Saranghae *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up wi... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
💜 Note 💜

*18*

1.1K 68 51
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The next morning I find myself alone in bed with Hobi. He's still asleep and a furnace so I snuggle closer and drift off to that half awake state. His arms tighten around me in his sleep. Later, I don't have a clue how much later, he wakes me up. He stares deeply into my eyes and then kisses me softly, just some light pressure. The action is so sweet I wrap my arms around him, molding myself to him and his warmth. 

"Good morning Angel. How did you sleep?" His voice lulls me into a trance, one where we don't leave this bed. He boops my nose and it pulls me back to the here and now. "I slept great. You were here with me." I whisper, kissing his throat. He chuckles, "go lie on your back please?" He questions me. So I turn to my back, arms next to me, waiting curiously at what he wants. 

"See? You can be a good girl." He rasps, clearly affected thinking back to our last encounter in this bed. "In the middle please?" And looking questioningly at him I scoot to the middle. "Close your eyes, please?" I give him one long hard stare and then shut my eyes. My blood flows a little faster, and then I feel his finger trail softly over my forehead down my nose. His trail continues slowly down my body. 

"Tell me what you feel?" He whispers. And his voice catches in his throat. He's very affected somehow and nothing sexual has happened yet. My curiosity is piqued, "you're touching me." It leaves me on a breath, he just caressed over the swell of a breast. "Tell me exactly please?" And he sounds sexy, my hearing heightened because of the loss of sight. And touch is electrifying. 

"Fuck," I moan as I feel him palm both pleasure mounds. Stroking and caressing I moan and arch my back. But something feels weird. Not bad weird, but strange nonetheless. His exploration continues, "I'm waiting, Angel." A little annoyed now, "sorry but it feeeels...," and I moan long, he's almost where I want him the most. The itch I feel for him to touch me inside is strong. 

"So fucking good," my breath stutters and he chuckles darkly on the left of me and I realize he sounds farther away then right next to me on the bed. And then the touch I want the most and I open my legs instinctively, giving more room, but somehow I don't think he needs it. My curiosity starts to grow to exceptional proportions turning my head to the left. I'm about to open my eyes. "Just wait a little longer please?" He whispers softly and I resist the urge to open them. 

Moaning I claw at the sheets, his touch leaves for a second and then it feels like he uses his tongue but I don't feel his hair tickling my thighs. What? How is that possible? And just as I'm done with keeping my eyes closed, I feel two long digits push into me. "Okay," and he sounds strained, "you can watch."

Opening my eyes slowly I'm confused for a second. Hobi is standing three steps away from the bed, palming himself, watching me intently. And I still feel fingers slide in and out of me, just as the bundle of nerves is being rubbed. And he is not touching me. I think I like this ability. Narrowing my eyes a little, I bite my lip and caress myself. His eyes narrow as well as he follows my hands. 

Watching him, I let him consume my mind and I feel a faint connection. His breath hitches and I believe he feels what I do to my body. I smile slyly at him and add my hand and fingers on my sex and his knees buckle as soon as I rub. He finds his balance again and stares deeply into my eyes. Staring back, challenging him to hold out the longest. He changes his moves and the build up of the pleasure intensifies. 

Glaring at him I change my movements and so we challenge each other for the next few minutes. I'm not planning on losing but I'm so close I can barely keep it at bay. In the end I do win as Hobi falls to his knees as he throbs hard in his hand. He's panting hard and I watch his movements eagerly as he milks himself. His breathing slowly returns and he winks at me and then leaves the room. 

The next one to enter is Jungkook and he halts in his tracks as sees what I'm doing. I haven't stopped touching myself. I just slowed down, hoping Hobi would join me on the bed. But Hobi is gone now, so I fix Kookie with a sultry gaze. Kookie only has a towel around his waist, and it moves as his member twitches. My free hand begins to abuse a nipple and I moan long at the feeling. 

I see his resolve crumble so fast he yanks the towel away and jumps on the bed. Head between my legs, and he pulls me towards him. Next he bats my hand away and dives in. His tongue his hot and warm but I can't enjoy it for long. What Hobi did to me has primed and armed my body, so my climax washes over me after 15 heavenly seconds of Kookie's skillful tongue. He licks everything I give, groaning at the taste and amount. Hobi walks in just as Jungkook lifts his head and plans to crawl over me. 

"Sorry but you don't have the time Jungkook." Hobi chuckles, whining I lean up on my elbows and whisper into Jungkook's ear. "I wouldn't say no to a quickie." Sucking on his earlobe after. He shudders, and freezes in place. Looking at his face I suppress my smile. He looks funny, indecisive. For one he's scared of Hobi. And second, he really wants to love me. 

"Come on get up. You have work today." And Hobi snaps his fingers at Jungkook. And I see the cocky side of him come out. Like the last time in a hotel room. "So only you two get an orgasm? What about me?" He pouts over me and he's adorable. "I'm sorry. You can have one later." Hobi comes closer to the bed and Jungkook finally moves. Sitting on his heels he fixes Hobi with a challenging stare. "No I'm going to have one now." And he grabs my waist, flips me, helps me to my knees only and proceeds to push into me slowly. And I imagine he is still staring at Hobi, the imagery has me moaning long. "Faster please. I said a quickie. Those are hard and fast." 

And I can't utter another sound as he thrusts so fast and hard he steals my voice. Ripples of pleasure shoot to my limbs and I feel the flutters center in my sex, my g-spot abused constantly. My sex rippling in orgqsm has him go a little harder and then he stills as his orgasm shoots into me. Clenching over and over I pant through it, slowly regaining my breath. 

Slumping completely down, Jungkook follows me and presses me into the mattress. He kisses my neck and caresses me softly. He rolls off me and I can breathe a little better. "So. Did you get it out of your system?" I hear Hobi speak. He sounds annoyed and I chuckle. Craning my neck I can look up at him. He smiles softly at me and then switches his gaze back to Jungkook. 

His face turns stern as he stares at the younger's face. "Oh yeah." Jungkook chuckles. I feel like teasing Hobi some more so I roll closer to Jungkook who lies on his back, arm over his eyes. I quickly straddle him before anything else can happen. He lifts his arm and head in surprise and looks up at me. He bites his lip as I grind into him. He grabs my waist and I hear Hobi sigh in annoyance. Good. That's what I want, smiling to myself. I slowly look through my lashes up at him. He looks down on Jungkook, but he isn't fazed and I feel him harden beneath me. 

Reaching for Hobi I trail my fingers down his chest, over his stomach, Hobi looks at my face and I see him trying hard to not smile. "Why do you have to be naughty now, Angel?" He questions me as he caresses my cheek. I shrug my shoulders and feel Jungkook's fingers dig into my hips as he lifts me up and then back down. The stretch feels as good as the first time, moaning, challenging Hobi with a sultry look. 

"I know I said a quickie, but I want more. Join us?" I purr up at him. Moaning as Jungkook rotates his hips, hitting deeper spots. "I've missed you guys so much. I love you. Now love me?" Taking my face in his hands he bends down and gives me a quick kiss. "Fine, finish this. I'll get everything ready for breakfast." And he turns on the spot and leaves the room. 

Kookie claims my attention right away as he sits up and kisses me deeply and hard. Winding my legs around him I grind my hips and he does the same. His teeth scrape my throat and then he nibbles and nips my collar bones. When I feel him grow bigger I hug him tight and he does the same. My ribs get crushed but I don't care, my orgasm slams into me when he rubs my g-spot relentlessly. He groans loudly in my ear when he feels me squeezing him over and over. He pulls me down hard as he twitches in his second release. 

Slumping forwards I bury my face in his neck. Leaving small kisses I revel in the after glow. His hands aren't still and caress my back up and down. Breathing slows down and when I don't feel like I ran a marathon I detach myself from him. I get off the bed, or I won't come out of it at all and I want to spend my day with Hobi. It sounded like only Jungkook needed to go to work. 

Starting the shower I get under the water and seconds later Jungkook joins me. We wash ourselves, I watch his hands caress and slide over his skin. After we dry together and then I leave him for my closet. Ripped jeans and a hoodie and I'm done. My boots and I join Hobi and Jungkook in the kitchen. 

Seeing the sliced fruit I give Hobi a thank you kiss. Adding yogurt I eat and listen as the two boys bicker. Jungkook doesn't want to go to work and spend the day with me. He's sweet but there will be plenty of days where he can spend them with me. I'm not going anywhere, bonded to him. And he lives here now, so we see each other daily. He can't complain, the other four boys have it harder. They've been bonded longer than him and now have to deal with 4 other girls. 

Tomorrow I'm finally meeting the detective assigned to Jimin's case. Mike let me know he made contact with the police and now they want to meet with me. I'm nervous but I can't show anyone. The others still don't know what it is that Opal has over him. Quickly cleaning the kitchen together, Hobi shoos Jungkook towards the door and I laugh. It looks funny, Hobi is having a hard time shoving the muscle bunny from his spot. 

I let him struggle for a minute and then walk past both, out the door to the elevator. Silence follows me and when the elevator dings in arrival, "you two coming? Or am I going alone?" I yell as I step in and hold the door, waiting. Scrambling noises reach me before both try to get through the door. After two minutes of struggling, Jungkook is the first to join me. Of course, shaking my head at him he looks confused and then he sees Hobi's face. The older man isn't too happy with him right now, I see Jungkook swallow in fear. 

Hobi ignores Jungkook and side hugs me to him, increasing the space between kookie and myself. Is he jealous? Why? I asked him to join us? He didn't accept, so he can't complain. The elevator halts and the doors open, it's the same woman as last time. She eyes Jungkook with interest, next she inspects Hobi and the look is the same as with Kookie. She doesn't spare me a second glance but I don't care. 

The doors close and as we ride down she watches both men, but mostly Jungkook. He inches closer to me and I wrap my arm around his waist. I see her eyes narrow and she purses her lips. She really doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual. They are mine, so she needs to back off. It feels like eternity passed us by when we finally reach the lobby. The lady leaves first and we exit as well. 

Jungkook gets into the car waiting for him after kissing me goodbye. Hobi regards me intently but I don't rise to his scrutiny. "Where are we going? I wanted to stay in bed with you today." He pouts, laughing I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "You'll see. You could have joined us." I inform him and he pouts harder, probably regretting not joining. 

The taxi arrives and we get in, giving the driver the address. I snuggle into Hobi and he holds me firmly with one arm. 40 minutes later due to traffic we get out, and seeing the tattoo palor Hobi's eyes light up. We enter and it's a calm morning, barely anyone is in the shop. Hobi hands me a folded piece of paper and I open it and am suprised but I love it. It somehow suits him. Force of nature, one you should fear if he ever gets going.

We get helped and I explain what I want and we follow him to a station, "so where?" And Hobi points at the inside of my right thigh. The artist prepares everything and when he gets back with the stencil, I take my pants off. Giving my okay after inspecting it in the mirror. Hobi keeps me silent company, watching the artist. Hours later he is finally finished and it's dark outside. I pay and we leave the shop. We wait hand in hand for the taxi and 30 minutes later we arrive home. 

Riding the elevator up, my stomach grumbles in hunger and Hobi laughs. Jungkook is home already and he has put his and Hobi's luggage away. "Let's order food." I command and Jungkook jumps up and grabs his phone. He taps away and after 5 minutes he announces food is on its way. 

Settling into the couch, we watch a random kdrama but instead of watching the screen I rest my head back and close my eyes. Hobi wakes me an hour later, and I look around groggily, Jungkook comes walking towards us with two bags full of food. Hobi returns from the kitchen with plates and chopsticks. 

They make me a plate and hand it to me. I eat and watch them enjoy the food, especially Jungkook. That boy can eat, but his body needs it, working out as hard as he does. Talking as we eat I slowly get some stories of their tour. I'm happy they had fun performing overseas for ARMY. I help them clean and then we settle in for a movie. Halfway through the movie I'm yawning non stop, so I excuse myself and enter the bathroom. A quick shower and my nightly routine. I wish them goodnight and crawl into bed. 

Five minutes later the bed dips and I know at least one of them is here. I think I know who it is, and his smell confirms it. Hobi, peeling the covers off me he makes me roll to my back as he hovers over me. "Hello Angel. Ready for me to love you?" He whispers his hot breath fanning my face. He makes himself at home between my legs and then claims my lips in a kiss that starts sweet and evolves into a hard deep one. 

His fingers find my sex, but as soon as he feels I'm already wet, he moves his hand away to be replaced my his hips. He caresses the hair out of my face and then stares deeply into my eyes. Drowning into them he pushes in and the burn is intense. When he's flush up against me he claims my lips and moves. Slow and deep, and his tongue mimics his hip movement, stroking into me with purpose. 

He loves me slowly for a long time and my orgasm builds in the same pace. He speeds up his thrusts when I feel him grow harder and I look deeply into his eyes and the pleasure and love that shine at me is my undoing and I clasp and squeeze his rigid, hard member in my orgasm. He can't keep his in and he chases it with three more thrusts. He lets his body weight press me into the mattress for a few moments and then rolls off the bed. He leaves the room and I doze off. 

Something wet pulls me out of my slumber. But it's short-lived. As soon as the wetness disappears I sink back into oblivion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...
25.4K 956 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
15.2K 577 18
In a world where everyone has a soulmate, soulmate groups are nothing extraordinary. Everyone gets a soulmark at the age of ten to prepare for the aw...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...