Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

83 4 0
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

"You're staring at our photo again" Nayeon looked at the person that was at the door and a smile formed on her lips.

"I look so beautiful here. Well, I'm always beautiful" Nayeon said making Jihyo's face frown as she walks towards her table with a pile of papers in her arms.

"Such full of yourself Nayeon" Jihyo puts the another pile of papers in Nayeon's table making her slam her face to the table.

I'M SO TIRED!!!!

"Ahhhhh more papers to sign" Jihyo was just laugh at the sight of Nayeon and as Nayeon lift her head up she looked at her with her puppy eyes.

"Jihyo please can I stop doing this for a moment? I'm exhausted" Nayeom said in a whining voice but Jihyo just looked at Nayeon shooking her head. Nayeon's smile disappeared.

"Why do I feel like I'm the owner of this company" her voice was kinda sarcastic so Nayeon just rolled her eyes in irration and continued checking the papers.

"But seriously Nayeon 2 weeks from now the new product will be released and we already need Jeongyeon here now" Nayeon stopped checking the papers when Jihyo suddenly mentioned Jeongyeon's name.

It's been a week since she last saw her and that didn't really bothered me. Well except for the dreams, Nayeon kept dreaming about it every single night and as the day passes by she started to remember the things that happened last year in Las Vegas.

Her hair before was still the same as now and she still looks so hot.

"Nayeon are you listening?" Jihyo flickered her fingers infront of Nayeon's face and she looked at her with confused face.

"Ah sorry, what did you say?" Jihyo looked at Nayeon with an unreadable emotion on her face. Nayeon just showed Jihyo her peace fingers.

"Are you thinking about Jeongyeon again?" Jihyo smirked when she asked that question. Nayeon knows she's going to tease her more if she tried to defend herself so she just didn't mind what she said and continued signing the papers.

"Don't forget to call her okay" Nayeon then stopped again on what she's doing, surprised at what she heard. She then looked at Jihyo who was busy tapping on her phone.

"Why me? I got a lot of things to do" her right eyebrow arched like she didn't think that calling Jeongyeon was a big deal.

"Why not?" Jihyo didn't seem to be convinced at what Nayeon said.

"You're my secretary!" she didn't realized her voice raised and Jihyo puts her phone in her pocket and was still unbothered.

"Just do it Nayeon and also don't you think that I didn't know that you got Ms. Yoo's phone number" Nayeon was about to call her again but she already left the room. She just sighed as she relaxed her back on the chair then Jihyo's last words finally absorbs in Nayeon's head.

Wait. How did she know?! Did Jeongyeon told her? Omyghad.

Nayeon looked at her phone that was on the top of the table beside her bag and she breathed first before taking her phone.

"Should I call her now" another deep breath left her mouth, opening the contacts in her phone, her finger slowly scrolling the screen.

Nayeon was still staring at Jeongyeon's name that was displayed on the screen. Doubting if she should call the latter or maybe later but her company needs Jeongyeon now so she decided to dial her number.

Ms. Yoo dialing...

Nayeon was nervous thinking if Jeongyeon will take her call but after just a minute she picked up the call.

"Hello" her voice was so soothing that Nayeon stayed quiet for a minute. It sounds like Jeongyeon just woke up.

"Hello who is this?" her voice sounds so sleepy and before Jeongyeon could hang up the call Nayeon realizes she wasn't talking.

"Good morning Ms. Yoo" Nayeon trying to calm herself because she's feeling anxious while talking to Jeongyeon.

"Oh good morning Ms. Im" Jeongyeon yawns and her voice sounds so blithe and Nayeon couldn't stop smiling.

"Did I wake you up?" she really hopes that Jeongyeon is not like her when someone wakes her up she becomes a beast.

"Kind of but it's okay" she took a deep breath. Good thing.

"Uhm so we need you to be here now because the pictorials will be starting later 1-5 pm"

"Oh yeah I'll be there in a hour" Nayeon was about to talk when she hears a long beeping noise. She looks at her phone and Jeongyeon ended the call. Wait did she just end the call without saying goodbye? How ungrateful.

Nayeon snapped at her thought when she realized what she was thinking. It's not a big deal if Jeongyeon just hang up a call why does it feels too big deal to her.

"God Im Nayeon" she immediately distracted herself by checking the pile of papers that was given to her by Jihyo so that she wouldn't think much more about the call but it kinda annoyed her that Jeongyeon ended the call without saying goodbye.

Just stop thinking about it Nayeon it's not big deal.

-

As soon as she finished checking the papers her tired eyes are slowly closing and as she relaxed her back on her swivel chair, Nayeon then took a deep breath. God her right hand is now numb and she couldn't feel anything.

Nayeon was slowly falling asleep when she heared the door swang open indicates that someone is coming inside the room but she didn't took a minute to take a glance of who the person was she just let herself rest and she couldn't resist the tiredness slowly absorbing in her body.

"Yah I couldn't believe you could sign all this papers in just a day" Nayeon hardly opened her eyes just to see Jihyo looking shocked at the pile of papers that were done checked on her table.

"I'm t-tired Jihyo" Nayeon's voice was so low that it almost felt like a whisper. Jihyo looks at her before walking towards Nayeon's direction.

"Yah I still couldn't believe it CEO Im Nayeon?! The lazy Ceo I have ever known can manage to check all this papers in just 5 hours?" her voice was amuzed and Nayeon just responded her with a hum as she feel the sleepiness slowly taking over her body.

"5 hours?" Nayeon asked her eyes closed. She can feel Jihyo sitting beside her but she didn't took a minute again to open her eyes just to look at Jihyo.

"It's already 4 pm Nayeon" she said but it took Nayeon minutes before she realized what Jihyo said.

"What 4 hours?" Nayeon looked at Jihyo her eyes half open and she nodded. Nayeon rest back again as she tried to fight this sleepiness that she's feeling. Then she remembered something.

"Did she come?" Jihyo was quiet for a few seconds maybe thinking about the person who Nayeon asked about and as minutes passes by it's getting harder to fight what she feel.

"Yeah she did" a faint smile form in her  lips. God Jeongyeon was also the reason why Nayeon checked all this papers and here she is smiling just the thought that she did came to the company. Well she's the ambassador. Why wouldn't she?

"Well that's good" Nayeon's voice slowly drops as she starts to slumber on her sleep.

-

Jihyo was smiling looking at her friend who was already snoring so she held her hands at her hair and starts brushing the latter's hair she looks at the pile of papers on the table and a smile form in her lips before looking at the girl that was peacefully sleeping.

"You did a great job Nayeon. You should tell me the reason why you're fast finishing checking this papers" she took the pile of papers that was already checked by Nayeon and she slowly walks to the door.

Before she closes the door her eyes gazes to Nayeon again.

"Sleepwell bunny" Jihyo said before closing the door.

-

Nayeon woke up feeling a pain in her neck.

"Oh gosh stiff neck" she twisted her neck even though the pain was still lingering to her entire body then she looked outside and it was already dark.

"Oh what time is it now" she hardly took her phone from the table her other hand was still massaging her aching neck.

"8 pm?!" She didn't notice she slept for 4 hours and Jihyo didn't even bother to wake her up.

Nayeon just realized the papers were all gone now it means Jihyo already took them. Even though she can still feel the pain in her neck Nayeon hurriedly put all her belongings in her bag and saw something beside it.

"Eat this up you didn't take your lunch earlier" it's a sticky note and there's a protein bar and a energy drink beside it.

"Caring Jihyo" Nayeon said smiling before putting them in the bag and rushes to go outside.

The company was so quiet now because all the workers already went to there homes and also Jihyo.

"Why didn't that girl even think to wake me up" Nayeon said entering the elevator. Her neck was still on pain because of the uncomfortable position she did when she was sleeping earlier.

"Maybe I'm the only one left here" Nayeon whispered taking her phone out of her bag then suddenly the elevator stops.

"Wow that was fast" Nayeon was about to walk outside when suddenly a person was also about to enter the elevator.

"Yah!" Nayeon shouted frightened then the person infront of her jump out because of her shout.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were some kind of ghost" Nayeon feel herself panting so she touched where her heart is located and it's beating crazily.

"I'm sorry if I scared you" her body frozed in placed hearing that person's voice.

"Ms. Yoo?" Nayeon looked up at her and her eyes were staring at Nayeon's. She immediately cleared her throat as she stepped a little inches away so Jeongyeon can ride in the elevator.

"Why are you still here?" Nayeon asked when Jeongyeon was finally inside and Nayeon didn't even dare to look at her.

"Oh I took some time to sleep in the photoshoot room and I didn't notice the time" she just nodded her head as an answer to her and silence took over them.

Both of them were silent but Nayen could feel her heart beating fast and crazy as the thought that Yoo Jeongyeon was here beside her today. Everything was alright she thought they're almost at the first floor when everything went black.

"Ahhhhh what happened" Nayeon screamed on top of her lungs as she sat down on the cold floor hugging herself and  tears were starting to stream down to her porcelain face and her body was already shaking. She's scared of the dark.

"Ms. Im" Jeongyeon opens her flashlight and she looked shocked seeing Nayeon sitting on the elevator floor with her poor state she hurriedly went closer to her. Nayeon can feel Jeongyeon's hands starting to wipe her tears away from her eyes and even in the panicking state she was shocked in what she did next.

"Don't cry. Don't be scared I'm always here with you" she said in a soft voice while encircling her arms around Nayeon's body and she can feel her breath in ber neck that send shivers down to her spine. Somehow her soothing voice starts to calm Nayeon down.

How can you do this to me Yoo Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon and a smile formed on her lips. Their eyes were locked to each other. Nayeon doesn't have the strength to look away from those tantalizing eyes it feels like she was hypnotized. She caressed her hair slowly as she looks at Nayeon again her smile was still on her lips.

Why does everything she does felt so familiar.

"Don't worry Nayeon I'll be here with you"

-SCHOOL IS STARTING TO STRESS THE FREAK OUT OF ME!!! BUT SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! I WILL ALWAYS THANK EVERYONE FOR READING AND VOTING THIS STORY OF MINE! THIS STORY WOULDN'T COME THIS FAR IF IT ISN'T BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!🐧🦁🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
40.3K 684 11
Kim Dahyun planned her future with enough intricacy that she doubt she'd even fail. Minatozaki Sana does not belong in that plan. But somehow, she fo...
1.4K 149 39
Nayeon saw Jeongyeon in her dream but she don't remember her face... Jeongyeon then marry her due to some reasons... But they fell in love. CHARACTER...
20.2K 683 24
She doesn't look like the type of person to go out drinking because she wants to and she definitely doesn't look like the type of person to drink for...