Above the streetlights and sk...

By ellan23

the sequal to the story of "under the stars and moonlight" Tharntype-mewgulf Pickrome- offgun Petekao- tayne... More

characters introduction
1: the confusion
2- The renovation
3- New beginning
5- the first heat
6-mate in heat
7- tell the secret!
8- proposal and secrets
9- scary
10- the apology

4-the eclipse

444 40 15
By ellan23

Rome sighed at the concerned face of Tharn. He was not a big fan of P'San, he only tolerated him for the sake of Tharn. San always wanted to show superiority than Tharn.. Rome can see above the love and relationship that San has always viewed Tharn as his biggest competition and as a fool in love Tharn gave up many opportunities for sake of San. As much as Rome wanted San to be dead in the forest he also wanted to find him for sake of Tharn. Even this exploration San was supposed to be going with them in a week time but he went ahead to get that name and fame for himself. P'San is not a bad guy per se, he is just a bad romantic lover for Tharn according to Rome, because for him Tharn deserved the whole world with heaven and hell at his disposal. He would never let anyone hurt him and get away with it.

Rome was Tharn's mother's sister son, but his parents died at young age leaving Rome in the care of Tharn's family. From then Tharn was more like a father figure for him than of a brother. But sometimes the roles do get exchanged. Like now, how he is keeping him grounded.

Tharn actually doesn't have to be archeological professor, infact he doesn't have to do any job and still can be having a luxury lifestyle for the rest of his life but he was intrigued by the ancient book "Under the stars and moonlight" that his late father used to read to him in his childhood days. It's a mythical book that was written on some of the lost historical facts. And that's how he met San who also shared the same interest in the history and Myth's . That's the very first thing that attracted them.

Now that they were in the plane to the island Tharn gave a relief sigh, soon they will be on grounds searching for his boyfriend. He looked around at his students, who signed up for this expedition. Well half of them joined this expecting to be some Indiana Jones adventure, the other half joined because they don't have options other than going to this expedition or fail the year.

"What is your name sweetie pie?"

Tharn turned to to look at Rome's face near the young boy and Kao looking between them as if hell was gonna break loose anytime.

"Move" the boy looked down at Rome with a stern face..

"Are you dumb?" Rome moved his face closer as the boy tried to push him away.

"Rome stop it" kao's voice laced with concern.

"Kao, your brother looks as if pole stuck in his ass"

"Yeeeeek" kao looked at the angry face of his brother Inn ready to punch Rome anytime, before he could do anything to Rome, kao swiftly carried Rome bridal style and landed him near Tharn.

"P'Tharn if you are careless, he is going to get hurt"

Rome: hey.

Kao: look Inn was always not like that.... After that weird planetary alignment he became quite like this, something might have happened that day... Before that he was always a cheerful boy and I was just hoping that this expedition will give him a fresh start. So please Rome, please keep your unholy thoughts to yourself or atleast when you are around him.

Rome: is he homophobic? Because...

He trailed looking around seeing Arhit and kongpop cuddling in one corner and Sarawat Tine doing something in another corner.

Kao: as I said before the planetary alignment he was not homophobic...

Rome: after?

Kao: I don't know. He hasn't said much..

"Anyway as I have already said, kao your brother is your responsibility, if anything happens to him the college will not take any responsibility so please keep him at your eyesight" Tharn warned Kao with a tired tone and looked back at his TA "Tian I know Iam overworking you but keep an eye on everyone"

"Yes P'Tharn", Tian settled in his seat.

Tharn turned to his favourite nong and smiled sweetly.

Rome: ok... I won't cause any trouble..

Tharn shuffled his hair to which Rome protested. 

Rome: P'Tharn you also don't cause any trouble. And absolutely don't make any contact with the Hotel owner where we are staying. He has already declared he will murder you if you talk to him again.

Tharn: in my defense he was an asshole.

Kao: in his defence you are one too.

Tharn looked at Kao with dead eyes..

Rome: oh let Kao deal with the hotel arrangements. Iam sure he is excited..

Tharn raised his eyes at Rome.

Rome: apparently his heart races when he imagine that voice..

Tharn: ewww the same annoying owner?

Rome: No it's a different one.

Tharn: oh

Kao: Guys iam still here..

Rome: not that we care. I think he was going to have orgas~~~

Kao shut Rome's mouth and was about to pinch him when the Plane jerked, violently for few seconds making everyone's heart race and sit tightly on their seats.  After a few minutes it was smooth as the air hostess walked in to their first class cabin..

"Sorry for the inconvenience, there was a sudden turbulence but rest assured please be seated the plane will begin to descend in another half an hour"

Tharn: thank you. But do you know what caused the turbulence?

Air hostess: itseems a sudden depression is formed along the ocean side. It was unexpected.

Tharn: but is it safe now?

Air hostess: yes and we will be landing soon anyway.

Tharn nodded at the air hostess as he looked around to see everyone in thier seats with seat belts on, Mild another on of his student sleeping as though they were not in any of the crisis. Tharn jerked Mild to wake up and told her the plane was landing and they have to get off the plane.... Soon the plane descended with little jerks now and then..

Rome was green trying to control his twisting stomach contents due to  regurgitation. As soon as the aircraft's door was opened he was the first to get out running breathing in the fresh air. Once everyone was outside Tharn spotted Thorn his older brother who was also a friend of San. He came here before them to help in searching San throughout the forest.

Thorn: we need to go immediately.

Tharn : what happened? Did something happened to San.

Thorn: huh no! Still no information but here today there will be eclipse. We should go to the hotel before that..

Tharn: why?

Tian: in this Island it's believed when Sun and moon come together in alignment it is considered as their mating. So no one should be outside at that time.

Tharn: wierd why didn't I know about it. 

Rome: because it didn't have the word "p'San" in it..

Everyone giggled as Tharn pouted at Rome and stomped his feet towards the car.  The road to the hotel was all deserted the shops, temples  were closed even the police station doors were closed.

It was almost the time for the alignment of Sun and moon when they reached the Summer Palace hotel. Tharn was mesmerized looking at the magnificent palace in front of him. It was not the biggest one he has seen but it was so beautiful and well maintained looking at the palace his heart calmed down a bit, his eyes glistened lightly.

Tian: it's almost time for the total eclipse. We should all get inside.

Everyone nodded but still mesmerized by the looks of the palace they all walked inside in daze as the light started to flicker on and off..

"PATT I TOLD YOU TO FIX THE LIGHT"

they could only hear the voice of the annoying owner they knew.

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME OHM"

"PATT IS YOUR NAME YOU MENTAL"

Tharn: he is being asshole to everyone...

Thorn rolled his eyes and pressed the bell in the reception to indicate they were there.

Tian was looking out through the only window in the reception area. Reception area was a big hall anyone who enters the palace should cross the reception area which has only one entrance door and one small window. With the lights flickering on and off and the dimming of light outside due to the shadow formed by the moon over the sun it was hard to see already.

When the flickering light finally gave away, the already dim lighted room became dark when the Moon finally covered the Sun. Panic starting to set in for Type as the darkness blinded him.

"Pick where are you" his voice started to shiver as he stumbled on the luggage and landed on someone...

He started to panic more and thrashed as the strong hands got him to stay still

"Don't move" the thick voice sent shivers down Type. Again he tried to move but the two strong hands held him in the place... His heart started to race as tears filled his feared eyes.

"Pi~pick... Pete" he stuttered..

"Type iam here please be calm" as Pick spoke and tried to move but he couldn't as someone was holding him tight from behind.. he could feel the hot breath on his spines and the small hands encircling his waist tightly making him not able to move..

Type continuously tried to wriggle out if the strong hold. "Done try to move, iam not going to do anything"

Type: then take your hands of my ass

Type hissed back at whoever that was holding..

"We both know that is not my arm and please I beg you to stop moving" hot breath fanned Type's ears, as he clutched his arm.

"We are here only Type" it was Pete's voice..

Type's feet curled in, digging the floor.. he could feel the hot breath of the other person fanning his neck and ears.. the firm chest brushing his back whenever it rises and the strong hold of two arms on his small waist. He closed his eyes tightly as he held his breath and his stuttering lips counting slowly.

The darkness slowly started to fade, as the eclipse started to end.. the sudden brightness as the lights came to life when the generator was switched on. A relief sigh left the beautiful lips as his star liked shining eyes opened to see the person that was holding him.

'lub-tub...lub-tub'

The faint sound was ear deafening for him.. looking at the most handsome man he has ever laid his eyes on. The concerned look on his eyes.. he couldn't feel anything except the hot breath on his face. The room felt empty, and time seemed running fast.. his eyes on him was all that Type needed..

"Hey Type" the sudden jerk from Pete made Type to realise his position as he forcefully pulled himself away from the person..

"You are?"

"My name is Tharn"

"You jerk-" Type was angry and raised his hand to pull at Tharn's collar as Tharn flinched.. but Type's hand stopped mid air as he was clutching his side at the hip were Tharn was holding him few minutes back

"Type what happened" Pick tried to move towards Type but he was held back by whoever was hugging him.. he turned his head to look back

"Ai'shorty, leave me"....

Rome absolutely doesn't like anyone calling him shorty including Tharn, but when he looked up, words dried in his throat...

"Type" Pick was worried as Type kept clutching his waist tightly, pain evident in his face..

"It's nothing" Type replied through the pain laced voice, looked at Everyone and turned on his heals. 

"P'Pick p'pete look after the guests" he stumbled on his way towards his room.

It was a burning sensation. As if someone has burned him with the fire itself.. he hurried towards his room bitting his lips not wanting to cry in pain..

Once inside he went straight to the dresser, removed his shirt only to look at the faintly formed mark on his waist.. a hand printed at the size of a human hand.. 

_________________________________________

If anyone forgot what was this hand print please do read chapter 33 (his choice) from "Under the stars and moonlight"

So how is it? Is it magical?

Please do vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 524 13
All things Bad Buddy Series Fanfiction!! PatPran AND OhmNanon UwU Hopefully this will turn into a collection of alternate stories / oneshots to that...
22.8K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
19.8K 1.3K 43
A SERIES OF STORIES
1.3K 125 31
✅COMPLETED Collection of drabbles and short stories with OffGun and their various ships. Based on prompts from allourheroes and TitanPandora.