Spencer Reid - One Shots

By spencerslovergirl

Just some one shots of the one and only Spencer Reid (and Mathew Gray Gubler). Enjoy! X-Reader, Fluff, (rare... More

Author's Note
Surprise!
Stake-Out
Dirty Dancing
Sunday Kind Of Love
Wake Up Call
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Late
Lunch
Poker Face
A Surprise For All
Phone Calls and Contacts
Mornings with Spencer
Hands
Boy's Night
Mistletoe
Unconditionally
Make Up Gift
Teasing
Bad Timing
Taking the Blame
Meaningful Meals
Casino Couple
Night Out
Makeup
Not So Sick
Unauthorized Documentary
Beach Day
Celebrity Exes
Unauthorized Documentary (part two)
Kinky
Live!
First Time For Everything
Farmers Market
Unsatisfied
Slump
A Little Lovin'
Angel After Demons
Old Hobbies
Birthday Boy
Panic
Singing in the Shower
Rewards and Red Carpets
Boy Band Haircut
Betrayed
Comfortable
Daddy Daughter Dinner Party
High
Musical Communication
Unauthorized Documentary (part three)
Encounters
Tattoos
Hostage Situation
Drunken Adventures and Spontaneous Decisions
Nightmares
Taken
The Actress and The Agent
Just The Way You Are
Music from A Million Miles Away
Not Fair
Anniversary Night
Kiss and Make Up
Hot Professor
Falling
It Takes Two To Tango
The Wedding
Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer
The Alibi
Simple and Sweet
Interference
Role Play
Valentines Day
Sick Day
Welcome Home
Unkind
Personal Halloween Party
The Lap Dance
Family Funday
Softly
The Secret Life
Tics and Tediousness
Instagram
Instagram (part two)
The Puppy
Snowed In
Instagram (part three)
Truth or Dare
The Night Of
The Valentines Day Party
No Pressure
Spencer's
Piercings
As a Kid
Casual Friday
Family Firsts
Trick or Treat
Arcade

Artist's Block

2.9K 84 8
By spencerslovergirl

Just a random idea that popped into my head. Hope you like it. Art Credit; @aumael_drawings on Instagram. Complete credit to this artist, it's how I got the idea and it's such amazing work!
629, short and sweet (like everything I've written recently sorry lol)

—/—

It was a boring day at the BAU, a day filled with paperwork and coffee. Your share of paperwork and case reports had already been finished so now you were doing nothing. Just then, an idea popped into your head. Reaching into your purse, you pull out your journal and decide to doodle.

But of course, artist's block. Looking around, you decided to start by doing sketches of things on your desk. Pile of paper, computer, keyboard, books, pencil holder and so on. Before you knew it, you had nothing else to draw. That is until you decided to look up. Across from your desk was your secret boyfriend of seven months. He looked as ethereal as ever just sitting there working away.

Bingo! You took your pencil and started to draw. You flipped a page and began to focus on the base. Once you were done with that, you subtly looked back and forth between your reference and the paper. So focused, you didn't notice how your tongue poked out in concentration. And you also didn't notice your lover peeking back at you.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked. You jump in your chair and blush from embarrassment.

"W-what? Oh! Um, nothing. Nothing at all." You say hurriedly and try to gather your things to put them away. Before you can, Spencer already walked over towards you and sat on the edge of your desk.

"Oh, that's not true and you know it." He leaned down and whispered in your ear. He knew what his husky, sexy-times voice did to you, thus making you freeze in time for him to snatch the sketchbook.

"Spence! No!" You try out. He had already started flipping pages.

"These are great! Oh my goodness, look at this!" He stated happily "You got a real tal..." Spencer trailed off. He flipped to a very special page and was flabbergasted. You peeked over and saw how he was looking at one of your drawings of him. You hide your face in your hands in shame. He kept quiet and continued to flip the pages to see your sketches of him.

"W-what...what is this?" He asked softly

"I'm sorry! I like to doodle when I'm bored and draw stuff a-a-and use things as references when I can't think of anything. And you were just sitting there so still, like, in a perfect position and you're just so pretty! You always do, that's why there's quite a few of you. They don't even do you justice since they're not that good. And I didn't mean to offend you, I'm s—!!!" You rushed out at a record speed. But before you could continue, Spencer leaned down, cupped your cheeks, and kissed you passionately.

Your eyes stayed open for a second out of shock, but they fluttered closed at the wonderful feeling of his soft yet chapped and plump lips on your own.

"My darling, they're phenomenal. I love them, and I love you. Can I sit down for a real portrait one day?" He smiles. You blush even more and keep your forehead against his.

"Only for you." You say shyly. He kisses your nose in response and you both do an Eskimo kiss.

"I KNEW IT!" A voice suddenly screamed very excitedly. It was Penelope standing with the rest of the team. They all rushed over to congratulate you both and ask questions.

"Um, we've been together for seven months—" Spencer started but was cut off by them all

"SEVEN?!" JJ screeched

"MONTHS?!" Emily joined in

"Yes, seven months." Spencer chuckled

"Yeah, and many more to come." You add on and hold your lover's hand. He squeezed it in return. God you love him, and he loves you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 202 27
Andy Biersack/Lonny Eagleton one shots smut will be labeled as 🌶 fluff will be labeled as 🥺 angst will be labeled as 💀 feel free to make requests!
274K 1.9K 66
A collection of Spencer Reid oneshots
6.8K 150 16
-BIWEEKLY UPDATES, REQUESTS WELCOME- Oneshots with our lovable genius, Dr. Reid. Fluffy, angsty, steamy, and everything in between. Standalone, multi...
22.4K 240 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing Requests but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...