Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Same Old Max

511 28 5
By greeniesdeadpool

"Hey Stiles we gotta go. Like now. Ass in the car please. Liam and Hayden were just attacked. Theo's at the clinic along with Scott."

I ran into his room still trying to get my boots on literally half dressed and Stiles jumped out of his bed as soon as he could grabbing his keys running out the house.

"Need help starting it up?" I asked him referring to the jeep already getting wet from the rain and Stiles just shook his head as he fiddled around with the engine.

"No no we're good." Stiles said jumping in the jeep and I put my helmet on jumping on my motorcycle as I drove of and Stiles was right behind me.

I was getting pretty drenched and I managed to get there before stiles as he was still a little behind. I took my helmet of off my head placing it down and Scott looked at me not really happy.

"Scotty you good. Your giving me that ugly angry look. Seriously doesn't suit you." I commented and he didn't say anything as I saw a wrench in his hand. Okay well I'm just gonna head in.

"Well I'm gonna go inside and help a dying kid out." I said and Scott stood in my way not letting me past. "You on your period or something dude?"

"Just wait for your brother." Scott said and I heard the ugly rusty thing from a mile away and I turned my head to see Stiles bright lights parking right behind me as he stopped jumping out.

"Hey I had trouble starting the jeep things barley hanging on couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia on the way here." Stiles said as he walked next to me standing to face Scott.

"I could try Lydia if you want." I said pulling out my phone and Scott just stood there silently. "Scott?" We both looked at him confused and he pulled out the wrench and stiles face dropped.

"Where'd you get that?" Stiles asked and Scott just looked at him eyes raised. "This is yours?"

Stiles reached out to take his wrench back. "Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked him and we both just stood there. Does this mean he knows. If he knows then that means I can finally stop keeping secrets.

"I was going to." Stiles said starring down at the wrench. "Why didn't you tel me when it happened? Or you Max?" He asked turning his head to me and I just folded my arms shrugging.

"It wasn't my secret to tell Scott." I told him and I think that's a valid enough excuse. "You killed him. You killed Donavan?"

Scott asked as he looked at us ashamed and I never saw him look at us this disappointed.

"He was gonna kill our dad. Was I just supposed to let him. He even threatened to kill Max." Stiles reasoned and I walked closer towards stiles standing closer towards him.

"You wernt supposed to do this. None of us are." Scott lectured and I just looked at him confused. Does he even know the story. I swear this dumb ass needs some serious knowledge.

"Sorry we're all not as perfect as you." I criticised and Scott raised his voice at me a little. "This isn't about being perfect!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me McCall." I said toughening my voiceand Scott just shook his head at me.

"What wait you think I had a choice?" Stiles asked him and he nodded. "There's always a choice." Scott said and I just scoffed.

"Drop the stupid bullshit there's not always a choice in life. Trust me, if there were choices we wouldn't be broke right now, if anything I would live in a mansion-"

Stiles just put his hand over my mouth making me shut up and I realised I was blabbing again.

"Listen I can't do what you can Scott. I know you wouldn't of done it. You probably would've figured something out right?" Stiles asked him yelling a little.

Scott figuring something out is still new to me. I mean I swear he was dumb like not so long ago. Oh wait I have to listen to the conversation.

"I try."

"Yeah because your Scott McCall! Your the true alpha! Guess what all of us can't be true alphas, some of us have to make mistakes some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes, some of us are humans!"

Stiles yelled out of rage and I didn't know what to say or do so I simply just stood there until I wait for the next best thing to just blurt out.

"You had to kill him?" Scott asked and I'm pretty sure he knew that it was an accident. I don't think he knew the pipe was strong enough to go through him.

"Scott he was gonna kill Max. And my dad." Stiles said trying his best to defend himself.

"The way that it happened. There's a point where it's just not self defence anymore." Scott said and I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry the way that it happened, he didn't have a choice you idiot!" I yelled at him. There's one main rule and it is that you do not target my fucking family.

"You don't even believe us do you?" Stiles asked him and Scott had no reaction. "I want to."

"Alright so then believe us asswipe." I said and Acott just stayed silent not saying anything. "Scott say you believe us. Say it." Stiles added sounding like he was begging.

"Stiles we can't kill people we're trying to save." I don't think he gets that there wasn't a choice. Stiles stepped closer as Scott moved back a little dodging him.

"We can't kill people. You belive that?"

"Okay what do I do about this. What do you want me to do. Scott tell me how to fix this Scott what do you want me to do?" Stiles voice broke and I knew he was breaking at this point.

"God can we go inside this rain is so god damn cold." I blurted and the both of them just looked at me and I raised my hands in the air. I'm sorry for being honest.

"Don't worry about Malia or Lydia. We'll find them. Maybe uh, maybe you should talk to your dad." Scott told us and he was about to walk away.

"Go suck a dick fucktard."

Yep those were my last words to him and I placed my hand on Stiles shoulder and gave him sorrowful smile shaking my head as I hopped on my motorcycle.

"Let's go mischeif."

I was a little ahead of Stiles and there were light flickering a little and I turned my head to do a bunch of smoke rising out of the jeep and I parked my motorcycle on the side running straight ahead to Stiles.

"Jesus dude your care could be used for smoke effects at party's." I said coughing a bunch and he coughed along as he flipped opened the hood taking out his wrench box.

He starred at his wrench box completley ignoring me and he threw it across the road out of anger. "Dude!" I yelled at him freezing completley.

He walked back over to his keep grabbing something and I looked at the wrench he took of Scott and he threw it straight at his window shattering completely and I gasped.

"What the fuck!" I hollered at him. "Dude if you didn't want it at least tell me. We could've sold it or some shit."

I told him and he didn't even say anything as he walked over to the side of his jeep sitting on the ground starting at his hand and I sighed looking down at him.

I let out a huff and walked over to him sitting by his side and he placed his head in my shoulder. "Don't worry buddy. We'll be fine. Okay?" I told him and he just nodded into my shoulder and I felt a tear against it.

"Hey this is Scott's fault. Don't you dare take this on yourself. Also, I'm going to fucking kill Theo. Like completely fuck him up." I said already thinking about it made me a little more happy and stiles smiled to my violence.

"Hey Stiles I have to tell you something." I said putting my innocent voice on which was ironic because what I'm about to tell him isn't so innocent.

"God please don't tell me you killed someone to." Stiles sighed and I let out a laugh shaking my head. "No this is way worse."

"You can tell me." Stiles assured and I knew there was no point of asking him not to be mad. I'm just gonna quickly check for no weapons.

"I slept with Theo."

"Huh?" Was the response I got back from him and I let out a small sigh as he shuffled away from me.

"It was after you told me not to. I swear it didn't mean anything. I was sobbing over mom and Allison. And lover boy. But I swear I didn't mean it. I hate him with every cell I have. That's a lot of cells. I take AP, I should know. Please don't hate me, you not saying anything really wants me to just run out so-"

I felt a couple of tears fall down to my cheeks and the stress of keeping that in was way to hard. I had to let it out.

Stiles had pulled me into a hug letting out a little laugh. "You don't have to cry." Stiles softly told me and I placed my head on his shoulder wiping away my tears.

"I'm sorry but it got me so frustrated keeping that in and it's like really cold and this ground hurts my butt and-"

"God shut up. You are so my sister. It's okay, you were drunk. We can make mistakes, you don't have to hide anything Max." Stiles said and I let out a painful laugh wiping my tears away.

"You never saw me cry. Got it?" I said in a warning tone and I stood up giving him a hand to help him up and I tied my wet hair up as we both walked to my motorcycle.

"Same old Max."

"Let's go. I'll call to get your car towed."

"Hey baby face you okay?"

"Max she's not okay. She's getting worse and I don't know what to do or how to deal with anything."

He was really freaking out. Well I mean I don't blame him he was literally loosing his first love. "Hey don't freak out okay. Stay by her side. Whatever you do, do not show your weak."

"We're taking her to the hospital soon. When can you come to the clinic?" He asked me and I could hear Hayden in the background.

"Scott there?"
"Yeah."

"Then I can't. But hey I'll stop by the hospital later okay?" I told him trying to calm him down a little.

"Okay."

"Hang tight Baby face. Don't get hurt. Please. And if you do get hurt I'll finish of the job and kill you myself."

I ended the call and I sat up from my bed rubbing my eyes seeing the sun rising.

"Why the fuck you awake?" Brett groaned and I turned my head to look at him half awake and he sat up still half asleep yawning.

"Talking to Liam. I'm also waiting for my dad to come home. I haven't seen him recently." I informed and he placed his hand on my shoulder slowly rubbing it.

"You need sleep idiot." Brett told me and I shook my head as my eyes were so close to shutting but if I let them fall then I know I'm gonna miss something.

"I'm fine preppy. I don't need sleep. I need to know that everyone's okay." I argued and Brett just let out a sigh as he placed both hands on the back of my shoulder rubbing his thumb in circles on my back massaging me.

"Fuck that feels amazing." I said relaxed letting my head drop back and I could feel my eyes close.

"Yeah I bet it does." Brett said and he slowly pulled me back under the covers as I rested my head onto the pillow.

"Wait, wait I can't sleep." I tried fighting but I was way to tired. "Your not sleeping just resting your eyes." He situated and placed his lips on my forehead as he wrapped me in his arms placing his chin on my forehead.

I could feel myself slowly drift away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
1.4M 37.8K 25
{Completely rewritten as of July 2023: Recommend a second read-through if read before :) } Luna should've never asked Lydia Martin for her edible cry...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...
906K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...