Different |Five Hargreeves x...

By N3kotheCat

"I'm just different." "Your not different. I have powers to." "Yeah but do you look like a monster!" •••••••... More

A monster
Meeting the boy...
Getting closer...
Is this love? Nah.

Beautiful

168 6 0
By N3kotheCat

"Your very much beautiful."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's P.O.V....

I felt the Sun rays hit my face. I woke up and looked around. I didn't see five anywhere. I farrow my brows together confused.  I get up in my seat and saw that a Five's Blazer was on me. I pick it up and held it in my hands. I brieft smell came off it.

'coffee, and some sort of conloone.' I thought.

It was kinda nice smell, I smiled and put on my mask. I heard Five's jumping sounds and he was seating in his seat wiht two coffee's and a bag. Five saw that I was a awake and handed me a coffee and the bag.

"I got you coffee, and a donut. I thought you would like it." Five said handing me the coffee and I took it.

"Thanks." I took a sip of my coffee and it was my order of coffee. Two srugers and no creamer. "But how did you know my coffee order?" I asked him.

"Well, at griddy's when I first met you, you says your order." Five said slightly smiling while looking out the window.

"Huh, Okay." I said and drank my coffee. "Oh! And here. Thanks." I said while giving him he's blazer back. He nod his head and put it back on. After that It was quite but it wasn't a awkward or anything it was nice.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked still drinking coffee.

"Well, We need to find that guy then force it out of him to give me the infomtion." Five said drinking his own coffee and not looking at me.

"Wow you got this all plan out huh?" I said sipping my coffee.

"Yep. That's what you have to do if you don't the earth to end." Five said.

We wait for like an hour when we saw the guy walking out of his work with a dog. Five grab my hand and me and him spacial jump away into the guys car. I fell in the back seat with the dog while five was in my front seat threatening the guy.

"One chance that's all you got. Tell me what's going on in there and maybe I'll spare your life." Five said. The man look like he was about to shit his pants because how scared he was.

I didn't really payed attention to them, because of the dog in my lap. The dog was calm, which was a surprise because of what's going on. I smiled while petting the dog, it was nice.

My family would never allow a animal, even if you are petting it they wouldn't like it. I'm so glad, that's I didn't have to listen to there rules now.

"Well, you better get going. Because we are going on a little field trip." Five said smiling and holding the knife of the guy.

The guy told us and said he was going to take us there. So we followed him, when we got to the eye place it was smoking. It was on fire, and five had to run to it.

"Shit. Five!" I said running after him.

He stop in form of the building. When I got there, where five was the building exploded. I grab him and pulled him behind me so he wouldn't hurt or not get a bad ingery.

I put my arms up to protect my
Face the best I can, which work. And my mask help not my face to get burn. But My fore arms did get hurt and it hurt as hell. I felt my back hit the road harshing. I grab my head to protect it too so I won't get a concussion.

All I heard was ringing in my ears. And muffled sounds of someone calling my name. I open my eyes and I saw blurriest, but I did see a silhouette of someone crouching down to look at me. they we close to my face and I saw who it was. It's was five, he seem like he was scared or concerned.

"Y/n! Oh my god! Y/n you okay?!" Five said to me.

"Yep. I am." I winced as I sat up. I looked at my fore arms and saw they got burn. My back was hurting very much.

"Your so stupid. Why would you do that?!" Five said.

"A thank you would be nice for saving you from being hurt. And like I said I didn't want you to get hurt." I said getting up, while stumbling a bit.

Five was took in back at what I said. Was it from me saying a sarcastic comment or they one where I didn't want him to get hurt. I mean he is far more important than me, he the one who is smart and knows more about this apocalypse then me.

"We should get out of here. The police will come and we will have a whole different problem on our hands." I said. Five nodded his head and we walk to the van.

He grab the bag and we left. I was following him, while he took us somewhere. The sun was setting with we got to our designation which was the Library.

"The library?" I said. As we walked in. We got weird looks because I looked like I got pulled up on and five was carrying a huge bag and we are kids.

We got to the top floor. Five and I sat down at a corner in the back. I put my head back on the wall. Everything hurt, and it sucked. I looked over to see five had books and a marker also a bottle of alcohol.

He was writing stuff down on the walls and the books. I was reading what he was writing down.

"It's x24 x 0.007 not x23 / 0.9" I said. Five looked at him and looked back to the equation. Soon he wrote down what I said.

"Thank you." Five said quietly. I smiled at him.

I was pretty tired, five was taking swigs of the bottle until he was drunk. He couldn't think, he was slurring his words.

"You know Y/n what you did back there was really stupid." Five said.

"Yeah I know you told me." I said.

"I was really worried for you. Having you hurt, I couldn't standing seeing you hurt. But I'm glad you weren't hurt that bad." Five said. I stared at him shocked,  hint of pink went to my cheeks.

'Did he really say that?' I thought. Five turn over to me and saw me staring at him. He put his hand up for my face.

"I really wish you didn't hide your pretty face. But at least I get to see your eyes that look so beautiful when light on it." Five said. I blushed more has his hand crest my face. His other hand pulled me closer where I was in his lap my head on his chest.

"I promise I won't let you get hurt again. Alright, loveee." Five said staring down at me, and slurring the 'e' in love.

His arms were around me. Five's eyes started to closed then he was asleep. I shook my head, and I tried getting out of his arms. But like I couldn't.

'What the hell? How is he this strong when sleeping?' I thought. I looked around and I saw Delores looking me.

"Oh! Your enjoying this aren't you." I said to her. I rolled my eyes, my eyes kept one closing.

Soon I pass out in fives arms. I couldn't resist sleeping, it was warm and I felt safe. The smell of him filled my nose calming me. Then everything went to black, like I saw I pass out.

Little later....

I felt my body moving like someone was carrying me. I open my eyes, and see a guy with a lot of knifes on him. I didn't recognize him, but I did recognize they other guy who was carrying five. I looked around to see we were in alley way going somewhere.

"What's going on?" I said in a sleepy voice from just waking up.

"Oh look, five's girlfriend is awake." The guy said.

"Is five okay?" I asked still tried.

"Yeah. He's pass out after he threw up over Luther's shoulder." The guy said. I nodded my head as I went back to sleep.

Third person P.O.V.....

The guy you never seen before took you two to his house or where he live. Luther set down five then the guy set you down next to him. Automatically five grab you and held you in his sleep. The two guys watching looked shock and they felt awkward because they felt  like they were intruding with you two.

"Besides him being a asshole, he's so different when he's asleep. Like he's adorable I should say." The guy said which he is called Diego or number two.

"Yeah? Well, when he wakes up he will be back to his regular self." Luther said looking at them.

Then a guy who runs the boxing place comes and tell Diego about the police officer who's needs his help. Diego left in a hurry leaving his adopted brother to watch over these two kids.....

——————————
Been along time since I had updated this sorry about that. But I'll try to keep up with updating but my school is starting next week on Monday :') I'm crying. Anyways peace out!!

Words:1600 (not too bad. :] )

Neko~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 278 17
"I have to do this thing alone, I have no other option." He tried reasoning with her but Y/n just shook her head. "You're wrong, there is always an o...
476K 16K 66
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒...
4.7K 40 22
SEASON 3 Book 3 . . . " Valentina, I just want... I just want to say that I-" five was about to say something but was cut off by a warm embraced. His...
2.9M 86.9K 47
˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thin lips as the tables turned. Making me t...