fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

By wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... More

Chapter 1 | just a target
Chapter 2 | hermosa
Chapter 3 | miss me already love?
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 5 | line without a hook
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 18 | former lovers
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 8 | kitchen

4.2K 128 167
By wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

We've been in the hospital for a week now since Eugene's doctor still has to monitor his brain activity to see if it's safe for him to go back home or not. Today is the day Eugene will be discharged from the hospital, but provided with a discharge plan by his doctor. The plan is Eugene should be eating only healthy foods which is not a problem since Lizzie's a pretty healthy person, and he's only allowed to do light activities such as walking slowly, lying down in the bed, helping with light chores.

After explaining the discharge plan we thanked the doctor and said our goodbyes to him.

"Will that be all, Dr. Shepherd?" Lizzie inquired.

"Yes, Mrs. Arnett. I insist you keep a close eye on your boy make sure he only do light activities. Then after a week, you can come back here so I could check up on his brain and then we'll see if he can do vigorous activities again."

Dr. Shepherd remarked as he walked us out of the hospital shaking our hands and giving a fist bump to Eugene with his chewbacca toy.

When we got in the car I insist that I drive us back to their home which Lizzie approved. The drive was quiet and peaceful. Every once in a while, I would always glance up to the rear-view mirror to look at them, only to find Eugene laying his head against his mother's arm sleeping and Lizzie looking back at me. I can't tell the look in her eyes, it's like a mixed of anger, lust, and something else.

Once we arrived at their home Lizzie invited me in, she said she needs a little help with Eugene for now and discuss about his discharge plan since she won't be meeting Robbie anytime soon.

I'm not sure what happened to Robbie now since Lizzie wasn't telling me something about it except for the fact that 'she handled it already'. That's what she said and I trust her so i'm leaving that to her.

Lizzie helped Eugene go to his room to rest before she went back down in the kitchen where i'm at, cooking basil walnut pesto linguine. I'd say i'm a very good pasta cook, it's the only thing i can cook. My mom told me one time if I'm going to live by myself I should learn how to cook atleast one food, and I chose pasta since it's very easy. Plus, mac and cheese? Hello? That's an ultimate snack, tell me otherwise.

While I was boiling the pasta on a large pot, I started chopping some onions and since I'm a 'pro' I could never be a victim of onions making almost everyone cry in the room. I am that good aha ha. After chopping the onions, I immediately heat the oil in a frying pan and added the pesto, the chopped onions, salt and pepper as I cook it for a few minutes.

"You know, you didn't have to do that." I heard Lizzie who was standing beside the island now walking towards me.

"Nah, I'm good. I haven't cooked in a while so this is a very nice opportunity for me to cook."

"Mmm, I didn't know you could cook."

"Oh, please. If i'm a good barista then i'm also a good cook."

I paused for a second before I speak again.

"I'm just kidding, this is literally the only thing I can cook. I sincerely apologize that I'm a dummy and not a good cook as you ma'm."

Lizzie laughed to my remarks as I turn off the stove for the frying pan while waiting for the pasta to boil. I started washing the chopping board and other utensils that I won't need anymore as I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist.

When I tell you I froze, I froze. I do not know what's happening but I think this is normal. Right? It is, right?

I didn't mind Lizzie's arms wrapped around my waist as I continue washing the dishes, thinking it's normal or maybe she was just tired she needed a hug buddy... or something. But not until she slipped it in my shirt and starts tracing in different ways, shapes on my stomach causing me to get shivers all over my body.

The longer I washed the dishes the more pressure she leans against my body which is making me want to squirm from where I'm standing. Lizzie seemed to notice it since she let out a small chuckle as she unwrapped her arms from my waist and sat on one of the stools in the island.

What the fuck just happened?

Aftet I washed the dishes, I went back to my pasta who is already boiling as I drain it in the sink. I mixed it in with the pesto in the frying pan creating a strong aroma across the kitchen. I placed it in a serving bowl as I put the plates and other utensils on the dining table.

"I'm gonna get Eugene, wait here."

I was about to leave but Lizzie stopped me causing me to turn around confused.

"No no, let him rest for a bit, I'll call him in a few. Let's just... do something."

Lizzie slowly walked towards me pinning me against the wall as she glanced to my eyes and to my lips. I felt my heart beating fast as she got closer and closer to my face that I can feel her breathing against my lips.

I couldn't help it but looked at her lips then to her eyes as she gave me a smirk, tilting her head. After waiting for a few seconds, she crashed her lips against mine as our tongues fought for dominance in which I won by the way. I flipped us over not breaking the kiss so that she's the one pinned in the wall as our makeout session got more heated.

"Take me to the island."

Lizzie says as we pulled away from the kiss catching our breaths.

We kissed again as I tap her leg signaling her to jump. She jumped in my arms carrying her as I placed her on top of the counter of the island. I placed some kisses on her jaw then to her neck as we start unbuttoning each other's tops. I kept on sucking on Lizzie's neck not leaving one spot as she lets out a small moan while grabbing my hair.

I start making my way down, leaving kisses to her neck and to her stomach as I stop to look at her asking for permission in which she nodded before I start to unzip her pants, leaving kisses on her thighs and legs pulling it all the way down. On my way up, I slowly leave kisses again on her legs making her squirm on her seat this time around.

"Stop teasing, y/n and get on with it."

She breathily moaned as she buckle her legs forward getting impatient. I stood up and looked at her as I gave her a slow soft kiss on her lips before I pull away making her whine.

"We're doing this my way, darling."

She hummed in response with the pet name as she gently rubbed the sides of my waist up and down while pulling me closer to her. I start rubbing her inner thighs getting higher and closer to where she wants me the most as she starts breathing rapidly.

I slid a finger to her clothed throbbing part as she lets out sharp breaths.

"Wet already?"

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

I said against her lips as I kissed her neck making her hummed in response.

"Use your words, Lizzie."

I whispered in her ears as I made my way to her ass, grabbing it. She let out a gasp making her grasp in my arms gets harder.

"fuck me... fuck me, y/n."

"right here?"

I seductively asked.

"right here."

With that I kissed her lips I put her panty aside as I slid a finger in her hungry slit up and down coating it with her juices before I start rubbing her clit making her moan. As I continue rubbing her clit her moans get louder and louder.

"Shh, I need you to be quiet darling. Can you do that for me?"

I fastened my pace playing with her clit as she nod her head biting her lips to prevent from being loud.

"I need words, baby."

"Y-yes."

She slurred her words as I attacked her jaw and neck with kissing and sucking. I slid in a finger in her slit making her let out a loud gasp as I held her tight and steady from her seat. I slowly started pumping in and out as she starts moaning like a mess again. I slid my second finger, then third as I quickened the pace thrusting in and out of her as her hips started buckling forward in sync with every thrust. Lizzie's vocabularies were just nothing but full of 'please' 'fuck' and 'shit'.

I stopped sucking her jaw and neck as I went down to her clit and started licking and sucking it making her grip a group of my hair pulling me closer to her clit. She threw her head back in pleasure while her free hand supports herself in the counter. My pace was going inhuman speed as her sounds echoes around the kitchen making me wet.

"Mommy?"

As soon as I heard the little boy's voice we both jumped and looked behind us, thank god he wasn't there yet. I helped Lizzie dressed up before she went to help Eugene as I cleaned up our little mess in the island.

When Lizzie came back with Eugene I gave him a smile.

"Well, it's time to eat, little jedi! I made pasta, are you hungry?"

He nodded as I helped him sat on his chair in the dining area. I start placing pasta on his plate while Lizzie pour us drinks.

"I heard someone screaming from here so I wanted to check it out, did something happened mommy?"

Eugene asked his mother as Lizzie and I exchanged looks. I gave her a smirk as she turned bright red with the thought of me fucking her just a minute ago on the island.

"Uh, nothing happened baby. I think it was just the neighbors?"

"We have neighbors?" he asked making me let out a chuckle as I sat on my seat looking at Lizzie.

"Uhm, n-no... Actually, maybe it's the birds."

Lizzie says as she made her way to her seat next to Eugene as she glared at me for not helping her think of an excuse from her being so loud earlier.

"Yeah... the birds were very loud."

Eugene and I laughed as Lizzie just widened her eyee at me telling me to stop which is only making me laugh harder. After we finished eating, I started washing the dishes again as Lizzie placed Eugene on the couch in the living room while he watches cartoon.

Lizzie came up to me in the kitchen clearing her throat which made me glance to her.

"Yes?"

"I hate that I'm admiting this... but I wish we didn't get interrupted." Lizzie whispered which made chuckled.

"Actually it's a good thing Eugene called out 'cause you were pretty loud."

I said as I dried my hands with a towel after washing the dishes.

"I hate you."

"Really? 'Cause judging from earlier, you were really beggingg to not stop me from eating you."

I said as she immediately covered my mouth.

"Not too loud!" she softly screamed.

"But it was getting good though..."

"Hmm, maybe next time."

I say as I wiggled my brows at her. She shakes her head as she playfully hit my arm making our way to Eugene in the living room.

In the middle of watching and chatting, my phone buzzed and it was from my bestfriend, Nicky. I gotta admit I haven't been in work for a week since this incident with Eugene and I really missed my best friend. I opened the message which got me confused.

Big mouth 👄🏳️‍🌈
You better tell me what's happening.  | 3:07pm

Me
What do you mean?  | 3:07pm

Big mouth 👄🏳️‍🌈
Uh, that little girlfriend's husband of yours just barged in the shop like crazy and looked for you.  | 3:07pm

Me
Shit. What did he say?  | 3:08pm

Big mouth 👄🏳️‍🌈
He wants to hurt you or something. Y/n, where are you?  | 3:08pm

Me
At Lizzie's.  | 3:08pm

Big mouth 👄🏳️‍🌈
Oh, you are S-T-U-P-I-D. You do know he lives there and could be there any minute???  | 3:08pm

Me
I know but Lizzie haven't been talking about him since we got in the hospital.  | 3:09pm

Big mouth 👄🏳️‍🌈
Well, you better come here now. We need to talk ASAP.  | 3:09pm
Seen . 3:10pm

I sighed as I placed my phone down.

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asked.

"Nothing. I uh, I have to go. Nicky needs me, plus I haven't seen him for a week so, I'll see you around."

"You'll come back right, y/n?"  Eugene asked as I gave him a kiss in the head.

"Of course, I will my jedi."

I smiled at Lizzie as I left her house and drove to Nicky's apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
1.6K 86 23
"You felt familiar the moment I met you. A lovely sort of déjà vu. When we spoke or laughed or danced. I become overwhelmed by the powerful sensation...
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...
203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...