A School Crush (Kirikami)

Bởi Maggiemae0522

Denki Kaminari always had a fantasy of falling in love when he got into high school and having an amazing rom... Xem Thêm

~★1★~
~★2★~
~★3★~
~★4★~
A/n What's Going On
A/n: Hi again
~★5★~

~★6★~

767 16 67
Bởi Maggiemae0522

Kirishima's POV

The night is finally over and the morning sun has risen.

I've been thinking what to tell Kaminari and just how to apologize to him. I already texted him the details after I talked to my parents and told Kaminari we would go to his favorite restaurant. Though, I'll be honest I'm surprised both our parents said it was okay to go outside in general. Since the huge fight at Kamino last night the media is going crazy and so many people are beginning to fear the worst.

Though my biggest concern isn't what happened at Kamino and the nervousness is honestly eating me.

My concern is that I didn't apologize to Kaminari sooner and he might hate me for it, or at least be angry. I put some tension that was so unnecessary in our relationship.

I just need to make it up to him, I don't want to hurt the relationship I have with him more.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★

It's almost 3 o'clock and I'm getting ready to just explode. My nerves are honestly taking everything, I hope this is the best thing to do.

Kaminari will be here soon to go out to eat and I can apologize for being an ass to him.

Honestly though, these plans almost feel like a date.

After a few more minutes of just spacing out the door bell rings and I run to answer it yelling to my parents I got it. I open the door, seeing Kaminari dressed nicely and smiling.

I just stand silent just trying to find the right words. He... looks hot.

"Hey Kirishima, are you good?" Kaminari tilting his head in question.

"Oh! Uh... yeah. You just... you look nice." I start blushing, then it hits me.

He looks so good and I just have some clothes I threw on.

"Ah h-hold on I'll be right back. Umm... come in and wait okay?" I stutter.

"Okay." He smiles.

I move away from the door and he comes in. After taking off his shoes, I direct him to the couch then instantly run to my room. Once I shut the door I practically throw off my clothes and quickly find something that somewhat matches Kaminari's outfit.

Tripping on the way, I make it to the bathroom and start frantically fixing my hair. At one point Kaminari did ask if I was okay, because of a fairly loud crash I made in my hurry.

It took about 15 minutes but I'm finally ready and I go to Kaminari and say, "Sorry for the wait, let's go."

"It's alright man, I'm ready when you are." He smiles.

I start blushing.

He's cute.

He takes me to his favorite fast food restaurant and he orders a couple of hamburger meals for the both of us. After a bit of small banter on who's paying, we wait on the food, then sit down at a window booth.

To be honest, walking down was a bit awkward but we slowly broke the ice. Though now, I really want to tell him how I feel. He needs to know.

"Hey, Kaminari." I get his attention.

"Yeah?" He asks trying not to drop any food out of his mouth.

Once he swallows, I take a second then say, "I'm sorry for being so rude and unthoughtful towards you recently. I just don't know what came over me, but I want to make it up to you. You're such an awesome person to be with, I don't want to lose you."

He's completely still and all I can think is, if I said something wrong, what did I say?!

"Ah... umm Kirishima. It's alright, you were pretty stressed, I mean all of us were after what happened to Bakugou. Also you really don't need to make it up to me." He then starts to laugh a bit, though it does sound a bit awkward and forced in a way.

So I instantly reply, "But I want to make it up to you, really I care for you man. I... I feel like... I want to get closer to you. I... I want to know more about you."

His cheeks instantly start reddening and he looks away then back at me, "I... I would like to get to know about you too."

I smile at him and he smiles back at me. His cheeks are still glowing a slight pink, honestly I feel mine are doing the same.

Kaminari is pretty cute.

Denki's POV

After whatever happened, we finished eating then went to the movies and saw one called World Heroes Mission. Honestly the two main characters of the movie gave off some... gay vibes. I'm not complaining though, I highly enjoyed it.

We then go to the arcade and I win some hero plushies. One I get is Crimson Riot and I remember that he's Kirishima's favorite hero so I turn and get his attention.

"Hmm? What is it bro?" He tilts his head slightly and I can feel my emotions rise.

"Umm... Crimson Riot is your favorite hero right? Uh, here." I start feeling my cheeks burning and hold out the plush to him.

"Oh... thank you." He smiles and takes the plush, then continues, "I'll put it on my desk and think about you whenever I look at it."

I feel like my brain short circuited right then and there. Does he even know what he's saying?!

A little while later after some small bickering Kirishima takes me home. He really didn't have to, but it makes me a little happy that he was so avid in wanting to.

Once at my place, we get to my front door and turn towards each other.

"I had fun." I simply say.

"Same here." He replies.

I feel a bit awkward, should I say more?

"Umm, if you ever want to, I have a few video games that I think you might like... you can come over and we can play together." I somehow get out.

"Yeah, I would love to!" He smiles and my heart literally can't take it I want to confess right now.

"Hey, Kiri-"

I'm cut off by the ring of a phone.

Kirishima takes out his phone and looks at the caller ID then looks at me apologetically, "I'm sorry, it's my mom give me a sec."

"No worries." I quickly respond.

As I'm standing there the door opens and my dad comes out asking, "Hey, you're back already?"

"Yeah, I was just dropped off." I say and motion towards Kirishima.

"Ah, okay. Well I'm leaving to pick up dinner, would your friend like to join?"

"Oh, umm I'm not sure if he'll be able to."

"Okay, just text me if he's joining." He says, tussling my hair.

"Got you." I respond.

While leaving he nods in acknowledgment to Kirishima, with him returning the acknowledgment and continuing his conversation with his mom, then I watch my dad walking to the train station.

Kirishima is off the phone and comes up to me saying, "Sorry about that, also was that your dad?"

"Don't worry about it and yeah it was."

"You look a lot like him." He grins.

"Yeah a lot of people say I take after him." I laugh.

"Oh, also you where going to say something?"

"It's nothing serious man, but my dad did ask if you would join for dinner?"

"Sorry man, my mom wants me to come home now, so I better be off."

"Okay... well, be safe. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, I'll message you when I get home, okay." He smiles.

I blush and nod in response.

His smile warm me up so much inside. Though on a similar note, I'll try confessing to him later... maybe when we are hanging out alone together again.

We say our goodbyes then he leaves and I watch him as he disappears around the corner.

Today really did feel like a date and Kirishima even said he wanted to get closer to me. Does that possibly mean that he could like me in the same way?

I blush at the thought then turn to go inside, but before I open the door my mom calls me.

I answer and instantly mom asks, "Denki, baby you are at the apartment, right?!"

"Yeah, I'm just walking in, is something wrong?"

I really only ask that because Kirishima got a call as well. It doesn't feel right.

"Good, what about your friend? Is he there too?"

"No, he's going home now though."

"Okay good. Baby just stay inside and don't go out. I'll be home soon and your dad is out to get dinner so he should be there before me. He'll explain everything when he gets home."

"Okay." I simply answer.

What's going on? Why can't mom just tell me now? Does it have something to do with yesterday?

Eijirou's POV

As I get home I message Kaminari just telling him I'm safe, then walk inside.

My mom instantly tells me what's going on once I step into the house.

The school called and informed everyone that everyone has to stay at home and wait for two of our teachers to come and explain what's going on in more detail. Also another reason for us to stay at home is our own safety.

After moms explanation and dinner I go to my room then lay on the couch and see a message from Kaminari.

"Glad you made it home safe!"

His reply makes me smile a bit and I text back, "Yeah oh and I guess you were told what's going on."

"Yeah, my mom told me not too long ago."

"Sorry we can't hang sooner."

"It's good man."

"Maybe once we can finally go outside we can tho. :)" He adds quickly.

"Yeah, I would love to go out with you again! Today was fun! :)"

After I sent that I'm left on read, but I can see that he's typing then stopping then back to typing.

Did I say something weird?

"Yeah, today was a lot of fun."

I smile at that and feel my cheeks warm up.

He's really cute...

We continue on for a little longer, at one point video called for a bit, then we text our goodnights around 1am.

It was nice to talk with him about random things and nothing too serious. I enjoyed being with him all evening and talking to him afterwards.

I get situated in my bed to go to sleep and as I'm thinking about the day I'm just happy it was with Kaminari. Honestly, I would love to do this with him more often.

I've been invited to go hiking with Bakugou once before, it was fun and I enjoyed it, but that feeling is somehow different than my feeling towards Kaminari. I mean, I like Bakugou a lot and more than a friend, but Kaminari I like him... as a friend and just a friend.

...no that's not right.

Holy shit... am I... falling for Kaminari?

A/n: Hello everyone I know it's been a while but I've uploaded once again to say I'm not dead. This will be about the speed of my updates bc life but I am determined to finish! Also I'll say this'll be my last A/n until the last chapter, unless something major happens. Thank you for sticking with me and this story!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

206K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...