HIM and My WHYS [ PerthSaint...

By Proven-Prive

( Status: Complete ) [ Unedited ] Will love be ever enough for two soulmates to be together? More

Prologue
Chapter 1: 3 years ago
Chapter 2: The Pain, Confusion, and Anger.
Chapter 3: What anger does
Chapter 4: Start of something Right
Chapter 5: Too shy
Chapter 6: Fast Forward
Chapter 7: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: "Friends don't look at friends that way"
Chapter 11: Song
Chapter 12: Lover
Chapter 13: Love
Chapter 14: If I can't have you...
Chapter 15: Meant
Chapter 16: Perth's POV
Epilogue
IT'S A WRAP!

Chapter 8: Success

194 16 11
By Proven-Prive

S A I N T

" I think we shouldn't do this. " I told Mean and Win. I was about to turn back and walk away when two of them forced me to keep on walking.

" Don't be such a coward Saint. " Win said and annoyingly rolled his eyes.

" Saint, I think the plan will work, you just need to be brave and I don't know, trust the process. " That just doesn't make sense Mean. I thought he was on my side, traitor!

" I think not. " I said emphasizing the not because I'm sure it won't. I'm still struggling to be free from their strong grips.

" Oh c'mon Saint, just trust me. If it doesn't work, I'll buy you dinner but if it works you'll buy me mine. " Win said and started chuckling. I couldn't answer him anymore because we're almost at the destination and my mind was going blank.

Last week when Win told us his plan, I was the first to disagree while Mean surprisingly said that it'll work so I need to do it. His plan was to befriend Perth, he needs to see me with Perth again to confirm if he really likes me so that when I confess I won't get rejected and we'll have a happy ever after. It's not as easy as they think it is specially when I'm having brain stroke and panic attack when he's near.

All throughout the week they've been buying me some products for my face and skin saying I needed a glow up before Perth see me. It's really not necessary because I am confident with my face and body but they just squint their eyes on me and says that confidence is not enough. They're probably right because all of those products had paid off and my skin is glowing and smoother as ever.

We're at the football field right now where Perth is always alone after their practice, to relax maybe. He's seating at one of the benches in the corner of the field. He's reading a book that I don't recognize. He's also wearing that Harry Potter glass again. Cute.

As we get closer to him, I felt like I'm gonna faint any second now. We were about 2 feet in front of him when we stopped. Like always, he didn't notice us. Win tapped my shoulder signalling me to call him and I just look at him helplessly. He sigh then rolled his eyes.

" Hi Perth! " Win said with his most cheerful voice.

Perth who was busy reading his book look up. His curious hazel eyes meet mine and the world just stopped. He was shock at first, I mean who wouldn't? He noticed Win and Mean besides me then his eyes landed at me again then he smiled. That genuine smile that I love of his. I pretty much need an oxygen tank right now.

" Hi, what can I do for you guys? " He said while glancing at Mean and Win then his hazel eyes stopped at me again.

Seriously, do we look like someone who will only approach him if we needed something? Well we do actually, but that's not the point.

" Hi Perth, again. Well, I'm Win and that's Mean. " He said then pointed at Mean who just nod and gave Perth a small smile. " And of course, you know our Saint here. " Win added while patting my shoulder lightly.

" Yes, I actually know you guys but nice to meet you two. " Perth said still wearing that smile of his.

" Nice to meet you too. Anyways can you please do us a favor. " Win said with his puppy eyes. Perth stared at him first with his brows furrowed then he smiled.

" What kind of favor? " He answered. Wow, I did not expect that he'll ask that.

" Well you see our friend here is bad in Math. We would like to tutor him but were hardly on the same situation. " Win placed his arms around me making me stiffen. " It's really important to get his grades up before he graduates, his parents are really disappointed on him. " Win faked a sad face, his acting is really good while I'm standing here filled with embarrassment.

" We would like to ask you since you're the math expert in the whole school to please tutor him. " Mean spoke while placing his hands on my shoulder too, eagerly waiting for Perth's response.

" Don't worry, in return he can teach you in English. He's really good in it. " Win added while smiling at Perth now.

Of course I'm not bad in Math. My grades are fine. My parents aren't also disappointed in me. The only truth was I'm really good at English. I was even topping our class with zero effort, not to brag though. It's just all part of Win's plan to befriend Perth and as much as I hate it, I have no choice because it's the only way we'll ever find out if Perth likes me back.

I was looking down the whole time too embarrassed to look at Perth's eyes. I can feel him nodding to every lies they're telling him.

" So, will you tutor him? " Mean asked eagerly.

" I don't see why not. " His answer made my head snap to his. I looked at him with wide eyes, he stared at me too with a smile. How can he believe us that fast?! Did he just agree?!

" Wait, I'm dumb. So is that a yes? " Win asked.

" Of course. " Perth said glancing at Win then look at me again.

Win was happily jumping. Mean was shaking his head while smirking. I was stuck on the grass with my shocked face while facing the ground. I can't believe his plan work.

" Dumbass, Idiot. " Win said making me look at him to see he was pointing at me and Mean. " This is the right time to finally say... " He paused and breathe for a second. " I TOLD YOU FUCKING SO! " He shouted then did his little victory dance.

Mean gasped then shakes his head while I instantly froze because Perth was still there. I don't want him to think that we bet on him or something. I look at him just to see him amusingly looking at Win's dancing. I sighed in relief for that.

" Oh sorry. " Win finally noticed Perth. " Right I remembered, Mean and I have errands to do so you two stay here and talk when, where and how the tutor will be, bye! " Win stated fast then drag mean across the field leaving Perth and I alone.

" That was fun. " Perth said while moving closer to me. I just stared at him because I can't freaking move.

" Hi. " He said while smiling. I love that smile of his.

" Hi. " I didn't even know why we're greeting each other but I'll go with whatever just to talk to him.

" How are you Saint? " He asked. I can smell his vanilla scent because he's practically closer to me now. It's quite addicting actually.

" I'm fine. How about you? " I said.

" I'm great. So, about the tutoring. " He started which made me smile at him awkwardly.

" You really don't have to do this if- " he cut me.

" No, I would love to help. And besides it's a win-win situation. " He said showing me that dashing smile of his. Wait, why did I described his smile as dashing?!

" Thank you. " That's all I could think of saying. I'm dumb at this.

" So when are your free? " He asked with curious eyes. The books were right, you really notice everything of the one that you like.

" After class? " I said that sounded more like a question.

" I thought you have a free time too. " He said that made me frown. They have free time? I didn't know about that. " It's on every last subject. " He added. Our last subject was always Physical Education. Maybe it's the first section privilege, lucky.

" We don't, that's unfair. " I blurted out which made him chuckle. Music to my ears.

" Yeah it is. " He agrees after laughing, I was just staring at him. " Where do you want to study? " He asked.

" Anywhere. " With you.

" How about at our cafe? There'll be food there too. " He said while smiling at me. His offer sounds tempting.

" Okay. " I agreed while smiling at him back.

" Oh-kay. So, meet you at the parking lot later at 4:00 pm. " He said.

" Okay. " So I'm an okay machine now?

" Wait, you remember my car do you? " He asked. Oh Perth, I remember every detail of your car. I just nod at him not letting my mouth embarrass and betray me.

" Cool. " He said. Then the thick silence followed. We were just staring at each other for minutes until I recovered.

" Uhh, I need to go. See you later, Perth. " I said that took a lot effort not to stutter every word.

" Yeah, see you later Saint. " He answered which was my sign to leave.

Luckily, my glued feet finally got unstuck from the ground. I was half walking and half running my way to our classroom. I don't want to get away from him, in fact I wanted to be with him longer, but I'm shy and embarrassed when he's around and if we're really gonna tutor each other later, I need to prepare myself.

It was already 4:00 pm and I was walking on side of the school's parking lot on my way to Perth's car. Win and Mean was nervous as I am, they kept on reminding me to not mess this up at lunch and on the gate too where we parted.

I saw him leaning on the head of his car. I didn't think he can be even more attractive in my eyes. He clearly stands out and it shows. He always has this aura that you can't help but to check him out and be mesmerized by his beauty. And the fact that he's not even trying.

I'm not the only one who's checking him out, there's a lot of students who are also mesmerized by him here on the parking lot. Either you're a girl or a boy. Hell, I won't even be surprise if he can bend the straightest boy on Earth.

His hazel eyes that were originally looking at the ground found mine like he sensed that I was staring at him for a long time already. The moment his eyes landed on mine, I don't know why but it sparked. He smiled and wave a little to me. I was stunned for a second before doing the same to him.

" So shall we? " He asked while bowing like a prince playfully when I was near him which made me giggle.

" We shall. " I answered that made him chuckle.

He opened the passenger door for me which stunned me a bit. So he's also a gentleman? What in the all-in-one. He climbed into the driver's seat after then he drove us to the cafe.

We were just talking about random stuff on the way to the cafe which I don't mind as long as I'm with him.

The fact that I was getting comfortable with him surpises me. I'm not stuttering and bowing my head anymore. Even though I still feel nervous because of his presence, I say everything is fine and going smoothly now. I should've befriended him a long time ago because I realized that being with him was the best thing that happened today.

***

I just thought I'll drop these 3 chapters today even though the rest isn't finished yet. I am having a hard time for the ending lol. And our stupid internet connection was also bugging me. I'll update the rest after I proofread them. Take care y'all~ (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Right, this image below is how I imagine Perth wearing those cute Harry Potter glass. Y'all can't blame Saint for falling for this gorgeous man *wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 126 14
Soulmates will always find each other †Most impressive ranking† β˜… #1 blstories. β˜… β˜… #4 blromance. β˜… β˜… #5 firstkhao. β˜… β˜… #8 boyxboy...
17.8K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
8.4K 462 17
Mark has an unexpected crush on Saint from start of Lbc. He tries his best to hide his feelings and haven't told anyone about it even his close frien...
97.3K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...