Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs

1K 27 2
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

At a house Elena is walking up the stairs she opens the door and enters in the house Elena turns the lights on and close the door she walks down the hallway put her keys on the nightstand she walks pull her gun out and puts it on another stand setting it to safety she turns and turn a lamp on takes off her patrol shirt off and put it on the chair she reaches for a belt.

But a noise got her attention Elena looks and runs to her gun but suddenly it was taken from her, and she was pressed against the wall holding her gun is Dom, Elena breaths against his hand staring at Dom who looks down he raise his gaze to Elena and take his hand off and reach for his necklace Elena breaths out of her mouth and Dom takes it off.

Dom raise and holds the necklace holds it up for Elena to see Dom looks at her and turns to leave but Elena ask "I don't understand, why come here" Dom stop walking "Why risk it all for 20 dollars' worth of silver" Dom looks at the necklace he turns to Elena and said "'Cause it's worth it" Elena stares at him Dom turns but Elena said "You should run, you know".

Dom stops "Hobbs will find you" Slowly Dom looks to Elena "You have every reason to leave, why stay" Dom sees pictures of a man on the wall he ask "Why do you" Elena looks to the pictures she said "My husband was a good police officer" She stares "An honest man" She looks back to Dom "We both grew up here".

She thinks "Two years ago he was murdered in the street, right outside our door" Dom looks to Elena "Reyes owns this favela now" She shakes her head "He gives things to people" She looks to Dom "But everything has a price" Dom listen to all this then looks up at Elena "The people here need a new start, they need to be free".

That got Dom's attention they stare at each other he looks at the gun he's holding he exhales and puts the gun down on the table begin to leave "You didn't kill those men in the train, did you" Dom turns he ask "Now why would you believe anything I would tell you" Elena stares at Dom who turns he opens the door Elena calls "Hey".

Dom stops Elena walk to the spot he was standing "Was she so special to you" Dom turns stares at Elena then said "I never thought anyone could understand how much" Elena stares at him "But you do" With that Dom turns walks out of the door and close it leaving Elena alone.

C/n POV

I stood next to Gisele watch Han did his run he drifts right passing camera one I turn to see him drift pass number two he goes pass three I turn to watch Han make a stop ending the course Gisele walks I walk with her Han gets out Gisele said "Close, but not enough" I look to Dom and call "Dom we need better cars than this".

Han said "C/n's right Dom, window's too small, man" I cross my arms "Only way we're gonna beat the cameras is with invisible cars" I said "And faster ones as well" Dom stops working on a car with Tego he looks to us said "And I know just where to get 'em" I raise a brow at him he close the hood to the car Dom turns "Let's take a ride, boys".

So, Dom, Brian, Han, Roman, Gisele and I all got into the van heading to the police station parks Gisele makes a turn I slide open the door Dom climb to the top with Brian, Roman, Han and I follow we jumps onto the fence to climb over it we land on the ground we run towards five Dodge Charger PPV.

We drove out of the park and went down the streets but stop at a set of lights revving up our engines Brian said "It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these" Dom said "First time I've ever been in the front seat" I chuckle at this Brian ask "Hey, Rome, what took you so long"?

I look towards Roman "I thought for sure you'd be showin' up with some chrome spinners or something" Roman laughs for a bit then stop said "Real funny" He use the Amp "I got 100,000 says I can take you all in the next quarter mile" I smirk Brian said "Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand" Roman said "We pull off this job I will".

I see Brian give Roman the finger "The next two lights, hundred thousand" I grab the Amp ask "100,000, come on let's make it 500,000" I look to Han who said "We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway" He looks to Dom "Let's make it a million" I said "Now you're talkin'" Brian said "I like that, all right, Million-dollar quarter mile".

Han said "All right then" I reach into my shirt and pull out a gold ring I took it off and put it on finger Roman ask "What's that" I look at him and said "Lucky ring it helps me on races, but something tells me I'll get third place" I kiss it and get ready Roman said "You only live once, let's do this" I stare forward revving.

Roman looks to me I stare then turn to Han who stares and looks to Dom who stares and look to Brian I stare forward suddenly Roman went ahead just as the lights went green, I shift gears and change pedals going forward I said "And Brian told Dom not to cheat" We drive down the it was Roman, I, Han, Dom and Brian.

Roman put his sirens on I shake my head shift gears and change pedals going faster to catch up to Roman I notice Brian a bit ahead of me I watch Roman turns and got in front of me I shift gears going faster just as Brian came up next to me, I shift gears and went forward now I'm next to Roman but suddenly Dom went pass us "Wow".

So, I went pass Roman I look behind to see Han and Brian went pass him as well I look forward as we get neck to neck but notice Brian catching up to Dom, so I shift gears and change pedals move my wheel to be on Dom's side as Roman got on my left side we all drive in a line we we're all neck to neck as the line gets closer, but I notice Dom went a bit slow making Brian win, Dom 2nd, me 3rd, Han 4th and Roman 5th I kissed my ring "Still lucky".

We drive back to our location we all park I put my ring back on the necklace around my neck and got out close the door Han and Roman walk "You two notice" They nod we walk forward Dom said "Good race, O'Conner" Brian said "Thanks, Dom" He turn to us happy "Do you know how long I've been waitin' for that shit" He clasp hands with Roman they smile Han said "I told you he didn't see it".

Roman point said "Your man right there, he let off the throttle at the line" I walk by Brian and said "He let you win that race" Roman said "You didn't do nothin'" I keep walking as Brian said "Bullshit", We all walk separately leaving Brian not answering.

3rd POV

The next day Mia's at the markets she gave money to a woman speaking Portuguese she walks away looking at the stands but suddenly Vince appear and grab Mia who notice him ask "Vince, what are you doing" Vince said "Quiet, they've been tracking you" He moves as black jeeps arrive and men get out Mia notice as another jeep arrives "Shh" Vince moves Mia away while looking out as Zizi and his men enter Zizi points said "I know she's here" They look around Zizi motion them to go and find Mia.

C/n POV

I'm helping Brian with the car I look up to see Mia walking back with some guy I look at Brian nodding ask "Who's that with Mia" Brian looks I notice his expression change "Brian" Brian gets up and starts walking to them Mia notice said "No" She stops Brian "It's okay" I went ask "What's going on" Mia said "Reyes's guys were waiting for me at the market".

The guy walks forward "Vince saved my life" I look between Vince and Brian who stare at him then Dom ask "You hungry" We look to see him and Han at a table Vince said "Yeah, sure" Dom said "Good" He looks to us "'Cause you're saying grace" Brian look at Vince put his hand out said "Thanks, Vince" Vince shakes his hand making Brian smile.

A few hours later we had a barbeque Tego on the grill Rico went to him said "Yo, you burning it" Tego said "Yo, this is how my mama does it, relax" Rico said "Yeah, but your mum is the worst cook in the world" Roman, Han and I are at the couches clinking glasses Tej said "Let's do it" I said Yeah" Roman said "Cheers, cheers, cheers".

I take a sip "So we in Brazil, it's the good life" Tej said "Yeah" I nod Roman points said "So you got—you got 10 million comin'" He raise his glass "What are you gonna do with your money" Tej ask "Me" I look to him Roman said "Yeah" Tej said "Actually, man, I been thinking about opening up a garage back home".

I raise a brow ask "Really" Tej nods said "Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off" I nod in understanding Roman ask "So your dream is to start a day job" I look at Roman "That's-That's stupid, like, why would you" But Tej said "Nah, it's not stupid at all, man, I love what I do".

Romans said "That don't make no sense to me" Rico came over said "I know what I'm going do with my money" He put the plate on the table "Buy some cooking lessons for my man" Tego said "See, see" Roman picks up the ribs "There you go with that negativity, man" I raise a brow at it "You know me, money ain't a goddamn thing".

Roman puts the ribs back said "It's gonna take a little more than money to learn how to cook, bro" I smirk "That's horrible" I take a sip "But I heard they was lookin' for a chef down at this animal shelter" I laugh a bit as Tego speaks in Spanish I shake my head "Yo, C/n" I look at Roman ask "What" Roman ask "What are you going to do with 10 million dollars"?

I lean back said "To be honest I'm going to use some of that money to buy car parts" I look at them "Head back to my cousin's family garage and rebuild my cousin's car" I lean forward take a sip "You see my uncle manage to find Y/n's car and put in the back so that one day he would repair it but the parts for the car is expensive these days".

Tej nods said "That's something you should do" Roman nods said "Yeah, that's something" I notice Han went over to Gisele they talk a bit I take a sip "Hey C/n, give me a hand" I said "All right" I got up Roman and I went to grab more beers we turn "We're less than 24 hours from the biggest celebration of our life".

We walk over towards Mia, and Brian I said "You got that right" We put some drinks on the table Roman said "Y'all need a refill" I point to the beer in my hand said "This is some serious stuff" But Mia said "No, I'm good" Roman said "Cheers, baby" I said "Come on one more won't help" Mia smiles said "I'm good, no, thank you".

Brian takes one said "No, she can't" I take a sip Roman ask "What do you mean" Brian said "She can't" I tilt my head ask "How come" Roman ask "What is—what is" Brian then starts to rub Mia's stomach I narrow my eyes then widen I point ask "You mean she's...." Brian nods Roman ask "Are you serious right now"?

They chuckle I look over to Dom who's walking with Vince I call "Is that the reason why you let him win" We laugh everyone start to walk over Roman turn said "That was a baby gift" Brian said "No, that's messed up" Mia chuckles said "No, it wasn't" I shake my head said "That's a baby money for you" Brian point said "No, you're not takin' that from me".

Tej said "Wait, wait, wait" He raise his hands "Hold on a second" He wave his hand "So did he just smack the ass, or did he grab and hold on to it" We all start to laugh "Which one was it" Gisele said "Congratulations" Mia smiles said "Thank you" They hug we started talking and congratulating them about the baby.

Dom calls "Toast" We gather around in a circle Dom wave "Money'll come and go, we know that" We stare at him "But most important thing in life will always be the people in this room" I smile "Right here" Dom look at each one of us "Right now" He raise his beer "i'Salud, mi familia" We all raise our beers said "i'salud" We clink out beers and drink them.

The next day we all got ready to steal the vault Roman close the hood said "I'm all set" I stood next to Brian arms cross Mia calls "Hobbs is on the other side of the city" I look at her "We're not gonna get a better window" I look at Dom who said "Okay, guys, it's showtime" I move "First team in position, let's go" Rico yells "Come on, let's do this".

Han, Gisele, Roman, Rico and Tego all leave I went to my car I was about to open the door, but I hear an engine coming I turn to see Hobbs team coming I turn yell "Hobbs is hear" I turn and start to run I heard a noise I make a turn only to meet a mohawk of Hobbs he aim said "Freeze" No choice I raise my hands said "Shit".

He made me move I see Vince, Mia, and Brian all got caught Hobbs team shove us forward towards a spot we look to see Hobbs tackle Dom out of a room onto the table Mia went forward said "Stay back" I didn't know what to do Hobbs said "Stay back, I got this" He punch Dom and tries to do it again.

But Dom turn Hobbs around and start punching him Vince yells as Mia yells "Stop" Hobbs and Dom wrestle a bit "Please, stop" Hobbs got on top to punch Dom who blocks and turns Hobbs on his back only to get hit I notice Hobbs grab a wrench "Stop" Hobbs got up and swings at Dom who dodge and punch Hobbs to the ground.

Dom gets on top and punch Hobbs a few times who tries to block then Dom grabs the wrench raise it "Dom" Dom swings the wrench missing Hobbs head I breath in and out a bit watch this Dom slowly gets up he looks to Mia as we all breath as Hobbs team aim their guns at us Dom put his hands behind his head.

So now Mia, Vince, Brian, Dom and I are in the military truck handcuffs with Hobbs and that woman from before we went up a hill, we move a bit I was sitting next to Brian looking down Hobbs said "Yeah, we're comin' in now" I to the window "Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land".

We continue going downhill "Ambush" I look to see the front jeep got hit and spins and the truck stops I look to see bullets raining down "Wilkes, suppressing fire, shut 'em down" I see more men coming out to get shot down by Hobbs teammates from the jeep "Stagger-step, cover me" I look as Hobbs teammate went out "Watch them".

Hobbs got out I look back the two Hobbs team fire at the men Brian said "Cut us loose" Vince yells "Come on" I turn yell "Cut us loose" The girl look to Dom who slowly looks to her I look back to watch Hobbs team continue fire upon the men but suddenly the car explode "Shit" I watch Hobbs move fell back I turn to the girl "He's not going to make it, cut us loose now".

The girl stare at us a few more seconds before doing that after hearing another explosion Dom said "Grab the closest guns and rain fire at them" I went to the back of the truck and open it I got out with Brian we grab the closest guns and rain fire at the men saving Hobbs who notice us I aim at the roof top firing at anyone while covering Hobbs.

I turn fire more bullets covering Dom who helps Hobbs up I move back covering them I got in through the back as Brian, Vince went through the sides and Dom got in behind me we close the doors the Girl ask "We good" Mia said "Yeah, let's go, let's go" The girl drives the truck forward through a jeep driving away.

We drive downhill I lean back sighing Vince said "Hey, Dom" We look to see him got hit "You gotta meet my son, Nico" We stare at him Dom said "I will" Vince chuckles said "He's a good kid" Dom stares at him "You know we named him after you, 'Dominic'" I frown to watch this Dom said "You got my word, Vince".

We made it to the hideout, but Vince died I walk over to Roman, Tej, Gisele, Han, Rico, and Tego I explain to them what happen and Vince dead so now we're all together waiting on Dom who's with Vince body I lean against the pillar moving my ring I hold it in my hand I stare at my palm then look up to see Dom walking over "We need to move, we don't have that much time".

Han said "I got us a flight out, we can leave Rio in the rear view in the next five hours" Dom stop by the stairs he said "Not to run away" Confusing us he look to us "To finish the job" Shocking us I ask "You still want to steal Reyes money" Dom nods Gisele ask "Are you crazy, Dom" She shakes her head "We can't".

I walk forward Roman said "It's a suicide mission" Roman got up "That's your man over there on the table" Doms stares at him "The plan is busted" I cross my arms "This is bullshit, man, Reyes knows we're comin'" Tej said "He's right, they tripled the detail at the police station" He shake his head "It's gonna be a wall of gunfire".

We all look to Dom who said "Reyes doesn't get away with this" Han said "It's a trap, man, you know that" The girl name Elena said "Dom, listen to them" He looks at her "Run, before it's too late, leave Rio" He stares at her "You can be free" Dom just said "Running ain't freedom" He nods at her "You should know that".

Dom turn back to us "You know you're all free to make your own choices" Dom turns walk up the stairs suddenly Hobbs said "I'm in" We all look to him surprising Hobbs get up "I'll ride with you, Toretto" I raise a brow "At least until we kill that son of a bitch" I raise my hand said "Fuck it, I'm in" Dom turns to me I point "You ain't going alone".

Brian ask "So what's the plan, Dom" He looks at Brian "We can't just go sneakin' around anymore" Dom fully turns said "We don't sneak, only thing he cares about is his money" He looks to Hobbs "We pull that, we pull him".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...
9.6K 326 21
What if Letty wasn't the one who dies trying to bring Dom home and instead it's Jai, girlfriend to Dom/Letty and cousin to Tej. What if Dom/Letty and...
207K 5.2K 41
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢...
17K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...