Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
7⚫
8⚫
9⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

10⚫

7.8K 242 54
By B_too_drippy

Tarji.

"I'm finna shower then go to bed"I said to Tisha and her boyfriend as we were ..watching a movie.

"Aight love you pooh"Tisha fake ass said while her boyfriend just nodded his head.

I took a hot shower then lotioned myself and threw on my pjs.

I got into my bed and face timed Kaine.

He answered and his face popped up on the screen.

"Wassuh baby"he licked his lips.

"Hey"I smiled tucking mg hair behind.my ear.

"You looking fine as fuck no cap"Kaine smirked.

"Thank you...I was just checking up on you"I smiled.

"Don't you wanna sneak me in".

I had told him I'm not living with my mama no more.

"Kaine you know I can't sneak you in"I laughed a little.

"I'm tryna be all up in that pussy"He licked his lips making me smirk .

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"I hear you but tomorrow she leaving with her boyfriend so I won't even have to sneak you in".

"Aight baby I love you and don't ever let no nigga tell you different"He said sternly.

I nodded "I love you too...I'll text you in the morning... goodnight"I blew him a kiss.

"Night"he said then I hung up and I immediately fell asleep.

20 minutes later.

I turned around feeling my body cold, I snatched the sheets back up cause clearly they be pulling themselves down.

It was kinda too hot in the sheets so I stuck 1 leg out....perfect.

Something wasn't right.

It was cool in here and its not suppose to be cool.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at my window it was open.

"What the fuck"I scrunched my face up.

I quickly got up outta the bed putting on my slides before I could twist my door knob I got pushed back onto the bed.

I couldn't see who it was cause it was dark as hell in here plus I had black curtains.

"Yall stop playing"I said thinking it was Tisha and Qual her boyfriend.

"Ain't nobody playing witcho ass"A nigga said to me in a deep voice.

"What you want from me"I said keeping it cool tryna act tough.

" if anyone's finds out what happened in this room tonight.....I'm coming for your whole family"He said.

"Youn even know my family nigga what you talking bout"I rolled my eyes tryna keep it cool.

"Oh"he said "aight yo pretty ass mama Kaija...is your sibling, Tisha yo cousin oh and yo mama pregnant too ".

"Why you doing this"I asked trying not to cry.

"When Kaine killed my cousin Flint...how you think it was pose to turn out..and I been liking you for the longest and now I have you".

I thought Flint ain't have a family and how does he know Kaine did it.

He covered my mouth and ripped off my pyjamas and tossed me onto the bed.

I began trying to fight beneath him....but he was too strong.

I reluctantly shook my head no "p-please don't do this, I'll do whatever you want please just don't rape me".

"You bullshitting ma"he chuckled ripping my panties off.

Before he could slide into me...Tisha was by my door.

"Tarji can I borrow yo perfume?".

"Please just leave I won't tell nobody"I pleaded I looked at him.

I instantly felt my neck being gripped out "you won't tell no one or else....."

"O-or else what"I questioned trying to pry his hand off my neck.

"You don't wanna know"he mumbled letting go of me.

"Tarji"I heard banging on the door.

I snapped my head to the door and when I looked in front of me....there he was jumping out the window.

I quickly got up and closed the window then cut the lights on.

And I threw on my robe then I proceeded to open the door.

"You good?"she asked me.

"Y-yeah as you can see"I smiled "you just done woke me up".

"You can borrow my perfume on one condition"I said eyeing her.

"And that is?"she questioned.

"If my friends can come over tomorrow".

"Mhm what ever they can I just wanted this"she walked in the room and took the perfume then went right out.

I shut the door and went into my bathroom and got the shower on.

I began crying to myself as I washed my body for the second time tonight.

-the next day-.

Omniscient.

"You look lame as fuck with them short shorts"Trigger said to Loot as they had McDonald's they ordered since they were mad hungry.

"Man I know I look good though"he said flippin her off.

"Look I don't mean to get invovled but we like tryna eat so respectfully please let us be"Scorey mumbled.

"Nah fuck all that respect shit, if y'all keep up with that shit Remember I got two bullets for the both of you"Dub mumbled.

"There he go with the violence"Trigger said making Kari mug her .

"Nigga you ain't gone shoot nobody"loot rolled his eyes.

"Oh really"Dub said in sarcastic tone.

"CAN YALL STOP"Tarji banged on the table.

"What's wrong with you"Trigger rolled her eyes.

"Yeen gotta have a attitude baby girl"Kaine pecked her cheek.

She stood up and walked to her room.

She had been thinking about that boy that came last night....the thought of everything had made her grumpy.

She sat her bed and started to try to control her breathing.

It all felt like a dream but she knew...it wasn't.

The door opened and in walked in Kaine and sat next to her.

" You aight?"he questioned

you won't tell no one or else...rang in her head

"I'm okay".

"Look at a nigga"he grabbed her chin.

"You been acting weird"he mumbled.

"I'm good"she said as she got lost in his eyes.

Kaine leaned in and pecked her lips she pulled him closer by his cheek and pulled him into a kiss, his tongue wondered around her mouth as Tarji slowly trailed her fingers on his arm.

"Wait no"she pulled away.

"Wassup with you"Kaine licked his lips.

"Ion wanna have sex"Tarji shrugged being straight forward.

"Girl what you mean"Kaine squinted his eyes.

"Sex isn't everything"Tarji mugged him making him confused.

Kaine wasn't even trying to have sex he just wanted to eat her out and try to enlighten her mood but clearly that went left.

"I wanna be alone please"Tarji mumbled.

"Aight talk to me when you ready"he pecked her on her forehead and walked out.

Tarji knew she was wrong for having a attitude...she only realised after he left.

"I'll make it up to you"she mumbled to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 14.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
13.8K 106 10
🍋=Smut 🍓=Fluff 🍏=Angst WILL INCLUDE °Seth Borden specials °Nate hardy First time writing this kinda stuff so please be kind and respectful <3
106K 4.8K 17
"Well bitch nobody told you to fuck with a pornstar!" She heard her best friend smartly say to her as they sat tied to two wooden chairs bound at the...
271K 6.8K 32
19 year old Aaliyah is a quiet girl she only speaks when it's about her 1 year old son Sekani. She lives in a Toxic house hold. But what happens when...