Special Two: Lets go back in time just a little part 2

*From where we left off*

All might: Without a quirk? *Argh! *Starts smoking*

*Over spooky music plays*

All might: Oh no! Not now! Damn it! Not here!

Y/n: *Listening behind the door* Oh, so this how they met? Intresting...

Deku: People think that I have no chance. That not having a quirk makes me some kinda weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me for it. But you know what? That makes me wanna prove them wrong. Ever since I was a kid I always thought that saving people was the coolest thing you can do.

Y/n: Jeez, he really is a chatter box

Deku: I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe. The kind of hero everyone in the world looks up too. Just like you!

All might:

Deku: Aaaahhhhhh!!!!

*With the sludge dude everything goes the exact same*

Y/n: Haha! This is fun to listen too!

Deku: I... wait.. who... What happened?! Your all deflated! Where did all might go?! You! Your not him! Your a fake! A imposter!

All might: I can assure you I am all... *Blood comes out of his mouth*

Y/n: Pft!

Deku: Ahhhhh!!! Impossible!

All might: You know those guys at the pool who always flex and try to look buff? I'm kinda like that

Deku: This can't be real!!

Y/n: That was the perfect explanation

Deku: No! I'm dreaming. All might is a giant of a man who saves everyone. He defeats all obstacles and saves the day with a fearless smile!

All might: *Sighs* There's plenty of fear behind this smile. *Sits down* I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends *Shows his weak spot*

 Don't go talking about this online or telling your friends *Shows his weak spot*