《The King's Court of Past And...

Door King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... Meer

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken

341 20 61
Door King_Kado131

[Warning, while writing this I got tired and also kinda remembered some things I didn't like about this show, (which I'll try not to list) and there may be some instances of Sassy Rex's Writing Mixed in here. Sorry in advance.]

[Also I'll be using Emojis for a lot of stuff here instead of normal character names. Why? I wanted to try something new again. Sorry in advance once again if you cannot see them.]

[EARTHLAND!]

A world similar to our own... but also extremely different in a mass of ways, we'll be going over one of the biggest of those differences in a moment.

[THE KINGDOM FIORE]

A small and peaceful nation of 17 million where literally everything happens. Like all of the Potentially World Ending Shit happens in this one place

(Mostly because all the main characters except for Grey are blood related to People who are Basically Gods or are just beyond destiny level important for anything to be happenstance which is my main fuckin gripe with the show!)

But that aside, it's also a place filled to the brim with Magic! It's found in every home, every market place, it's inside of everybody! For most Magic's just a tool you use everyday, like the phone or computer you're reading this on, but for some Magic is an Art, a skill everybody has but only some can truely master...

(And for some it doesn't matter because you're related to/revived by/Trained by Literal Gods to kill Edgy God and another God Level Asshole with a Badass Design, so you have Auto Privileges)

But again!
THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!

*AHEM!*

Anyway!
For some Magic is an Art! And people have devoted their lives to it's practice! These people are known as Wizards! Banded together into magical Guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame, fortune and Blah de Blah Blah Blah!
Insert: [80% of the World's Population is born with a Super Power called Quirks] preamble here!

Now that that's out of the way, I can apply the Machiavellian Counter Stabbing Technique I do in all of my stories by saying that the Preamble I stole from the very beginning of the first episode has lied to you.

Not everybody and place in this world uses magic, if Sting and Rogue can be Dragon Slayer Magic Liberals then there are 100% Magic Conservatives in this world too! AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!

The Town of Manikore! It's a small town in FuckAll of the Kingdom of Fiore, where are they on the map? They don't even know. It's a town that's been around for the past 300 years, and in all that time they've had some strict rules. You know how I said the Preamble I stole lied ealier? Well this town is why.

A boy with a large backpack on his back was seen standing infront of the town's entrance, staring at a large sign infront of him. On this sign detailed some non-important things, like:

"Welcome to Manikore!
Yes, we know it sounds kinda like Manticore, that's what the name is based on.
Population: 2,500
General Rule: NO MAGIC!
ONCE YOU WALK PAST THIS SIGN, ALL THINGS WILL BE DONE BY HARDWORKING HANDS!
NO MAGIC MAKING THINGS EASIER AND PEOPLE LAZY!
All people caught acting like Wizards will be given 5 strikes before they are Exiled for all of Time.
We Don't Care What Guild You're Apart Of!"

The last part was written in bold, as apart of the sign, which had been cut off, was stained with a very dark substance... and also had hole nailed into it... and also smelled a bit like rotting fle- I think you get the picture, this was a Town of 2,500 Magic Racists worst than Texas during the Civil War! Needless to say, the boy who read the sigh was... happy to see this, excuse me what? Yes, he had a smile on his face as he completely missed the more threatening part of the sign.

???: "Hehe! A place completely devoid of Magic, Wizards, and Monsters! This is Perfect! I've just gotta make my delivery here, stick around at the inn for a day or four, tell the old man I got attacked by a monster after making the delivery, and BOOM! I got a free vacation! WHAHOO!"

Happily walking past the town's welcome sign, our local idiot stepped into the town of Magic Racists. I guess now is as good a time as any to give you a description of our Protagonist.

Our Boy, has long H/c hair that covered over his left eye, his right had a bright Sparkling Blue and Crimson color with a joyful smile on his face. The boi wore a purplish Cape and a scarf over some more bland clothing, with bandages covering his legs and arms... and on his right arm was a chained cuff... it wasn't connected to anything, just dangling there. Is there a reason for it? Yes! Am I gonna tell you? Fuck no! If I did that this story would be Hella Boring. Anyway! This the Protagonist of our little Story:

[Y/n Xross]
[Height 5'4]
[Local Stupud Idiot Protagonist who doesn't really wanna be a Protagonist]
[The Seiken Delivery Service]

As Y/n walked into the town, some of the townspeople looked at the newcomer with a mass of suspicion as the idiot simply walked into the town happy to be in a place away from magic and wizards. The boy stopped to observe the different parts of the town, somewhat amazed as he saw things that would normally be done with magic being done with alternative machines and such... so basically like our normal world... but somewhat medieval.

Y/n: "Wow. This place really is a juxtaposition compared to normal towns."

🌏 "AH! A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE RESPECT THE TRUE POWER OF HARDWORKING ASIDE FROM THE BENEFITS OF MAGIC! DOGODOGON!"

🎵 "Calm yourself Geki. This place is against Any and All Magics, and your Excitment might just turn this entire town into a canyon."

⚡ "AGH! Are we seriously spending 4 whole days here without using any Magic!? UGH! Let's just get this deliver this crap and get the hell out of here ASAP!"

💧 "... We mustn't be rude. Whatever Y/n decides we must follow indefinitely."

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU WET NOODLE!"

💧 "... Your the one with the Dull Blade and Flimsy Armor."

"OH YOU WANNA FIGHT YOU COWARDLY LION MOTHER FU-"

Y/n thoughts: "HEY! NO FIGHTING IN THERE! If I don't get to make this Delivery because of you two then I swear!"

💧 "Apologies..."

"Yeah, whatever... sorry..."

A mass of different voices spoke from within Y/n's head. The first was a male voice, being Deep, Loud, Rumbling, and Proud. The Second was also male being wise sounding... but also somewhat shy. The third was a female voice that sounded spontaneous and arrogant. And finally the fourth was a very calm and polite sounding male voice. Y/n, although annoyed, seemed used to the antics of the different voices. So like every Stupid as Fuck protagonist with Multiple Personality Disorder, Y/n just moves on his way after having a conversation with himself like it isn't a problem whatsoever... ok it isn't a MPD or whatever it's called now, but it basically is. Anyway!

Y/n was seen pulling a folded receipt out of his pocket and looking at the details closely.

Y/n: "Hmm... 925 RokWing Street... and I at?"

Y/n began before looking up at a street sign that sat above him.

Y/n: "22 HiDre Road... yeah I have no clue wherever I am."

⏳🌊 "Just ask for some directions."

Y/n: "*Sigh* Right..."

A male deep commanding and echoing spoke to Y/n, causing the boy to sigh before he approached one of the town's citizens.

Y/n: "Uh, excuse me? You wouldn't happen to know how to get to 925 RokWing Street, do you?"

Townsperson: "Hmm? Oh, Manny's Place. Wait, you aren't one of those Wizards, are ya?"

Y/n: "Nope, I'm a special delivery delivery boi! You see, people can pay an extra fee to any shop or business im partnered with, and then I deliver their packages with extreme speed and protection."

Townsperson: "Special Deliver- WAIT! YOU MUST BE THAT Y/N BOY MANNY WAS TELLING US ABOUT!"

Growing a large smile, Y/n slapped his feet together before giving the townsperson a salute.

Y/n: "Yup! That's me! Y/n Xross, the Founder, Boss, and best employee of The Seiken Delivery Service at your Service! Here I am to deliver this Unspecified Package foooorrrr-"

Y/n began as he quickly looked down at his receipt once again.

Y/n: "Manny Cheltenham!"

Townsperson: "T-That's amazing! Manny ordered that thing 3 Days ago, and it usually takes delivery people around 6 weeks to get here."

Y/n: "Well, he paid for our Hyperspeed Package! So I got here as fast as possible! So, do you know how to get to this address from here?"

The townsperson, still somewhat amazed that Y/n was here already, gave directions to where our protag needed to be. Y/n happily gave his thanks as he made his way... failing to realize that while he was talking to the person, the loudness of their conversation had quickly found the ears of other passersby, causing some worried and some excited expressions realizing that the package Manny had ordered was here.

🍃"... Did you not find that at all strange?"

A new voice spoke up. It was male and sounded somewhat young, yet hushed and whispery, almost as if he was trying to keep a secret whenever he talked.

Y/n thoughts: "Hmm? What do you mean?"

🍃 "I don't know about these kinds of things, but Isn't it just kind of odd that some random guy knew about another's personal package order?"

Y/n: "Hey, what these guys do with their Personal Lives isn't my problem! My job is to deliver this unknown package that I cannot know the contents of ASAP! Plus, I've already been paid so as Geki Says, "A JOB WORTH BEING PAID FOR MUST BE RESPECTED AND DONE WITH ALL YOUR EFFORT! DOGODOGON!" So yeah, job's a job, so it's none of my business."

🍃 "Hmm... I guess that's fine then..."

The voice said contently as Y/n continued making his way through the town towards his destination.

Meanwhile, another Group of Incompetent Mages lead by a Semi Competent Incompetent Mage,
(that's only use in the series became Love Interest which annoys me because her Magic has some Awesome Potential)
were seen walking towards the town side by side. One of the 3 Mages looked extremely annoyed, another seemed indifferent and the third was busy reading a book.

"I can't believe we seriously couldn't use any magic to get here. Plus this place isn't on any maps, and all the directions people gave us were super conflicting and confusing! Ugh! What is with this stupid town!"

The first mage spoke up, revealing his form. He had short cut hair with a kind of cowlick that came off of his head, resembling a small plant. He wore a simple shirt and plaid pants with two weird yellow belt things going across his chest making an X... so in short, he was more or less very bland looking.

[Droy]
[Horribly Treated Side Character]
[Fairy Tail Guild]
[Team ShadowGear]
(Which is a Super Cool Name!)

Droy complained as he continued walking with his arms dangling infront of himself with a exhausted look on his face.

"Stop complaining, we're almost there. Besides, the town hates Magic, so I guess that it makes sense they'd want to hide away from everyone."

The second mage said as he walked with his arms behind his head. This mage looked less bland, in fact he could almost pass off as a main character, almost, anyway. He had orange hair and wore purple shirt under a Brown Jacket and Hat with... what color is that? Well the Wiki calls it Yellow, so Yellow fur trims and some Black Pants, again he's not a main character so he's bland.

[Jet]
[Another Horribly Treated Side Character]
[Fairy Tail Guild]
[Team Shadow Gear]

Jet said, causing Droy to sigh, before he began eating some seeds, plopping them into his mouth one by one. But as he did, Jet's lax and uncaring expression changed to a more tired and annoyed one.

Jet: "What I wanna know is, what are we doing out here again? There's nothing all that special about this Job, it doesn't even pay all that well."

*SLAM!*

Suddenly, the third mage slammed her book shut, as she lifted up her head, causing the other two wizards to jump.

"You guys really don't get it do you?... This one Job..."

The girl said with a menacing aura around her, quickly worrying her two teammates... until-

"COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN ALL OF OUT TIME BEING WIZARDS!"

Until she suddenly spun around, revealing her beyond excited form with stars in her eyes.

[Levy McGarden]
[Gajeel's Love Intrest other than that She's Just There]
AKA!
[Horribly Treated Semi-Main Character!]
[Fairy Tail Guild]
[Team ShadowGear Leader]

The world around Levy darkened a bit as a spotlight shined down on her from the heavens as she began making her speech.

Levy: "So who cares how much this job pays! If everything goes right here today then the name of Team ShadowGear will be everywhere! We'll be getting the big jobs and billions of Jewel per mission! We'll get super popular! I can just imagine it now! Front cover of Sorcerer Magazine, "Team Shadow Gear Solely stops the evil plans of Manikore! The Magic Hating Town of Cultists!" There'll be photo shoots! Article after Article! Maybe even a Book or Two Published about our amazing skills! WE'LL FINALLY BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!"

Levy yelled happily, throwing her hands into the air as the words, SUPER MAGIC CELEBRITIES! appeared above her head as solid gold, spakling in the spotlight... which actually happened to shine down from a giant word right above Levy that read SPOTLIGHT. Her teammates on the other hand.

Jet: "Aw Man! I can't believe I doubted your Genius for a Second, Levy!"

Droy: "Yeah! You're so amazing, Levy!"

Levy: "Now then!"

*CLANG!*

Jet & Droy: "GAHAA!"

As Levy spun back forwards and away from her complimenting Teammates... the large Golden "CELEBRITIES!" that was floating in the sky quickly fell, landing right ontop of Jet and Droy... who both had ample time to dodge, but they were both so mesmerized by their team leader that it easily fell ontop of them...

*CRASH!*

And they were the word "SPOTLIGHT" fell aswell, shattering is it hit them on the heads... What? I didn't call them Incompetent for no reason, have you seen the show! 7 Year Timeskip's a bitch! Anyway, Levy still had stars in her eyes, failing to notice her two Teammates slowly crawling out from under the giant words she had created.

Levy: "All we have to do is Find the Town, and stop their Evil Culty Plans!"

Droy: "Uh, hold on, do we even know what these guys are really planning?"

Levy: "Gi-"

Jet: "Now that I think about it, didn't that Monkey Guy who gave us the mission just say that they "Looked" like they were up to something "Culty"?"

Levy: "GAHA!"

Jet and Droy's words quickly stabbed arrows through Levy as she and the others quickly realized... they had no real idea what there were sent here to do... after a bit of thinking and stuttering, Levy then got an idea, slamming her fist into the palm of her hand.

Levy: "We'll just have to investigate!"

Jet & Droy: "Investigate?"

Levy: "Yeah! We'll hide our Guild Marks and go around town asking people if anything strange has been going on!"

Jet: "That's an awesome idea!"

Droy: "Hmm, but what if everyone in town's in on the Cult stuff, then nobody would tell us anything..."

Levy: "You're right... hmmm... OH! We'll look for somebody new in town! If these people are crazy reclusive like people say, then anyone new in town would be weird for them. So, we go into town and ask if anyone new has come in recently, and once we find the guy, then we ask them if he's seen anything strange!"

Droy: "And then the weirdest thing he says will be our biggest lead on anything Culty Going On!"

Jet: "Then we can investigate even further and stop any plans they have at Super Speed!"

Jey & Droy: "YOU'RE A GENIUS LEVY!"

Levy smiled proudly at her plan, but in her head.

Levy thoughts: "Hopefully these guys don't figure out that I just stole this idea from a Mysterious Novel I read once..."

Ah~ plagiarism and parody! My Specialty! Anyway, our stolen heroes took their stolen idea and quickly made their way to the oddly original town, their plan in hand and their target in sight, Find The New Guy In Town and Make Him Talk! As our heroes quickly used their clothes and magic to hide the Fairy Tail Guild marks on their body, they made it into town... Completely missing the super menacing sign I took the time to Write Out- GOD DAMMIT!

Meanwhile, with the New Guy In Town They Needed To Make Talk...

*Cling-Clang!*

Y/n: "Hello? This is the Seiken Delivery Service, I've come to Deliver a Package for a Mr~.... Cheltenham! That is such a weird name..."

Walking into what looked to be an odd and old looking Antique Shop. The inside was a Dark Purple as lit torches sat in the corners of the room covered by Purple Stained Glass. There were All kinda of old weaponry, armor and artifacts all over the room, but as Y/n looked around he quickly realized something... there was nobody inside of the shop except for himself. Looking around a bit, Y/n held a face of confusion as he scratched his cheek a bit.

Y/n: "... This is the right place, right?"

🎵"Yes, this is indeed 925 RokWing Street."

Y/n: "Then where the heck is this Manny guy? And who leave a shop like this unattended? Someone could steal something."

🌑"Let us cloud this shop is shadow and decimate it's entirety in a single blow, that's what this man deserves for wasting your time."

🎶"YEAH! Let's rock this place so hard that it Explodes!"

🔶️"I gotta Idea! Why don't we steal some of this guy's stuff and sell it! That way he really pays for this!"

3 new voices spoke to Y/n. The first was dark with a somewhat distroted and evil voice that sounded like a continuous growl. The second voice sounded like 🎵's but female and a lot more excited instead of shy, giggling as she finished her sentence. And the third voice sounded much more mischievous than the rest, like it just wanted to cause trouble and get into fights... but as soon as these 3 voices spoke up and Y/n hummed, considering their ideas, a new voice shouted.

🔥"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN SUGGEST SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

This voice was very proud sounding, deep and growling like the dark voice, but much more heroic in tone.

🔥"To even think of something so Villainous! So Unjust! Even if you have taken up the role as a Laymen, YOU MUSTN'T RESORT TO SUCH HEINOUS MISDEEDS!"

Y/n: "AH GEEZ! I get it! Stop yelling already! *sigh* Sai, you're the Mature one, what should I do here?"

⭐"........"

Y/n: "Ugh fine. I won't steal anything or destroy the shop. Let's just see if we can find the guy before we do anything rash."

🔥"Hm! A wise decision!"

🌑"Tch!"

Y/n: "But if this guy wastes our time for 3 Hours like that Phantom Lord Jerk, then I'm gonna destroy this place!"

🌑"HAHA! YES!"

🔥"GGGRRRR!"

After our weirdo was done having a pointless conversation with himself to establish more of the personalities in his head, he began walking past shelf after shelf, looking at the shop's odd items until finally the slightly smarter and less sane Phillip J Fry arrived at the store's front counter, where a cashier should be... but instead sat an oddly large red bell... the Temptation of Pressing a Red Button along with the Temptation of Bell had fused into one Tempting Being, the Sexiest Succubus couldn't even surpass the feeling of temptation that this single Red Bell radiated. And being more or less human, Y/n did the only thing one can think of when faced with such a tempting object that you probably shouldn't touch... and touched it.

*Brrring! Vrrring!*

"AH! A CUSTOMER! COMING~!"

A... flamboyant voice suddenly spoke up from seemingly under the floorboards, causing Y/n to be quickly confused as a mass of footsteps were head coming up some wooden stairs, until...

*CRRREEAAAKKK!*

A wooden Trap Door in the floor opened, revealing... a someone wearing a dark cloak with a hood over their head with eye hole cut out of the front. The only real features Y/n could see from them... was their hands, which looked long, skinny and very wrinkled. Seeing those hands would easily make anyone assume that this was an elderly person... except their voice was very Flamboyant and Joyful, like they were much younger, Y/n assumed that from their voice that they maybe in their early 30s.... BUT! The idiot easily brushed this off as the Cloaked Man spoke.

Cloaked Man: "Hello there! How can I help out today? Hold on a moment, I haven't seen you before..."

Y/n: "Yup! My name's Y/n Xross! The Founder and Best Employee of the Seiken Delivery Service! I'm here to deliver a special package for Manny Cheltenham at Hyper Speed!"

Cloaked Man: "WHAT!? YOU'RE HERE ALREADY!? B-But we didn't expect you for another few weeks..."

Y/n: "I get that all the time! But lucky for you, since I'm patient, and this place doesn't have any Wizards, I'll gladly, Wait! I'll just hang out for a bit until you're ready to receive your package and gladly hand it off! Either way I'm gonna stay in this town for a couple days, so win win, right?"

The cloaked man, or Manny, stroked what Y/n believed to be his chin through his Hood.

Manny: "Hmmm~... That would be nice, and it would give me time to set things up in the best way possible... BBBUUUTTT! In the interest of keeping our Master Plan rolling Earlier than Scheduled, is rather have my Package now, please."

Y/n: "Works for me Sir!"

Y/n said happily before he opened his cape a bit and reached inside. Manny's eyes held a look of confusion for a moment when suddenly a small poral of Magic Appeared under said Cape, Y/n then reached his hand inside and pulled out a small boxed package with tape that read Seiken on it.

Manny: "Ohh~? Using Magic? You know that's not allowed~"

Y/n: "Hehe, sorry, but this is the best way to use Packages. Please don't tell anyone."

Manny: "Oh don't you worry! Truth be told I've been using Magic every day I've lived in this town and nobody's caught me once!"

The two idiots then laughed a bit, before Y/n did the whole Delivery Deal. He had Manny sign a thing before handing the package off. Y/n then bowed a bit to Manny had his job was complete.

Y/n: "Thank you very much for choosing Seiken Delivery's Hyperspeed Service! We hope to do business with you again sometime!"

Manny: "Oho! I wish I could do Business with you again too! But sadly, it seems that the next time we meet will be in another life."

Hearing this made Y/n's eyes widen in shock a bit.

Y/n: "O-Oh! I-I'm so sorry to hear that! I-Is it an Illness?"

Manny: "Illness? OH HEAVENS NO! I'm as healthy as a Newborn Horse! No-No-No! I'm not going to die of illness. I'm being one of many Sacrifices!"

Y/n: ".... Huh?"

Manny: "Oh, you don't seem to be very fond of magic yourself, so I might aswell tell you the little secret of this town."

Manny began as Y/n just stood there, frozen in suprise and confusion.

Manny: "You see, this little town has a little group that everyone citizen in town knows of! We call ourselves~... well we don't have a name just yet, BUT~! We do have a plan!"

Y/n: "... What kinda plan?"

Manny: "Hoho! I was hoping you'd ask~! You see, we are going toooo~ dramatic pause... RID THIS ENTIRE WORLD OF ANY AND ALL MAGIC! AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT WITH THIS HERE!"

Manny yelled as he opened the package he was just given, quickly revealing a small demonic idol statue with small cracks all over it.

Manny: "THE GREAT BEAST, LITURA~!"

Y/n: "Uhhh... what is that exactly?"

Manny: "You don't know? This is the Idol of Litura! One of the Creations of the Dark Wizard Zeref! A Demon of Untold and Relentless Power, with an amazing and Almighty Ability... TO ABSORB AND ERASE LIMITLESS AMOUNTS OF MAGIC~! OHOHOOOO~! WITH THIS THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN WILL FINALLY HAVE THEIR WISH! TO ERASE ALL MAGIC FROM THIS WORLD AND THE NEXT!"

Manny yelled in a mass of Excitment as he waved the Idol holding the Demon's Trapped Soul inside of it happily... meanwhile, Y/n just stared in silence, the AOL Dial Up sound visible in his face as stared at the Cloaked man in a mass of... mixed emotions.

Y/n: "... Ohhhh... Well uh... wow... that's actually one hell of a plan... releasing a Demon to Destroy all of the World's Magic..."

Manny: "I know, right!? I came up with the plan myself! This amazing beast was unleashed upon the world by a Group of Zeref's Followers 80 years ago and It destroyed 50 Different Towns in a matter of 5 Days leaving all the survives completely and utterly unable to use any kind of Magic for the Next 10 Years~! But sadly the beast's soul was sealed away into this small stone Idol by quite the powerful Wizard of a long Abandoned Guild."

See, I told you, Soul of a Demon Sealed into a Stone Idol, I wasn't being lazy with explonation, just timing! Anyway, Y/n, being a stupid as fuck Protagonist, was honestly curious about this whole, Demon Reviving Business and asked.

Y/n: "Wait... how do you revive an Ancient Demon Created by a Super Evil and Long Dead Dark Wizard Anyway?"

Manny: "Well you see~! I am a Descendant of those Mages that first Revived Litura, and they kept notes on how to revive the Beast! You see, the Demon has a Soul, but the Soul Itself is Lifeless! It allows the beautiful to live and use it's power, but on it's own it's just a Husk.
That is why I, the Great Manny will be fulfilling his Great Grandmother's Dream of  Preforming the Sacrifical spell of Soul Transfer! That way, I'll be able to Control and Use Litura's Body and Magic at Will! NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY AND ALL MAGIC WILL BE ERASED FROM THIS WORLD! Anyway! Since you've been so kind Mr. Xross, I'll gladly spare you once I've gained the Power and Body of Litura!"

There was silence between the two for a moment... until...

Y/n: "Oh! Really? Cool! I'm not really that big a Fan of Wizards and Magic anyway, so I'll try my best not to get in your way Manny, or should I say, Litura! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

Manny: "OHHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!"

《Timeskip》

Y/n: "*Sssssllllluuuuurrrrppppp*"

🔥"Ngh... Ger... "

Y/n: "........."

🔥"... Y-... Hhhggghhh... "

Y/n: ".... Ugh! No matter how hard I try I just can't stop thinking about it!"

🔥"Ah! Y/n! It is good to see that I am not the only one who's mind has is being Clouded! Now then, let us enact Mighty Justice and Sto-"

Y/n: "I TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THAT WATCH!"

🔥"A WATCH!?"

Still inside the town of Manikore, Y/n was seen sitting at an outside table of a restaurant with the umbrella open over his table as he slurped his Soda with the crumbs of a Club Sandwich sitting on his plate. Our Idiot Protagonist had just finished eating lunch, while completely ignoring the huge problem of Manny trying to become a Demon and erasing all magic from the world... well most of his hard anyways, multiple personalities remember... or is he just Insane with voices in his head?

🔥"H-Hold on, let me get this stright. You're currently thinking about a Watch?"

Y/n: "Yeah! I saw it in Manny's Shop. It looked like one of those cool Novelty Watches! It's face was shapped like a Ferret's Head, Minute and Hour hands were both Little Ferrets, and all of the Numbers were just Ferrets in poses that were shaped like the Numbers! It was super Cute looking!"

🔥"E-Excuse Me!? What good is a Stupid Ferret watch going to do!? N-No! Better question, ARE YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU JUST HEARD ABOUT THE DE-"

⚡"Ferrets are really cool. You totally should have gotten that watch."

🔥 "... Excuse Me?"

Y/n: "Ugh! I Know! Ferrets are the best! Their like one of my favorite Animals! You think it would be rude to go back and ask for it?"

⚡ "Eh, it's probably too late for it now... maybe we could just steal it..."

Y/n: "Maybe..."

🔥 "... I'M A FUCKING DRAGON!"

⚡ "So what?"

🔥 "SO WHA- I'M A DRAGON! ONE OF THE LEGENDARY BEAST OF MYTH AND LEGEND! THE SYMBOL OF GREAT AND UNRELENTING POWER IN OF EARTHLAND! HOW IS A STUPID SMELLY LIVING SLINKY BETTER THAN ME!?"

⚡ "Well... Ferrets are nice cute and furry, plus their small and don't breathe fire and destroy everything they see!"

🔥 "Ika... I love you a Hellova lot, BUT YOU'RE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!"

Y/n: "She is right though. Dragons are cool and all, but they're way too destruction... plus they're technically Monsters."

🔥 "B-But-"

🌑 "We do kinda suck..."

🔥 "GGGRRRRAAAHHH! SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! THAT STUPID FERRET THING MADE ME COMPLETELY FORGET MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT! Y/N!"

Y/n: "Hmm?"

🔥 "I've been holding myself back pretty well until now... BUT I CAN'T JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU EAT LUNCH FOR 30 MINUTES RIGHT AFTER WE JUST LEARNED ABOUT A MADMAN WHO WANTS TO SWAP HIS SOUL WITH A DEMON AND ERASE ALL THE MAGIC FROM THIS WORLD! HOW CAN YOU STAND FOR SUCH INJUSTICE SO EASILY!?"

Hearing this caused Y/n to hum to himself for a moment, before he leaned back in his chair and looked up at the clouds that lazily floated around in the sky.

Y/n: "... Y'know, I was thinking about doing something when he was telling us about his plan... but then I realized that I don't really care all that much."

🔥 "Eh?"

Y/n: "A world full of Monsters, Magic, and Madmen who want to use their power to rule the world... it's not fit for Swords abandoned by their Wielders."

🔥 "But what about all the people that will die when that Demon is Revived! All the people that will lose their Magic! Magic to them is a Sword to you! They place their Hope, Dreams and Futures on their Mana! Imagine if they lost that! They'd become Wielder without Hands! They'd never be able to swing their blades again!"

Y/n: "......"

⚡ "... Maybe it needs to be that way..."

🔥 "Ika! Those words ar-"

⚡ "I know they're unjust or whatever... but you don't know what it's like to be abandoned by your wielder... but Y/n and I know it all too well..."

The Roaring voice went silent as the female voice or Ika said this, meanwhile Y/n kept on staring up at the clouds with his hands resting behind his head.

Y/n: "......... Maybe I should just steal the watch?"

🔥 "YOU UNJUST BA-... *Inhale* *Long Exhale* Fine! I'll be back when this all blows up in your face."

The Roaring voice then faded as Y/n continued staring up at the clouds.

Y/n thoughts: "... A Sword with No Wielder Doesn't belong in a exciting world like this one... if all the magic's gone... then that will just make it easier to live as a Layman like I want..."

In the end out Idiot Protagonist had some more depth then we all thought, like most of them actually do! But now that we know this, everyone must be wondering what this now deepened character has going through his mind now! Let's see...

Y/n thoughts: "...... Hold on... Shouldn't my check have been here by now?"

..... Y'know what, I tried.

*Clank!*

"Hello there! You wouldn't happen to be Y/n Xross would you?"

Y/n thoughts: "Ah! There it is!"

Y/n thought to himself with a smile, ready to face his waiter and pay for the lunch he had finished eating... only for his happy face to quickly fade when he saw 3 unfamiliar figures infront of him. A girl with Short Blue Hair sitting infront of him at the otherside of the table, with 2 guys standing at her sides.

Y/n: "... Are you guys my new servers?"

Jet: "Wha- Do we look like Waiters to you?"

Y/n: "... That's a Rhetorical Question, right?"

Jet: "Tch! Listen here you little brat!"

Y/n: "Who're you calling a Brat ya Mongoose!"

Jet: "Mongoose!?"

Droy: "Pff! Your clothes do kinda make you look like a Mongoose."

Jet: "Shut it Droy! Who the heck do you think you are Kid!?"

Y/n: "Kid? I'm 22 Years Old!"

Jet thoughts: "Wait! He's Older than All 3 of us!?"

Droy thoughts: "B-But he's so small..."

Levy: "*Ahem!* Anyway! You're Y/n Xross, right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, that's me. Y/n Xross of the Seiken Delivery Service!"

⚡ "The hell do these Clowns Want?"

🔶️ "You should beat em up, Y/n."

⚡ "I'm down for it."

⭐ "............"

⚡ "*Sigh*... Sai makes a good point..."

🔶️ "Dammit. And here I was excited for a Fight."

Levy, I keep mistyped it Levi, smiled at this as she got excited, finally meeting the person she needed for this Job to really kick off.

Levy: "Well, you're new in town right?"

Y/n: "Yep. I only came here to deliver a package, but now that I'm done all I've really gotta do is pay this check and I'll be on my way home. Wait a second, if you guys aren't my new Servers then who are you? And what the heck do you want with me?"

Droy: "Well don't be too shocked, but we're Wizards From Fairy Tail!"

Droy said loudly in the middle of the town that hate Wizards, but oddly enough... or luckily, there wasn't anyone around to hear his exclamation. But as amazing as this might be for anyone to meet Wizards from one of the Greatest Guilds in Fiore... and in turn the world, since all the worst shit happens in Fiore. I mean seriously! Zeref, Acnologia, an Entire Kingdom of Demons, the Grand Magic Games, the Giant Evil Magic Cannon thing from the Arc where Wendy gets introduced, Edolus, Jellal! They make a point to say that there might be even stronger mages in other parts of the world, but I refuse to believe that!

Anyway! Normal people would be impressed when faced with Wizards from the Best Guild in the world, but for Y/n...

Y/n: "Isn't Fairy Tail like one of the Best Guilds ever? They really let some Bland Looking Side Characters like you guys into it?"

Needless to say this shocked the Fairy Tail Mages, as the shorter, or taller in Levy's case, yet older boy didn't sat there with a bored look on his face.

Levy: "Y-You, don't believe us?"

Y/n: "Is that really a first?"

Jet: "Well check it then!"

Droy: "Yeah! We've both got the Fairy Tail Guild Mark right here!"

Jey and Droy yelled once again, revealing the White Fairy Tail Guild Mark with an Orange Outline on both of backs of their left shoulders... but Y/n stoll looked unimpressed...

Y/n: "... You do know that People Fake Guild Marks all the time, right?"

Levy, Jet & Droy thoughts: "HE ACTUALLY THINK'S WERE FAKERS!?"

Team ShadowGear all thought in a mass of Shock, before Levy quickly collected herself as she faced the boy once again, clearing her throat a bit.

Levy: "W-Well, whether you believe us or not doesn't matter! What does matter is what's going on in this town."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Jet: "Let's cut to the chase, have you seen anything weird in this place?"

Y/n: "Anything weird?"

Droy: "Yeah, someone said that something Culty was going on around here, so, since you aren't indoctrinated at all, you'd know if anything's up! Now spill the beans!"

Y/n: "Hmmm... weird things happening around here..."

💧 "... Now that I think about it... the town's Welcome Sign was quite odd... hmm but all welcome sign are kinds strange..."

🔥 "......"

🍃 "There's that weirdo who knew about Manny's order before he got it... but then again, he probably just knew the guy..."

🔥 "... The Idol-"

🌏 "THIS PLACE APPRECIATES AND RESPECTS THE VALUES OF HARDWORK! I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! DOGODOGON!"

🔥 "The Demon Created by Zer-"

🎶 "Apaart from the Hating magic thing, this place is Pretty Rockin!"

🔥 "Eraseing all the Ma-"

🎵 "And I'm pretty sure they've already noticed the distain for Magic this town has..."

🔥 "The Package You Just Deli-"

⭐ "........."

Y/n: "When you put it like that, yeah, other than the magic hate, there's nothing all that strange going on her-"

🔥 "THE EVIL DEMON IDOL YOU JUST DELIVERED! TO THE MAN WHO IS GOING TO USE DARK MAGIC TO SWAP HIS SOUL INTO! INORDER TO ERASE ALL THE MAGIC FROM THIS WORLD! TELL THEM NOW!"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, there's that..."

Droy: "There's what?"

Y/n: "This guy named Manny Cheltenham, yeah he might have just gotten a Package that has a Tiny Stone Idol of a Demon created by Zeref called Litura... and now he's going to revive said demon and place his soul inside of it inorder to absorb and erase all Magic from the world."

Needless to say, this left Team ShadowStooge were left speechless as they all stared with eyes wide and mouths agap... until...

Levy, Jet & Droy: "E-Eh?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I probably should have told you that sooner, huh?..."

Jet: "YOU THINK!?"

Droy: "A-A DE-DEMON!? THIS IS WAY OUT OF OUR LEAGUE, r-right Levy?.... Levy?"

Looking down at where Levy was once sitting... only to see a blinking dotted outline of her form had been placed where she once was...

"THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STILL DOING OVER THERE!?"

Turning their heads, the 3 males had found the Blue Haired Wizard once again... she had appeared 8 Buildings away from her teammates with a look of absolute fear on her face.

Levy: "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Droy: "B-But Levy-"

Jet: "What about your Plan! And becoming Super Celebri-"

Levy: "SCREW THAT PLAN! I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA BE FIGHTING SOME WEAK CULTISTS WHO HATE MAGIC TOO MUCH TO EVEN TRY USING IT! NOT ONE OF THE DEMONS CREATED BY ZEREF! AND ESPECIALLY LITURA, FEAST OF MANA! THIS JUST BECAME A SSS-CLASS QUEST!"

Jet: "Y-YOU'RE COMPLETELY RIGHT!"

Droy: "WE'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU LEVY! H-Hey! You should come with us! We need to get out of here ASAP if that guy's really gonna revive a Demon!"

Y/n: "Yeah I should leave... but I haven't paid for my Lunch."

*WHAM!*

Levy: "WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID LUNCH! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU STAY HERE! THERE WON'T BE ANYONE LEFT TO PAY!"

Levy yelled as she ran back over to Y/n's table and slammed her hands ontop of it. Hearing this caused Y/n to scratch his chin a bit.

Y/n: "Oh yeah... I guess that makes sense."

Levy: "Good! Let's get you out of here and somewhere safe the-"

Y/n: "But I guess it's already too late for all that now."

Jet, Droy & Levy: "Eh?"

Y/n: "Haven't you guys noticed it?... We've been the only 3 people here for miles for the past 20 Minutes."

Y/n said, causing the trio to be shocked again as they quickly looked around... only to see that every single person in town... had suddenly and seamlessly disappeared...

Y/n: "This town had a Population of 2,500, right? And since they hated magic they probably had low levels of mana... so to revive a Demon that Eats Mana for a Living... they'd probably need all 2,500 people in town to revive the thing, and since they all hate magic so much, they'd probably all join the ritual at a moment's notice."

.......

Jet: "So..."

Droy: "What you're saying is..."

Levy: "The Ritual... already started..."

Jet: "And the Demon Litura..."

Droy: "has..."

Levy: "Already been revived?..."

Y/n: "Yup! That or it's just about to be, and considering the fact that all the Mana in the air just up and vanished, then I'm pretty sure it's about to explo-"

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!*

"CCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, a different part of the city erupted into a mass of flame and destruction as a gigantic beast exploded out of the ground, quickly flying into the air and Roaring so loudly that the air itself shook. The Beast continued to roar, before it seemed to notice the small gathering of Mages, quickly falling towards the ground and landing, causing everything to shake like crazy. Levy and Droy fell onto their butts while Jet stared up at the gigantic Demon in a mass of shock as it towered over him... Y/n was still just sitting in his chair slurping the last of his soda, only to spot as it had been completely watered down by the melted ice. He then looked up at the Demon, revealing it's form to the Readers.

[Litrura! Demon Feast of Mana!]
[Demon Creation of Zeref]
[Puny Humans for Scale]

"See it... I can see it all so Clearly! Wizards! And Magic! Such strong Magic! The Magic of 14 different Beings stand before me! Yet only 4 Physical Bodies! Y/N XROSS! DELIVERY BOI! I WISH I COULD KEEP MY PROMISE TO YOU! BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT DEVOUR YOU ALL! I'M JUST SO HUNGRY!!!"

Litura raised it's fist as it glared at the Mages and Delivery Boy, a Black Magic Circle appearing infront of it's fist as it was ready to strike.

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!*

"NO! NONONONOOO! I DIDN'T EAT A THING! WHERE DID MY FOOD GOOOOO!?!?!"

Right when Litrus unleashed the power of his punch, throwing it down on Y/n and Team ShadowGear, Jet quickly reacted, using his Magic: HighSpeed, to quickly dash around and grab his team and the delivery boy before rushing out of the way of the gigantic fist, nearly dodging the massive attack, but the Shockwave of the blast still sent him and the people he carried to the ground. Droy trembled as he faced the gigantic Roaring monster, a mass of fear not only in his body Levy's eyes aswell, while Jet quickly got to his feet, a scared yet determined look on his face.

Droy: "A-A Demon! A-A Real Demon! W-We can't deal with this! T-This is a M-Monster for S Class!"

Jet: "W-Well it looks like we've gotta deal with it now! This thing has his eyes set on us, and I don't think he'll let us leave just like that..."

Hearing this caused Levy to Gulp, before she shakingly got back onto her feet fear still in her eyes.

Levy: "J-Jet's r-right... W-We're Fairy Tail mages! I-If we don't stop this thing now! T-Then a lot of people are gonna die!"

"I FOUND YYYOOOUUU!!!"

Litrua reeled back it's fist once again before launching it at the Trio once again, but this time...

Levy:
"SOLID SCRIPT: GUARD!"

Quickly having her hands around, Levy caused the word GUARD to appear in the middle of the air, before it expanded, turning giant and stretched out, all while the fist still came rushing at them.

Levy: "JET! DROY! NOW!"

Jet: "FALCON HEAVENWARD!"

Droy: "HOLDER PLANTS!"

Jet rocketed forward, jumping up and kicking at the word "GUARD" that had been created. All the while, Droy pulled seeds out of his Yellow Belts and threw them onto the ground, causing them to shine to life before they quickly grew into giant Vines with hands on the end all growing up towards the GUARD Levy had created alongside Jet, until...

*CCCCLLLLAAAANNNNGGGG!!!*

"SHADOWGEAR-POINT GUARD!"

Putting all their power behind Levy's GUARD, Team ShadowGear were actually able to stop Litura's Punch and hold his attack back until the demon pulled his fist back. Jet quickly rushed back over to the side of his Teammates, while Droy's plants died and Levy's Word Faded.

"Weak? Not enough Magic!? NEED MORE! I MUST DEVOUR ALL MAGIC! GET STRONGER! DESTROY! DEVOUR! DDDDEEESSSSTTTTRRRROOOOYYYY!!!"

Jet: "Is it just me, or did that thing get Dumber?

Y/n: "... Manny placed his Soul into that thing's body to control it... His Soul must have be being corrupted by Litura's Demonic Power."

Y/n said, causing Levy and Droy to turn back towards the boy in shock.

Levy: "You're still here!?"

Y/n: "Huh? Am I no-"

Droy: "GET OUT OF HERE ALREADY DUDE! Get somewhere safe!"

Y/n: "But you guys said you couldn't handle this thing!"

Jet: "So what? We're Fairy Tail Wizards! Meaning even if we don't stand a Chance! WE'RE STILL GONNA FIGHT!"

Y/n: "B-But you'll-"

Levy: "Now get somewhere safe! Team ShadowGear will take care of this thing! Right Guys!"

Droy & Jet: "YEAH!"

Seeing this made Y/n feel... odd... it was hard to tell just by seeing him... but he didn't really like people all that much... he didn't care for Wizards and their pursuit of almighty power... he didn't like monsters destroying things needlessly... and he just couldn't care less about anyone else... that's why he lived like he did... a normal life away from problems and monsters and stuff like that... but even now as he turned and ran away from the Fairy Tail mages, as they fought against a Foe Far Beyond them... he held that same feeling of disinterest... but... it was mixed with something else... it was something that made him stop running away only after he got a few feet from the battle...

Y/n: ".........."

🔥 "You still feel it... don't you? You still feel his Hope... the Dreams he placed upon you... for the future he wanted to create... the Passion of our Former Wielder... even now, after you hold such contempt for him... they still resonate with your true desires... the Dreams of Tou-"

Y/n: "DON'T SAY IT... You know the rules... you can't say his name... I don't wanna hear any of their names..."

🔥 "Yet in the end..."

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!*

Jet: "GAHA!"

Droy: "JET!"

Jet: "*Pant Pant* I... I'm fine... b-but my magic... It's basically gone... I've never used up this much magic before... the hell's going on!?"

Levy: "We... We aren't using it us... that Demon... Litrua... with every attack we throw at it... and every attack we block... it absorbs more and more of our Power and grows more and more in Strength..."

Droy: "Th-There's no way we can beat this thing..."

"STILL! HUNGRYYYYY!"

L

itrua roared as it raised both of it's fists into the air, ready to crush and destroy the 3 Fairy Tail mages... to weak to even try to move out of the way... the 3 waited for their doomed fate...

*FWOOOOOOO-*

*BLING!*

🌏 "GENBU SHINWA! DOGON!"

*CCCCLLLLLLAAAANNNNNGGGGGG!!!!*

An odd sound was heard as a Shadow laid over the entirely of Team ShadowGear, hearing an odd music like sound as it did. Looking infront of themselves, the Fairy Tail Mages were shocked to see that Y/n was standing before them, wielding a Gigantic Buster Sword and using said blade to hold back the Gigantic Demon's Attack, revealing the Sword's odd form as the Orange blade shinned, as the sword itself produced the odd music they were hearing.

Y/n:
"GGGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!
NOW GEKI!"

*BLING!*

🌏 "GEKIDO! RANDOKUGEKI!
DDDOOOGGGOOONNN!"

Y/n:
"GENBU SHINWA! SLASH!!!"

*FFFFWWWWOOOOOOO-
CCCCLLLLAAAANNNNGGG!!!*

Swinging his massive sword with a mass of power behind it, not only did Y/n send Litura's two fist flying back at him, but he sent the demon itself stumbling. Holding the massive sword at his side, the Fairy Tail Mages were in a mass of shock, not only at the sword speaking, but this short boy's extreme power, doing something their not even sure their strongest could physically do without the help of their magic.

Y/n: "You're right... Even if I wanna live a Layman's life... I can't help but feel it every time I see something like this... THE WILL TO MAKE A BETTER FUTURE!"

Y/n yelled to himself, a gigantic smile on his face as he faced the gigantic demon... all the while, the Fairy Tail mages behind the boy were still confused by this sudden chain of events... until...

Y/n: "Hey, Book Girl, Hat Guy, Seed Guy... I don't like people all that much... but even then..."

Holding out his hand, the Buster Sword he hand crumbled into rocked, before a rage if fire appeared in it's place.

Y/n: "Even though My Wielder May have Abandoned me! I refuse to Abandon Anyone Else who Needs Me!
I AM Y/N XROSS!
AND MY STORY'S ENDING IS FOR ME TO DECIDE!"

*FWOOO-CLASHING!*

The raging flames swirled around, before dying out, revealing the new sword that was in Y/n's hands.

🔥 "Kaenken Rekka!"

Holding the sword out, the other Mages were stunned by the blade's unique form.

Y/n: "You Ready Rekka?"

🔥 "Time for Justice!"

An odd shealth like belt suddenly formed around Y/n's waist, as the boy slammed his sword inside of it. Another small ball of Flames appeared in his right hand as he held it up, before the flames exploded away, revealing an odd small book. The book seemed to speak as he revealed it, causing it to continued as he opened the cover page.

*

FWOOSH!*

🔥 "BRAVE DRAGON!"

*BLING!*

🔥 "Katsute Subete Wo Horobosu Hodo No Idaina Chikara Wo Tenishita Shinjuu Ga Ita..."
[There Was Once A God Beast Possessing A Great Power That Would Destroy Everything...]

*BLAM!*

Slamming the book into the sheath belt, more odd music began to play... but that wasn't all. A mass of flames appeared and spiraled around Y/n as a giant version of the Brave Dragon Book appeared behind him out of the same flames. Levy and the rest of Team ShadowGear stared in a mass of awe as they could feel the mass of heat and magic just radiating off of Y/n... until...

*SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Y/n: "HENSHIN!"

🔥
"REKKA BATTOU!"

WOAHWOHH-
BRAVE DRAGON~!

*CLAS-SHING!*

Unsheathing his sword, Y/n slashed twice creating an X in the air, causing the Giant Brave Dragon Book floating behind him and in his belt to fly open, revealing the main page as a powerful Dragon made of Flames flew out and slammed into Y/n. The boy was consumed in such bright and powerful flames that it blinded even the demon Litura, until Y/n slashed once again, revealing his new form.

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH!*

🔥
"Rekka Issatsu! Yuuki no ryuu to Kaenken Rekka ga majiwaru toki, shinku no tsurugi ga aku wo tsuranuku!"
[One Rekka Book! When the dragon of valor and Kaenken Rekka meet, the Crimson Sword will Penetrate Evil!]

Droy: "No way..."

Jet: "Armor Requip Magic? But I thought only Erza could do that!"

Levy: "No... it feels different... it looks like Requip... but this magic is way different than that..."

The team said in a mass of awe, soo much so that even Litura was frozen in admiration of the magical power that radiated off of the boy, until...

*SHING!*

Y/n: "You just gonna stand and Stare? Or are you gonna show me why you're called a Demon, Litura!"

"GGGRRRRAAAHHH!!"

Summoning magic circled around his fist, Litura threw a powerful punch at Y/n, but....

*CCCCLLLLAAAANNNNGGGG!*

Y/n easily blocked the attack with his blade, causing him to slide back a bit because of the Impact... but even then... he simply laughed.

Y/n: "THAT ALL YA GOT? NOROSHI PACKS MORE OF A PUNCH THAN YOU! AND SHE'S PART BUG!"

*FWOSHING!*

Slashing his blade upwards, Y/n sent the Demon's Fist into the air once again, but this time he quickly jumped after the beast, his sword at his side as he flew towards the Demon's Face.

*FWO-SHING!*

"GGGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Flying past the Demon's face, Y/n slashed with Rekka, causing Black Blood to spew from Litura's cheek as it was slashed... but...

🔥 "That Cut was Far too Shallow! There's not enough power behind it! BRING OUT THE FULL POWER OF MY JUSTICE!"

Y/n: "Sansattsu won't help us cut deeper. But I think I know what can!"

Landing on the building behind Litura, the Demon quickly spun around and threw a punch, but Y/n easily began dashing away as the Feast destroyed where he once stood. He continued to dash from building to building as the Demon threw punch after punch chasing after him, destroying the town in quick succession. Y/n quickly pulled out another book, although this one looked very different compared to Brave Dragon.

*GLEEM!*

🔥
"JACKUN TO DOMAMENOKI!
HUMU HUMU!
SHOOTOKU ISSEN!"

Y/n scanned a book onto the tip of Rekka, causing the blade to shine before he slashed at the Demon's Eyes, causing Seeds to fly out of the blade and into Litura's eyes. The Demon reeled back as it held it's eyes, but when it did that, the seeds grew, causing Vines to come out and wrap themselves around Litura's hands and head, locking his hand onto his face and keeping him from attacking as he was blinded. Droy was shocked to see Y/n using a Magic similar to his own... but this shock was nothing compared to what happened next. Y/n jumped off the building he was running on, as he landed back infront of Team ShadowGear, sheathing his sword again, Y/n smiled under his helmet.

Y/n: "Alright then! Time for a Special Guest!"

*BLAM!*

"BRAVE DRAGON!"

*FWOOOOOSSSHHH!!!*

"GGGGRRRRAAAA!!!!"

Y/n slammed his hand against the open page of the Brave Dragon Book, causing the Giant Version to appear behind him once again and open, but this time, instead of flames flying out, a brand new figure took it's place, flying in the air for a moment, the figure then rocketed down, landing at Y/n's side as his form was revealed in a Justice Filled Roar.

🔥[Kaenken Rekka]🔥
[The Crimson Dragon of Flames!]
[The Fist Dragon]

Rekka: "RRRAAAHHH!!!! OH YEAH! Time to Serve This Demon Up Some Justice! Time to show you all how Much Better We Dragons are than Stupid Stinky Ferrets!"

Y/n: "ARE YOU STILL ON ABOUT THAT!?"

"GGGGRRRRRNAGAGAGAGAA!!"

*RRRIIIPPPP!!!!*

Litura began ripping the Vines away, along with it's eyes, it had been blinded, and it was only a matter of time until the Feast Regenerated. But this only Made Y/n smile as Rekka was heard giving a Growling Chuckle.

Y/n: "You Ready Rekka?"

Rekka: "MY BLADE WAS FORGED READY!"

Gripping his sword Y/n ripped it out of it's sheath once again, but this time it was different.

Rekka 🔥
"REKKA! BATTOU!
BRAVE DRAGON!
ISSATSU GIRI!
FIRE!"

Y/n raised his sword, causing Rekka to breath bright flames onto the blade. Now with a Blade Empowered by Flames, Y/n reeled his sword to his side as he jumped high into the air, Flipping around before he landed in Rekka's claws. Rekka then roared before he launched Y/n, sending him flying at the Blind Litura with extreme speed, but Rekka wasn't just going to sit back and watch Y/n finish things. He quickly flew at the Demon and began breathing fire while slashing the beast with his own claws. Y/n slashed and landed on a building before he jumped off, slashing again as he zoomed past, Rekka was there for Y/n to land on he zoomed by, allowing Y/n to jump and slash again, and again, and again, and again and again. The two of them continued this perfect combo of teamwork, until both Y/n and Rekka launched themselves high into the air, directly above the Demon.

Rekka & Y/n: "GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Summoning the Brave Dragon Book behind themselves, Y/n and Rekka both jumped off of it, sending themselves flying at Litura with a mass of speed and power, their claws and sword reeled back and ready to stike.

Rekka: "HISSATSU GIRI-"

Y/n: "BRAVE DRAGON-

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH*
*CLASHING!*

🔥"FFFIIIRRREEE!!!"🔥
👑⚔🌟"SSSLLLAAASSSHHH!"🌟⚔👑

*Tchch-Chch*

"N-Nooo... m-my p-plan... Still...
HUNGR-"

*KKKKKKKKAAAAAA-
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Y/n & Rekka:
"Dine on the Flames of Justice!"

The Demon Laid not sealed or imprisoned... but destroyed, reduced to nothing but a crater as Sword turned Wielder Y/n Xross stood with the Crimson Dragon Kaenken Rekka following behind him. The 3 Fairy Tail Mages watched in what could nolonger be explained as Awe, but pure admiration.

Jet thoughts: "... Not only did that brat Use Requip Magic Like Erza..."

Droy thoughts: "B-But he was able to Really Kill that Demon... something... I don't think anyone has been able to do..."

Levy thoughts: "H-He even summoned a D-Dragon... A... Real... Dragon..."

Levy, Jet & Droy:
"Who the hell is this Guy!?"

《Timeskip》

《Timeskip》

Rekka: "HAHAHAHAHAAAA! DID YOU GUYS SEE ALL THAT! I TOLD YOU THAT DRAGONS ARE BETTER THAN FERRETS!"

⚡ "I'm sorry honey, what was that? I couldn't hear you over this Cute as Fuck Ferret."

Rekka: "Grr... I'm gonna kill you..."

An hour had passed since Y/n had defeated the Demon Litura. During that time, Y/n, and Team ShadowGear searched the town for any survives... only to learn that all of the Townspeople had given their lives to revive the beast... so the town was saved! More or less... BUT, now that the Demon Litura had truely been killed, a hellova lot more people were safe from it's wrath. And now, Y/n was seen in his normal form, back to being his normal height, as transforming made him taller... but the Crimson Dragon of Rekka was still hanging out, angered that his fellow swords' opinions about Dragons Vs Ferrets hadn't been changed. Meanwhile, Team ShadowGear were still in shock filled amazement.

Jet: "A Dragon... You're a real Dragon?"

Jet suddenly asked as Y/n continued searching around the now abandoned town, leaving the Mages with the Crimson Dragon.

Rekka: "Yup! It's nice to meet you! I am Kaenken Rekka! The Crimson Dragon of Flames!"

Droy: "I-I can't believe it! Dragons are actually real!"

Rekka: "Hehehe! I'm pretty amazing, huh?"

Rekka asked proudly as he stood there, when suddenly Levy perked up, realized something.

Levy: "IGNEEL!"

Rekka: ".... Bless you?"

Levy: "N-No! Igneel, it's the name of a Fire Dragon a member of my Guild is looking for! Do you know him?"

Rekka: "A Fire Dragon names Igneel? No, sorry, can't say I've ever heard of him. Personally I only know 1 dragon other than myself... but other than that, I am the only Fire Dragon I know of. The other is a Dragon of Darkness known as Kurayami."

Levy: "Aw man..."

Droy: "Either way, telling Natsu we found a Fire Dragon who knows a Dark Dragon will give him some hope."

"I'M BACK!"

Y

/n's voice was suddenly heard as he ran back onto the scene, a giant smile on his face.

Rekka: "Where have you been?"

Y/n: "I was getting this Baby!"

Y/n said as he lifted up his arm... revealing the Novelty Ferret watch he had found in Manny's Shop.

Rekka: "YOU TOOK THE WATCH!?"

Y/n: "Hey, it technically doesn't belong to anyone anymore, so it isn't unjust to take it!"

Rekka: "You!.... UGH! I can't believe you!"

Rekka growled shooting smoke out of his nose as he angrily crossed his arms. Y/n on the other hand.

Y/n: "Alright then! We better get going back home now. I think this is where our paths split."

Levy: "Wait! Why not come back to the Fairy Tail Guild with us!"

Jet: "Yeah, I feel like everyone would both love and hate you."

Droy: "Plus you took out a Real Demon Created by Zeref! That might just make you S-Class!"

Hey! One of my Major Complaints with most Fairy Tail x Male Reader Stories! Most aspiring Wizards would consider this a chance of a Life Time, joining the Fairy Tail Guild, the Greatest Guild in the world!... but Y/n wasn't most people...

Y/n: "Nah thanks."

Levy, Droy & Jet: "Seriously!?"

Y/n: "Yeah... I found a New calling in life and all... and I wanna help people who need it with my power... BBBUUUTTT, I still wanna live my Life like I wanna, as a Layman! Not a Wizard, Sorry."

Levy: "N-No... it's fine..."

Jet thoughts: "I'm not sure anyone's ever said No when asked to join our Guild... this brat sure is weird..."

Y/n: "What about you Rekka? Wanna join their Guild?

Rekka: "As much as I crave the need to dispatch Justice, I fell although that life us far behind me. I knew that much after our Former Wielders defeated Storious."

Droy & Jet: "Aw man, even the dragon refused."

Y/n then held up the Kaenken Rekka Seiken Sword, causing Rekka to nod before he transformed into flames, flying into the Blade's Crimson red emblem, before Y/n dispelled the blade into Cinders.

Y/n: "Well, it was very nice meeting you 3. And if you ever need something delivered, ask for the Seiken Delivery Service, and I'll be there in a Flash!"

Levy: "We'll be sure to! See you around Y/n!"

Jet: "Bye ya Brat!"

Y/n: "Still older than you."

Droy: "Catch you later!"

The trio and the Amalgamation of Sword Spirits then made their ways off in different directions, both with smiles on their faces, as a new chapter for all of them had just begun.

《Long Timeskip》
[Like a 6 Months]

🍃 & 🔶️ "Are we there yet?"

Y/n: "If you two don't shut up then I'm gonna summon you just so I can Hit you."

Walking through the forest, Y/n was seen slowly making his way with a gigantic back pack on... until finally...

Y/n: "HAHA! YES! WE'RE HERE! OUR NEW HOME! AND HOME BASE FOR THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY!"

Y/n: "THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF MAGNOLIA!"

"Oh... There's so much water... And access to the ocean..."

🍃 "Haaaa~ the breeze feels amazing..."

Y/n: "With a population of 60,000 inhabitants, this baby is a merchant city that has been prosperous in Magic since the ancient era! You know what that means?"

🌏 "PEOPLE WHO PRESPECT AND KNOW THE TRUE VALUES OF HARDWORK! I LOVE THIS PLACE ALREADY! DOGODOGON!"

🎶 "So many people! THIS PLACE MUST HAVE WICKED PARTIES!"

🔶️ "So many People to Fight!"

⭐ "..........."

⚡ "WILL YOU STOP BEING SUCH A CREEP SAIKOU!"

⭐ "....."

Y/n: "The Seiken Delivery Business has been super profitable is other cities! And now that it's big enough, I finally get to set up shop and work in a big shot town like this! I'M BEYOND EXCITED!"

💧 "Y/n... please allow me to help with carrying things..."

🔥 "You just wanna see this place for yourself, right Naga?"

💧 "...... That may be correct...."

Y/n: "Alright, come on out."

Y/n said causing a mass of water to come out of the ground, forming a large bubble before that bubble popped, revealing a new figure.

💧[Suiseiken Nagare]💧
[The Fantastic Lion]
[The True King of Beasts]

Y/n: "You gotta be in human form Naga."

Nagare: "Oh, right I forgot... one moment..."

Turning into water once again, the bubble went from long to tall before bursting once again, revealing Nagare's new more suitable form.

💧[Naga]💧

Naga: "Please allow me to carry our things Y/n."

Y/n: "You sure? It's pretty heavy?"

Naga: "I am positive! For me to become a true king of beast, I must start as a Servant of Man, and to do so I must endure all hardships. So please, allow me to carry everything!"

Y/n: ".... Ok."

Y/n then handed the large backpack he was carrying to Naga, dropping it into the Butler's open hands... but as soon as he did, Naga quickly struggled to lift said backpack, as it was very much to heavy for him.

Y/n: ".... You ok there Naga?"

Naga: "I-I a-am fi-fi-fine, S-Sir!"

《Short Timeskip》

Walking down the streets of Magnolia, Y/n was seen carrying half of the luggage, while Naga still struggled with the other half he carried. As Naga and Y/n walked, they happily observed the sights the City had to offer, with Naga quickly being distracted when he saw a Fish jump up from the lake that sat next to the side walk, kneeling down next to the water to greet the Sea Creature... and quickly getting some odd looks from the town's inhabitants before he was dragged off by Y/n. After a while of walking and sight seeing, our idiot "hero" was now face to face with a rather large building.

Y/n: "And Here we are! The new Home and Base of Operations for the Seiken Delivery Agency!"

Y/n said as he held his arms up, making Naga's eyes widen in amazement at the building, along with the people who were already working on/in it.

Naga: "Amazing... this place is a big as a Guildhall."

Y/n: "Well, that's mostly because it used to be a Low Ranking Guild, but they were practically broke to I bought the place right before they disbanded! And now it belongs to the Seiken Delivery Agency! Some of the wizards who were in that Guild work under us now!"

Naga: "And we're going to live here?"

Y/n: "Yup! And that's not all, cause I'm still gonna be making some deliveries here and there, oh! And I got a side shop working at a Cake Shop!"

⚡ "... Y/n... you are the only person in this world excited to do boring things..."

Y/n: "Oh! Speaking of Boring, I have a package I need to deliver!"

Naga: "Already? But we just got to town."

Y/n: "I know, but It was a Special Delivery Order! Some Old Guy name'd Makarov asked for me specifically to deliver a Cake! So I'm gotta get started on that right away!"

Y/n said happily as he dashed inside of the building with Naga quickly following behind him... only for the Butler to trip and fall onto his face, causing him to quickly jump back up and onto his feet as he had a blush of embarrassment on his face. The Lion then looked around to see if anyone saw him... not remember that the other Swords could see all his actions.

《Timeskip》

Walking through the city soon after settling in, Y/n was back onto his delivery job, carrying a large white box under his arm, in his off hand he held a receipt reading the address as he headed towards said address with a smile on his face, excited for this next delivery... but... that excitment quickly faded as he came face to face with the Address he was supposed to deliver to...

Y/n: "....... Oh Goddammit!"

AAAAAHHHHH!! THIS TOOK WAY TOO FUCKING LONG TO WRITE!

AND I WANNA WRITE MMMOOORRREEE!!!

Ugh... anyway, I'm tired now, this was fun to write and I hope you enjoyed it!

I might write some more of this one shot for a couple Fairy Tail episodes, but that's a definite maybe.

ANYWAY!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
11.1K 221 15
Sever the Fibers of Fate... Wrath Legendary Souls... Greed Wakfu King of Cards... Pride... Sloth Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs... Lust ... Env...
302 5 25
Come One, Come All! Come see Fate Inspired Servants from characters from all across Time and Space! All not constrained by the premise of Earth! Hero...
4.6K 69 22
Kadoya Sho the ordinary guy who have everything and lived happily with his mom. Suddenly one tragic accident make him turn into Kamen rider dark deca...