☆My Lovely Enemy☆(Book#5)

By Love-Saya-Chan

(Book#5)-Hades been looking for his mate for years. And his friends and siblings already started there family... More

☆Prologue
☆Chapter 1: Our Soulmate The Vampire
☆Chapter 2: Giving It A Chance
☆Chapter 3: Getting To Know Each Other
☆Chapter 4: Intense Kiss, Claimed
☆Chapter 5: Young Love
☆Chapter 6: Bonding
☆Chapter 7: Aides's Anger
☆Chapter 8: Forbidden
☆Chapter 9: Different Sides
☆Chapter 10: Edward And Mary
☆Chapter 11: Meeting Honey's Mothers
☆Chapter 12: At Odds
☆Chapter 13: Family Discussions
☆Chapter 14: Staying With Hades
☆Chapter 15: Some Alone Time
☆Chapter 16: Ellie's Return
☆Chapter 17: Full Moon
☆Chapter 18: Little Accident
☆Chapter 19: Lovers Separated
☆Chapter 21: Pregnancy
☆Chapter 22: Honey's Father
☆Chapter 23: Honey In Danger
☆Chapter 24: Looking For Honey
☆Chapter 25: Trapped Together
☆Chapter 26: Mary
☆Chapter 27: Forced To Fight
☆Chapter 28: Escape, Birth Alone
☆Chapter 29: Together Again Plus One
☆Chapter 30: Vampire And Wolf, Love Wins
☆Epilogue

☆Chapter 20: Pregnant, Honey's Twin

2.5K 96 2
By Love-Saya-Chan

Hades groaned. He felt something substantial on him. Hades felt around and felt something very smooth. Looking down, he saw Honey laying on him, naked. Oh no.

'That's right, she was mine once again,' Aides said. 'Well, three times. You shouldn't have seen how she call my name out.'

'Oh shut up!' Hades said blocking him.

Honey said she wouldn't do that. Why is she obeying his stupid wolf?

"Honey get up," he shook her. She stirs and sat up. "I thought I told you not to let him." She yawned and looked at him. "Well."

"Um," she smiled. "Whoops."

"Whoops, that's all you can say," he sighed. Honey leaned down and bit his neck. He groaned. It felt nice when she does that. He gripped her hips.

"Hades," she giggled. "Wait." To late. He slid into her. "Hades." She blushed. "How's Danny?" She asked, trying to get away from him. He held her hips tight.

"He's alright now," Hades said. "A bit sad that Nana is gone."

"Oh I see," she wiggled around. "Hey!" He groped her breasts.

"What, I can touch them?" Hades said.

She smiled. Honey leaned down and kissed him. Her fangs were out. But he's used to them now. Holding her tight, he kissed her back. Her moving her hips like that, just made him groaned. Made him want her even more. She pressed closer, their bodies touching. And it's when he felt it, her stomach. It moved. He ignored it, but then it moved again, that is strange.

"Your stomach moved," Hades said. "Like on its own, again."

"Eh?" She frowned and sat up. Placing her hands on her stomach. Then she yelped. "Oh my god!" She got up quickly. "I'm s-sorry I have to go." She gathered her clothes and ran, crossing over. He quickly got dressed.

He couldn't go after her. So he'll call her. Hades went home showered and got dress. Laying on his bed, he calls her. But she didn't answer. He called her all day long. Did something happen to her? Did her stomach moving meant something?

'Your stupid, and slow,' Aides said.She's pregnant!'

Hades stared at the wall. Honey, pregnant. But how? They were using protection.

'Aides!' Hades yelled.

'It finally clicked,' he said.'From Me! We have the same DNA and all. So we have a pup.'

He was not ready to be a father. Curse him. But it's too late. Honey pregnant. She flops back on the bed.

"Uncle Hades!" He groaned. Imani rushed in and jumped on the bed. She crawled over him and sat on his stomach. "Uncle, uncle, uncle."

"What?" He asked in a not so subtle tone.

"You grumpy?" She asked.

"Kinda," he said. "Do you need something?"

"There's a woman downstairs looking for you," she said. He sat up. A woman, why are they all coming to him. He got up, setting Imani down. "She looks like Honey." Hades groaned. Who could this woman be? And she looks like Honey? He wonders.

Honey got dress halfway home. It can't be happening to her. She can't be pregnant. But there it was, she could feel it moving. She placed her hands on her belly. She felt it move. How can this be? It was all Aides fault. Becasue she knows she and Hades use protection. 

She sighed, how will she tell her parents. They are going to freak out. Groaning, she didn't enter through the front doors. She climbed up to her window. Once in her room, she sat down on the bed. What will she do now? This baby, how what changes will it bring?

Maybe it will bring their clans together. That is a good thing. But still, Honey was afraid. How will this child be? Will it be full vampire or wolf? Or both. A hybrid. 

She wonders if Aides know, or Hades. Aides must know something; he must've sensed it. Either way, she will have to tell her parents. But not now, she will wait a little longer.

Hades peeked from behind the wall that separated the stairs and the living room. And there she was. She looked just like her. Her hair was blonde. She must've had dyed it that color.

"May I help you?" Hades asked stepping from behind the wall. Hades looked straight into the eyes. He didn't feel anything at all, neither did his wolf. He merely scoffed, saying Honey was much better looking.

"Um, not sure," she said. "I just had this feeling I'm supposed to be here." She said. "Maybe I'm wrong; I'm Cherry Woods."

"I'm Hades," he said. "Please have a seat." She sat down. Then he notices her belly swollen. "You're pregnant." Isn't that strange? Honey is pregnant too.

"Yes, I am," she smiled rubbing her belly. "Anyways I am not sure why I'm here. Like I said before. I felt like I needed to be here."

"Well um, not sure what to tell you," he knows Honey could deal with her, better than he.

"Holy shit!" Sebastian came in. "Hades you didn't tell me Honey had a twin sister?" Hades was making waving signs not to say anything, but guess it was no use.

"Twin sister?" Cherry frowned.

"Oh well, I'm going this way," Sebastian walked pass them and into the kitchen. Cherry looked at him.

"I can't tell you, Honey needs to tell you," he said. "And right now she's at home, dealing with something. But I'll call you or something when I see her."

"I suppose it is important," she looked down. "Okay." She dug into her bag, took out a small notepad wrote something down and handed it to him. "Call me."

"I will," he said. He guided Cherry outside, and a man walked over.

"Hello," the man helped Cherry down the steps.

"This is Angelo, my mate," she said.

"Hi," Hades said. Angelo just nodded.

"Okay thank you," Cherry said. Hades nodded.

He watched them leave. The guy didn't like Hades at all. Oh well. Now to tell Honey, if she answers the damn phone. If she's pregnant then so be it. He'll gladly take full responsibility. But she needs to answer the phone. Or he'll go over there. He will if she doesn't answer him.

"Sorry about that I didn't know," Sebastian said.

"It's fine" Hades will keep the pregnancy thing to myself.

"Didn't even know she had a twin sister," he said. He sat down on the chair.

"Now to tell Honey," Hades sighed.

Hades felt, stuck. His feeling way to much pressure. He needs to tell his mother. She always knows how to handle a situation like this. He'll call her.

"What? Are you calling mommy?" Salome walked in.

"Yes," he said. "So back off," he said and dialed his mother's number. She didn't answer, but his dad did.

"Hades what is it?" He asked.

"Need to speak to mom," Hades said.

"Hades it's late!" Dad yelled. "Different time periods!"

"Oh whoops, I forgot," he tried holding he's laughed. "Sorry, dad my bad."

"Tiara, no you can't speak to him go back to sleep, hey no," he heard his father groaned.

"Sweetie, you okay?" Mom asked. "Your father lied, we weren't sleeping. But having little fun."

"Oh gross, mom I don't need to know that," he looked up at Salome choking on a piece of bread.

"Sorry," mom chuckled. "I was only kidding." She wasn't kidding. She said that, to make it not sound bad. "But anyways what's wrong. Somethings wrong. Because no child of mine would call in the middle of the night."

"Well," he got up and went somewhere private. "Okay, here it goes."

And so he told them everything. And the good part he left for last. "And also, Honey is pregnant." All he heard was his father choking.

That went well.

------------------

☆Comment
☆Follow
☆Vote

☆Saya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 2 8
"Mine!" He growls grabbing my waist and pushing me up against a wall. My arms snake around his neck, he reaches down and grabs me under my ass liftin...
1.1M 39.4K 76
"Why, Alpha?" he had sat down right next to her when he arrived, and now she leaned closer to him so that their lips were only inches apart. He could...
6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
8.9K 371 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...