not who you think i am

By TW_TMR

ok so this is my first time writing fan fics mainly cause well I suck at it and I also suck at writing descri... More

SOME OF US ARE HUMAN!
kicked out
missing
blast from the past
fucking school
Apologies
confrontations
The truth
bad intentions
unexpected
WTF
video 1
video 2
video 3
past romances
Packmom Duties
The Scorch Trials
The end of Ratman
OTP

Fucking grievers

3.7K 105 2
By TW_TMR

"Ok so now I think it's time to show you all the first trial of WICKED, The Maze Trails"

All the Gladers groan at the mention of The Maze, especially Gally.

"So now not only did I experience it but I also get to watch Thomas over here being a Dipshit" After Gally's statement murmurs of agreement were heard throughout the room all agreeing that Thomas is a pain the ass.

Everyone went quiet when the video popped up on the screen.

(I'm not gonna be writing the scenes cause, well it's hard as fuck so just enjoy the edits)

"Dick!" 

Stiles turned to his mother in shock, "Did you just call me a dick!?". She turned to him with a glare that is similar to his own, "Watch you language young man" She scolded earning a disbelieving scoff from Stiles as he turned away from her, Once he had turned around she smirked.

Everyone looked at Chuck and Gally with sadness.

"What were those things in The Maze?" Before anyone could answer Scott a video started...again.

"fucking grievers" They all sighed before bursting out laughing at their matching thoughts.

"Next is The Scorch buckle up cause this one's fun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2K 18
This is my first fan fiction, so I hope you all enjoy my slow burn!
37K 650 37
So, this is my first fanfic...a Tord x reader! You will be a girl in this story, sorry. Cussing and such will occasionally happen here. Also, I might...
183 2 11
An eddsworld AU with Tom and Tord. It's going to be a slowburn love story. There will be smuty stuff. Also, there will hopefully be monster Tom later...
18.9K 525 35
It's my first time writing stuff like this so sorry that it's not the best but em enjoy I may rewrite this at some point as it is my first fan fic s...