Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Prologue:

8.3K 111 46
By LaskehHasmet

Yo, my name was Carlos Garcia born to a middle class family with no cliche things and stuff. Just your pretty normal boring average Joe in a world where life gives you nothing. Then one day, I was just walking along down the road minding my own business. Until stupidly, I didn't know that I stepped on a man hole with the lid open. How can anyone be so dumb leaving the lid open, that's preposterous!!? Sigh, then again it's my fault for not looking down at the pathway while texting my friend. Before I fell to my sudden doom, a blue light blinded my eyes, and that's where my interesting journey started.

Somewhere....
A planet similar to Earth but different in terms of the position of the continents. In a green lush forest, a portal emitting a faint glow opened up as an individual came out of it. Crashing down to the ground, the boy let out a groan before looking up to where the portal was as it slowly closed leaving the boy alone. The boy slowly stood up as he observed his surroundings, suddenly a grey luminescent square popped up in front of him. This, understandably, startled him. Putting aside his fears he began observing the curious square.
PROCESSING

He rose his brows before he waited for the luminescent square to finish it's process. Not long after a ring was heard in Carlo's head. He looked at the screen before him.

Congratulations host you receive a simple system... Plz wait a moment...... You receive a message host...

Carlos' eyes widened as he saw this, he closed his eyes and proceeded to collect his thoughts. "So this is the system that everyone is talking about it, though it seems so simple compared to the ones I heard about", Carlos thinks to himself. If he was another person with a different perspective he or she would be complaining and throwing childish tantrums because the system is so simple, but to Carlos he was different, instead of throwing a childish tantarum, he just accepted it since it was given to him, why waste without knowing its capabilities. As Carlos assessed the system, he saw it was the same from the video games he played before but simpler. Before he closed the system, he saw a notification. Curious as to what was contained in the notification, he opened it.
PROCESSING

He rose his brows before he waited for the luminescent square to finish it's process. Not long after a ring was heard in Carlo's head. He looked at the screen before him.

Congratulations host you receive a simple system... Plz wait a moment...... You receive a message host...

He opened it.

The message opened stating:

Dear host,
Let's keep this short, simple, and straight forward. Enjoy your life to the fullest that's it. And don't complain and throw tantarums at me fool, the system isn't as simple as it may first seem, but you may find that out on your own in time. Congrulations also boy, from your friendly neighbourhood, ROB.

Carlos just stared at the message speechless, thinking about the fact that he was given a second chance at life. He prayed to God and the entity thanking them before he proceeded to interact with the system. His first thought was to find out if the system had any inventory function. He found the inventory storage and promptly opened it. As he pressed the inventory button, a box appeared in front of him. He looked at the box, despite its normal appearance if you just looked inside of it, it was a bottomless pit. As he proceed to open the box before the screen appeared in front of him showing what's inside the box. As usual nothing was there except a package, he proceeded to touch the package revealing a set of items. The list of items he got:
-Zaku III 3x

-Blacklight Virus

-NOD MCV

-SCVs 3x

Random Tech Skill
ID Dungeon
Unknow Crystal
20 Stat points
Arc reactor

Carlos whistled, thinking he got good loot with a super power and skill as well. Carlos remembered the rest of the items he was familiar with, some of these came from different sci fi fiction. "HMMM.. Not bad, not bad at all.", Carlos said with a smirk on his face. As he looked around he noticed the sky had 2 moons orbiting the planet. "So I really was isekaid huh, heh who cares as long I get to live.", Carlos mutters as he proceeded to bring out the NOD MCV and 3 SCVs. Carlos stares at the vehicles, he pretty much appreciated the details sadly the designer didn't do justice. Carlos sighed since there's no one to complain about his troubles to. So he ordered his unit to start clearing the area, while he deployed the MCV. As he looked at his command center, he spotted something appearing on the right side of his screen. A notification rang inside his head, he inwardly accepts the notice.
[DO YOU WANT TO INTERGRATE THE ARC AND ZAKU III ON NOD TECH?]

He thought about the prons and cons for a bit, after a while he accepted it. The screen vanished and Carlos sensed something went in him. He looked at his inventory to find out the items were gone. That means they are needing integrated or added into his arsenal. Carlos smiles as he looks at his base wondering the future ahead him.

Carlos POV

I looked at my base, still constructing. While I waited I wanted to check something.
"Stats"
A gray screen appeared in front of me.

Carlos Garcia
HP- 1300/1300
MP- 210/210
LVL-1
STR (Strength) -12
DEX (Dexterity) – 9
VIT (Vitality) – 13
INT (Intelligence) – 9
MEN (Mentality) – 6
Points:20

SKILLS
Commanding - 2, Management- 1, ?????
As I check my stats, my brows raise as I saw an unidentified skill. I tried to press it but it didn't tell me much other than rejecting my request, I closed it afterwards and went to oversee the construction of the base. The base was up and running with the help of nanites. Carlos manage to finish setting up his base in no time. Factories are up and running producing rows upon rows of units for such a warthogs, apcs, scorpion tanks and refitted avatars. Barracks where it produces Batch upon batch of humanoid robots refitted with NOD weaponry and armour. Power plants producing energy thanks to the ARC reactors embedded with it they produce tons of infinite energy that supplies the base with power. Thanks for the crystal from the inventory which surprises me, adamantium mixed with tiberium making the crystal tough to crack.
I am a patient man and since there are no enemies lying around this planet I'll take my time. As harvesters and SCVs collecting materials for my army. I started to train myself in saitama style training, may be absurd but in due time the results are satisfying. At first it was not easy, since my body is not suitable for this kind of training, after the training my body was hurting soreness attacked both sides of my body. I can't even move a muscle but thanks to the robots which were accompanying me at that time carried my around towards the command center. In there I was put in a bed and slept. This continued days after days of training, as my body began to adapt from the training, during free time I went to the lab continuing my research to modify and strengthen my arsenals. I also check my stats regularly:
Carlos Garcia
HP- 1980/1980
MP- 310/310
LVL-6
STR (Strength) -19
DEX (Dexterity) – 14
VIT (Vitality) – 24
INT (Intelligence) – 13
MEN (Mentality) – 10
Points:0

SKILLS
Commanding - 5, Management- 6, pain tolerance- 3, craftsmanship- 4, innovation- 2, sprint- 2, CQC - 5, adaptability- 3, ID Dungeon- Max, ?????
I noticed that I manage to unlock certain skills if I do such activity like for example sprinting 12 kilometer earned me a sprint skill. As I level up, all my stats are added by one point only, and each level up I acquire 3 stat points. I am still wondering the last skill. It didn't do anything but stuck in the skill section ,however, the system explained to me that, under certain conditions that I can unlock that particular skill. I did everything but nothing changed the only way I can think of it is by leveling up. But it seems to not be enough. Luckily the other day I manage to integrate ID dungeon in my system, so that I can train my body and skills to full potential. I sighed as I closed the screen and went to bed, I can't wait to enter the dungeon to grind some experience.

A/N: The pictures aren't owned by me. Shout-out to General_Demon_Satan for editing this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
971K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1M 44.4K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC