An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Clichรฉ at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Wang Yibo

10.7K 586 109
By DayDreamRomantic

"So you have everything you need?"

After a lot of hugs and kisses, her soulmates had taken her out to dinner for her birthday.

They mentioned that they had planned to finish their mini-concert with We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal, but when she told Jungkook that Your eyes tell was her favourite song, they had changed the setlist. We are not seven with you, they sang to her.

Overall, it had been difficult for them to choose what songs to perform for her. While they knew Fake Love was one of her favourites, they didn't feel like it was a song suitable for serenading her. The others she had mentioned to Jungkook were also put forward, but in the end, they didn't all fit with the theme they had decided on. Apparently, Hoseok had been disappointed when Baepsae was taken out of the running, but not as sad as Anna when they told her.

While they had waited for dessert, they gave her their presents. She hadn't been expecting anything, as the private concert had been more than enough, but when she opened Namjoon's gift she almost started crying again. He had written her a poem.

She was crying for a completely different reason when Taehyung gave her his gift. To say she was shocked was an understatement. The last thing she imagined her soulmates giving her, particularly one of her fellow 95ers, was a ticket to Wang Yibo's concert. Taehyung was very smug, even more so after Anna thanked him for his present with an enthusiastic kiss.

That night she spent with Namjoon and Hoseok, as apparently the news of her allowing her soulmates into her bed had been shared. Namjoon whispered the poem he had written for her in her ear, his deep voice penetrating the depths of her soul. Then, Hoseok personally showed her the moves she missed from his Baepsae performance.

It was the best birthday ever.

"Are you sure you going to be okay?"

Anna barely registered Jin's and Jimin's questions. She was practically bouncing with excitement and had been ever since she woke up. She was going to see Wang Yibo perform live today.

When Jimin finally let her go, she left with Namjoon and Taehyung. They had explained that while they had only been able to get a ticket for her, they had arranged for her to go with a friend of theirs who had a ticket so she wouldn't be alone. However, they hadn't told her who this friend was.

So, when they arrived at the house where this friend was staying, Anna was very surprised when D.O. from EXO opened the door.

"Hello! Come in. Lay's in the living room."

In her shock, she followed everyone into the house as she tried to process what was happening. As she had been too surprised to hear D.O's words at the door when Anna saw Lay in the living room she understood. She knew Lay was friends with Wang Yibo, so she guessed he was the one who was taking her to the concert.

The boys greeted each other and then Lay turned to her.

"Hello, Anna, excited for the concert?"

Feeling shy around the Idol, she just nodded in response.

"We're just waiting for Jackson to turn up and then we can go."

Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, he told me he was going with you. I appreciate you doing this."

"No problem. Between me and Anna, I think we can keep Jackson in line."

When she giggled at Lay's joke, Namjoon and Taehyung shared a glance. It had been a while since they saw Anna act shy like this.

"Yo, Jackson's in the house!"

After Jackson arrived it was time for Anna's soulmates to leave. Taehyung wrapped her in his arms, holding her tightly against his chest. She struggled in his hold, but in the end, gave up and tucked her face against his neck in embarrassment.

"Now you've got to promise to look after her. Make sure nothing happens to her, okay?"

"Tae!"

"And also make sure she has fun."

"Dude, don't worry. She's in great hands."

Lay rolled his eyes at Jackson, before trying to reassure Anna's protective soulmate.

"We will look after your soulmate. I promise."

In the car, the two Chinese Idols were busy catching up with each other. Anna didn't mind, her mind was still reeling from meeting two members of EXO. She wondered if this would be a common occurrence now. Would being the soulmate of BTS lead to her meeting other Idols and celebrities?

Anna thought about who else she knew and might end up meeting one day. Cha Eunwoo was the first person she thought of, and if she remembered correctly he was a part of Jungkook's 97 friend group.

Before she could think of any more, they arrived at the venue and Anna began to feel excited again. The boys put on hats and all three of them put on masks. She followed them to a special entrance, which she assumed was for guests who needed to avoid the crowd. They ended up in what seemed like a VIP section, which had a few security guards.

The boys had her sit between them. While they waited for the show to begin, Jackson asked her questions about how she became a fan of Wang Yibo. They spoke in English, and Anna wondered if Lay understood everything as she believed he wasn't as fluent as Jackson in English.

When the lights went down and the music started, Anna bounced in her seat clapping her hands together in excitement. Both boys chuckled at her cute reaction and looked forward to experiencing a concert with a fangirl.

At her first BTS concert, Anna hadn't known where to look first. Her eyes had flickered back and forth between each member, trying to take it all in. This concert was different. Although she appreciated that the other members of UNIQ were talented too, she was there for Wang Yibo.

They started with what was probably their most well-known song, EOEO. She was slightly surprised when they stuck to the original choreography and showed their abs. It also made her think of when she showed her soulmates a video of this choreography and Taehyung had covered her eyes. She smiled at the memory and screamed like the rest of the audience at the concert.

Her favourite UNIQ song was Falling In Love. She was so happy when they performed it that she sang along and even rapped along to Wang Yibo's part.

Part of the setlist which surprised her was when each member of UNIQ did a solo performance. Wang Yibo sang his most popular song, No Sense. Anna remembered watching a video of his first performance of this song. He had long hair, which she had thought looked really good, and he had danced on water. That had been an amazing performance, but it was so much cooler to see it live. Anna did her best to sing along in Chinese and couldn't help but dance along as well.

When the concert ended, Anna was obviously a little sad that it was over, but it had been a wonderful evening so she was smiling. However, she didn't expect another surprise. When she thought about it later, perhaps she should have guessed this might happen, after all, she was with two of his friends.

Lay and Jackson led her backstage and in her mind, Anna was freaking out. She didn't want to ask them where they were going or what they doing. Part of her was afraid she knew the answer, and she was not prepared. It reminded her of when she was taken backstage after BTS's concert when she freaked out and almost didn't meet them.

Anna tried to stay calm as they waited in a room backstage. She let the boys talk to each other, while she tried to figure out what she was going to say if this turned out the way she was imagining. There was also the small possibility that the boys would say a quick hello to their friend without her.

She didn't realise how obvious her nerves were until Jackson addressed her.

"Anna, are you okay?"

"Umm..."

It didn't matter that she didn't know how to respond because at that moment the door opened and Wang Yibo walked in. The boys stood up to greet him and her body automatically followed their example. After the three Chinese Idols had finished their reunion, they turned to Anna who was frozen just staring at the newcomer.

Jackson put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her closer to where the three of them had been standing.

"This is Anna. She's BTS's soulmate and a big fan of yours."

"Hello, Anna. Nice to meet you."

"Hi..."

Anna was so embarrassed. She had never gotten starstruck before. Even when she met BTS she hadn't been like this, although that could have been because she unconsciously knew they were her soulmates. Now she was standing in front of Wang Yibo and her mind was blank of everything she would like to say to him.

"Did you enjoy concert? What was favourite song?"

"Umm..."

Before she could answer, Lay and Jackson did so for her.

"I think it was Falling In Love. She sang along to that one. She even did your rap with you."

"No, your solo No Sense was her favourite. She sang and danced along to that one."

"You sing?"

"No..."

"Yes! She featured in Jungkook's mixtape. Have you heard it?"

"Of course. I think everyone has heard the BTS Maknae's mixtape."

"True. It was big news that he finally released it."

"So that was you? Singing? It's a beautiful song."

The boys threw Anna off slightly by switching to Korean, but she soon caught up and she couldn't believe what they were talking about.

"Thank you."

"When you release your own music, I'll listen to it."

"What...?"

Lay interrupted, clapping his hands together.

"Okay, we should probably get going before your soulmates send out a search party."

"Those BTS guys are super protective of this little one."

Anna frowned when Jackson patted her on the head and ruffled her hair.

Wang Yibo smiled and fixed Anna's hair for her.

"As they should be."

"We'll catch up again soon, Yibo!"

"Wangs forever!"

"Bye-bye!"

She went to follow Lay and Jackson out of the room, but paused in the doorway and turned to face Wang Yibo. It was her last chance to say something to him, so in her panic, she went with the Chinese equivalent of 'fighting'.

"Jiayou!"

He chuckled at her cuteness.

"Jiayou, Anna."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
1M 37.1K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
171K 7.6K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
1.7M 81.9K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...