Breaking The Bully โšŠ Enhypen...

By solivagante

She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as... More

Book Trailer
Prologue
โœ— 1 โœ—
โœ— 2โœ—
โœ— 3 โœ—
โœ— 4 โœ—
โœ— 5 โœ—
โœ— 6 โœ—
โœ— 7 โœ—
โœ— 8 โœ—
โœ— 9 โœ—
โœ— 10 โœ—
โœ— 11 โœ—
โœ— 12 โœ—
โœ— 13 โœ—
โœ— 14 โœ—
โœ— 15 โœ—
โœ— 16 โœ—
โœ— 17 โœ—
โœ— 18 โœ—
โœ— 19 โœ—
โœ— 20 โœ—
โœ— 21 โœ—
โœ— 22 โœ—
โœ— 23 โœ—
โœ— 24 โœ—
โœ— 25 โœ—
โœ— 26 โœ—
โœ— 27 โœ—
โœ— 28 โœ—
โœ— 29 โœ—
โœ— 31 โœ—
โœ— 32 โœ—
โœ— 33 โœ—
โœ— 34 โœ—
โœ— 35 โœ—
โœ— 36 โœ—
โœ— 37 โœ—
โœ— 38 โœ—
โœ— 39 โœ—
โœ— 40 โœ—
โœ— 41 โœ—
โœ— 42 โœ—
โœ— 43 โœ—
โœ— 44 โœ—
โœ— 45 โœ—
โœ— 46 โœ—
โœ— 47 โœ—
โœ— 48 โœ—
โœ— 49 โœ—
โœ— 50 โœ—
โœ— 51 โœ—
โœ— 52 โœ—
โœ— 53 โœ—
โœ— 54 โœ—
โœ— 55 โœ—
โœ— 56 โœ—
โœ— 57 โœ—
โœ— 58 โœ—
โœ— 59 โœ—
โœ— 60 โœ—
โœ— 61 โœ—
โœ— 62 โœ—
โœ— 63 โœ—
โœ— 64 โœ—
โœ— Epilogue โœ—

โœ— 30 โœ—

4.5K 286 140
By solivagante

At the beginning of this night, I had made the mistake into thinking that the disaster from the party has end but as the clock reached 12 o'clock, I realized it was far from over.

Apparently, I was stupid to think that and Jay didn't seemed to be concern that bringing me in his house was an accident waiting to happen. According to my last grasp on the common sense, I was smiling to Jay before it dropped at the disturbance.

"Is that your girlfriend?", the owner of the voice from behind me asked. This time, more calmer.

When the sound of laughter around me suddenly increased, I glanced up briefly to find at least four guys in varying heights pointing at me. One of them has a slightly chubby cheeks and the other reminds me of ponyo.

The third one wores a light brown beanie and he looked quite intimidating with his sharp brows. It looks like he was permananently frowning. But at my bewildered look, he's currently laughing with the others as Jay tried to shush them.

"There's someone sleeping upstairs, guys", Jay said, making me look at him for his sense of priority when it comes to Jungwon.

And the last one, I have to crane up my head to study him properly due to his height. He must probably be the most good looking out of them in my opinion. How can he have that beautiful eyes in contrast to his sharp features?

They were all accompanied by Heeseung who raised his hands up at my stare at him, "Sorry, they keep on insisting there was more stock of food in your home, so here we are"

"Wow", Jay expressed how happy he was to see them, "I feel so appreciated that you wanted to see me because of that stupid reason"

They just shared a look before the one with beautiful eyes shrugged and walks up to him, "Will you not introduce us to your girlfriend?"

"About her?", Heeseung started hesitantly, coming around the table to join me and Jay.

Jay briefly looked at him as he was the one to talk next, "Look, I'm really sorry because you mis -"

"Are you trying to tell we misunderstood everything?", the one with a frown asked, stopping Jay in midsentence.

"Yes?", I speak up for myself, but why do I felt so incredibly shy under their observation?

For a moment, it sounded like they didn't understand me before suddenly they were all turning to seat in front of us and were peering to see me closer as if I was the most interesting thing in the world right now.

"Then why would she be here in your house?", the chubby cheeks asked, gesturing at me.

"You've never let in any girl here except for your mom", the ponyo added, and he was smiling at me.

It felt like he was the kind of guy you will be comfortable with easily.

"And that kind of dress was too suggestive for the two of you", the beautiful eyes pointed and the comment was enough to bring a still silence across the kitchen.

Almost instantly there was a hand on my arm, trying to draw me away from my seat, "You all stay here guys, I'll just make her change"

As Jay quickly brought me to the stairs, I covered my face with my hands as the embarassment finally ceased. On top of that, I could hear the unfamiliar visitors now interrogating Heeseung.

It took a while to forced my heart rate to slow with deep breaths when I was finally sitting at the edge of Jay's bed and he was searching through his closet with a huff.

"The next time you go into a party, make sure you're ready and not like this, you're even stupider at going with that Jessica", he chastised me before passing me a pair of sweat shirt and pants.

Then led me to the bathroom at the side for me to change, but before I do, I cleared my throat and ask him, "Who were those guys?"

He drew in a sharp breath, "Our friends from Japan. They're nice. Just good at teasing me all the time"

"Jay", I began cautiously, my voice low, "Is it okay for me to be here?"

When he spoked, his voice was lower as he assured, "You'll be more than welcome than they are, don't worry"

"Thank you", I said quietly as he closed the door on the bathroom and left me there.

While I changed to a too long sweat pants, I folded it up a bit to my ankle and the shirt looks huge on me that I had to tuck it in. I tried my best not to think of Jay but I was in trouble, finding myself lost between hating him and loving this new side that he was showing to me.

My mind occupied the irrational thought that he would revert back to the old him, but that wasn't the case.

When he returned, not even seconds later after I come out of the bathroom, he explained, "The guys want to meet you. Would it be okay?"

"Yes", I murmured as he took my hand and guided me out of his room.

"Seat next to me, alright?", he said as he led me down the stairs and into the kitchen where the four guys looks to be raiding the cupboard along the fridge.

Heeseung was cooking something by the stove and instead of worrying over my lack of voice, I can't help smiling when they all greeted me in unison. The chubby cheeks now was waving a chips in my way.

"By the way, I'm Taki", he introduced himself finally with a smile.

"I'm Nicholas", the one with an intimidating face raised a hand.

"And I'm Ej", the ponyo face said, already smiling.

And before the last one could introduce himself, Jay did the job for him, "That's K. Don't bother ask his real name. He's so sensitive about it"

"Sorry about earlier anyway", this K said to me, looking into my direction, "We were just surprised to see a girl in Jay's house"

"It's okay", I assured him.

With a nod from him, I tried not to tense when Jay told me to go at the living room because he said he'll be catching up to them and it would surely make me feel out of place, so I went there and sat, listening to the conversations from them in the kitchen.

This was all so new to me. I can never achieve this before in only one night at my life in province.

Imagine I'd been almost molested and now was brought into the safety of his house, only to meet his friends then now I was wearing his clothes while I was listening to their voices.

But I wasn't left too long in my own because Heeseung appeared with two cups of ramen before he sat beside me and offered the other one.

"Need a company?", he asked as he started slurping the spicy soup.

"It's up to you", I muttered faintly, looking down at the ramen and it reminds me of Jake.

I wanted to tell him what's happening right now. But just how I was going to go about doing that when my phone is in Jessica's bag?

Noticing my silence, the nice guy who was now seated at my side, leaned in towards me, "It's okay if you don't want to eat it. I do not mind"

"I'm just tired is all", I admitted. This night was certainly the most eventful in my life.

"I'll walk you to Jay's room", Heeseung offered as if able to read my thoughts, "He told me what happened"

"Nah, it's okay. Go on eat for now", I insisted, even as I clung to his hand as he helped me to my feet.

My hand found it's place into the crook of his elbow as he helped me up the stairs, "I can always cook one in my unit again. Your rest is more important"

"Well, it's not your job to worry about me. You're not even the owner of this unit", I pointed out, getting shy for it was so sweet of him to even open the door of Jay's room for me.

"This feels like a second home to me, though", he reasoned to me, and I couldn't help but smile a little, "So let me help you now"

"Alright fine", I sighed as if he wasn't already helping me, "But I have one question"

"Go ahead"

I stopped hesitantly, gnawing on my bottom lip before asking, "Why are you so nice that I feel like you're an angel?"

He burst out into a round of a shy chuckles and the sound was so warm that I struggled not to let my smile grow in return.

I wasn't sure I'd ever met a person whose laugh was such a beautiful sound.

Be aware of your own friend, Jay... What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 23.1K 43
โ€ž๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
381K 45.7K 28
a story of a girl who loves to go to the playground just to see her crush every 9 at night ended up facing a crisis in her life. She was struggling t...
105K 5.8K 51
- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 #ENHYPEN, #1 #PARKJONGSEONG | two old academic rivals who hate each other the most in the world are forced into a contract tha...
1.6M 127K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...