The Time Traveler's Wife (Boo...

By AdriWrites16

"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why... More

Introduction
Meet the siblings! (Season 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Book 2!!
My Imagine book!
Why Vanya stopped talking to Y/n.
Book 3!

Chapter 3

41.5K 629 1.5K
By AdriWrites16

Y/N's POV:

A/n: When something is underlined it is Reginald's thoughts.

After Five and I got tired of answering everyone's questions we decided we need to get some work done. The Apocalypse is coming and we need to put an end to it.

Five and I stand in front of our old bedrooms both kinda nervous to go in. These two rooms consisted of so many childhood memories that we can't help but smile when we think of them. But there were also the bad memories too. Like getting tested on every day.

"Okay, we have to get to work ASAP so let's change out of these clothes, go to the funeral, and then get to work," Five tells me.

I nod and we both walk into our rooms to change. When I open the door a bunch of memories comes flooding back to me. I look around the room to see everything is the same from when I left. My walls are still F/C, my bed is made, my desk still has my Algebra textbook open and my makeup desk is still in the same place.

I walk over to my wardrobe and open the doors to grab some clothes. As I expected, there was only my uniform and nightclothes. I sigh and take a pair of my uniform out of the drawer. For some dumb reason, Dad always made us wear layers of clothes so it was a process to put them on. I grab a white button-up shirt and put it on along with my tie. I then take out the plaid dress and put it over my white shirt and tie. I decided not to wear my blazer for now. I'm surprised these uniforms still fit me. Last time I wore them I was 13. I guess I didn't grow much in the apocalypse.

I take my rings that no longer fit on my finger and walk over to my vanity. I look through the drawers and try to find a necklace. After looking around for a few minutes I find the one I was looking for. It was a necklace Five had given me for our 12th birthday one year. It had an hourglass and a brain charm on it. I used to wear it all the time except for when we went on missions. Dad made us take off all jewelry when we were training or on missions.

I slip the rings onto the necklace and hold it in my hand. I was about to walk downstairs to go meet up with Five, but before I can I hear a familiar whoosh behind me. I turn around to see Five sitting on my bed. I smile and walk towards him.

"I hate these uniforms. I can't wait to get different clothes," I say as I sit next to him.

"Really? I like how yours looks on you. Especially the dress," Five says as he looks me up and down.

"I guess I like the schoolboy shorts on you," I say with a little laugh.

"I'm surprised they still fit us. I would think they would be too small," Five says.

"I don't think we grew much height-wise."

I hold up the necklace with my rings on it and show it to Five. He smiles and takes it. I turn around and lift up my hair. He wraps the necklace around my neck and clips it together.

"Where is yours?" I ask him as I tuck the necklace under my dress.

He pulls his necklace out from under his sweater vest that has his wedding ring on it. His was on the chain I got him as a late birthday gift when we were 12. It was just a plain gold chain but Five always loved it. I smile and he tucks it back under his shirt.

I take Five's hand and he blinks us downstairs. I look around and see the same old furniture we have always had. I also see a painting of 13 year old Five and I above the fireplace. In the painting, I was sitting in a chair and Five was standing behind me with his hands on my shoulder.

"Nice to know Dad didn't forget us," Five says.

I turn around and see he is talking to Vanya.

"We read your book, by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing. Thought it was pretty good, all things considered."

"Yeah, definitely ballsy giving up the family secrets. Sure that went over well," I say as I walk over to Five and Vanya.

"They hate me," she says looking down.

"Oh, there are worse things that can happen," Five says.

"You mean like what happened to Ben?" Vanya ask.

All of us were silent. I lift my head and look at Vanya.

"Was it bad?"

She slowly starts to nod her head. Five and I both just frown and look down.

"I'm going outside. You know...to get some fresh air," I say.

Vanya looks up and nods her head.

"I'll come with you," Five says.

Five blinks us to the back door and hands me an umbrella.

"I don't need one," I tell Five.

I have always liked the feeling of rain hitting against my skin. He nods and we walk outside. Five opens his umbrella and stands under it. I look around the courtyard and turn towards Five.

"Remember how we used to sneak out here at night and practice fighting? We would get the mats out of the training gym and place them all over the ground," I say.

"Yeah. Pogo almost caught us one time," Five says.

"Yeah," I say with a chuckle.

I continue to look around the courtyard. I notice the pavilion in the middle.

"I decorated that for you one year when it was our birthday," Five says.

"Oh yeah. It started to rain so we had to take all the decorations down."

Five and I both smile remembering that night. I then notice a statue in the corner of the courtyard. I walk up to it with Five following behind me. I read the plaque on it.

"Ben Hargreeves... May the darkness within you find peace in the light."

"I'm surprised Dad put Ben and not Number Six," Five says.

"Me too."

I look up at the statue. Raindrops slowly run down it. Memories of Ben and I come rushing back to me. I remember how we used to read together and talk about our favorite books. How we used to help Klaus with his pranks. And how I used to comfort him after he used his powers.

"He didn't deserve to pass away," I say.

"No...he didn't."

"Part of me wishes we were there to say goodbye to him but the other part is kinda grateful we didn't have to witness it," I say.

Five looks at me and grabs my hand. He gives me a little nod while squeezing my hand. I give him one back and we both just stand there in silence. A few minutes later we hear the backdoor open. We turn around to see everyone including Pogo and Mom walking outside. Five and I walk to the others. We all stand in front of Luther in silence.

"Did something happen?" Mom asks with a smile. We all look at mom.

"Dad died... remember?" Allison asks.

Mom's smile immediately turns to a frown, "Oh. Yes, of course."

I look over at Five and see he has the same concerned look on his face that I have. I turn to Diego and tap his shoulder.

"Is Mom okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge," he tells me as he pats my back.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy," Pogo tells Luther.

Luther opens the urn and pours it. A small amount of ashes falls to a pile on the ground. It doesn't even look like all the ashes were in there. I try to hold in my laugh but it didn't work when Klaus let out a little giggle. I couldn't hold it any longer... I start dying of laughter. I look at Klaus to see he is also laughing which makes me laugh harder. Pogo clears his throat and everyone looks at us. Klaus and I immediately stop.

"Probably would have been better with some wind," Luther says.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asks as he looks around. Nobody says anything.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master...and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster. He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him," Diego say.

"Diego," Allison begins to say but Diego doesn't let her finish.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it!"

"Would anyone like anything to eat?" Mom asks as it starts to rain harder.

"No, it's okay, mom," Vanya says.

"Oh, okay"

"Look, you wanna pay your respects," Diego continues to say, "Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now," Luther says as he walks up to Diego.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One!"

"Diego, please don't start," I beg.

Diego turns around and looks at me.

"You too Eight! After all the trauma he put you through. You should be on my side!"

"Shut up Diego," I say.

"Do NOT bring her in this," Five tells Diego.

"You are going to have to live the rest of your god damn life remembering the shit he put you through! Tell me, was there ever a day that passed by where you didn't feel guilty about what Dad made you do?" Diego asks.

I just stand in silence not knowing what to say.

"That's what I thought."

Diego turns around and continues arguing with Luther. I start to feel tears run down my face as I remember all the horrible memories of Dad and what he put me through. Five sees me starting to cry so he takes my hand and pulls me under the umbrella with him.

"Come on, let's go inside," Five says as we start to walk inside.

I turn around a look at Diego one more time.

"FUCK YOU," I yell.

"BOTH OF YOU," I yell as I point to Diego and Luther.

Five holds the door open and I step inside. I immediately start to shiver because of how soken wet I am from the rain. Five notices and takes off his blazer. He puts it around me and smiles.

"Diego is an asshole for doing that. He had no right to bring you into that argument," Five says.

I nod my head and Five gives me a hug, not caring that I am soken wet.  He lifts my chin where I am looking up at him. He leans down and kisses me.

"Stay here I will go grab some dry clothes for you," Five says.

I nod my head and give him a smile. He blinks to my room leaving me in the kitchen. I can feel a tear fall down my cheek. Even if most of the horrible memories are from a long time ago I still get nightmares about them.

17 years ago:

It was 9:30 in the morning and all of us except Vanya are at the bottom of the steps waiting for Dad's cue to start training. We are all still half asleep so Dad is making us run up the training stairs.

Nietzsche once said, "Man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman. A rope over an abyss. It is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling, and halting."

Dad looks at Vanya and nods his head. She puts the whistle to her mouth and blows. We all start running up the stairs, pushing past one another. Of course, Luther is ahead of all of us. He always wins, but today Five and I are determined to beat him.

As much as you must strive for individual greatness, and strive you must, for it won't come to you of its own accord... you must also remember that there is no individual stronger than the collective.

As Five and I are racing up the stairs I try to think of a plan. I take Five's hand and stop him from running any farther.

"Y/N what are you doi-," He begins to say, but I interrupt him.

"Shhh!"

I look up at everyone and focus on them. I get in all of their minds and I reboot them, causing them all to fall on each other.

"Where am I?" Klaus asks.

Luther looks around and smiles when he sees Allison.

"Hey you're kinda cute," he tells her.

"Who are you again?" she asks.

Diego and Ben just lay on the ground confused.

"Hurry! blink us to the top," I say as I grab Five's hand.

He nods and a few seconds later we are standing on the last step while everyone is still halfway down the stairs. Their memory then comes back.

"That's not fair, they cheated," Diego yells.

I smile and flip him off when Dad wasn't looking.

"They adapted," Dad says as he writes down something.

The ties that bind you together make you stronger than you are alone. They will make you impervious to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you. And believe me when I tell you, life will be hard. It will be painful. We can accomplish anything when we accept responsibility together. This is what creates trust.

Later that day Dad tells us that we will be cutting training an hour short. After lunch, he calls all of us to the living room. In there was a man with tattoo equipment and 7 chairs. I look at Five nervously and he grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze. We all sit down in the chairs and watch as the tattoo artist puts everything together. Dad instructs us to take off our blazers and set them on our chairs. We do as he says and look at the tattoo artist.

"Number Four, you are first," Dad says.

Klaus gets up and slowly walks to the tattoo chair. The guy cleans Klaus's wrist and starts making the tattoo. I watch as tears start to fall from Klaus's eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't think about the needle. Think of a happy memory or something to distract you. Remember the time you snuck sleeping pills in Dad's wine during dinner so we can go get Donuts?"  I ask Klaus telepathically.

Klaus lets out a little laugh and looks at me and then at the tattoo. Once he saw the blood he started crying again. A little while later almost everyone was done with their tattoos. Five and I were the only ones left. I talked to everyone in their mind so Dad couldn't hear us. It helped calm down Allison and Ben but not that much for everyone else. Five didn't want to show it but he was really nervous. I could tell because he was pulling his hair and kept squeezing my hand. I also read his mind. Turns out, like Diego, he has a fear of needles.

"Number Five," Dad says.

I squeeze his hand one last time before he gets up and sits in the chair. As soon as the needle touches his arm he hisses in pain and close his eyes.

"Griddy's after this?" I ask him.

"Actually, I saw a new ice cream shop yesterday after the mission. Wanna try it? I heard they have coffee-flavored ice cream."

"Sure!"

A couple of minutes later Five was done and it was my turn. I stand up and walk to the chair. I sit down and the guy cleans my wrists. Everyone watches as the needled goes into my arm. I fell tears come down my eyes as I hiss in pain. Five sees this and grabs one of the chairs.

"Number Five," Dad scolds.

Five just ignores him and puts the chair next to me. He wraps his arms around me and puts my head to his chest so I couldn't see the needle. Dad rolls his eyes and leaves the room. I continue to cry into Five's chest as the guy finishes my tattoo.

"Just squeeze my hand," he whispers to me.

I grab his hand, still silently crying into his chest, and squeeze it. I'm surprised I didn't break his hand. Something about the warmth of being in Five's arms and holding his hand helped me calm down. I look past Five's shoulder and see Diego pointing to his head.

"How is yours going?" Diego asks.

"It hurts so fucking bad."

"I know, but it's almost done. Dad is an asshole for making us do this. I would prefer to be doing training."

"Me too."

"You're done, Miss," the tattoo guy tells me.

I get out of the chair and walk out of the room with Five.

Together, you will stand against the reign of evil.

Present-day:

"Y/N are you okay?"

I jump a little and see it is just Allison. She has one hand on my shoulder and looks at me with a concerned face.

"Yeah... I'm fine," I say.

She gives me a small nod and smiles. Five then blinks downstairs with a new pair of clothes for me. He is also wearing a new blazer.

"Here you go darling," Five says. My eyes widen as I tilt my head towards Allison.

"Darling?" Allison asks.

Five and I just ignore her. I take off Five's blazer and give it back to him but he tells me I could wear it. I smile and walk to my bathroom. I change out of my wet clothes and hang them in my bathtub so they can dry. I put on the dry uniform Five gave me and his blazer. I button up the three middle buttons of the blazzer. I look in the mirror and see that my hair is dripping wet. I grab a pair of socks and shoes from my wardrobe and sit on my bed. As I was putting on my socks I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say.

The door opens and I see that it's Diego. I roll my eyes and put my other sock on.

"Hey Y/N/N," Diego says as he sits beside me on my bed.

"Hey," I mumble.

"Look... I'm sorry about what I said at the funeral. Five was right, I shouldn't have brought you up in the argument. It wasn't right of me to do that."

"Then why did you do it?" I ask.

"I guess I was just in the heat of the moment."

" You know, Five and I come back after 45 years-"

"Well actually 17 for us," Diego says.

"Whatever. We come back and the first thing you say to us is '17 years later and you all still argue like an old married couple.' Not even a hi or hello from any of you all."

"Okay but to be fair you all just magically came out of the sky. I think we deserve some time to process. But I really am sorry about earlier."

I look at Diego. I can tell he was really sorry.

"It's okay," I say as I put on one of my shoes.

Diego nods and stands up. He ruffles my hair and walks over to my door.

"Oh and I'm glad you're back. I've missed you," Diego says before he leaves.

"I missed you too Dickhead," I say.

Diego chuckles a little and closes my door. I put on my last shoe and tie it. When I was done I walk downstairs into the kitchen.

"Where's Vanya?" I hear Allison ask.

"Oh, she's gone," Klaus says.

I was kinda disappointed because I wanted to try and talk to her. When Klaus sees me a smile comes to his face. He waves at me and I wave back. Klaus holds up the cigarette he was smoking and gives it to me.

"Want some?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders and take a puff of it. I give it back to Klaus and he smiles. I have never smoked before so I'm surprised I didn't choke.

"That tastes like shit," I say.

I walk over to the fridge and chug some water, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"That's unfortunate," Five begins to say, "An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison tells Five.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus says with a laugh.

Five looks up from the empty coffee can and looks at me.

"We're taking the car," Five says. He walks over to me and grabs my hand.

"Where are you all going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee."

I smile because I have been needing some good coffee.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"We know how to do everything," Five says before he blinks us away.

We land in the car and Five drives away from the house.

"Where are we going to get coffee?" I ask.

"Griddy's."

I smile remembering all the fun memories we have from there.

"Can I ask you a question?" Five asks.

"Sure."

"What did Diego mean by the trauma Dad put you through?"

My smile quickly turns into a frown.

"Well we all have trauma from him," I say with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah but it sounds like something happened that you never told me about. Do you wanna talk about it?" Five asks, turning to look at me.

Even though Five and I are married and spent 45 years together, I never told him about some of the stuff Dad did to me. I mean, Five knows about most of the experiments Dad did on me but not all of them. I was just scared of how he would react. They made me feel like a monster. Five looks at me when he notices that I went silent.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. But remember that I am your husband so it is my job to make you happy and feel safe. That being said, if you are scared that I will think of you differently or something like that, know that I will love you no matter what," Five says with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"There's that beautiful smile," Five says with a chuckle.

"Can I tell you about it later? Like a different time?" I ask Five.

"Of course. Whenever you are ready."

A few minutes later Five pulls into the Griddy's parking lot. We get out of the car and walk inside. Five holds the door open for me and I tell him thanks. The place looks somewhat the same. The colors were the same but the tables and counter have changed. Five and I walk over to the counter and sit down.

We wait for a few seconds but no one comes. Five notices the bell on the counter and starts ringing it. I then hear the door open. I turn around and see a man walking in. He looks at Five and me and sits next to Five. About a minute later a waitress comes out from the back.

"Sorry, sink was clogged. So, what'll it be?" she asks.

She takes out her notepad and looks at the man.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair," The man says.

"Mm-hmm. Sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" she asks.

I roll my eyes and Five scoffs.

"The kid wants coffee. Black," Five says.

"And the other kid wants a cappuccino with foam on it," I tell her.

"Cute kids," she says looking at the man.

The man just slowly nods his head. She looks at us as if we are joking but Five gives her a big sarcastic smile telling her we aren't.

"Okay," she says.

She walks away to make our order. Five looks around the place for a minute and then turns to me.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole."

I scoff, "Tell me about it."

Five looks at the man who was doing a crossword puzzle in the newspaper.

"We used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with our brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" Five asks the man.

I smile remembering all the memories. The man just looks at us with a confused face.

"Eh. I suppose," he says.

A few seconds later the waitress comes back with our order.

"Here," she says.

"I got theirs," the man says handing the lady a twenty. Five and I look at him.

"Thanks," we say in unison.

I notice a patch on the guy's shirt. He was a tow truck driver.

"You must know your way around the city," I tell the man.

"I hope so. I've been driving for 20 years," he says.

Five immediately knew what I was gonna ask him.

"Good. We need an address," Five tells him.

I take a sip of my cappuccino while the guy gives Five an address. The coffee didn't taste like how it used to but it was still good. After the guy gave us the address he gets up and leaves. Five turns around and looks at me.

"You have foam on your lip," Five says with a chuckle.

He puts his thumb on my lip and wipes it off.

"Thanks."

I notice Five staring at the reflection on the bell sitting in front of us. I turn around and see that there are people with guns walking in. And not just any people...people we know.

"Darling, I think we have guests," Five tells me as they walk through the door.

We turn around unamused to see the men pointing guns at us.

"Hmm. That was fast. I thought we would have more time before they found us," I say.

"So let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk," one of the men tells us.

"We've got nothing to say," Five says.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on my conscience?"

I let out a little laugh.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that...," I began to say.

"You won't be going home," Five tells them.

He turns to look at me and gestures his hand towards the men.

"Ladies first," he says with a wink.

I smile, grab Five's coffee, and throw it on one of the guy's faces. I can hear his skin sizzle from how hot it was. Five blinks from beside me and lands on a table.

"Hey, assholes!"

The men turn around and shoot at where he was. Five blinks away and grabs my hand. He then blinks us outside the door.

'Turn around,' I tell them telepathically.

They all turn around and Five and I give them a salute before they start to shoot at the door. He blinks us inside and Five breaks a mop stick in half that was next to him. He gives me one half of it and keeps the other half. A man turns around but before he could shoot us, Five and I stab the mop sticks into his stomach.

I quickly reboot one of the other guys, take off my tie and hand it to Five. A couple of seconds later the guy's memory comes back. Five blinks behind the man, choking him with my tie.

I notice one of the guys shoot at Five but I stop the bullet before it can hit him. I take a pencil that was on the counter and stab the man where the sun doesn't shine. Another guy tries to run towards me but Five throws a plate at him, causing him to fall. I take the same pencil I stabbed the guy with and stab his eye. His blood gets all over the blazer that I was wearing.

"Aww I loved this blazer," I say as I punch the guy one more time.

I look around and see only two guys are left. Five looks at me and grabs my hand. We run in between them and blink last minute before they could hit us. They end up shooting each other.

I look around the room and see the guy I stabbed with the pencil is still alive. I tap Five's shoulder and point to the man. He nods and walks over to him. He gets on one knee and snaps his neck. He picks up the tracker that was on the floor and tosses it to me. It had two little dots beeping on them. Five walks back over to the man he choked and grabs my tie. He puts it around my neck and starts to tie it for me.

Five tucks my tie into my shirt before he takes me over to the counter. He grabs a knife and looks at me.

"We need to get them out. We can't risk them finding us again" he tells me as he rolls up my sleeve.

I take a deep breath and he puts a small cut on my arm. He digs his finger in the cut and pulls out a tracker. He holds it up infront of us and shakes his head.

"Son of a bitch," I mumble. Five hands me the knife and rolls up his sleeve.

"I need you to get mine out," he tells me.

I nod my head and put a small cut on his arm. I didn't want to hurt him so I use my telekinesis to get the tracker out. When it comes out I grab some napkins and put them on our cuts so they stop bleeding. I take one more look at the mess we made and we walk out the door, dropping the trackers in the drain.

"Where are we going?" I ask Five as we get in the car.

"Vanya's," he says.

"Really? You know she won't talk to me."

"She is the only one we can trust and you know that."

I stay silent for a few seconds before nodding my head. "Alright...fine."

Five starts the car and drives to her place. When we arrive I look at her apartment complex. It looked a little worn out but also comfy. Five grabs my hand and blinks us inside. I go to turn on the light but he stops me.

"Keep them off."

"That's weird but okay." Five and I both stay silent for a few seconds before I look at him with a smile. "What do you wanna do while we wait?"

Five looks at me and I can see him smirking through the dim street light coming in through the window. He grabs my hand and sits me on his lap to where I am straddling him.

We ended up making out.

After about 15 minutes we heard the jingle of keys coming from outside the door. Five stops kissing my neck and I get off of him. I sit next to him in another chair. He taps my shoulder and points to his head.

'We will finish this later,' Five tells me.

I immediately feel my face turn red. The door finally opens and just as Vanya was going to turn on the light Five turns on the lamp next to him.

"Jesus!"

"You should have locks on your windows," Five says.

"I live on the second floor."

"Rapist can climb."

Vanya looks at us for a second before shaking her head.  "You are so weird."

As she was setting her keys down she looks at our clothes that are covered in blood.

"Is that blood?" she asks.

"It's nothing," Five tells her.

"Five it is not nothing," I say. I turn to Vanya.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

She nods her head and walks to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she comes out with medical supplies and hands them to me. I roll up Five's sleeve and start to disinfect his cut.

"Why are you here?" Vanya asks as she sits on the couch.

"We've decided you're the only one we can trust," Five tells her.

"Why me?"

"Because you're ordinary," Five says.

I look at Five and hit his shoulder.

"Because you'll listen," he says, correcting himself.

I take out a needle and thread from the first aid kit and start to sew the cut together on Five's arm. He inhales sharply from the pain and I tell him sorry.

"When we jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what we found?" Five asks Vanya.

"No."

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As far as we could tell, we were the last people left alive," I say.

"We never figured out what killed the human race, but... we did find something else. The date it happens."Five hesitates for a moment before speaking again. "The world ends in eight days, and we have no idea how to stop it," Five says.

I finish stitching up Five's arm and wrap a bandage over it. Vanya stays silent for a few seconds before looking up at us.

"I'll put on a pot of coffee."

A/N: If you haven't figured it out already, the siblings point to their head when they want Y/n to talk to them telepathically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 122 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
6.7K 123 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
149K 3.7K 39
This is book three of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season three of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargreeves and Y/n Hargreeves (aka Eight)...
6.9K 71 23
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...