Normal Til' Now

By xxangelbxx

When 19 years old, Anna Hunt moves from California to Italy. She hopes to start a new life, make friends and... More

Writer's Note and Characters
Chapter 1 ~ New Beginnings
Chapter 2 ~ Revenge is Sweet
Chapter 3 ~ Shopping
Chapter 4 ~ Broken Trust
Chapter 5 ~ Wasted
Chapter 6 ~ Action
Chapter 7 ~ Stitches
Chapter 8 ~ Training
Chapter 9 ~ Hello Miami
Chapter 10 ~ The Preparation
Chapter 11 ~ The Ball
Chapter 12 ~ First Mission
Chapter 13 ~ Surprise!
Chapter 14 ~ The Sad Truth
Chapter 15 ~ The Famous
Chapter 16 ~ I'm Broken
Chapter 17 ~ Boyfriend
Chapter 18 ~ The Pouring Dinner
Chapter 19 ~ College
Chapter 20 ~ Late Nights
Chapter 21 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 22 ~ The Hospital
Chapter 23 ~ I Hate You
Chapter 24 ~ It Was All Just A Dream
Chapter 25 ~ Pancakes
Chapter 26 ~ Marco!
Chapter 27 ~ The Party
Chapter 28 ~ Dark Cloud
Chapter 29 ~ The Plan
Chapter 30 ~ Nick
Chapter 31 ~ 2 am
Chapter 32 ~ Cali Here I Come
Chapter 33 ~ He's Gone
Chapter 34 ~ Ace
Chapter 35 ~ Sold to the Devil
Chapter 36 ~ A Hero
Chapter 37 ~ An Offer You Can't Refuse
Chapter 38 ~ Everyone Has Demons
Chapter 39 ~ "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Chapter 40 ~ You're Too Special
Chapter 41 ~ "Anna, has something interesting to share with you..."
Chapter 42 ~ "Get used to seeing me around!"
Chapter 43 ~ Dinner With The Bastard
Chapter 44 ~ An Unexpected Turn Of Events
Epilogue
Authors Note
Acknowledgement

Chapter 45 ~ Stargazing

1.4K 18 3
By xxangelbxx

"Any last words?" He asked.

I looked at Lorenzo but he didn't look worried in the slightest. I smirked and nodded. "Go. To. Hell. Nick." I said.

He laughed, "That's where you're going."

He raised the gun to my head and waited. I closed my eyes because I didn't really believe he wouldn't kill me.

It had been a minute and I hadn't felt any pain yet. I opened my eyes, and Lorenzo was smiling.

I looked behind me but Nick wasn't there. I looked back at Lorenzo confused.

"Where is he?" I asked.

Lorenzo smirked, "That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Thank you," I said.

He nodded.

I was about to open the door while he grabbed my hand and swung me around. I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie in the cinema?" He asked.

I was surprised to hear Lorenzo asking that. I mean the Lorenzo I first met terrified me. He didn't show any emotion except for his raging anger.

"Anna." I heard him say which snapped me back to reality.

"Yeah, sure," I answered.

He smiled which didn't happen often.

"Ok, you can go back to bed, and we'll go later on." He said.

I nodded and left.

When I got back to my room I didn't feel very tired. I decided to call Jessica.

After calling two times and her not picking up, I set my phone down and got out a book.

Twilight.

I'm not sure how many times I've read the books but it may be over twenty now.

I read for what felt like minutes but was hours. I looked at my phone and the time was now 9 am.

I grabbed clothes from my closet and changed into the bathroom. I changed into booty shorts and a baby blue oversized t-shirt that says, New York.

I went downstairs and into the dining room where Mario and Kate were already there.

"Hi, guys," I said.

"Hi." They said in unison, not looking up from their phones.

I took a seat beside Mario and scrolled through Instagram. Lorenzo soon joined us and started talking to Mario.

For breakfast, I ate pancakes with syrup as usual. The cooks always make them for me which I'm thankful for.

When I was walking up the stairs, I heard Lorenzo saying my name.

I looked behind me and Lorenzo and Mario were talking. I raised an eyebrow and they both just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

Since it was hours before Lorenzo and I were supposed to go, I had nothing to do.

I lied in bed watching Netflix hoping the time would pass fast. I'm not sure why I'm so excited to go to the movies with Lorenzo, but I am.

These past few months have been weird, crazy but mostly fun. I hated Lorenzo at first, but I've grown to like him, a lot.

He may be Lorenzo Balotelli, the deadly mafia leader, but to me, he's Lorenzo, the nice and thoughtful person.

No matter how mad I would want to be at Lorenzo, he will always find a way to get back on my good side.

Thinking about Lorenzo made me very tired. I turned off my laptop and got comfortable in my bed. Before I knew it, I was snoring away.

"WAKE UP ANNA!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Lorenzo glaring at me. Soon enough my eyes adjusted to the light and my eyes were fully open.

"What?" I asked.

He took out his phone and put it up to my face. It was very bright, but I could see the time was 6 pm.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes. "Get up, we're going to the cinema."

I glared at him. "You could have just woken me up without screaming."

"That wouldn't be fun, would it?" I asked.

I rolled my eyes which made him laugh. I ended up smiling at him because of his laugh.

I changed into blue jeans and a white top that I tucked in. I then put on a black hoodie.

I opened my door and Lorenzo was leaning against the bannister.

"Careful, you don't want someone to push you over," I said.

"Thanks for the tip, love." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

He opened the passenger door for me which I entered. He then entered his side and drove off.

It didn't take too long to arrive at the cinema.

"What movie are we eleven going to watch?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

I started laughing which resulted in both of us laughing our butts off.

We entered the cinema and there weren't that many people in queues. We only had to wait for two minutes.

"Hello guys, what movie would you like to watch?" The lovely man asked.

I looked at the screen above his head and saw that boss baby was playing tonight.

"Boss baby," I smirked.

I could feel Lorenzo's stare, but I tried not to react.

We got our tickets and popcorn and made our way to the theatre. There were many adults with their children.

I could tell Lorenzo was annoyed at me for picking this movie.

"I'm sorry," I said, holding back a laugh.

He glared at me. "Mhm, sure you are." He answered.

I chuckled which surprisingly made him smile.

The movie soon started and there were many parts that I laughed at. Lorenzo held the same face for the entire movie, refusing to laugh.

I know he enjoyed it though.

We put our popcorn bags in the bin on our way out. We walked back to his car that wasn't that far away.

"We should do this again sometime," I said smiling up at him.

He rolled his eyes which made me chuckle. "I'm never taking you out for a movie ever again."

I pouted which he couldn't see because of how dark it now was.

We made it back to his car and he started giving. It had been ten minutes and we didn't hone which made me suspicious of what he was planning to do.

"Please tell me you're not going to kill me," I said. He laughed, "I promise I'm not going to kill you."

We drove in comfortable silence. I put my head against the window waiting for us to arrive at the destination.

It had been thirty minutes and we finally arrived at the place. I was confused because I was just a field.

"Why are we here?" I asked as we walked down the hill.

"Be patient." He answered.

He took my hand and we walked down the rest of the way. I could see another hill which made me sigh.

I'm not sure what Lorenzo's plan here is but it's very tiring that's for sure.

We climbed up the second hill when he suddenly stopped.

I raised an eyebrow and he sat down on the grass which means we made it.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I questioned.

He chuckled and nodded.

"We're going to stargaze for a bit." He answered.

I smiled and sat down beside him. We both looked up at the sky.

The stars shone beautifully and I wondered which ones were my mom and dad.

"Do you think they're happy?" I asked suddenly.

I think Lorenzo knew who I was referring to because he didn't question it.

"I would imagine they are the happiest together." He responded.

I smiled and turned to look at him and he did the same.

"I think your mom is proud of you," I said.

He smiled, "I hope so."

We went back to looking at the stars in silence.

I'm not sure how long it had been but I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and we were back at home.

"How long have I been sleeping for?" I asked.

"About two hours." He answered.

He nodded.

We stood outside the front door staring at each other, us both not saying a word.

"Thank you for tonight Lorenzo," I said.

"No problem." He answered.

We both smiled and he tucked my hair behind my ear which I didn't expect.

I looked up to his eyes and something flashed in them. I'm not sure what it was but it didn't seem bad.

He leaned his head down and forward to mine. He stopped inches away from my face.

I'm not sure of what is about to happen but I don't want it to not happen.

I closed my eyes, and I felt a sharp pain in my back. I suddenly collapsed back, and Lorenzo caught me.

"Lorenzo, what's happening?" I asked quietly.

"Anna, don't say another word. You're losing a lot of blood but I'll get you help." He answered, nervously.

I was finding it hard to breathe as I was losing a lot of blood quickly.

Lorenzo didn't let go of me though.
I looked up at him and smiled.

"It's too late, Lorenzo," I said, taking a breath after every word.

He shook his head. "Don't die on me, Anna Hunt." He spoke, tears trickling down his face.

I wiped the tears away, smiled.

"I'll be with my mom and dad," I said.

My eyes were starting to close and I could hear Lorenzo shouting.

"Anna please." I heard him say.

"I'll be with you in another world, Lorenzo Balotelli," I said, before closing my eyes shut.

------------------------------------------------------
That is the end of Chapter 45!
Thank you for reading.

This wasn't easy for me to write at all. I loved writing about Anna's journey into the mafia and how many times it went downhill.

I think that Anna's life was definitely cut short and she didn't get to do a lot of stuff but I think from what Anna got of her twenty years of living.

It was an amazing ride, but sadly you have to get off eventually and that was Anna's time.

Word count: 1603

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 148 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.3M 26.3K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
607K 12.7K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...