Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 9

14K 609 370
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

Mitsuya and Takemichi walked, trying to find Peh-yan.

"Peh-yan is convinced that Toman abandoned Pah-chin." The lilac male said.

"But that's not true." The blond said.

"Peh-yan got together with some of the remaining members of Moebius and said he was gonna take Draken out."

"But that's..."

"He's gonna hunt down Draken."

-----

"You look serious. What's up, Peh-yan?" Emma said, only for the said male to ignore her and keep looking at Draken.

The tall blond put down the umbrella, "Emma..." He said, handing her the umbrella, "Take this and head over there." He then handed the sleeping girl to her, "Take her also, and make sure she doesn't wake up. Who knows how she will react." He then turned to the angry male, walking up to him, "Peh, I guess you aren't happy with what happened. You're probably pissed at me. You wanna throw hands? You got it." He stopped a few feet away from him.

The two stood in silence, before footsteps ran at him.

"Draken!" The blond female yelled out.

Behind the said male, was someone from Moebius with a bat, making Draken turn and his eyes widen.

Before the bat could land a hit on him, the male was kicked away.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, her eyes being in slits and glaring at the male.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Emma said, shocked.

The blond male grinned, 'So she sensed the danger...' He thought.

-----

"We need to let Draken-kun know!" Takemichi said, as he ran.

"Considering we saw Peh-yan's ride, shit might already be going down." Mitsuya said, running ahead.

"On August 3rd, 2005, in the parking lot of Musashi Shrine in the Shibuya Ward of Tokyo, fifty members of a biker gang had a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, then he died. This middle school student is Ryuguji."

"Mitsuya-kun!" The blond called out, making the male pause and look at him, "The parking lot...Is there another parking lot other than the one we were just at?"

Mitsuya thought for a second, before responding, "I think there's one out back."

"That's it, then!" He exclaimed, running in the other path.

"Hey!" The other two called out, looking at each other and followed the blond.

'Please let me make it in time!' Takemichi thought, before realizing something, '(Y/n)-chan! She's with him! Hopefully she holds out and protects him.'

-----

Hinata was under a tree, sheltering herself from the rain, before looking in front of her, seeing the three pass by running, "Takemichi-kun?" She said, softly.

-----

"It's just around the corner." Mitsuya said, as Takemichi turned right.

"Got it!" He said, before stopping.

In front of them, were a bunch of unconscious Moebius males.

"They're from Moebius!"

They heard shouts and looked to the side, seeing Draken beat up the Moebius males, and (Y/n) being near, kicking them.

"Draken-kun! (Y/n)-chan!"

The said male grabbed a beaten male by their hair, and looked over, "Hey, Mitsuya...Takemitchy..." He said, almost hitting his limit.

"Hmm!" The muzzled girl hummed, waving at them, before going back to beating up males.

"Takemitchy! Mitsuya!" A female called out, making the two turn.

"Emma-chan..."

Mitsuya looked back at the others, "Peh-yan, you bastard! The hell are you teaming up with Moebius for?!"

"Shut up, Mitsuya. I'll kill you, too." Peh-yan said.

"Oh?"

"That's the captain of the 2nd Division, Mitsuya." One of the Moebius members said.

"He's strong." The male next to him said.

"Peh-yan, you coward! You had them attack him with a bat all of a sudden! And you brought all these guys with you! And you call yourself a man?!" Emma exclaimed.

Draken dropped the male he was holding, "Ugh...I'm tired." He said, swaying a bit.

"Draken-kun, are you okay?" Takemichi asked him.

"Yeah..." He said, but his eyes were blurring, 'I'm at my limit.' He thought.

"Hmm!" The petite girl hummed, pushing him gently, making him sit down.

Draken nodded, "Alright, alright." He said, as Mitsuya stood next to the girl, and held his head, "God, my head hurts."

"You little shits really think you're a match for all of us? Especially, you, little girl, when you should be home playing with dolls." Someone on Moebius side said, looking at the muzzled girl.

"Can it, dumbass." The lilac haired male said, with a threatening smile.

Takemichi looked around, 'I don't see Kiyomasa-kun. Shit! I don't know where he's gonna attack from! How can we protect them with all these guys surrounding us? What can we do?'

"Kill all three of them." Peh-yan said.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone in Moebius exclaimed.

"Let's do this shit!" Someone yelled out.

Takemichi and Mitsuya heard something, making them shocked. Draken smiled slightly.

(Y/n) smiled and swayed gently, "Hmm!" She hummed happily.

A familiar rev of a motorcycle was heard, coming their way.

"He's finally here." The exhausted blond said.

"That exhaust sound..." The lilac haired male said.

"That's Mikey's CB250T."

Soon, Mikey appeared skidding across the wet pavement and coming to a halt.

"Hey, isn't that..."

"You've gotta be shittin' me."

"No one said he'd be here."

Moebius members said.

"Mikey..."

"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi said, smiling, 'Thank goodness. Now Peh-yan will stop.' He thought.

The said male got off his bike and walked towards them, "I see now. The reason I got called to be somewhere else was so you could attack Ken-chin."

"What?" The blond male said, looking at Draken, 'Someone planned that, too?'

"And then you were gonna put the blame on me and break Toman in half."

"I'm just doing this for Pah-chin-" Peh-yan said, before being cut off.

"This isn't how you do shit. Who tricked you into doing this?"

'So...there's a mastermind controlling Peh-yan?' Takemichi thought.

"It was all part of his plan."

"Whoever he was talking about was plotting to split Toman up, and Osanai just got used."

'Wait...Kiyomasa-kun, too?'

Someone walked up behind Mikey.

"Wow, I'm impressed. Guess you're not just brawn after all." The male said.

The male was revealed to be a tall and lanky, had black hair with a yellow streak in the middle. It was shaved at the sides and long at the top. He's wearing a long, golden earring. The kanjis 'Sin' and 'Punishment' are tattooed on his left and right hands. He's wearing an oversized white shirt with buttons, cropped black skinny jeans and sandals.

"Who the hell are you?" Mikey asked.

'Now who's this guy?'

(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed, watching the guy.

The male took a swing at his cigar, "Man, I'm tired." He then walked up to the short male, "It really doesn't matter who I am. But I'm sorts in charge of Moebius for now. The name's Hanma."

Moebius "Temporary" Commander
Hanma Shuji

"So you're the creeper who's been pulling the strings?"

"Wow, you're a pain in the ass, Mikey-" Hanma said, before Mikey kicked him, making him block it, "Ow..."

"He stopped Mikey's kick?!" Mitsuya said, shocked, as the muzzled girl growled slightly.

The tall male shook his hand, "Don't be in such a hurry, Mikey. Our goal is to crush Toman. But that's a pain, so we wanted you to fight yourselves. I mean, it worked out either way in the end. This just means that I get to kill the Invincible Mikey with my own two hands!"

'This is the guy behind everything?' Takemichi thought.

"Moebius has 100 men here! And Toman has a measly five! Don't you dare wuss out this time, assholes! I'm not a softie like Osanai." Hanma said.

"Yes, sir!"

"If any of you run away, I'll chase you down and beat all the teeth outta your damn mouths!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Mikey and Draken...You're both dead♡" He then looked at the muzzled girl, "Hope you're ready for disaster, Beauty-chan♡" He said, which made the girl glare at him.

'What the hell's going on? Naoto didn't mention any of this. The internal conflict should've been resolved. But now a different conflict's happening. Wait, is this our fault? Is history heading in a weird direction? Now stopping Kiyomasa-kun won't be enough! What are we supposed to do?'

It was quiet for a few minutes before something was heard, making Mitsuya sigh in relief.

"They made it in time."

"Huh?" Takemichi said, confused.

"Hmm?" (Y/n) hummed, tilting her head.

They heard multiple motorcycles their way, before they parked behind the five, making them turn and see the rest of Toman in uniform.

"Man...Look at this mess."

5th Division Captain
Muto "Mucho" Yasuhiro

"Infighting's really not my thing." Mucho said.

4th Division Captain
Kawata "Smiley" Nahoya

"But we can go all-out if we're fighting Moebius!" Nahoya said.

1st Division Captain
Baji Keisuke

"Just means that the big showdown's tonight." Baji said, having a hair tie between his teeth.

"You guys..." Mikey said.

"Tokyo Manji Gang's here, jackassess!" He said, before putting his hair up, then his attention went to the girl, "(Y/n)! Nice to see you again!"

"Hmm!" The girl hummed, waving at him happily, and pat his head, which made the male blush slightly and grin.

"Who wants to die first?" The smiling male said.

"Peh! I'm killin' you first!" Mucho said.

The said male stared in shock and was about to walk back, before Hanma held him back.

"Now the party's getting started!" The taller male said.

'Shit. I have no idea how many people are here now.' Takemichi thought.

"A big-ass brawl on the day of the festival...I can feel the excitement in my blood." Draken said, as he stood next to Mikey, "Right, Mikey?"

The said male, chuckled, "Right, Ken-chin."

'Draken-kun!' Takemichi thought looking at them, "No..." He then turned to the girl, "(Y/n)-chan! Stay close to him!" He said, making the girl nod and stood next to Draken.

"Let's do this shit!" The commander of Toman exclaimed, running forward, as everyone ran forward.

"Kill 'em all!" Hanma said, as he stayed put and the members of Moebius ran forward.

-----

Toman and Moebius fought against each other. Throwing hands, left and right. Even (Y/n) was beating multiple males, as Draken had her back.

'Shit! It actually started. We have to protect Draken-kun no matter what!' Takemichi thought, as he walked around looking for the two, "Draken-kun!"

Mikey kicked two males, before looking to the side, seeing a male about to swing at him with a wooden stick, but kicked him.

Draken punched male after male.

The muzzled girl growled lowly as multiple males surrounded her, but before one of them could punched her, she ducked down, which made the male punch a different guy.

"You little..." He muttered, before trying to hit the girl, but she would dodge, which made him hit other people around. The girl couldn't help but smile loving the tactic, but she had to go, since she separated herself from the tall male.

"Hmm..." She hummed, before looking around, but couldn't see him from her small height, which made her pout. So she took a different route. By stepping on top off the Moebius males.

Hanma laughed as he punched members of Toman.

"Why, you-" One of them said before being punched by the tall male.

Nahoya on the other hand...He was on top of a Moebius member, punching them repeatedly, "Die, yay! Murder, yay!" He exclaimed, with a grin.

"Up we go!" Mucho said, lifting up a Moebius male, spinning him, before throwing him towards others, knocking them, "Who wants some next?!" He exclaimed.

A male from Moebius ran towards Baji, as he stayed put. Once they threw a punch, the long haired male dodged by crouching down. He was then pushed back, with a force. The black haired male, then kicked another Moebius member.

Chifuyu grabbed someone's collar, and punched their cheek.

Hakkai punched a male with force, shocking the other Moebius males around.

Mitsuya dodged punches, before sending his own, sending the male back and most definitely breaking their nose.

"Draken-kun!" Takemichi called out, as he kept walking, before a Toman member stumbled into him, making him fall down.

"The hell're you just standin' around for?!" They scolded him.

"Sorry!" He said, before looking up, seeing a Moebius male about to fall on him. He moved away last second, as they crashed into the ground. He was about to run, but tripped over a body that was laying on the ground, 'Damn it! This was all for nothing! Because of this conflict today, Draken-kun is probably gonna be killed by Kiyomasa-kun. We have to protect them two in this past. I never want to see Akkun die again! Hina's death!' He thought as he stood up, 'We're going to stop Kiyomasa-kun, and...We'll change the future!' The blond then ran forward, avoiding anyone fighting.

Mucho knocked someone out, before two males grabbed him by the arms.

"Don't get too cocky." One of them said.

The blond tightened his fists before, throwing the males down to the ground.

The lilac boy dodged an umbrella, and grabbed it when it got close to him, pulling the male and hitting him with the handle, making them let go. He then lifted his leg and broke it with his knee. Mitsuya ran at him and punched him.

Hakkai was on his back, as Moebius males held him down, and another was about to punch him.

"Die!" They said.

He freed his arm and punched the male that was about to punch him, sending him back.

Chifuyu ran forward and jumped, kneeing a male on the cheek, sending them flying back into the wet pavement. He looked up and was surprised to see (Y/n), 'It's the Beauty of Shibuya! Ahh!' He thought with a small blush, before shaking his head, 'Nope! Gotta focus on this first!'

Nahoya dodged a male's punches, before throwing his own. He crouched down before the punch could land on him, making the male's eyes widen, before the peach haired male punched his chin.

Baji jumped from the top of a car and ended up landing on two of the males faces. The third Moebius member, stared in shock before running at the male.

"Bastard!" He exclaimed, throwing a punch but it ended up being grabbed. He then threw another punch with his other hand, but was grabbed again, "You-" He started but was cut off by the black haired male head-butting him, making him fall to the floor, unconscious.

The long haired male looked up, "What's the matter?! You done already?!" He yelled at the other Moebius males, as they then ran towards him.

-----

"Peh!" Mikey yelled, making everyone in the white uniform stop their actions, as the said male had his back to them, before turning to the blond.

"Mikey..." Peh-yan said.

"Hey, it's their leader."

"Let's get 'im!"

""Invincible Mikey," my ass!"

The Moebius males said, running towards the blond, before they were punched and kicked.

"Peh! Why'd you attack Ken-chin?!"

"You bastard!" A male said, running at the blond with his fist raised, but ended up being punched, coughing up blood as he fell.

"You knew that Ken-chin and I had worked things out." Mikey said, before elbowing another male, and punching another, "You even brought Moebius into this. Quit being such a coward!"

His sentence made Peh-yan angry, "I don't give a rat's ass if you two made up! I'm not done with any of this shit!"

"We're done talking about Pah!"

"The hell we are!" He yelled, as his fist tightened, "We're done, even thought Pah-chin got caught and we didn't do anything about it? Bullshit! What the hell else was I supposed to do?! Pah-chin was everything to us!" He exclaimed, punching Mikey, over and over, but he did nothing to stop it, "If Toman's gonna abandon Pah-chin, of course I'm gonna be your enemy! Come at me, Mikey! Why the hell won't you fight back?! You could end me with one blow!"

The said blond, grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him forward, touching his forehead to Peh-yan's, "Look at me. Am I smiling? Have I ever smiled about Pah-chin getting caught? It hurts, man. Takemitchy said it'd be sad if Toman broke apart because Ken-chin and I fought. I never thought that'd end up with all of us fighting. Hit me until you're satisfied, Peh-yan."

"Mikey..."

"I don't want to fight with my own family. Let's start all over again. Come back to us, Peh-yan."

The said male, stared at him as he then felt tears well up in his eyes.

-----

"Draken-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed, as he kept looking for the two.

"Up we go!" A male said, before throwing a Moebius male and landing on top of the the blond.

"Ow...Damn it, I'm in a hurry!" He said, before getting up, "God damn it!" He yelled loudly, 'I can't find Draken-kun, or Kiyomasa-kun! Where the hell'd they go?' He thought.

"I'm gonna kill Draken."

'I'm gonna stop you, no matter what!' The blond thought, before seeing blood dripping from the knife, making his eyes widen, "Huh?"

"I did it...I did it!" Kiyomasa said, as he kept walking.

Takemichi looked behind him, and saw Draken on the ground, laying in a pool of his own blood. He ran towards him, "Draken! Draken! Draken-kun...Draken-kun!"

-Tokyo Revengers Secrets!-

-(Y/n) senses are heightened when she's asleep, so she knew Draken was in trouble.
-Baji wants to hang out with (Y/n) and invite her for some Peyoung Yakisoba.
-Whenever Chifuyu sees (Y/n) in the streets he can't help but try to act cool, he just wants her attention.
-Hanma doesn't know that she's the Beauty of Shibuya. He just thought that she was very beautiful.
-(Y/n) could've prevented the stab, but some Moebius males had attacked her. Which made her get slightly distracted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 313 30
In which our dear Y/N Kamado gets added into a group chat full of delinquents by accident. Yes. You are Y/N Kamado. (I do not own Tokyo Revengers. It...
27K 883 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
10.9K 323 17
(TOKYO REVENGERS VARIOUS × OC/READER) Paku kamasaki (READER)a 15 year old girl whose life was full of joy and a Independent girl .She belonged to a r...
43.1K 1K 19
(I got the cover from Pinterest) (PS - I do not own the characters of Tokyo revengers, ken wakui does I only own y/n and her family) Her mother sent...