~★4★~

The next day I wake up and meet with Sero to head to the hospital. The class decided to go visit the few others that are in the hospital still to check up on how they are doing. I mean I know a few of them have already went into check. Yaoyorozu recently gained consciousness yesterday, Jirou and Hagakure are still unconscious from the gas, but I haven't heard anything good about Midoryia. All I've heard is that he's been waking up from time to time but ends up going back to sleep. Most of the time he's awake though he would call out for Bakugou, so I've heard.

Once we get to the hospital Sero and I already see some of our classmates in the lobby. I greet them like usual but then once I catch sight of Kirishima he just slightly smiles and nods. Of course, though the gesture is okay it just felt hurtful to me.

When we talked about saving Bakugou last night we didn't really end on good terms. I pretty much just made him angry at me, which is definitely not something I wanted. I want to keep Kirishima safe, but I'm just starting to think maybe my company just won't be welcome in his heart.

He just seems way more invested in looking at Bakugou than anyone else, even before he got kidnapped. I want Kirishima to look at me romantically but it just seems to me maybe he's more attracted to guys who are more muscular. I mean that's Bakugou completely, so if Kirishima is interested in other guys he would be on the list.

I just want to have a chance to show him I'm just as manly as Bakugou... just not in the same way.

I sigh then follow my classmates to go see the others that are admitted into the hospital.

While we're at Yaoyorou's room I go to the restroom to freshen up a bit to take my mind away from Kirishima. Honestly just looking at him hurts me right now.

While coming back I take a glance into Midoryia's room and notice he's awake. I call out at the others and just a few seconds later everyone comes in.

Once everyone is in the room some of us try some small talk. Midoryia then asks if everyone from the class is here and Iida explains the situation about the others.

Of course Todoroki then brought up about Bakugou not being here, which is harsh. Everyone practically knows Midoryia, no matter how much Bakugou bullies him, still has deep respect for him.

After Midoryia voices his regret to the group Kirishima speaks up and I can just guess what he's about to say. Everyone practically knows either it be good or bad, mostly bad, Midoryia is close to Bakugou. He'll be the person to jump at the chance to save Bakugou when he can... so is Kirishima.

He explained everything to him and it honestly still shocks me that Todoroki is in on it as well. Iida however, after hearing the plan is infuriated.

Kirishima just responds as how I thought he would. He's heated.

I try to tell Kirishima he needs to calm down since we are in a hospital and all but I was answered with a quick glare from him. He turns to Midoryia and says something that most likely has him set on going.

This whole thing has just gotten from bad to worse. At this moment there are three against the whole class.

We get their reasons, but it's risky.

After the few seconds of awkward silence from our argument the doctor comes in to say that's it's time for Midoryia to get his examination. So we all take our leave and go visit the others but while leaving I'm still able to overhear Kirishima telling Midoryia when it will happen.

I glance at Iida and I can tell by his facial expression he heard it as well.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★