Lich's fist was on Ulquiorra's forehead. Ulquiorra did not budge. In fact, it seemed obvious that he was not affected by that attack not even a bit.

"impossible." Lich couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Is that all?"

Lich was speechless. Even though he was using his full strength, the man in front of him didn't make any effort to defend himself.

'Monster. He was not affected by my punch at all. In fact, it is my fist that hurts.' Think Lich.

Ulquiorra took his left hand out of his pocket and then punched the Lich's face, the punch was strong enough to push the Lich dozens of meters back.

'Damn!! This really hurts! He only used his pure physical strength. How can anyone be this strong?' Lich thought as he tried to get up off the ground.

'Even though the barrier had disappeared, its strength had not increased by much. In fact, there is not much difference between his previous level and his current level.' Ulquiorra thought before disappearing by using a sonido to appear in front of Lich.

Right now, Lich has enough power to make him a tough enemy for Zommari. If the Lich had used this power since his first fight against Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra would have been dead. But Ulquiorra isn't Zommari, and for sure... Ulquiorra isn't weak anymore!

(A/N: Lich is fuck tap. 😂😂)

"Pathetic." Ulquiorra said while pointing his finger at Lich, his finger started to glow green. "Garl told me that you are a strong demon. But to me, you are nothing but a pathetic weak."

Lich smiled as he stood defiantly in front of Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra was astonished by his enemy's actions. He knew that the Lich was not stupid, which meant that the Lich knew very well how powerful his opponent was.

But why would Lich stand in front of him and do nothing?

'His eyes. He does not look desperate or afraid. He's just a little confused.' Ulquiorra thought as he examined his enemy, but he didn't hesitate before making his decision. After all, the sooner it ends, the better. "Cero."

*baaaam*

The ground shook due to the explosion of spiritual energy and dust covered the place.

The dust dissipated as Ulquiorra moved his left arm horizontally. When the dust dissipated, a path carved into the ground appeared in front of Ulquiorra, fifty meters long. Ulquiorra felt someone approaching the place.

"It's over." Ulquiorra said without bothering to look at the person behind him. He didn't need to use his eyes to know that Garl was standing behind him.

"really?" Garl was surprised when he heard about Lich's defeat. He did not expect the battle to end so quickly. In fact, he had never imagined that the hundred-year confrontation between Lich and the Golden Circle Council would end because of an unknown person who had only lived in the village for a few hours.

"Gehehehe..."

'what!?' Ulquiorra thought as he looked toward the source of the sound.

Lich was lying on the floor, he was in a wretched state, in a very wretched state. His wings, his arms, his left horn, the lower half of his body... they no longer existed! All that was left of him was his chest and head, which were in poor condition.

The fact that Lich is still alive is a miracle!

"K-how?" Garl said, not believing what was happening in front of him.

"It's over? Heheheh *cough* *cough*, you two are stupid." Lich smiled as he looked at Ulquiorra and Garl. "Did you really think that the Great Lich would be defeated so disgracefully?"

"Are you implying that you can face me while you're in such a miserable state? If you don't know, you don't have any magic energy left and you no longer have any ability to move. How are you going to face me?" Ulquiorra said in a monotonous voice.

“Hahahahahaha, oh boy. This isn’t my real body and this isn’t my full strength, in fact, I didn’t even use a third of my original strength." Lich said, enjoying seeing the expression of fear and panic on Garl's face.

"You're lying!! You're just trying to trick us!" Garl shouted angrily, not wanting to believe Lich's words.

[Actually, he's not lying. I mean.. he's on the verge of death, what would make him lie?]

Ulquiorra did not need Murciélago to understand the gravity of the situation. But... what is Lich hiding?

At that moment, the ground started to shake and the skinless monsters' bodies fell to the ground as their souls went to the other side of the forest.

"Four hundred years ago…" Garl and Ulquiorra both turned toward the Lich who started to speak. "After I was defeated by Zeref, Zeref performed several gruesome experiments on my body which resulted in biological changes. I discovered these changes after I thought Zeref had killed me, then I found out that I was unkillable!!"

«On the other side of the forest, inside the palace»

The palace was crumbling due to the earthquake while a huge cocoon was in place, surrounded by a purple aura as well as the spirits of the beasts that were in the village. It seemed clear that this cocoon was the source of the earthquake.

The palace collapsed, leaving nothing but a few walls and half-destroyed rooms, as well as a huge cocoon. Seconds later, many cracks appeared on the cocoon shell and then pieces of the cocoon fell off to reveal what was inside.

«In the village»

"..it took me a hundred years to heal myself and then appear to the world again, after all, Zeref is a terrifying opponent." Lich said.

"But the Red Knight just defeated you badly, right?" Ulquiorra said.

"Aaah, his name is Elianor. I'll never forget that bastard." Lich answered while spitting on the ground. "After defeating me, he placed several seals on my body to obstruct my recovery."

"Garl told me that you were freed from your seals nearly a hundred years ago." Ulquiorra said.

"Your information is wrong! This is not my real body!! My real body is on the other side of the forest!!!!" Lich yelled, smiling madly. "As we speak now, the real Lich is about to emerge from his cocoon!!!!"

*ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!*

After Ulquiorra, Garl, and everyone in the village heard that terrifying roar, Ulquiorra and Garl both sensed a massive amount of dark magic energy.

Garl fell to his knees, his face turning pale. Ulquiorra noticed Garl's reaction. He noticed a slight trembling in the man's body.

He saw how despair began to engulf Garl's heart and soul. The previous fourth Espada concluded that the humans of this world are not very different from the humans in his world. weak.

'After all, this human was no different from the others.' Ulquiorra thought as he looked at Garl. In the end, Ulquiorra decided to pay some attention to his enemy. or what's left of it. "What are you?"

The Lich's fake body slowly turned into luminous dust. "Demon’s will, a Satanic magic that can only be used once. I executed this spell before Elianor put those damned seals on my real body.” The upper half of the fake Lich's body was gone, leaving only the head. "The seals that Elianor placed on my body were very powerful, it took a lot of energy to gather. But thanks to you, my task has become much easier than before." Lich smiled, Ulquiorra had remembered what had happened when he tried to use his first release. "Now, welcome to the Primal Chaos." The fake Lich laughed before he completely disintegrated and the stench disappeared.

[What now?]

"The work is work." Ulquiorra answered as he was about to go.

"I'll go with you." Garl said.

Ulquiorra's eyes widened slightly when he heard Garl's words. A while ago, Garl was in desperation but now he wanted to face the Lich. 'Humans are truly unpredictable creatures.' Ulquiorra jotted this note into his mind. "You won't be able to stand up to him."

"But I can fight!!" yelled garl.

"You will only be a hindrance to me. So go back to your village." Ulquiorra said, his patience seemed to be running out.

"Who are you to order me?!?!"

Ulquiorra knew that he wouldn't be able to convince this man, so he had no other choice.

"Well, you'll come with me.. what is this?" Ulquiorra said while pointing his finger at something behind Garl.

"What? Aaaah!!"

Once Garl turned until he felt a blow to his neck and then fell to the ground unconscious. This was Ulquiorra's way of dealing with thick-headed people.

[Hahahahaha, as expected of you.]

Ulquiorra turned towards the forest and then used the sonido.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«On the Other Side of the Woods, the Real Lich»

It only took a minute before Ulkyura reached the other side of the forest, the place where the real Lich lay.

The place was eerily quiet with an unbearably stench. Other than that, there was a strange being standing alone among the ruins of the palace. Unlike a fake Lich, this creature was twice as large as Yammy in his bound state, he was so macho that someone like Yammy would look like an amateur athlete, his arms glowing with fiery light, his appearance was even more frightening than before.. and worst of all, his smell was even worse than before!

But what caught Ulquiorra's attention the most was that there were a lot of scars on Lich's body.

On the other hand, Lich seemed to be eagerly waiting for Ulquiorra to come.

"I didn't expect you to come so quickly." Lich's true voice was more frightening than Murcielago's. Ulquiorra did not speak. "So, you're the silent type, aren't you, Ulquiorra Schiffer?"

Lich did nothing but stare at Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra knew this kind of enemy very well, he knew that Lich wanted to talk about something before he started to fight. It can be said that this is what humans call the 'calm before the storm'.

Normally, Ulquiorra would attack the Lich without the slightest hesitation, but he wanted to hear what the Lich had to say. As much as he hated to admit it, he was curious.

"My name is Lich, the tenth son of the Prince of Hell, Beelzebub. I am also Lucifer's grandson..." said Lich, remembering his past.

Prince of Hell. Beelzebub. Ulquiorra had heard of these names before. If memory does not betray him, Beelzebub is one of the Seven Princes of Hell and one of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Sin of Gluttony. He is referred to as one of the oldest and most powerful devils, so much so that he declared himself one of the Seven Princes of Hell, worshiped by the Phoenicians as a god. His great influence in the underworld and his immense power and heinous deeds made Lucifer himself nicknamed "Lord of abomination and filth".

"What brought you to the human world? Why didn't your family help you?" Ulquiorra asked. Ancient documents state that Lich came to the human world four hundred years ago, but the reason is unknown. Why didn't he come to Beelzebub to save his son when the Lich was suffering infernal torture or when he had been trapped inside the magical barrier for four hundred years?

Lich took a deep breath and then sighed deeply. "Many Demon Lords had rejected Lucifer's way of ruling, including the princes of Hell themselves... but none of them dared oppose him, except my father. A fierce war broke out between my father and that bastard Lucifer, but my father was not and would not be ready. To confront Lucifer, so we lost the war."

"If my information is not wrong, Lucifer is the master of all demons and Devils. There is no doubt that Lucifer has enlisted the help of the other Hell princes and Demon Lords, right?" Ulquiorra asked. At first, Ulquiorra did not believe in the existence of Lucifer and demons, but he began to believe in them after he came to this village. If only half of the information he knows is correct, Lucifer has enough power, resources, and control to crush Beelzebub. After all, Lucifer is the king of all demons, while Beelzebub rules only a certain group.

"If you think that Lucifer enlisted the help of his armies, you are completely wrong." At that moment, a thick vein appeared on Lich's forehead. "Lucifer doesn't need help when it comes to this kind of problem. The only time Lucifer had anyone's help was when the Third Eternal War began."

Ulquiorra knew nothing of the Third Eternal War but decided to find out the answer later. "So you want to say that Lucifer single-handedly defeated your father and his army of rebel demons?" Ulquiorra said.

"And with ease." Lich replied with a bit of anger. "We were defeated in a shameful way, Lucifer killed many, but he could not kill everyone."

"So you are among those who managed to escape."

"No, I was not among those who managed to escape. I was the only one who managed to escape!!!" Lich cried out angrily as he recalled the details of that battle…

Flashback: Four hundred years ago

death.

destruction.

Disgraceful defeat.

These were the words that described the state of Beelzebub's army. Over hundreds of thousands of kilometers, the ground was stained with purple blood and covered with corpses of demons that were piled on top of each other to the point where it was impossible to see any speck of dust.

Something appeared among the pile of corpses.

The Lich managed to get out of the midst of the corpses after putting in all his effort. The Lich's body was thickened with many deep wounds. The Lich slowly raised his head towards the sky to see two demons fighting very fiercely.

The first demon, was three times larger than the size of a normal human, his stomach was very swollen, his face is difficult to describe except to say that he looks like a serrated shell, he has four arms and wears the fur of monsters that humans can never determine the type of, in addition to that he wears rusty iron boots And stained with dry blood. This demon is the prince of hell, the sin of gluttony, Beelzebub.

The second demon, his appearance was a mixture of human and angel, he had six beautiful white wings, his face was rather handsome, his hair was silver and short, he was dressed in black clothes as well as some light armor that looked like it had been put on for decoration only. This demon is the leader of the lords of Hell, the sin of pride and the leader of the seven deadly sins, the bearer of light, the former peacock of angels and now the supreme master of all evil and demons, Lucifer.

Lucifer had a dark violet aura while Beelzebub had a brown aura. If someone were to stay up to the sky, he would think that there were two suns, one purple and the other brown.

The two of them collided with each other repeatedly, causing the entire Demon Realm to shake. Each collision resulted in destruction comparable to that of a nuclear bomb, the winds were blowing so powerfully that they made sounds like the roar of monsters.

Except for the Princes of Hell and quite a few Demon Generals, no living being could survive within this battle's 250-kilometre radius, as it would either die by explosions or by aftershocks. That was why all of the 50 million demon soldiers of Beelzebub died.

This wasn't just a battle between just two demons, no, this was a battle between the strongest princes of Hell. If this battle had taken place in the human world, hundreds of millions of people would have died, not to mention the collateral damage. It was a really scary fight!

But the most frightening thing was that Lucifer only used a quarter of his strength.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Lucifer's hand glowed violet and then he punched Beelzebub's face.

Beelzebub fell to the ground hard like a meteor.

*Baaaaam!!!!!*

Beelzebub's body was so full of deep wounds, he couldn't get up off the ground. Meanwhile, Lucifer gently descended on the ground and then coldly and contemptuously looked at Beelzebub's body, Lucifer had not suffered any damage.

Lucifer could only have given orders to the three Princes of Hell to deal with Beelzebub, or he could have finished this battle within one second. But no, Lucifer wanted to make it clear to everyone, and especially to the lords of Hell, that he was the master of this world and that any attempt to overthrow him would be nothing but a horrific attempt at suicide.

Lucifer looked up to see a giant gray dragon flying near the battlefield. This dragon was so huge that he could hold a dragon like Acnologia with one hand, like a child would hold a doll.

Lucifer knew that this dragon had been observing the battle since the beginning.

"Bahamut." Lucifer said, as soon as that word came out of Lucifer’s mouth until the gray dragon flew hurriedly toward Lucifer, despite the great distance that was between Lucifer and the dragon, that dragon had a very excellent sense of hearing.

The area shook slightly as the dragon landed on the ground, its entire body starting to light up with a mixture of blue and black energy. When the glow faded, the gigantic dragon figure disappeared and was replaced by a human. Or at least a creature with a human appearance.

The human form of that dragon was a tall human, he was rather skinny, he had jet black hair that reached his shoulders, his eyes were red with white iridescent and like cat-eyes, his skin was a pale blue. The clothes he was wearing was a dark blue cloak with gold and light blue trims.

"Another idiot, huh? I wonder how long you'll keep dealing with this kind of problem." The mutated dragon called "Bahomut" bowed before Lucifer.

"From this moment on, you will be the new Prince of Hell." Lucifer said coldly, stomping on Beelzebub's face. " don't disappoint me like this idiot did." Lucifer looked at Bahamut, his eyes shining with a deathly flicker.

"Don't worry, that won't happen." Bahamut said, a big smile appeared on his face. Although his strength was nothing compared to that of true Hell lords, he was strong enough to do his job perfectly.

"As for you..." Lucifer said, looking at Beelzebub.

Flashback end:

"My father was exiled to an unknown world, only Lucifer knows where that world is." Lich said angrily but quickly smiled. "But that is no longer important now." Lich was surrounded by a raging fiery aura. "Because chaos will reign in the whole world!!"

Suddenly, the Lich disappeared from his spot and appeared in front of Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra drew out his Zanpakuto and used it as a shield against the Lich's fist. The result was that he had sent Ulquiorra dozens of meters back until his back hit a wall and then fell to the ground and several heavy rocks fell on top of him.

(Fairy tail ost: Mystogan theme)

The Lich smiled but felt a little pain in his hand, he looked at his hand to be surprised that there was a third burn on his hand, then he remembered when his fist collided with his enemy's sword. 'What is that? this is not possible. There is only one type of weapon that can deal this damage...' Lich thought as he looked at where Ulquiorra had fallen. '...Holy weapons. I now understand why my monsters were afraid of him.'

The heavy rocks turned and Ulquiorra appeared standing and undamaged at all, except that his clothes were dirty.

"You, who gave you this sword? Is it a saint or an angel of death?" Leach said as he looked at Ulquiorra very coldly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ulquiorra said before pointing his finger at Lich. "Cero."

"Havok." The Lich shouted as a stream of purple energy emerged from his mouth.

*boooooom!!!*

The explosion caused by the collision of the two attacks created a cloud of dust, Ulquiorra used the presence of dust to attack Lich by surprise. Ulquiorra shot towards Lich and tried to cut him with a Zanpakuto, but Lich was able to predict what his opponent would do, so he jumped backwards, away from his enemy's blade.

Although the Lich had escaped death, he had in return received a deep wound to his chest.

'Tch! It is very fast. But...' Lich stopped holding back and then his hand glowed with a purple light. "Dark Whip!!" A black whip appeared in Lich's hand, he moved the whip towards Ulquiorra, but Ulquiorra leaned back causing the whip to pass over him. Although Ulquiorra was still intact, the dozens of trees behind him were not.

Lich moved his whip all over but Ulquiorra easily dodges the attacks aimed at him.

This demon's energy levels weren't particularly alarming. Right now, Ulquiorra had no reason to worry. From his current position, Ulquiorra was able to tell that Lich's strength level was on par with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez in his sealed state. For Ulquiorra, that wasn't enough cause for concern.

"This will end now!!!" Lich shouted as he swing his weapon toward Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra did not move, but let the whip hit his chest. Lich smiled wryly, expecting Ulquiorra to scream out in pain or become a broken, bloody man. But what happened was unimaginable. Ulquiorra was standing still, with an expression completely devoid of emotion. He didn't seem to have been hurt by the attack at all. In fact, the only thing that was damaged was his clothes.

"Is that all?" simply asked.

"No effect at all? This - that's impossible!" Lich shouted as he continued to swing his weapon at Ulquiorra over and over again. However, every time the weapon failed to cause any kind of damage, Ulquiorra would calmly walk toward Lich as if nothing had happened. Ulquiorra stopped walking when he came to standing directly in front of the Lich.

"Satanic Magic: havoc Roar!!!" From the Lich's mouth, a dense black energy surrounded the upper half of Ulquiorra's body.

"Is that all?"

"what!?!?"

Ulquiorra was standing directly in front of Lich, except that the upper half of his body was now bare so that Lich could see the number four tattooed on the left side of Ulquiorra's chest, Ulquiorra hadn't sustained any significant damage.

"What kind of monster are you?!?! What the hell are you?!?!" The Lich cried out angrily and madly, but the thing that angered the Lich the most was the look on his enemy's face, coldness and indifference. Four hundred years ago, the Lich had faced many powerful opponents and survived countless battles, but what is happening now..

"I guess I told you before. I'm Arrancar." Ulquiorra said before punching Lich's stomach, causing the latter to kneel in pain. Ulquiorra then kicked Lich's face so hard that his enemy rushed back, smashing a brick wall, and debris flying everywhere as a result.

[Pfff, I was expecting it to be a little stronger than this.]

"Don't forget that we're dealing with an enemy who can defeat the seventh Espada. Just because I'm stronger than him doesn't mean he's weak."

Before coming to this world, it was believed that reaching the level of Espadas is in itself an achievement that was impossible for a human to achieve. But in this world, there were not one person, not two, not three, there were even a lot of people who were able to meet these criteria. The first three people are Makarov, Bob and Goldmine, he initially thought that he would not find more powerful people, but he was completely wrong. Where he found some people who can be a real threat to people like Zommari, Grimmjow or even Nnoitra, one of those people are Jose porla, Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyar...

Which means that if he goes to war with Fiore, he'll have to use his first release. It will be a very tough fight but he will win. And if things get out of hand, the second release will resolve the matter permanently and very easily. Eight or nine lanzas del relámpago and the war will be over in minutes.

It wasn't as if he intended to destroy the Fiore Kingdom, but he wouldn't hesitate to do so if the King or the Magical Council tried to mess with him.

"He is very stubborn." Ulquiorra said as he looked at where the Lich had fallen.

The Lich was on his feet again, although his body was currently swaying left and right forward and gasping for breath.

"You… you… you dare!? You will pay the price for this impudence now!"

"Do you honestly think you have any hope of victory? Your attacks are incapable of harming me." Ulquiorra looked at the Lich as the demon's face writhed in anger. "Or.." And Ulquiorra continued, "You are just so angry that you have lost what remained of your sanity and replaced it with false hope?"

Ulquiorra had to admit to himself, in some ways, that Lich reminded him a lot of Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and Nnoitra Gilga. Both the overconfidence and tantrums that were common to the two led to such a comparison. However, while Grimmjow and Nnoitra at least had enough strength to make their arrogance make sense. But Lich's ego was far greater than his strength.

For Ulquiorra, a Lich was nothing more than a pest, just an insect that wouldn't even be able to continue fighting. In fact, the only reason he didn't kill the Lich in the first strike was in order to prove his point.

"If you continue to fight me in your current state, you will die, whether it was my intention or not. You already have several broken ribs and no doubt you got a concussion. It would be wise of you to give up."

"What? Do you wish I gave up?!" Lich asked before starting to laugh. "You idiot! You... you pale idiot! You can insult me ​​all you want, that will make your smashing more satisfying!"

Ulquiorra sighed before saying. "I doubt you can hurt me."

A powerful shock wave was emitted from the Lich's body and collided with the rest of the palace causing the remains of the palace to shatter into several pieces. "Aha-ha! Do you only see now how strong I have become!? I can destroy anything I want right now without touching it! I-"

Before he could finish what was undoubtedly a long speech about his greatness, Ulquiorra appeared before Lich. Before a moment passed, Ulquiorra punched Lich in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

Lich was running towards Ulquiorra like a mad dog. Ulquiorra pointed his finger at Lich. "Cero."

*boooooom!!*

(End of music)

The green beam pierced the Lich's chest, causing a huge hole in his chest. In addition to the explosion of the area behind Lich.

Lich fell to his knees and then slowly lowered his head to look at his chest. It happened quickly.

"I hardly saw him.. How could this happen? I am the son of the Prince of Hell! If only I had been a little stronger, Just a little bit, I would now be standing on top of your mutilated corpse!" Lich cried out angrily.

Ulquiorra had never understood what kind of difference there was between someone belonging to a noble family and someone belonging to an ordinary family (whether they were humans or demons). For Ulquiorra, if someone had noble blood or not, that had nothing to do with that person's competence. For example; Ulquiorra, Yami, and Stark can defeat King Baragan even though there is not a drop of noble blood in their veins.

When you see a strong or distinguished person, then make sure that he has reached that level because he did his best to become who he is now. It has nothing to do with dynasty and blood relations.

That's what Lich couldn't quite comprehend.

But Ulquiorra wouldn't waste his time explaining this point to a stupid and arrogant creature like the Lich. That's why Ulquiorra will have to make Lich see the painful truth.

"You just told me that you would be able to defeat me if only you were a little stronger, right?" Ulquiorra said in a very cold tone of voice.

"Certainly!" The Lich smiled even though he was feeling some fear, he didn't understand why but decided to ignore it.

What Leach doesn't know is that he's made the same mistake that Lalabai made. They both ignore the survival instinct.

"You don't know anything about true strength, just because you have a certain amount of strength doesn't mean you are strong." Ulquiorra said coldly.

"That means you're not strong either. In any case, the strength difference between us is not clear." Lich said arrogantly.

Lich was right about one thing, Ulquiorra wasn't very strong. In his previous world, Ulquiorra wasn't strong enough to be placed in the list of the ten strongest fighters.

As for the power difference between Ulquiorra and Lich..

(Fairy tail ost: natsu vs dyst theme)

"You are completely wrong. First, the difference in strength between us is very obvious. I beat you, in return, you weren’t even able to injure me. Second, you don’t know how far my strength is….” Ulquiorra said coldly before pointing his Zanpakuto at the Lich. "Enclose... Murciélago."

Ulquiorra disappeared within a large aura of green and black energy. Lich stared at the explosion of Reiatsu, shocked and confused by what was happening. The shock soared to even greater heights as green rain seemed to fall on him.

*craaaash!!!!*

*craaaaack!!!!*

The trees were crumbling and the ground was shaking and cracking due to the pressure produced by Ulquiorra's force. It seems that Aizen was right when he decided to prevent the first four Espadas from releasing their full power.

At the same time, Lich was lying on the ground screaming in pain. The pressure Lich was under was much worse than the pressure he was under last time.

After much effort, Lich was able to raise his body so that he was on one knee. But soon he wished he had stayed on the ground so that he wouldn't see Ulquiorra's new form.

When the mantle of dark energy waned and completely disappeared, the Lich's eyes widened, Ulquiorra's form had almost completely changed. Ulquiorra was wearing on top of his head a bony helmet with two long horns sticking out from his sides, large black wings appeared behind his back, and his uniform looked like something akin to a sleeveless dress, the greenish-green stripes that flowed down his cheeks were replaced by broad green slashes slanting to The blackness created a parody of sad crying, his arms and some parts of his chest were exposed to show muscles in harmony with his slim but strong body. But there was no hole in his chest.

Lich was shivering like a naked man who had been placed in the North Pole. Not only was he afraid of Ulquiorra's strength, he was afraid of his appearance as well. Especially the cold look on Ulquiorra's eyes.

"What.. what.. what the hell is going on!?!?!?!?!" Lich didn't expect any of this to happen. At first, he had thought that Ulquiorra was practicing offensive magic that would crush the enemy, but he was completely wrong. 'This pressure... this strength...' This feeling was exactly the same as what Lich felt when fighting against Zeref and the Red Knight.

"Luz de la Luna…" A green spear made of pure energy appeared in Ulquiorra's hand, and that spear disintegrated into something like glittering dust. "This is the power difference between you and me."

At the same time, Lich did not understand what Ulquiorra meant. But just two seconds after the green spear disappeared, many deep wounds appeared on the Lich's body and blood started splattering everywhere.

Throughout his entire life, Lich has known the meaning of despair four times. The first time, when he saw the power of Lucifer. The second time, when he became a prisoner of Zeref. The third time, when the Red Knight sealed him inside the cocoon. As for the fourth time, when he saw Ulquiorra's transformation.

'What happened?' Think Lich. At first, he didn't know what had happened, but he quickly remembered the green spear. 'I understand now. He ripped my body with that spear, he did it without me being able to see or feel his movements. Ulquiorra Schiffer, I underestimated you too much..' Lich fell to the ground motionless.

(End of music)

Ulquiorra returned to his normal form and then crushed a magic crystal in order to replace his tattered clothes, he was now wearing the clothes he was wearing before he started this quest. He turned and walked after seeing the death of his enemy. Ulquiorra could have used a Cero to finish him off, but he wanted to show his opponent the vast difference in strength between them.

"Fuck that!!!"

Ulquiorra stopped walking when he heard an extremely familiar voice.

[Oi, did you hear this?]

"Yes..." Ulquiorra said before turning back. "Lich."

There was a strange object floating above the Lich's body, the shape of this thing was like a lump of black fire. This thing was none other than a Lich's soul.

But the thing that caught Ulquiorra's attention the most was the kind of energy that was emitted from this spirit, reiatsu!

"Not again!!! First Zeref, then Elianor, and now this pale bastard!" The soul cried out angrily before looking at Ulquiorra, but he was confused when he saw his enemy looking at him. "Hey, can he see me?"

"Now I understand why neither Zeref and Elianor could kill you.” Ulquiorra said as he slowly walked towards Lich's Soul. "Because they crushed your body, but they couldn't kill your soul. Unfortunately for you, I can kill souls."

"Imm-impossible! You're lying!!!" Lich was turning back. He couldn't believe his luck would be so bad.

Ulquiorra used Sonido before slashing his enemy's chest with his sword, wiping out the Lich's soul, once and for all.

"The job is done." Ul said before using a sonido and disappearing.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Uh..." Garl groaned as he slowly rose from the ground. "What happened?"

"I made you pass out." Ulquiorra said after suddenly appearing in front of Garl.

"Aaaaah!!!!" Garl screamed in horror before falling on his butt. "Stop looking like this!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!" Garl shouted comically.

Ulquiorra ignored his former enemy's screams and then said. "The Lich is dead and doesn't exist anymore."

"What are you saying? Lich is dead?" Garl couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Zeref, Elianor, were legendary wizards. Although Elianor is not as famous as Zeref, but he is considered a wizard with terrifying power. Sure enough, both of them had mastered many magical abilities and methods that were far beyond lost magic. However, they were unable to kill the Lich. What is the reason why Ulquiorra can kill the Lich? What did Ulquiorra have that Zeref and Eleanor didn't have?

"I destroyed his soul." Ulquiorra replied.

"What? But as soon as the body dies, the soul goes straight to the next world." Garl said.

Ulquiorra agreed with what Garl was saying. In this world, once the soul leaves the body, it quickly travels straight to sky. But Lich was a different case.

"We can conclude that due to the many experiments that Zerev performed on the Lich, the Lich’s soul is no longer able to go to hell. Elianor was surely aware of this after he defeated the Lich, so he sealed him inside the cocoon. The only solution was Forcing a lich's soul to go to the realm of the dead." Ulquiorra said.

"But how did you do that?" asked Garl.

Ulquiorra pulled his Zanpakuto out of its sheath and stabbed it in the ground. Garl could notice how the Zanpakuto was shining under the moonlight.

"This is not an ordinary sword at all, it is called a Zanpakuto."

"Zan-what?" Garl asked not understanding.

"Zanpakuto. A weapon made from the soul of its original owner."

"Are you trying to tell me that this sword is made of your soul?" Garl said.

"Exactly. But the difference between it and ordinary weapons is far from the heaven from the earth, as this type of weapon has special offensive capabilities, in addition to increasing the strength of its user." Ulquiorra replied.

Garl could now understand why Lich had died. But that doesn't explain everything...

"I understand. But why did you come to tell me? You could have left." Garl said.

Garl was right. Ulquiorra wasn't obligated to tell Garl what he had done, but he needed some answers.

"When Lich asked me to join him, why did you so oppose it? Was it because you were afraid that my joining him would destroy your village? Or is there something else I don't know?" Ulquiorra asked. Ulquiorra wasn't going to ask that question, but Garl's actions made Ulquiorra get some doubts.

"Both." Garl said before completing his words. "Yes, I fear what will happen to the village if you accept the Lich deal. But the second reason is that because I am one of the leaders of the Golden Circle Council, we have vowed to protect the world from demons. So I had to forbid you from making a deal with the demon."

"And who is this Grand Master that Lich was talking about?” Ulquiorra asked.

"Lucifer." Garl replied.

"As far as I know, Lich was not working under Lucifer, and to be more precise, he was a party to the war between Lucifer and Beelzebub." Ulquiorra replied.

"what?!?!" Garl cried out in terror, his face turning pale.

Ulquiorra didn't understand why the man in front of him was so frightened, but he pulled out his eye socket and crushed it so that Garl could learn the conversation between him and Lich. Of course, like any normal person, Garl was horrified when he saw Ulquiorra goug out his eye.

"But what about your eyes?!" Garl shouted worriedly.

"My eyes will soon be renewed." Ulquiorra answered nonchalantly.

After Garl learned about the conversation between Ulquiorra and Leach, his face turned paler than before.

"There are many demons who refuse not to kill humans. But Beelzebub is the most powerful demon after Lucifer himself, I didn't expect Lucifer to banish him." Garl said softly.

"As far as I know, the God has decreed Lucifer and all the demons that their destiny after death will be to go to Hell, so what prevents Lucifer from sending all his demons into the human world?" Ulquiorra asked. Lucifer will go to Hell one way or another, so what is stopping him from doing what he wants? This was what Ulquiorra could not understand.

"The conflict between God and Lucifer is a bet. Before Lucifer was taken down from Heaven, Lucifer asked God to make him immortal until the end of the world came. He defied the Creator and told him that he would prove to him that humans are mere failed creations. The agreement was Between the Creator and Lucifer is for Lucifer and his followers to try to seduce humans and make them commit crimes and taboos. If a person can resist the demons' whispers, he will get a place in heaven as a reward. But if a person listens to the whispers of demons, his fate is to go to Hell." Garl replied.

"I understand from your words that Lucifer is trying to stick to his side of the deal, which is why he has forbidden demons from attacking humans. Isn't it?" Ulquiorra said.

"Yes, one of the terms of the agreement is that demons are not allowed to appear before humans or harm them." Garl replied. Ulquiorra was about to say something but Garl spoke. "Anyway, it looks like you came from a very long distance and didn’t have time to rest. We may not be able to repay the favor you did to my village, but we can express our gratitude to you." Garl smiled as he remembered that the only time Ulquiorra got some rest was when he was unconscious.

Ulquiorra could sense Garl's sincerity, he was going to speak but his stomach made a sound like a lion's roar. Garl and Murciélago couldn't help but laugh as Ulquiorra looked at his stomach, sulking.

[Awkward moment~~~~...]

"Don't worry, you will be invited to the feast that will be held in the village!" Garl spoke with a big smile on his face.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«In the village»

As they march towards the village, Ulquiorra tells Garl the truth about him.

When they returned, they found the village in a state of rejoicing. Ulquiorra and Garl became heroes, and many of the villagers bowed to them while bouquets of flowers were thrown into the air and the people cheered.

Ulquiorra felt a strange, indescribable feeling, hollows are creatures that seek to devour, destroy, and rip lives apart, the only thing hollows can do is take life from others. But Ulquiorra saved these people's lives, the only Arrancar who did something like this was Nelliel To Odelschwanck. Both Ulquiorra and Nelliel did something that no one of their kind had done, to protect the lives of others.

Ulquiorra couldn't describe his feeling, it wasn't a bad feeling but rather annoying. But it can be said that his feeling is a mixture of feeling strange and something else. Is it a sense of pride? No. happiness? of course no. the satisfaction? Maybe.

Ulquiorra pushed those thoughts aside and tried to get involved in the celebration.

The food he was offered was very tasty but healthy. In any case, he became accustomed to all kinds of food. Poultry was cooked in a tender soup and served with some dumplings and baby potatoes as well as grilled meats, blueberry pies and apple pies. Ulquiorra devoured the food like hungry adjuchas. Everyone stared at him with a slight amusement in his appetite, but Murciélago seemed about to faint with laughter. About half an hour later, during the time when Ulquiorra had consumed enough to feed eight men, Ulquiorra put down his bowl and bowed his head. During the past days he's been doing this, Ulquiorra has noticed that his reiatsu returns faster when he eats or sleeps. But it seems that Ulquiorra has to eat a lot of food to make up for the energy he used up.

"Thank you for the food." Ulquiorra said politely.

"Looks like you were very hungry." Garl said with a confused smile.

"Garl Vinland...there's something I want to tell you." Ulquiorra said very calmly.

" what?" Garl's expression changed from cheerful and happy to frowning and serious.

"You have to beware of the mayor of Shirotsume, he knows that your village has a lot of precious resources, that’s why he sent me here to get rid of the problem." Ulquiorra said. According to what Ulquiorra remembers about human history, humans were not very kind to each other when it came to the collision of an advanced civilization with a less developed one, and the proof of that is; British colonialism, French colonialism, Spanish colonialism...

Ulquiorra didn't know why he had warned Garl, but he felt he should.

Garl was silent for a bit and then started laughing so loudly that some people turned to him.

"Don't you know?" Garl said trying to control his laughter.

"what?" Ulquiorra asked. He didn't know what was funny.

"In order for the Lich to gather enough energy to liberate himself, he used magic that transforms underground gems into magical energy." Garl replied before continuing to laugh.

"So you mean..."

"Yes, even if the mayor turns the village into a pit thousands of kilometers deep, he will not find a single diamond." Garl said, then completed his words. "Besides, the other leaders of the Golden Circle Council already knew what happened today on their way here, so the mayor can't do anything for us. By the way, the rest of the leaders are eager to meet you."

"I'm not interested at all." Ulquiorra answered nonchalantly.

Time passed, Ulquiorra was watching the people partying until the party was over and everyone started going home one by one, only the kids and some adults.

"I know you don't have any bad intentions, but why are you watching them?" asked Garl.

"I am curious about you, humans." Ulquiorra said before looking at Garl. "When you were about to be defeated at my hands, you didn't give up. When the Lich was freed from his cocoon, you were afraid but you decided to confront him regardless of the consequences. Why?" Ulquiorra asked. He didn't understand why, he didn't get a satisfactory answer when he asked Ichigo this question.

(Fairy tail ost: tsubasa aru mono)

"I have many reasons. If I die, everyone in this village will die, everyone depends on me." Garl replied.

"This is not a sufficient reason for me." Ulquiorra said, not convinced at all.

"I'm not finished yet." Garl smiled before looking at the group of children who were playing. "Rosemarie! Come here."

From the middle of the group of children emerged a little girl, arguably ten years old, with silver hair in a pigtail, blue eyes, so innocent that someone like Ulquiorra could only feel a little relief when he looked at her.

"I haven't given up because there are so many things I want to protect. No matter how many horrors I'll face, no matter how many times I'm going to die, it won't matter when I'm at home laughing with the people who are important to me." Garl smiled before looking at Ulquiorra and continuing on. "A man must not give up until his soul rests in Heaven or Hell. Man must not lose hope, or else he will lose the will to live and become just a walking corpse. Do you understand now?" Garl finished his words.

[I understand you well, Garl. Trust me, I understand you]

It seemed as if Murciélago was talking to himself. Murciélago's tone of voice did not contain any sarcasm or malice, in fact, Ulquiorra could sense the presence of sadness in Murciélago's voice.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra could understand why Ichigo kept fighting against him and Aizen himself! He had people to depend on and people to live for. Compared to Ichigo's answer, Garl's answer made things as clear as the sun.

But when Ulquiorra thought of Garl's words, he found himself asking more questions. Why is he fighting? What is the reason for living?

Unlike Garl and Ichigo, Ulquiorra had nothing to protect him, he had no people to rely on or wait for his return. Currently, the only reason Ulquiorra lives is to be able to understand the heart and feelings, but maybe understanding the feelings will solve all his problems, maybe he will be able to get a compelling reason to live, he will feel relaxed and peace of mind, maybe he will finally feel happy.

At this moment, Ulquiorra felt something strange in his chest, was it the hope that Garl was talking about? Who knows?

(End of music)

Ulquiorra stopped thinking when Garl hugged his daughter and then pointed his finger at Ulquiorra.

(Fairy tail ost: memory of Fairy tail)

"Say hello to our guest." Garl said.

"H-h-hello.." Rosemarie slowly approached towards Ulquiorra, the girl looking frightened of Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra couldn't blame her for that. In fact, Ulquiorra was like ghosts.

"Don't worry baby, he's a good person. He's the one who helped the village." Garl said gently.

Unconsciously, Ulquiorra's right hand extended towards her as if trying to persuade her to come closer. Reluctantly, Rosemarie approached Ulquiorra, allowing Ulquiorra to put his hand on Rosemarie's head and move his hand left and right. The girl smiled and closed her eyes, it was clear that she liked what Ulquiorra was doing.

The last time he did something like this was over fifty years ago, when Lilinette got annoyed with Starrk.

Ulquiorra does not understand. Although she did not pose any threat to him, she approached him as if she thought he meant no harm. If it was an ordinary hollow, then this girl would definitely run away from him because hollows prey on human souls. However, this child seemed to be at ease around him, as if she loved his presence. Is this further evidence that it is no longer hollow?

Since he was born inside that hole, Ulquiorra was no ordinary hollow. during his whole life; He did not devour a single soul, even for the sake of trial, he did not enjoy bloodshed. Sometimes Ulquiorra would wonder if he was just an exception or if he was from another species.

(End of music)

"Ahem! Ahem!"

Garl's voice had taken Ulquiorra out of his thoughts. Although a friendly smile was still on Garl's face, Ulquiorra felt that Garl wanted to kill him. Ulquiorra didn't know what wrong he had done.

[Oi Ulquiorra! If you don't know, some parents are exceptionally irritable when they see their little girls being pampered by another man. So I advise you to keep your hand away from the girl's head.]

Ulquiorra took his hand away from the girl's head, at this moment, the dark aura around Garl disappeared.

"it's time to go." Ulquiorra said.

"Won't you rest?" Garl asked in astonishment.

Ulquiorra moved his finger to open the garganta. "This will enable me to reach Shirotsume within a few seconds." Ulquiorra was about to enter, but...

"Ulquiorra."

"what?" Ulquiorra asked.

"You'll need these." Garl throws something at Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra grabs it.

"Lacrima.." Ulquiorra said before looking at Garl.

"You killed a demonic nobleman. Whether the Lich was an exile or not, the Demon Realm would not tolerate what you did. That is why you will need this for us to communicate together in case anything unexpected happens." Garl said, his face became quite serious.

"I will think about this." Ulquiorra said before entering the garganta.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«In Magnolia»

After Ulquiorra received his reward, Ulquiorra opened another garganta to reach Magnolia. But instead of going straight to the Fairy Tail Guild, he returned to his apartment thinking only of two things, the soft bed and deep sleep. Makarov can get his money later.

[Ooooh boy, I'll do anything to see that mayor's face when he knows the truth. But he can still get wood, right?]

"I do not think so." Ulquiorra said as he put his sword on the table and began to remove his clothes. "When I released my power, all the trees on the other side of the forest were slashed."

[Ahahahahahaha! This means that the mayor will get nothing but a little wood, what a poor man!]

"He was a greedy man anyway, he deserved what happened to him." Ulquiorra said before throwing his body on the bed. It won't be more than a few months before the mayor finds out that he can't find anything. Ulquiorra is sure the mayor won't utter a word; First, it is mentioned in the mission that Ulquiorra only has to get rid of the problem that the village is suffering from, so the mayor will not have the right to withdraw the reward from Ulquiorra, especially after several months have passed. Second, because the mayor would be a laughingstock in the entire kingdom when the guild masters knew that the mayor of Shirotsume had paid out 80 million jewels for nothing.

The only thing the mayor can do is hit his head against the wall.

[last question.]

"Hmmm?" Ulquiorra hums as he tries to stay awake.

[You have met three out of the four girls I saw naked. See who is the fourth girl?]

"We'll talk about this when morning comes. Now let me go to sleep." Ulquiorra said as he put his face on the pillow.

[Well, good night.]

"good night."

############################

Author's note: Saint Asteria's arc is over! I hope you liked it!

Explanations:

1) Ulquiorra Schiffer vs. Fiore: Ulquiorra can destroy the kingdom of Fiore, but it will never be easy. He would need to use his full strength if he wanted to get out alive from that war. After all, this is battle one-on-all!

2) Ulquiorra in his sealed state: Ulquiorra can defeat Grimmjow's transformation.

3) How strong is Lucifer?: Lucifer is strong enough to defeat all Bleach and Fairy Tail characters in one battle.

4) What is the order of power of Ulquiorra? : There are three arrangements:

In my story: the first (for now): 1st: soul king. 2nd: Ichibi Hyospei. 3rd: Yamamoto Genryusai. 4th: Kurosaki Ichigo (Mugetsu). 5th: Aizen Susuke. 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th: Nimaya ouetsu, Tenjirou Kirinji, Senjumaru Shutara, Kirio Hikifune. 10th: Urahara Kisuke or Ulquiorra Schiffer (I'm not sure who's stronger)

In the anime: 1st: Yamamoto Genryusai. 2nd: Kurosaki Ichigo (Mugetsu). 3rd: Aizen Susuke. 4th: Urahara Kisuke or Ulquiorra Schiffer

In the manga: Ulquiorra is going to be pathetically weak.

5) Ulquiorra Schiffer vs. Urahara Kisuke: Both are incredibly powerful. Frankly, I don't know who will win. Ulquiorra has the ability to regenerate his limbs and heal his wounds, and he also has two qualities that cannot be ignored: brute strength and intelligence. While Urahara is so intelligent that yhwach considered him the smartest person ever, in addition to having mastered so many Kidu spells that Aizen himself admitted how dangerous Urahara was. And let's not forget the legendary Bankai.

If you want my opinion, Urahara's winning percentage will be between 50% and 55%. What you think?

6) Ulquiorra Sword: Arrancars swords are like shinigamis swords, both of which allow spirits to go to the afterlife.

7) Mayor of Shirotsume town: He is greedy. He deserves what will happen to him. what do you think?

8) Why was Ulquiorra angry?: You will know soon..

9) Bahamut: You will know soon..

10) The Third Eternal War: You will soon know..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.4K 33
What happens after you've died? That's a question which has haunted us for many centuries. Lucy, however, is soon to find out as she tragically passe...
9.1K 352 42
Orihime had always known what her friends thought of her. No matter how much they tried to reassure her she knew she was a burden. Even now, the man...
35.7K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
82.3K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...