𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑫 |𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈�...

By Gr4vitysg0ne

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. ⋆𝚈/𝙽 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜... More

⋆ Playlist ⋆
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

175 6 21
By Gr4vitysg0ne

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Yes of course" he halted, "please forgive me if I'm wrong but have I meet you before young lady?"

That sentence alone made your entire body freeze in fear. 'You think he recognizes me!? No, that's impossible the hood on my suit covers my face along with a mask.'

Then the realization hit you like a truck. 'Oh shit the last time we were in a fight, I might have bad-mouthed him a little too much. You dumb bitch!' you scolded yourself.

"Umm, I don't think so I'm sure if would remember if I had met the number two hero before" you jokingly said trying to convince him otherwise.

"Right, my apologies, you just sound very familiar" he wondered as his eyes scanned you.

"Look at the time, Y/N we really should get going home." Himiko blurted out realizing what might happen if we stay and chat any longer.

"It was nice meeting you all, have a good day" she said as she was forcefully pushing you out of the building doors. "See you soon Y/N, take care" the principal waved.

You let out a deep breath once you were finally back safely in the car away from that hero son of a bitch. "Hey how about we go get something to eat I'm staving" Himiko begged, turning to look at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, sure whatever let's just get far away from this place I already hate it."

"That's funny considering you'll be attending here every day" she laughed.

You rolled your eyes and started to think about what you would have done if Endeavor had revealed managed to figure out who you were.

It's a good thing All For One makes you wear a suit that has a hood and a mask that covers your face so no one could identify you. Too bad you have a big mouth you can't keep shut during fights, 'oh well, I love chewing out heroes.'

The car had come to a stop outside a busy ramen shop. "You wanna eat here?" you raised your eyebrows. "Yeah, so what is there wrong with it." she turned to face you. "Well no nothing's wrong it's just very out in the open and also it's the middle of the day so there'll be numerous amount of people there," you explained.

She gave you a puzzled look. "Aww, are you worried someone might recognize us because we're big bad villains, huh? That's adorable." she teased while getting close to you and popping your nose.

You quickly shoved her back away from you "Please I'm not worried about shit let's go already" you scoffed as you shut the car door behind you making your way into the restaurant.

After a little while, the two of you had sat down and ordered. But strangely you felt like someone's eyes were on you, however you weren't sure who's or from where? And it was starting to piss you off.

"Hey, does it feel like we're being watched by someone to you at all?"

"Huh?" Himiko looked up at you "Oh you too I've been having that strange feeling all day like someone's stalking been us or something? Well, whoever it is they're not doing a great job at it."

"Yeah, that's precisely how I feel" you turned and scanned around the busy restaurant in an attempt to spot any eyes on you. "Eh, it's probably nothing."

The feeling of being watched isn't anything new to you. It's relatively normal, considering you've broken the law more times than you can count and are always on the lookout for police and Pro Heroes lingering to arrest you.

But this feeling was different, it was like you could feel the presence of whoever was watching you but couldn't see who it was, and truthfully it started to creep you out a little.

Your thoughts came to a close once the waiter returned with your food, placing it down on the table in front of you. "Thank you," you told him in return.

Himiko beaming once her food was brought to her. "Oh man I'm so hungry I could finish this in an instant." her comment making you chuckle slightly.

You were about to take a bite before you heard an enormous explosion, causing the entire building to intensely shake as you were almost knocked off balance while dust and debris from the ceiling started to crumble down onto you.

You had held your ground as people begin all around began to stumble over and lose their balance, causing a large commotion throughout the active restaurant.

Furthermore, you rapidly glanced around to find the cause of the building shaking. At first, you thought it was just an earthquake, but as you looked out the window, you began to see an outbreak of explosions followed by an immense amount of smoke.

Your face began to light up with excitement. "Hey, we should go find out what the cause is, that looked pretty interesting, right?"

"Aww man, but I didn't even eat my ramen "

"I'll buy you some more, I promise." You rolled your eyes as you grabbed her pushing past people as you ran out the front door to the restaurant.

Once you were outside, you had a clearer view of all the smoke that was clouded through the street as the fire started to eat away at the nearby building. You ran faster to get a closer perspective as to what was even going on.

Ever since you were a little girl it was like no matter what somehow your body just pulled itself towards danger, it was thrilling to you seeing any kind of wreckage happen before your eyes. It was even more thrilling when you were the one causing it.

There was an abundance of citizens who stood still in the street in fear and curiosity as to what's going on. You know you were vetting closer when you heard the piercing sound of fire engines going off. And the cloud of thick black smoke was getting closer.

You stopped running as you were met with a crowd of people gathered around something, but you couldn't tell what. You stood on your tiptoes in an attempt to get a better view.

"I can't see shit not with all these people in the way" you scoffed.

You turned around to see Himiko with her hand on her knees, panting heavily. "Umm, are you okay?" she looked up towards you "I almost died trying to keep up with you, so no I'm not okay!"

"What's even over here anyways by the looks of it, it's just some fire so can we go now? my quirk might wear off soon."

Your eyes narrowed as you began to think. "No, trust me this isn't just any mere fire, if it was people wouldn't be gathered like this to watch some building burn down." you deadpanned.

"Ok so what are you saying then"

You rolled your eyes, "What I'm is that there must be a villain up there and a powerful one at that!" you huffed.

'If the villain caused this much damage and is still going they must have a strong quirk, I have to get a closer look'

You grabbed Himiko's arm and commenced to push your way through the crowd, "Hey where are we going? Why do I always get dragged into your little adventures?" she grumbled

As you made your way to the front of the large crowd, your eyes went wide due to shock as to what you saw.

Your gaze was met with a giant green slimy villain had a barbarous smile plastered across his face and his eyes were filled with turmoil, you could feel his bloodlust increasing by the minute. He was surrounded by flames, which confused you because you knew he didn't have a fire quirk.

"Oh, I didn't expect to see him here?"

Himiko raised an eyebrow, "You know his villain?"

"Oh yeah, Dabi and I found this guy lurking around and tried recruiting him for the league," you clarified.

"Yeah, and what happened, he seems to be promising to me?"

"He is, but as you can clearly tell he's completely sadistic and insane" you paused "When we first met him he tried to use my body as a quote on quote skinsuit."

"What's that?"

You scoffed "Beats me, but it hurt like hell it's like I was being suffocated from the inside out. But he had another thing coming trying to overthrow me, so I nearly killed him. That's why I'm so shocked he's still here standing, thought he'd be dead or something".

By the looks of it, he's already found someone to make a skinsuit out of they must be the cause of all these flames, well whoever's in there won't make it out free without a hell of a fight.

"Maybe we should help him, there are a lot of Pro Heroes around and if we lent him a hand, maybe he'll join us after all" she pondered.

"Yeah right, you think we're going to go fight the heroes after coming back from an interview at a school that produces Pro Heroes you have to be out of your damn mind."

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

Anyway by the looks of it, he's got the situation completely under his control. They can't even lay a hand on him since his body is made entirely out of liquid, I learned that the hard way. And the other Pros are attempting to die down the flames and get the citizens to safety, so there will be fewer casualties.

But that's just how heroes work, they couldn't care less about the victim at hand as long as a majority of the people here don't get hurt and the city stays less damaged. It's all about image to them, like who cares if this kid dies as long as everyone else is safe. Makes me sick.

"We should just go this kid doesn't stand a chance" you began to turn and walk back, but you were stopped "Wait I think things are about to get interesting," she advised.

"Huh?" as you turned around you started to see a boy pull his head partly away from the villain, his blonde hair becoming more and more apparent.

"YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO MESS WITH" the boy echoed as loud as he could.

"Wow, he's got a lot of confidence for someone in his situation," you scoffed.

"Tell me about it he's putting up quite the fight, ill give him that but I doubt he'll make it out alive" she countered.

"LET ME GOO" the boy yelled as he fired off thousands of explosions at the villain, slightly pushing you and everyone else back due to the power of his quirk.

'Geez, who is this kid anyways, and what's his quirk?'

"You've got so much power, I really hit the jackpot. With a quirk like yours under my control, I can take All Might down with one punch." the villain bellowed loudly as he began to triple in size.

'Not before I get to this guy is really upsetting, but he's powerful I'll give that and there's no way he can lose, the Pro Heroes have their hands full, and I don't see any sign of All Might showing up.'

'Now kid tell me how it feels to know that no one's coming to save you, the person who's in the most danger is now neglected and forgotten the heroes are more concerned about the safety of everyone else around him and no one cares to help him.' you huffed 'sounds familiar.'

"What the hell?" your brows furrowed.

"Who's that doesn't look like a Pro Hero to me?" Himiko questioned.

You watched as a boy with green hair rapidly shoved past you having an absolutely horrified look on his face making his direction towards the villain and the imprisoned boy.

'By the looks of it, he's not very strong physically, what's he planning on doing getting himself killed too? Well then, this might be thrilling after all.'

Abruptly all the pro heroes flew in an attempt to save the poor boy who ran to help, but they there interrupted by a loud boom and an enormous cloud of thick gray smoke that formed around all of them.

As the smoke proceeded to clear up, your eyes caught sight of someone who filled you with enough rage to outburst and kill him right here and now.

It was the one and only All Might.

You huffed, "Speak of the devil we should probably leave before the police go around wanting to question the witness of all this."

"Yeah you're right, well it looks like the sludgy guy won't win this one anymore," she added as she walked away with her hand behind her back.

Before leaving you turned back to get another sight of everything, "Who were those kids anyways." You halted, staring back at them confused. "Eh, why do I care, they're probably just some attention-seeking brats."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

The car ride home was filled with Himiko's endless chatting about God knows what. And all you could think about is how powerful of a team you and that other villain would be if you two had teamed up.

But what about the blonde kid he put up a mean fight as he was apprehended by the sludge guy, If I'm being honest if like to take him in a fight as well. That's one thing that One For All always drilled into me and made sure I had.

A hunger to fight anyone and anything.

Once you had gotten into the hideout, you made your way towards the sound of shattering people. When your eyes were met with the source of the sound, you found it was Dabi and Tomura together.

"Oh, looks who's back, how was the school Y/N," Dabi said in an amused tone.

"Oh shut up it went fine thank you very much, they seemed to be thoroughly impressed by me." You confidentiality boasted as you sat in front of both of them.

"Huh" Tomura scoffed, "I'm just surprised you didn't end up tearing any of their heads off."

"Love your confidence in me" you paused "Well I was close to but decided it's best to do it later"

"Smart idea" he retorted.

"Oh and get this, that number two hero is enrolling his kid into U.A. as well and he'll most likely be in my class with me. Let's just hope his son is less of an asshole than he is," you told them.

Dabi's eyebrows began to furrow as his eyes widened, "You're talking about Endeavor, right?"

"Well duh who else"

"Right, well, did you happen to catch the name of the kid with him?" he spoke more calmly.

"Mmm let me think" you hesitated "It was something like Sho- Shoto something I can't completely remember." You thought harder, "But if you wondering, half of his hair was white and the other half was red. That initials that he most likely has a fire quirk like his father, and perhaps the white in his hair would mean he possesses another quirk." your head began to spin with possibilities of his quirk and different ways on how to defeat it.

"Huh, interesting" Dabi breathed out "You're probably correct about his quirk though seems strong keep an eye on him for me will ya" he spoke, standing up and walking out the room.

'Weird what was that all about, does he know the kid or something.'

"Oh hey, I forgot to tell you" Tomura spoke, grabbing your attention. "You got a another mission tonight, so get ready."

"Ughh what why!" you grumbled heavily slouching in your seat.

"We need more recruits and lots of them, so hurry up and go to the underground to find some suitable for the job would ya."

You rolled your eyes and groaned, "Why do I have to do everything for you bastards."

"Well almost all of our middlemen have been arrested, so we need some more and you could use this as a chance to brush up on your fighting skills you know" he advised.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, how many do you want me to recruit anyways?"

"As many as you can," he hesitated "And bring twice with you he can lend you a hand."

"Right, but I think I can handle myself on my own"

He stood up from his chair and looked at you "I'm aware of that much but if he can use his quirk and make more of you then we can recruit more people get it now?" he bickered before exiting the room.

"Yeah, I get it alright," you huffed.

"Always making me do the dirty work for you huh boss," you sighed, standing up, putting your hands in your pockets. 'Well, I better go get ready I guess.'

"This could be fun."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for how long this took to publish. I have school till 3 then practice till 7 so I don't get a lot of time to write😭

Which means I'll try to post a new chapter every Saturday or Sunday and that's all. I hope you all enjoy it so far😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.2K 41
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞�...
166K 5.1K 29
𝐷𝑎𝑏𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚! 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ❝𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ✧・゚: *✧...
70.3K 2.1K 33
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝟮𝟱 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧...
441 6 24
𝖠 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄, 𝖻𝗎𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗐�...