Son of the number 1 /// My he...

Par Ethan4265

Y/n is the son of the number 1 hero all might. his mother "died" after giving birth to him. And of course, th... Plus

Y/n's profile
One: Class 1-A
Two: New friends
Three: Hero costumes and battle exam!
Four: A Rivalry has arrived!
Five: USJ and the arrival of the Villains
Seven: All might enters!
Eight: All might vs Nomu!
Nine: Backup arrives + Aftermath
Special One: Lets go back in time just a little
Special Two: Lets go back in time just a little part 2
Ten: Preparing for the U.A sports festival
Eleven: The U.A Sports Fesival Starts!
Twelve: In there own quirky ways
Thirteen: Cavalry Battle Part One
Fourteen: Cavalry Battle Finale
Fiveteen: Prepering For The Fights!
New story
Naruto story
Sixteen: Deku VS Shinso!
Seventeen: A few battles including: Y/n vs Iida
Eighteen: Uraraka VS Bakugou!
Voting results!
Rules From Now On!
Nineteen: Midoriya VS Shoto
Twenty: A New Power Reveals Itself!

Six: USJ Attack!

4.2K 83 29
Par Ethan4265

*At the USJ from where we left of*

Kirishima: No way! How could so many of them get into a U.A facility this secure?!

Momo: Yeh 13 why aren't the alarms going off?!

13: Good question! I'm not sure..

Shoto: Is the entire campus under attack or just here? Either way the alarm Sensors aren't being triggered... and one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking there presents here! They careful choose this isolated facility as a entry point as a class was going on.. There fools for trespassing here! But they thought this out! Whatever plan they must have a concrete objective in mind...but what is it?

Y/n: . . .

Aizawa: 13! Get them out I'm of here! And alert the main campus! Actually if they have the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming out regular communications too.. kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school!

Denki: Yes sir!

Deku: What are you gonna do? You can't handle them on your own there to many of them! Even if you can cancel there quirks your fighting styles not suited for this.. Your power works best In Stealth fights that's not gonna help with a Group!

Y/n: Midoriya!

Deku: Huh?

Y/n: He can handle this!

Deku: But...

Aizawa: You can't be a pro hero if you only have one trick! I'll leave it to you 13!

13: Right!

Villian 1: Shoot squad get ready to fire!

Villian 2: Who's that didn't Shigaraki say it was only gonna be 13 and all might out here!

V3: I don't know but if he thinks he can beat us then he has another thing coming!

Villains: my quirk!!!

V: Idiots That's eraser head the pro! He can cancel out your quirk by looking at you!

V2: Canceling? I bet you can't erase a Mutant type quirk like mine Huh?!

Aizawa: Yeh your right! But a villain like you is only dangerous if you hit me! Good thing I taken measures to make sure that never happens!

Aizawa: Now which one of you gutter punks are next?!

Shigaraki: There he goes trying to intimidate us! He is strong and hiding behind those goggles you can't telling who's quirk he's erasing! He's making it hard for us to work together! Or rely on each others powers...How Annoying! The worst part about dealing with pros is when they live up to all there expectations!

Izuku: Woah he's holding them off!

Y/n: Told You so!

Iida: This is no time to analysing we need to go!

Kurogiri: There is no escape for you!

Kurogiri: Hello, we are the L.O.V I know it's rude to invite ourselves here! And isn't this place the perfect place for all might the symbol of piece to take his last breath!

Y/n: Tsk!

Kurogiri: I thought he was supposed to be here today? But I see no sigh of him! Maybe there was a change in plans? No matter we'll just take his son instead!

Y/n: Come and try me purple mist guy!

*Bakugou and Kirishima try and attack him*

Kirishima: You think we were go just let you do whatever you want!

Kurogiri: You live up to your schools reputation! But you should be more careful children other wise someone might get hurt!

13: You two get out of the way right now!

Kurogiri: I'll scatter you across this place to meet my comrades and your death!!!

Kirishima: What is this?!

*Everyone is warped*

*With Y/n*

Y/n: Ahhh! *Hits his head on the ground* Ow!! *Looks around* Looks like I've been warped to a fire area...

Villain: Looks like we got the big one!

Y/n: Huh?

Villain 2: Ahh! Yes! We get to eat good tonight!

Y/n: Creepy

Villain 3: Shut up kid!

Y/n: Rude

Villain 4: We're just gonna kill you now if that's ok?

Y/n: Dump question but sure

Villain 3: Seriously?

Y/n: Yeah!... If you can beat me in this fight that is

Villain 5: Easy peasy!

Y/n: We'll see

*With Midoriya*

Villain: *Swimming towards Midoriya*

Deku: What the heck?!

Villain: My first catch of the day! Nothing personal kid. But you gotta die!

Tsu: *Kicks the Villain* Hey Midoriya! *Grabs him with her tongue*

Deku: Uhh..!

Villain: Ahhh!!!

Tsu: See ya! *Puts Midoriya on a boat*

Mineta: For a frog you got some pretty big boobs Tsu. Perfect flutes

Tsu: Ribbit! *Throws Mineta on the boat*

Mineta: Argh!

Deku: You saved my life Asui

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu!

Deku: *Panicking*

Tsu: This is turning out to be a terrible day of class...

Deku: Yeah, I keep thinking about what that villain said *Flashback* They knew our whole schedule and who would be here. They must of done it whiles we were all stuck in the cafeteria and all the teachers were outside dealing with the reporters. That means they found out the perfect time to attack just like Todoroki said

Mineta: Hey! Hold on a second it's not like these guys can really kill all might. Once he shows up he'll pound these villains until there's nothing left!

Tsu: Think about it though. If they took so long planning this attack they probably already found a way to kill all might

Deku: Huh?!

Tsu: And didn't you hear what that Smokey Misty guy said maybe we should be more worried about not getting tortured to death. Otherwise we might not survive long enough to see all might again. And even I'd he does show up who knows if he'll make it out in one peace?

Mineta: No the pros will save us right?! Just shut up!

Tsu: Ribbit!

Villain: You bastered's! I'll enjoy eating you!

Mineta: Ahhhh!!! There guys!!

Deku: *Revelation sorta* We'll hold of the villain's until help arrives us students!

*With Shoto*

Shoto: *Freezes the villains* Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child?! Come on your adults put up a real fight!

*Everyone is either beating there enemies or on guard (There fine for now basically same as the anime)*

*With Y/n*

Y/n: Pathetic

Villain 4: I...

Y/n: I was only using 2% *Punches him in the face*

Villain 4: Argh!

Y/n: So let me get this straight, a bunch of villains who think they can beat my dad All might the number one hero and symbol of peace! Just pops out of nowhere. Then they try and kill me and my classmates and this is the best they can do?!

Villain 4: *Pain noises*

Y/n: Talk about underwhelming

*With 13 and the others*

Iida: shoji.. Got them? Where is everyone?

Shoji: They've been scattered around the area.. but they're still here!

Everyone: Few!

Shoji: Oh wait!

Everyone: What???

Shoji: It looks like Y/n has already beaten his opponents

Mina: Well at least we know the hot boy is safe

Sero: Hot boy?

Mina: Yeah! He's super Hot!

Sero: I suddenly wish I was him!

Mina: You didn't want to be him before?

Sero: I kinda did but now I extra wanna be him!

Mina: I'm just worried that he's gonna get hurt if another villain comes his way!

Iida: Focus on us! Not Y/n he can handle
Himself If anyone else comes his way!

Mina: I sure hope so otherwise I'll kill them!

Sero: That doesn't sound very heroic

Mina: I know, but he's so cute and hot I can't let anything happen to him!

Sero: She's totally fan girling!

Iida: I said focus on us!!

Mina: Oh yeah, sorry! I got we were in a dangerous situation!

Sato: Class rep's right let's focus on us! *Looks at the villain infront of them*

Sero: What do we do?! This guys not affected by physical attacks! And apparently teleport stuff!

13: Class rep!

Iida: Yes!

13: I have a job for you! Run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on her! The alarms aren't sounding! And your radio and Phones aren't working! Even though eraser head is cancelling people's quirks! We're still completely completely sealed of from the outside world! It would be faster for you to run and get help then for us to find the culprit!

Iida: Yes but.., It's ungraceful to leave you all hehind!!

Sato: Go emergency exit! There are not of alarms outside! That's why they are keeping us all trapped inside the USJ!

Sero: As long as you can get outside then we'll follow! And blow this stupid mist guy way with those engine legs!

13: Use your quirk to save other be a real hero!

Uraraka: I can help you out! Just like I did in the cafeteria! Ok no prob please class rep do it!

Iida: *Gets ready to run*

Kurogiri: Even if this your only option are you that foolish that you would strategies infront of your enemy!

13: It doesn't matter if you know what where planning or not! Once I'm done with you! Black hole!

*Everyone else does the same thing as the anime series but I'm writing Midoriya's situation anyways just because*

Mineta: *Crying* What do you mean fight?! Are you crazy?! These guys might be able to kill all might and you think we can take them down?! Did you hit your head when we got warped here?! The best way to survive is too wait for the U.A teachers to save us!!!

Deku: Think about it. Those villains down there clearly have advantage in the water and assume that's where we'll fight

Mineta: Are you even listen?!!

Tsu: If that's the they probably already knew what was inside you USJ before they warped in!

Deku: Yeah, it was such carful planning. There is one thing though that doesn't make sense. They sent you here Asui Uh... Um.. I meant Tsu! They worked you to the ship wreck zone!

Tsu: It kinda fell apart on you didn't it?

Deku: A little bit...

Mineta: But why does it matter that she's here?!

Deku: Yeah ok right! It means the villains probably have no idea what our quirks are.

Tsu: Ribbit! You got a point. If they knew I was a frog they probably would have sent me to that fire Zone over there instead of a place full of water

Deku: they separated us because they didn't know what we could do and planed to over power us once we were in smaller groups to pick us of one by one. We can use that to our advantage.

Mineta: *Still panicking*

Deku: They don't know what our quirks are. So for all they know we could be super powerful. Look none of them are trying to climb into the boat that proves there a little unsure. But that means there not gonna underestimate us either. There being smart and playing it safe for now

Tsu: So let's talk quirks I'll go first. *Explains her quirk*

Deku: I figured you were powerful but that's amazing! *Explains OFA without tell them it's OFA*

Mineta: *Explains the sticky balls to them*

Deku and Tsu: . . .

Mineta: *Starts crying* Don't look at me like that!! That's why I said we should wait for the real hero's to come! My quirk is totally unfit for battle!!!

Deku: Ah! Mineta you have a incredible power really! We just need to figure out how to use it!

Villain: *Slices the Boat in half with a water hand*

Deku: Ahh!

Villain: I'm starting to get board let's get this show on the road!

Tsu: That's a great power! Now the ships sinking!

Mineta: *Throws in sticky balls into the water* Ahhh!!

Deku: Mineta, don't freak out! You gotta calm down!

Villain: What the hell are there things?

Deku (T): Wait, there scared to touch them

Villain: The boat will be full submerged in a few minutes. And once there in the warmer they don't stand a chance against us!

Mineta: Ahhh!

Tsu: So Mineta, are you sure the hero thing is right for you?

Mineta: Shut up! Is it weird to be scared right now?! *Waffling*

Deku: A enemy that's sure of there victory is bound to make a mistake at some point. All might said soemthing like that in a tv interview a while back

Mineta: What does that mean?!

Deku: Nows our chance we can beat them!

Tsu and Mineta: *Surprised*

Villain: Haha! Poor babies there crying for there mama up there!

Villain 2: Hey now, he told us to keep our guards up we can't predict them by now old they are but by there quirks. They could do anything. Of course we will definitely have a advantage in the water so I'm not exactly worried for us!

Deku: Ahhhh! Now die!

Tsu: Ready Mineta?

Deku: Take this! Delaware Smash!!!!!

Villains: Ahhhh!!!

Deku: Argh! Tsu! Mineta! Now!

Tsu: *Jumps off and grabs Midoriya with her tongue*

Mineta: Ha!!! Take this you Villains!! You can eat my stick balls!

Villain 3: What's going on?!

Villain 4: I'm getting dragged in!

Villain 5: Did these come from that kid?!

Villain 6: I can't get them off of me!!

Deku: If a strong is applied to water surface. The water will be pushed away and then come rushing right back to the middle!

Villains: *Screaming in terror*

Villain 3: This is gonna drown me!!

Tsu: We rounded them all up. Not too shabby. You guys are amazing! The both of you! I guess we passed the ship wreak zone

To be continued...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

818 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
112K 2.2K 66
(Y/N) is the son of the former number 4 hero hakuji akaza or better known as the martial arts hero skirmisher but after falling sick hakuji was force...
22.7K 734 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...
10.3K 224 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...