Adopted

By CatSmilesForBandits_

Being adopted is hard, being adopted by a serial killer is even harder. Cover by: Verde56 More

BEFORE YOU READ
It Isnt Easy
Sharpening knives
New people = New feelings
Crystal
Not leaving in a Body bag
Father dont come home
Easier said then done
She isnt telling right?
Scared
Its not Abby
Sonny come back
Father would kill anyone
Alone
With you, i feel safe
Sonnys Screams
Hard Choice
Bad
I Was The One Who Cared After All
All Make Believe
Essa
Thanks For Being My Big Brother
I Understand Now
Adopted Again
Screaming And More Screaming
Pitch Black
Locked In
Father And Daughter Fight
Whatever You Do, Dont Look
The End?
A Quick Update On Things...
Update on thingys
trailer

Dont Leave me please

108K 3.8K 1.1K
By CatSmilesForBandits_

I woke up, in my bed. I was glad Crystals name wasn't on my wall. Today was father's birthday. Fifty years old. Sonny is nineteen so I guess that's okay.

I looked over at the other side of the room to find Sonny Writing something. Me and Sonny sadly share a room. That means both sides of the room is covered in names.

I stared at him for a couple of minutes. When he left the room to go to the basement I had to read it.

"Ellie, im so sorry. Im A jerk I know. Father Hates me so I have no other choice. You have been a great little sister. What hits me the hardest is that I wanted to commit suicide many times before. But I look into your eyes and realize there is something good to live for. But I just can't do it anymore. Im sorry."

I blankly looked at the note. I looked up.

"I see you already read it...." Sonny said with a knife held to his throat.

"Sonny no!"

"Sorry Ellie. I love you, I really do....but I can't live like this anymore. I hate it here."

"But if you die.....I die."

Sonny turned away. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Remember Sonny? When I was ten and you were sixteen, I was scared and you hugged me and said if you die....I die. And I said the same....remember Sonny? "

Sonny looked down and nodded slowly.

"Im 13 Sonny. I won't survive without you here..."

Sonny still had the knife held up to his throat.

"Sonny.... don't leave me please. "

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry its short.

XxxxMikeyxxxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 136 59
Thinking I was adopted; Finding out I was stolen.
6.2K 131 18
SOUKOKU. I haven't touched grass in hours 0//0 But anyways- TW: - suicide (duh💀) -smut (gets better as the story goes on) -self harm -gore - angst �...
91.7K 3.2K 10
After Oda's death, Chuuya's life falls apart, and just like that he loses a trusted subordinate and a friend. after a long time, Dazai and Chuuya fi...
796 42 15
It's amazing how one little choice can change a life. Not just for you, but for everyone around you. I knew that our family welcoming in a foster chi...