Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

Door greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... Meer

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Forgiveness

564 22 16
Door greeniesdeadpool

"Hey what's going on I came as soon as I could!" I said jogging towards stiles taking of my helmet and Theo had this smug evil grin on his face as I looked towards Stiles and Theo confused.

"And the Hunter comes." Theo said and I looked at him confused and Stiles stood there just as confused as I was.

"Did you call me to kick his ass because I have been waiting for this moment-" before I could finish my sentence Theo rudely cut me of.

Don't even ask. I got a SOS from stiles and he sent me his location so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

"I didn't lie on why I came to Beacon Hills Max. I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecyote. The one who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the banshee the girls who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the dark kitsune, the beta with anger issues. I came for good Stiles. I came for the loyal Hunter who never misses her shot."

"Okay so I just came here, and I'm very confused so would y'all like to fill me in?" I asked folding my arms starring at the pair of them.

"I would love to Max. You see my pack doesn't include Scott." He said and I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"You don't have a pack you weirdo." I blurted the first thing that came to my mind

"Your heartbeats is rising Stiles. But Max, you finally learned how to control it." Theo congratulated and I shrugged.

"Not that hard Raken."

"I'll make you a deal, I'll tell you where your dad is, if you promise not to help Scott." Theo told us and Stiles immediately went to punch him and Theo just laughed psychotically. God the only reason why I fucked him was because he was hot.

I'm glad I stuck with Brett. I should probably pay more attention right now.

Wait hang on second what the fucking hell did who do to dad?

"There he is, there's void Stiles! It felt good didn't it?" Theo asked and Stiles just punched him again as he fell to the ground.

"Fuck it. My turn." I walked over to Theo kicking him right where it hurt as many times as I could. Stiles physically pulled me away from kicking him and Theo just spat his blood out from the punch.

"We won't tell Scott. Cause you guys can't loose your bestfriend right? Even though we all know you guys never needed him." Theo said and I immediately raced towards him punching him once more.

"He's not my best friend anymore. I got an upgrade. Lyds." I told him. I love Scott don't get me wrong. But he was way to interested into the bullshit so we never got a time to talk.

"You hate me now but you'll get it eventually."

"No ive always fucking hated you. You coward. Tell me where my dad is or I swear to got I'm gonna rip you head of and drown it where you sister did!" I screamed and Theo just laughed as I punched him once more.

Fuck my knuckles.

"I guess you guys have chosen."

I looked towards Stiles and he just nodded. "Tell me why my dad is or I swear to god-"

"Where Liam and Hayden were." Theo told me and I looked towards Stiles and he gave me a nod as I punched Theo one last time before I ran towards my motorcycle and stiles hopped behind me.

"Stiles if you scream about my driving I will throw you of."

"Dad!" I screamed and I saw him lying there blood all over the ground and I froze starring at his body. Oh my god that's my dad.

"Stiles!"

He ran over to me sprinting straight towards him and he turned his head towards me. "Max come here!" He yelled and I ran over to them and I fell on my knees reaching out for his hand covered in blood and Stiles pulled out his phone ringing for an ambulance his hands completley shaking.

"Dad please wake up!" I cried out holding his head up trying as tears flooded out my eyes. "Hey um we need an ambulance. Now! Please! My dad he's um dying! Just please come quickly."

He cried out onto the phone and he paused for a moment as I heard a women's voice on the other line.

"Yeah um I'm with my sister, she's here. He's not awake. He's covered in blood. Please just hurry!" Stiles continued on telling the person the adress and we both just starred at each other and I looked at my hands and clothes covered in blood.

"Dad you have to wake up. You can't leave us." I sobbed and Stiles placed his hand on my shoulder looking down at him as he just cried out.

I heard an ambulance from a distance and I sprinted out of there as fast as I could running out to the ambulance.

"Hurry! Move your god damn asses faster! My dad is dying!" I ordered them and they just nodded not saying anything heading straight in the house.

"He's in the basement! God there's a fucking hole in the wall it's not that hard to see it!"

"Stilinski right you said his insurance was with the county right? He's a deputy." She said and I shook my head punching the table.

"No you idiot he's the sheriff." I groaned and Stiles decided to take over from there. "He's covered. I mean he should be covered." He said his voice still shaking.

"I'll take it from here." I heard Melissa say and I turned to see Melissa take a clipboard and I walked with her.

"I texted Scott is there anyone I should call?" Melissa asked and me and Stiles shook our heads vigorously. "No no please don't do that."

"Is there anyone else we should notify, a next of kin." The nurse desk person asked and I shook my head as did Stiles.

"No it's just us." He answered and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to break something or someone.

"I'm gonna go." I said storming of and I don't even know where I'm going I can't even think right now. All I can think of is that I'm going to be an orphan.

"Wait Max!" I heard Melissa holler and I looked back as Stiles stopped her. "Let her go, trust me." Stiles told her and I ran of.

I ran through the full hallways looking around everywhere and I checked in my pockets trying to find my fucking inhaler.

I turned the corner and someone bumped into me pushing me away. "Watch where your going asshole."

I lifted my head up and I saw Liam standing there his hair messed up and he looked like he had been crying as his eyes were all red, his face all puffy. That's bad news.

"She's dead." He cried his lips quivering his hands shaking.

"Come here."

I said opening up my arms and I pulled him in a hug as he cried out onto my shoulder and I hurried my face into his.

"I'm sorry." I told him rubbing his back trying to comfort him and he didn't even say anything.

"You know I was just about to meet you."

Liam said as his voice went all croaky and I let go of him wiping my tears. "Told you id come didn't I. Just not with the right intentions."

I said sniffling my nose and he looked at me confused. "My dad, he um. Theo happened." I told him as my voice broke and Liam just let out a huff.

"I'm sorry."

"No Theo's the one who's going to be sorry. Because I'm going stick wolfsbane right up his god damn but. Then I'm going to cut his head of and feed it to some rapist in prison and tell them it's like chicken or something."

That is the best fucking plan I have ever come up. And I can actually think properly if I just focus on kicking the dickheads ass.

"Hey you should go home. Okay?" I advised and he nodded.

"Yeah. I'll call you Max. Please don't do anything stupid." He said giving me one last hug and I sighed.

"No promises. Go because I'm gonna break the first thing I see. I don't want that to be you."

The silence was so painful. I couldn't handle it anymore. The thoughts everything. I can't lose my family. I just can't. Not again.

Stiles sat next to me starring at his hands tears in his eyes just one blink away from escaping and I took his hand in mine starring at the blood from my dad.

"Max what if-"

"Shut up okay? He's not, if anything's dying it's patience to keep waiting to rip the psycopaths head of." I told him gripping Stiles hand a little hard and Stiles let out a small laugh.

"We sound like we're little kids again starring at mom in the hospital." Stiles reminded me and I couldn't smile remembering how every two seconds Stiles would ask me ten questions.

"We're gonna be okay mischeif. I promise, just go to sleep. Please."

"Stiles, Max." I heard my name and I gasped awake as I saw Melissa crouching down to look at the pair of us.

"He's okay. Dr. Geyser is stitching him up right now." Melissa said and I instantly got up on my feet until she sat me back down.

"I wanna go see him."

"Okay hold on. The anaesthesia needs to wear of it's going to be at least two hours." She told us and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Okay but everything's gonna be okay though?" Stiles questioned his voice all shaky and nervous and Melissa smiled nodding.

"He's going to be just fine."

"Oh thank god." Stiles said resting back down and I slowly shut my eyes smiling as I brushed my hand through my hair calming down.

He's going to be fine.

"Two hours ago he was fine now he looks like somebody took a baseball bat to his neck." Stiles argued with them and I paced up and down the room trying to calm my nerves which were literally bouncing in my body.

"There could've been a minor internal." Liams dad told us and I raised a brow at him.

"Fuck when has internal ever been minor."

"We need to know what the hell is going on with our dad." Stiles said raising his voice a little and Melissa just shrugged not saying anything.

"We don't know."

"The fuck you mean you don't know. Your doctors, you figure this shit out!" I yelled at them and they all flinched a little.

I turned my head to see Stiles race up punching the shit out of someone and I ran up to him to see it was Scott.

"Stiles!" I yelled racing up to him and the doctors pulled him of off Scott restraining him.

"This is all your fault! You didn't listen to us!" I yelled punching Scott's nose as hard as I could and I felt someone pull me back.

"Let me hit him!" I yelled trying to race out for him and I turned to see Liams dad still holding me not letting go.

"I could do some serious damage to you asshole." I threatened him and he just shook his head as he started talking.

"Max right? My kid talks about you, he tells me how great you are. Belive me I know you can kick my ass. Right now hurting anyone isn't gonna fix anything."

"I'm more focused on the breaking side of things. Like his face." I said looking towards Scott and he stepped back so I wouldn't hit him.

"Look your dads not the only one who got hurt." Scott said and I looked at the blood on his shirt and scoffed.

"Oh you'll heal." Stiles said having the exact same reaction as me. "I'm not talking about me. It's Lydia."

"What happened to Lydia! Where is she! Hey what happened!" I started ranting and one of the doctors pulled out a needle with liquid.

"You either have the choice to calm yourself down, or this will." He said and widened my eyes at the doctor then back at Melissa.

"Your gonna sedate me?" I asked looking towards Melissa and she shook her head. "Only if we have to." Melissa told me giving me the option and I shook Liams dads grip of off me calming my self down.

"Max we know you history with your anger issues. Your only making it harder on yourself." Melissa told me and I just nodded slowly breathing to calm everything and my eyes landed on Scott and he looked all sorrowful.

"Stiles you can go see Lydia. Max we'll give you another minuite." Dr Geyser told us and Stiles nodded already running the hell out of there.

The doctors started walking away and Melissa placed her hand on my shoulder smiling at me then she walked of and my eyes landed on Scott who just starred at me.

"Max im so sorry-"

"Don't. Please don't. If you say anything then I'm going to forgive you. I love you that much that I can't not forgive you. But right now I can't even forgive myself for no reason. So don't."

He nodded as he slowly walked towards me and he took my hand in his and he slowly inhaled before talking.

"I'm sorry and I love you to."

"I gotta go see Lydia." I said not wanting to answer him and he nodded letting my hand go and I ran to the elevator slowly waiting for the Elevator to get to the first floor.

The doors open and I jogged out heading straight to the room and I saw Stiles walking out. More like Ms. Martin kicking him out and slamming the door in his face.

"She might let you in." Stiles told me and I let out a small sigh opening the door and Ms. Martin turned her head to look at me in the doorway.

"Please Natalie. I just want to see her." I sniffled as I starred down at Lydia's body and she hesitantly nodded and I ran to her taking her cold hand in mine holding onto it.

"Hey Lyd's." I said crying a little. "I don't know what the fucks happening. My dads not looking good, they don't know what's wrong. I can't even breathe half of the time, I can't hide it. Please not you to. I can't do it anymore please Lydia. I love you so much."

I let it out, I was tired because of two hours of sleep. Tired of thinking of how Allison would comfort me and Aiden would just hold my hand throughout it all. Fuck My dad is dying. My best friend is, I don't even know what's wrong with her. My other bestfriend slash former hook up almost got killed by his own beta, everything's going wrong. Literally everything.

"Max."

Except this one dude.

I lifted my head to see him stood at the door way and stiles behind him. I ran into his arms crying out and he hugged me as tightly as possible and I never wanted to let go. Ever.

"I can't even-"

"Just shut up and let yourself cry." He told me and that's exactly what I did. For five minuites straight.

I lifted my head up as he looked down at me placing his hands on my face wiping my tears. "I'm here." He told me leaning down to brush his lips on my forehead.

I didn't even say anything as my eyes landed on Stiles who starred at us. Fuck he didn't even know about Brett.

"Stiles you've met-"

"Brett, yes I'm well away of the dude who puked of wolfsbane on me." Stiles said giving him a wave and brett just smirked. "Yup that's me."

"So you've been fucking my sister?" Stiles asked not sugar coating everything. "No, we date to." Brett added and I rested my head on his chest as he stroked my hair as we both looked towards Stiles.

"Wrong time to introduce me to him Max. But you make her happy. And you make her a little sane. So thanks." Stiles said and he actually wasn't so bad with the meeting the boyfriend thing. I should introduce him to guys a lot more often.

"Great now that that's over we can-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was knocked out. Great surprisingly I'm the one who died before anyone.

Wait we're officially dating.

I mean. Yeah I don't really know what to say.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

64.6K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
906K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
8.5K 457 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...