YIZHAN pics

By yizhan_cutearmy

find yizhan pics , memes , yibo and xiao zhan's trending posts and one shots too. you guys can copy the pics... More

the untamed
the untamed 2
some yizhan books
BOSS AND ME {yizhan} {oneshot}
yibo and V
YIZHAN fanarts
some... YIZHAN 🥵🥵 pics
the untamed crack heads (memes)
untamed crack head (2) (memes)
YIZHAN Moments
LOVE {yizhan} {oneshot}
IT'S NOT DREAM {yizhan} {oneshot}
photo shoot
Mo Dao Zu Shi
Q&A
Thank you
Eternal
MY FAMILY {yizhan} {one shot}
Not an update
YIZHAN moments 2
Cuteuuu....
MINE{yizhan} {one shot}
WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-1
NOT YOU {yizhan} {oneshot}
the untamed 3
fluffs
WANT A FAMILY {yizhan} {two shot} part 1
WANT A FAMILY {yizhan} {two shot} Part : 2
lovely
❤❤

WHO??? {Yizhan} {Two shot} part-2

171 19 4
By yizhan_cutearmy

i am sorry if you are hurt by the characters i used in this chapter. i didn't mean to criticize them. it's just a character

enjoy

"i am sorry alpha but my husband is dead day before yesterday." the lady said tearing up. yibo didn't say anything. the three alphas looked little shocked.

"can we check his clink ma'am" Wenham asked politely. she nodded and leaded them to Mr. Han's clink.

the lady left the alphas in clink and went to her home. the alphas searched for clues but didn't find anything. but yibo smelled the familiar scent. that scent...

"ge-ge. this scent is very familiar. do you know whom this scent belongs to?" yibo asked. this scent is someone he is very close to. but he don't remember that person.

"we have only two clues. one a special alpha, two this familiar scent." yixuan said.

"special alpha, familiar scent..... old alpha leader." wenhan said both other alphas looked at him.

"i mean he is a true blood alpha and you said this scent is bit familiar." wenhan said what he meant.

"let's go to my farmer house." yibo said. All of them head to yibo's farmer house. Hoping they could find something there. As they entered the house, they were welcomed with a warm smile of old Luna. Yibo said everything to his parent. His parents were bit shock about the situation.

"dad tell me did you go in my place to my home?" yibo growled, his dad taken back by the question his son asked.

"why would I go in your place?" Mr. wang growled back. Mrs. Wang was scared looking at her husband and son.

"dear calm down." Mrs. Wang tried to calm them.

"mom stay out of this. and he is matching to our clues." Yibo said glaring at Mr. wang.

"I didn't do anything." Mr. wang said.

"I don't believe you."

"you must believe that."

"give me a single reason to believe you. Do you think I don't what filthy things you did for the place you had before." Yibo growled loudly.

"YOU MUST BELIEVE CUZ MY ALPHA WAS WITH ME AT THAT TIME." Mrs. Wang shouts loudly. She didn't like the way her husband and son were growling at each other. Yibo just calmed down. Now he don't know what to do. If not his father then, who was it?

"but mom...."

"there are many alphas in this pack. There is a way for this situation. Try your best, I know my son is intelligent, he can do many impossible things. Right?" Mrs. Wang encouraged her son. Yibo felt better now.

"ge-ge. Let's go to Mrs. Han's house again." Yibo said.

"yibo-ah it's already late we have to head home. We can't bother anyone at this time." Yixuan said, yibo nodded and hugged his mom and left without giving any glance to his dad.

Yibo went to his room. The whole room was filled with sour scent of his omega. That scent made his mood gloomier. He took a quick shower and went to his bed. He isn't able to sleep he was just staring at ceiling blankly. he observed his omega was sweating badly. He removed the duvet from other's body. He looked at beautiful face of his omega and looked at swollen tummy of omega.

The omega was already 6 months pregnant. Yibo smiled brightly looking at his omega's state, chubby cheeks, swollen belly. He looked little funny but only that thing made the alpha relax. He placed his left cheek on omega's belly. He stayed there few more minute. After few minute he felt a kick on his cheek, he smiled brightly. He looked at zhan, he want wake him up but he was now sleeping peace fully. He again placed his cheek on tummy after few minutes he felt one more kick. Yibo was really happy, he forgot all the tensions that he had from morning.

He sat comfortably beside omega, he placed both his hands on omega's belly.

"my dear charm, come soon I want to play with you." He was talking with his unborn child.

"you know you are troubling your mom too much." He felt kick on his hand.

"don't be angry I didn't scold you, I am just worried about your mom." Yibo pout, he felt one more kick.

"ok, ok I care for you too dear." he leaned close to omegas tummy.

"plzz come soon I have many thing to do with your mom." Yibo whispered.

"you pervert. He is need more 3 months to come out." The omega slapped alpha's head.

"you didn't sleep?" Yibo asked, as he slept beside his omega. He places his hand around zhan securely

"how can I sleep while you are making noise, and he kick me from inside." zhan made a pout, yibo immediately peck him.

"we are sorry dear, sleep we will not disturb you now." Both fell asleep.

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

I can hear my own heartbeat. I am so afraid. I want my alpha with me. I am afraid about my unborn baby, about my health, about my alpha. What does that person want from me? I don't want anything bad to happen. I can't bother my alpha now, he is already tensed.

Today I woke up with my alpha beside me. That thing made me happy. But soon alpha did his morning routine and left. I was alone again. I took the antidote that alpha brought yesterday. From today noon I feel really dizzy. I slept but after waking up I felt dizzier. May be the antidote's effect.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yibo and other alphas went to Mrs. Han's house to investigate few more things.

"Mrs. Han do you know how Mr. Han dead ." yixuan asked her. she shook her head saying no.

"what do you think about his death, was it casual or a murder?"

"I think it was just a casual death, cus he was suffering with cardiac attacks from few days back."

"umm... one more last questions did Mr. han met anyone frequently?"

"yeah! Female alpha lu si used to meet him." This sentence made yibo to think about many things. He drift into his own thoughts, not caring about anyone around him. Only two words are repeating in his mind special alpha, familiar scent.

"ge-ge that's enough let's go." That's all yibo said as he left the place. Yixuan and wenhan thanked the lady and left the place.

"yibo-ah~~ what is it? Do you know who that was?" wenhan asked. Yibo nodded.

"who?"

"zhou lu si, the lady alpha."

"what???"

"yes the familiar scent, special alpha. Once she was my friend. I rejected her marriage proposal before a year, after that I never saw in this pack."

"then hurry up, let's go to her house." Yixuan said.

"no ge-ge. She will not be there." yibo said thinking of something.

"then where can we find her?" wenhan asked.

"tree house near the lack at pack boarders." Yibo said both other alphas frowned.

"but no goes there. There are many rumors it's being a haunted place." Wenhan said.

"but that is the only one place we can find her. that's her secret place. So we are going there." Both other alphas nodded.

TIME SKIP

All three alphas went to the lack. Yibo heart beating fast indicating that something bad is going to happen. There was a small path where a single person to go to the tree.

"yibo-ah~~ wait. First a person will go there and other two will go after few minutes." Yixuan said. Yibo and yixuan looked at wenhan.

"why are you both looking at me??" wenhan looked confused. Other two alphas smirked.

"don't say me that I am going first." Wenhan said as moving back. They convinced wenhan to go first. Wenhan slowly went to the tree where a small house it there. The house is enough for a person. Wenhan found no one in the house, he felt relief. But he was trapped. Soon the female alpha bet him on his nape which made him to go unconscious.

she was unaware of other two alpha were observing her from far. Both alphas slowly moved to house. First yibo showed up, lu si saw him, she smiled sweetly.

"alpha leader." She bowed. Yibo looked at wenhan.

"alpha he sneaked in so I just bet him on nape. He will soon wake up." She stepped close to yibo. Yibo gave signal to yixuan to attack her, and smiled at lu si. Soon yixuan attacked her and tied her hands. She was on ground.

"so you are with a full plan." She smirked as she sat on the ground.

"why did you poison luna?"

"why??" yibo growled loudly.

"cuz you choose that filthy omega instead me a great female alpha." She shout.

"you are admitting that you poisoned luna."

"yeah that was me. Don't be happy."

"what do you mean?"

"I mean what I said." Yibo went near to her.

"zhou lu si tell me what you mean." Yibo growled.

"I mean--." Yibo slapped her.

"now tell us what you mean." She laughed like an evil.

"will you tell us or not." Yibo growled loudly shaking the whole house.

"the poison that you is not a normal one, which you thought. I mixed one more... it has no color, smell, taste. You can never find the antidote for that. If you find also there is no use." She again laughed. This time yixuan slapped her.

"what do you mean by no use?" yixuan shout at her.

" the effect of the poison should be started by now. If I am right, he is already unconscious now." The both males are shocked.

"I know you have the antidote. Kindly give to us." Yixuan asked.

"ge-ge don't plead her. hand the antidote herself." Yibo said leaning on wall. But deep inside he was already afraid about his omega, his unborn child.

"ohh good. I too will see how you will take it from me."

"I am alpha leader of this pack lu si. Don't think that I don't know about you secret son. I already sent my guards to your son." Yibo has no expression on his face, lu si's face became pale. She didn't expected this. she was sweating all over her face. That kid is the only one she has for her in this world. After few minutes. She said them where the antidote is. They took the antidote and left the place with wenhan. They didn't even untie her hands.

Wenhan came to conscious when yixuan sprayed water on his face. They turned into their wolf forms and ran to alpha leader's house. They found that zhan was health. He was conscious. He was playing with butterflies in garden. The alphas went back of house and changed into human forms wore cloths. Yibo ran to him and hugged him tightly. the other alphas left the couple alone. Zhan smiled at his alpha's action.

"omega you are fine." Yibo said looking at zhan's face.

"nothing happened to me alpha" zhan showed his bunny smile.

"the poison you took was not a normal one. Take this it's the antidote for the poison." Yibo handed him the small bottle. Zhan shook his head. Zhan made him to sit on bench nearby them.

"I know about the poison and I already took the antidote." Yibo was shocked about this.

"how do you know?"

"that's a secret."

"plzz tell me omega."

"no alpha, that's a secret. I can't say you that now. In right time I will tell you." Yibo made a sad face and nodded. Yibo leaned to zhan's face to kiss him.

"alpha stop maids and guard are here." Zhan said shyly.

"then I will do to night. Let me relax till that."

~~THE END~~

hi guys 

how are you all doing.

sorry for the late update. and i may not update this book for a week. so stay tuned till i update.

have a good day and night.

feedback

love you all❣❣❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 10.2K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
149K 8.9K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
61.4K 3.3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
323K 23.8K 54
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @Da-ya-vi