Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 17

1.1K 62 39
By dubdubuuu

" If you knew what you were to me, you would never try to hide away.." - Louis Tomlinson

3rd person pov~

The next day, Y/n wake up, feeling a weigh on her stomach as her eyes fluttered open slowly. She didn't recalled sleeping with someone else on bed so when she sat still, her eyes bulged out as she gasped in horror.

There was a cat, a white one to be exact, sleeping on her stomach. She knows that the older wasn't fancy of any living furry creatures, probably won't even dare to touch it yet alone adopt one so whom does this cat belongs to?

Could it be I-Irene transfer herself a cat form?!

" J-Joohyun?" She slightly poked the cat, waking its up from sleep. The cat stretched its body and looked at y/n with unamused stare.

" Oh you wake up already." Y/n snapped her head towards the door and tilted her head in confusion when she saw seulgi with a mug in her hand, leaning against the door.

" Unnie? Why are you here and who's cat is this? Where's joohyun?" The younger asked in worried making seulgi smile in delight.

" Just awake and already searching for her, tch!" The bear retorted as the latter face flushed red indicating that she is embarrassed about it.

The cat on her lap suddenly move and stretched its paws before licking it, melting y/n's sight as she keep caressed the furry creature. The cat has a white fur and wasn't that fat. Must be seulgi's.

" Your cat?" Seulgi hummed in response and sipped on her coffee.

" Aww its looks like olivia benson!"

" Who's that?"

" Nevermind, just taylor swift's cat name."

Y/n moved away the cat from her lap and slowly standing up, walking towards seulgi while rubbing her head, trying to sooth the pain. The bear make her way for y/n to past through before turning back to her cat, only to find that little furry ball wasn't there anymore.

" Uhm y/n, where's lala?"

_____

Irene completely lose it.

She already bought anything she need to make hangover for a certain person in her house and right now, she is already in front of her house's door but didn't feel any courage to open it.

She was afraid.

Afraid that if she open the door right now, she would see a scene that will haunt her forever.

Just what if seulgi and y/n were making out?

A part of her body already regretting to let the bear inside the house. But still, seulgi has every rights to it.

If only she wasn't that late to sort out her feelings, she could be happier now.

Suddenly a loud of laughter broke out making her snapped from her thoughts. It was the both girls voice. What could have them talking about?

Being curious as she is, Irene slowly reached the doorknob and twisted it, popping her head to see the commotion that happened while she is away.

" Unnie!!" Seulgi shouted in both happy and worried when she saw the older. Irene looked at her friend in confused and turned to y/n who scratched her side head awkwardly.

" Help us unnie!" Seulgi ran towards Irene and grabbed the older hand, shaking it swiftly meanwhile y/n reached for the plastic bag.

" What now kang seulgi?" Irene asked in tired tone, unconsciously letting y/n took the groceries as both of them went to the kitchen counter. The worried bear earlier looked around again then whipping her head back on the older.

" I can't find lala anywhere!"

" She must be somewhere inside the house don't worry." Irene replied unbothered and went to the fridge. Seeing how much the older has bought, y/n thought that she should somehow lend a hand so she grabbed some green stuff and walked to Irene.

" Where should I put this?" She asked the latter who seems too immersed into arranging the frozen food. Curving a small smile, Irene was about to answer the younger when she saw something white moving beside her.

" Just give it to me-"

" Meowww."

Soon the whole house was filled with high-pitch screams as the older tugged y/n's shirt harshly making both of them fell on the floor. Irene closed her eyes, ready for the impact but it never come.

Slowly opening her eyes, she was stunned when she saw y/n grunted in pain, unknowingly noticed a pair of hands wrapped around her waist protectively. She was lost deep in her thoughts while staring at the girl beneath her.

" What let me see it!" Irene flinched and stood up abruptly after hearing seulgi's small whines. She faced the bear and saw the cat covered the latter with its paws, somewhat managed to block the bear to see anything.

" Are you okay?" Irene asked in worried as she pulled y/n up. The younger nodded her head and signalling the latter that she is okay. Both of them turned to seulgi who suddenly packing her stuff and took her cat in rushing.

" Where are you going?"

" Lala and I are thinking about strolling around the park today, so bye!" Before Irene could stop the bear, she was already running outside leaving an awkward atmosphere between the older and y/n.

Y/n scratched her nape and looked at the older with sheepish smile. " So, wanna hangout?"

___

Y/n pov~

I can't believe she said yes to this. I thought she still hates me? Nah.

Anyway, I decided to choose a movie called 'Love, Rosie'. The starter was great and I have a feeling that the girl beside me is also enjoying the movie. Let's just say we ended up watching the movie and even forget to eat the popcorn.

" Why does they took long enough to figure out their own feelings? That's kinda dumb." Began Irene as we walked out from the cinema. I shrugged my shoulder while thinking about her remarks.

Doesn't that make me dumb too? Realizing that I love her too late..

" Let's stroll around the park." I voiced out and grabbed her arm, dragging her to exit the mall but suddenly she stopped midways and looked at my hand. That was when I realised what I just did.

" Ah I'm sorry-" I was about to retreat my hand back when she suddenly intertwined our hands together.

" Shouldn't we be walking like this?" She flashed her smile and stepped closer to me. She then gesturing to front, asking me to continue where I stopped before.

I snapped from my thoughts and looked away. " Right uhmm, let's go." I can feel her hand squeezed mine and tighten the grip making my stomach churned.

I tried to maintain my cool but I hope she won't hear my thumping heart..

We reached the park and it was full of kids with their parents. I let go her hand and gestured my way towards the Ice cream stand. I told her to sit down at the bench near here as I made my way to the stall.

The guy who managed the stall turned around to me and smiled widely. " Yes what would you have?"

I felt like couldn't breath. This guy.. He was too familiar to my liking.

" R-Renjun?" I stuttered, earning a confused stare from the latter. He looked at me weirdly and scratched his side head.

" How did you know my name? Did we ever meet before?" He asked making me shook my head almost immediately. Right, he wouldn't know who I am. He is just a character in my dream.

" Your tag." I pointed at the tag on his chest as he gasped slightly. He nodded his head and handed me the supposed to be menu.

I shrugged my thoughts away and ordered the ice cream. If I ever want to approach him, it can't be today. Heck, it will just turn into awkward meeting.

I saw that renjun went inside and came back with two cone ice cream. Not only that, he also came with a woman in her 50s I think. Just looking at her, I couldn't helped but shed a tears. The woman looked at me with concern displayed on her face.

" Did you do anything to her?" The woman asked renjun who whined in return.

" I didn't do anything mom!"

M-Mom?

She then turned to me and curved a motherly smile. " Are you okay child?"

I ignored her words and pulled her into a tight hug. Maybe reality is better than the dream one. At least she still alive.

" I'm sorry but can I hug you, just a little while please." I pleaded as she caressed my back softly. I can't believe that one day I can feel her hug again, in warm temperature.

Yes, she is my foster mom in my dream.

_____

3rd person pov~

Irene watched y/n hugged the stranger woman with confused gaze. She thought maybe that is the girl relative so she decided to shrug it off. There is no way the girl will has an interest in old woman right?

Sighing tiredly, the raven threw her gaze on the kids that were playing around. She smiled secretly, reminiscing her childhood life.

Her alone time soon enough got disturbed by a manly voice greeting her.

" Hey there sexy, alone?" The unknown guy approached her and sat on the empty seat. Irene rolled her eyes in annoyance before turning her head towards the guy and smile sarcastically.

" Ah no, didn't you see that I was talking with my friend just now?"

" Ooh sassy, I like it."

Irene cursed the guy inside her head and moved away a bit but that jackass has the audacity to scoop closer.

" How about giving me your number so we can have some fun later-"

" Uhm, sir? She is with me." Y/n came into view with two cone ice cream, glaring at the guy who took no notice towards her existence.

" Your friend? I see.. Can I borrow her for awhile-"

" She is actually my girlfriend."

Both Irene and the guy looked at y/n with wide eyes. The guy quickly stood up and laughed while pointing to Irene and y/n back and forth. He then closed his mouth and turned to y/n with silly smile.

" Oops! Sorry it slipped from my mouth." Y/n stared at him with wide smile before taking a step forward. Irene who watched the whole thing, quietly praying that the girl won't get into a fight. That guy has a buff structure, there is no way y/n could beat that.

" Ahh.." The younger dumped her ice cream right onto the guy shirt as the latter gasped in surprise.

" Oops, sorry it slipped from my hand."

" YOU-"

" Actually, can you just go so I can spend time with my girl?" Y/n cut the guy off, clenching her jaw tightly. The latter must somehow sensing it so he just scoffed and walked away, leaving both girls in awkward air.

Y/n took a deep breath and stepped closer, handing the older the other ice cream which the latter took it hesitantly. Knowing the older will ask about hers, y/n beat the latter to it.

" Don't worry, I can always get another one." She reassured the raven girl.

Both of them sat in silence, taking in the view in front of them. Y/n was calm and probably dozed off with her thoughts while Irene, she couldn't stop thinking about y/n's words earlier?

" Girlfriend seriously? Out of so many words? Why.." She asked herself while slowly eating the ice cream. After a few minutes of thinking and knowing well she won't get any sleep tonight if she doesn't confront the latter, Irene broke the silence.

" So, girlfriend huh?" Noticing the way y/n flinched and looked down, the older scolded herself for sound too cold.

" Sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I just don't know what to say to make him go away."

" It's okay."

This time it was y/n's turn to curse inside her mind. She was contemplating about confession, not wanting to be called idiot anymore. If the latter won't accept it then she can finally try to move on with her life.

" Actually uhm Joohyun, I have something to tell you."

That words caught Irene's attention. Just by looking at how nervous y/n is, she can already sensed it.

Could it be y/n want to reveal her relationship with seulgi now?

" I uhm, I like you."

" I know."

Y/n's ears perked up as she looked up towards the older, only to find the latter was frowning.

" H-How?"

" Isn't it obvious? You two always together."

" Huh? What? Who?"

Irene turned to the younger and scoffed in amusement. " You and seulgi of course. You said that you like seulgi right?"

Y/n stared at Irene with emotionless face before breaking into a laughter making the older looked at her with confused face.

" Dummy, I said I like you."

" W-What." The raven girl was flustered. She honestly didn't expect this. She use her left hand and slowly reaching her thigh, pinching it slightly. Feeling the pain through her body, she turned to the younger.

" I know you don't feel the same way but I just think that maybe I should let it all out-"

" Who says I didn't feel the same way?"

" Wait, you do?"

Seeing the older nodded her head, y/n couldn't helped but to pull the latter into a tight hug. She was happy. Happy that she doesn't have to face another heartbreak if the girl ever reject her.

" But when?" Irene asked, remembering the latter once told her that she likes another girl before.

" And I thought you like another girl? Where is she?" She added. Y/n broke the hug and smile at the older.

" Ah, what do you mean 'where is she'? She is here, right in front of me."

" You mean-"

" Yes Joohyun, that girl is you. The girl that I love the most will always be you."

And you will forever be my 'always'.

_______

Ah sorry if I took time.. I was cringing the whole story-

And I will leave you my favorite playlist so I want you to rate my music taste, that's all see ya next chapter!

HAHAHA you know what, don't mind me-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.4K 53
BOOK 2 OF MY WIFE IS AN IT GIRL.
29.8K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
34.6K 1.4K 36
This is the second book to 𝔸𝕣π•₯π•šπ•€π•₯𝕀 𝟑 β„‚π•’π•Ÿπ•§π•’π•€π•–π•€ [π•‹π•¨π•šπ•”π•–π•©π•—π•–π•žπ•£π•–π•’π••π•–π•£]. Sorry y/n you ain't welcome if you haven't read the fi...
41K 2.2K 49
BOOK 2: If it's not a happy ending, then it's not the ending at all. It's a new start of life. IMPORTANT: This is the continuation of my other book;...