The Last Fonist (Xenoblade Ch...

Da PharsisLXI

Rather than a certain Salvager finding the Aegis, we have the last survivor of one race in Alrest bonding wit... Altro

Alithios' Post-Battle Dialogue Part 1
(Ch 1: Encounters) Episode 1: A Remnant and the Sea
(Ch 1: Encounters) Episode 2: Crossroads of Destiny
(Ch 2: Aptitude) Episode 1: Azurda's Wisdom

Bio

2.1K 15 14
Da PharsisLXI

Name: Alithios

Titles: Strategist, Fonist, Anomaly

Appearance:

Age: 523

Occupation: Wandering Mercenary (Current), Tactician (Former)

Parents: Unnamed Mother (deceased), Unnamed Father (deceased)

Other Family Members: Lora (adoptive sister; deceased)

Personality: Alithios is a calm and collected individual, not often showing fear in many circumstances. As he has lived for over 500 years now, he has a wise and mature perspective of the world around him, showing no hesitation in pointing out its faults. Despite this, he still shows compassion in saving Alrest, albeit for his deceased family's sake. In that compassion, however, he despises Indol, Amalthus in particular. The reason is unknown for the time being.

Alithios cares deeply for Pyra and Mythra, often being there to remind them that they are not to blame for the destruction of Torna and the deaths of his family. Although, it takes him longer to warm up to Mythra at first, due their past. With Rex, he acts as a guardian alongside Azurda as well as a voice of reason for any reckless actions he may perform.

Alithios has a fondness for strategy, often playing chess with those of high intelligence to test himself against them as well as studying up war tactics to use in battle. His moniker, Strategist, was well-earned as a result.

Much like Pyra, Alithios is also a very talented cook, the two often coming up with new recipes together. He is also very fond of desserts, likely due to past experiences.

Abilities:

1. Ether Manipulation: Alithios is capable of manipulating the ether in the air, allowing him to cast spell-like Arts, mimicking the abilities of a Blade. He is also capable of manipulating the ether to manifest his weapon in battle, giving him the ability to wield his weapon along with a Blade weapon. However, his abilities are heavily restricted due to the seal placed on him 500 years prior by Azurda. His abilities will be unlocked as he continues to work on unsealing himself.

2. Teleportation: By manipulating his own ether, he can teleport to his spear after he has thrown it. This gives him access to high mobility, though it is limited to how far he can throw his spear and it can lead to some undesirable results depending on where his spear lands.

3. Extremely High-Level Intelligence: As a former strategist, he is incredibly intelligent along with possessing a gift for tactics.

4. Combat Experience: After the loss of his family and race, he trained continuously for 500 years, giving him strong combat experience.

5. Super Human Capabilities: As a Fonist, he is far stronger and faster than any other human race. Though he currently pales in comparison to some Blades.

6. Dual-Wielding: Instead of simply using his Blade Weapon like most Drivers, he is capable of using his Spear alongside his Blade weapon, giving access to unique Arts and style.

Weapon: Spear

A standard spear that manifests in Alithios' hand in combat. He is capable of infusing his spear with ether, imbuing it with elemental abilities for his Arts.

Arts (Spear):

1. Sonic Spear: Knockback, Aggro Down

2. Spear Piercing Vengeance (After Chapter 1): Evasion, Launch; 3 Hits

3. Freezing Eruption (After Chapter 1): Blowdown, Front Attack Up; 4 Hits (Ice)

4. Moon Glare: AOE, Topple; 3 Hits

Arts (Ether):

1. Energy Blast: AOE, Blowdown

2. Blessed Drops: AOE, 2 HP Potions; 7 Hits (Water)

3. Flame Burst: High HP Damage Up; 3 Hits (Fire)

4. Stalagmite: AOE, Cancel Attack Damage Up; 5 Hits (Earth)

Arts (Spear/Aegis Sword):

1. Tetra Assault: Critical Recharge, Knockback; 4 Hits

2. Guardian Field: AOE, Heal party on attack (60% damage dealt); 4 Hits

3. Infernal Pillars: AOE, Aggro Down

4. Piercing Confusion: Evasion, Launch/Smash; 3 Hits

Arts (Spear/Ether Cannon):

1. Pulse Shot: Knockback; 5 Hits

2. Arc Fire: AOE, Cancel Attack Damage Up

3. Psyche Bullet: Break, Pierce; 4 Hits

4. Cross Cleave: Front Attack Damage Up, Blowdown; 5 Hits

Arts (Spear/Crosier):

1. Arcane Destruction: Heal Party on attack (45% damage dealt); 8 Hits

2. Sanctuary: Defense, Increases Party's Block Rate

3. Psychic Restoration: Heal Party

4. Warping Wind Assault: Blowdown; 2 Hits

Initial Thought Cloud (Idea Stats):

Bravery: Lvl 1

Truth: Lvl 2

Compassion: Lvl 0

Justice: Lvl 2

Favorite Items:

Pouch Item Types: Literature, Desserts

Pouch Items: Addam's Love and War, Wingberry Ice Cream Cake

Alithios' Cooking Recipes:

1. Melodious Melon Frappe

2. Pan-Fried Tartari

3. Mystic Firering Curry

4. Tricolor Acqua Pazza

5. Moonbeam Pie

6. Plumage Peach Sundae

7. Killi-Killi Stir Fry

8. Melosian Honey and Chocolate Roll Cake

9. Wingberry Ice Cream Cake

Accessory (Starting):

Avant-Garde Medal (Legendary): Absorbs 22% of Critical Damage dealt as HP.

Blades:

Pyra/Mythra

KOS-MOS 

Haze 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17.4K 823 32
>> Aren't you ready for a different one? << Where Sans isn't attracted to you from the very beginning? Where he wants nothing to do with you? ~~~~~~~...
352K 11K 25
FEMALE READER ↦︎ Druig and Y/n, two Eternals formerly oblivious to each other's feelings, even though everyone else knew, are reunited with their tea...
12K 457 36
Xena was done with fighting. She was done with the pain, hunger and basic need for survival. All of that stopped with the end of the war against the...
4.1K 55 18
AU of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, where Pyra makes Rex into a Blade Eater, and Nia is the one to revive him. With the power of a continent-shattering Bla...