taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae πŸ―β¬†οΈ bottom kook πŸ°β¬‡οΈ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

My busy Hubby (2/2)

5.4K 145 5
By taekook__lover9597

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️
.
.
.
.
Tae reached home early. Coz he finished the busy schedule finally. He entered the mansion expecting his husband to jump on him and hug him tightly and shower him with kisses. But his thoughts didn't became real. As kook was no where to be seen in the house.

He missed his husband, eventhough he leaves early and reaches lately. He always left a morning and good night peck in his forehead. But he missed the younger's kiss on his lips. The tight hug he'll get whenever he enters the home after work.

He knows that his baby is calling him daily but he was soo busy that he forgot to reply and attend the calls. He knows when he'll reach home, Jungkook must be sleeping, coz he'll arrive around 12 or 1am.

He just smiled seeing his husband sleeping on the sofa, probably waited for him. He would carry him to bed and freshen up himself and lays beside his baby bun.

After the weeks of seperation and misses, he finally can spend time with his baby. But he couldn't find the certain person. Confusingly he went forward.

"Baby!!! I'm home." He called for jungkook but he didn't got any reply. He frowned and climbed the stairs towards their bedroom.

He entered the room to see whether his baby is there are not but instead he was amused to see the decoration. Rose petals spread over the bed with candles lit up around the bed.

(Imagine with a dark atmosphere)

His eyes started searching for his lovely baby. "Koo baby!! Where are you? " He again got no reply. He shook his head and went further inside the room.

He stopped when he heard a click sound, exactly a door closing sound. He turned to see his baby kook in a white silky shirt with a tight booty short underneath it, standing near the door with a seductive look.

His lips painted in cherry red colour. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing his husband looking so sexy.

Jungkook licked his lips and went towards his hubby. "What happened Hubby? You finished your work? " Jungkook said encircling his arms around tae's neck.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I weird? " Jungkook said leaning to tae's neck and lightly sucking it.

"Ahh baby!!! " Tae moaned. Kook smirked and continued doing his artwork.

Taehyung held jungkook's waist tightly squeezing it. Jungkook moaned at the squeeze and Taehyung's hand traveled down and made it's stop on koo's ass. He squeezed it harshly.

Jungkook moaned throwing his head back. Taehyung captured kook's pale skin on the neck and started to suck and bite, creating hickies.

"Ahmm... Hubby!! " Jungkook moaned feeling pleasure. Tae kept on sucking making kook's neck full of hickey. As he was about to open the younger's shirt. Jungkook stopped him.

"What happened baby? " Tae looked at kook in confusion and impatient. He was confused because his baby had made such a romantic atmosphere and is looking as a hot meal.

He was impatient to ruin him and wreck him. He wanted to pound into him. He wanna see his bub's pleasured face. He was so impatient and he was already having a tent due to his husband's hotness. He was so horny.

But here, Jungkook is refusing him. He confusedly looked at kook and was again about to touch kook. Jungkook pushed tae on the bed. Tae thought he is gonna get what he wants. But nah jungkook have another plan. He went near tae and leaned against his ear.

"Hubby. You want me? " It was enough to make Taehyung rock hard. He groaned before grabbing jungkook by his nape and attaching their lips. Tae closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss, tasting the strawberry flavour on the younger's lips.

As tae was so immensed into the kiss, he didn't notice his hands tied to the bed headboard. Kook pulled tae's hand from his nap and interwined them.

While kissing tae, he brought their interwined fingers up to tae's head and tied it in the headboard with a scarf. After successful tying tae's hand, Kook pulled away from the kiss and got down the bed with a smirk. Tae wanted to reach jungkook but then he noticed, his hands tied.

Tae tried to pull it but he can't. He groaned in frustration. "Baby!!! What the fuck is this? Untie me. Orelse I'll Fuck you and make you unable to walk for weeks." He groaned trying to free his hands.

"Why Hubby? I did nothing wrong. You did wrong. So you are the one who deserves punishment not me." He said and sat between his legs.

"What are you saying? " Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

"You were busy the past week. You didn't even attended my call. Now you want me to submit to you. Nah, my busy hubby. I'm sorry. Now I'm busy " he smirked and got up from the bed.

"Good night Hubby. Sweet dreams." Jungkook said and left.

"Kookie.. baby plz don't leave hubby like this.. ahhh!!!! Baby I had an important presentation that I can't spend time with you. Baby plz untie me. I'll make you feel good. BABY!!!! " He screamed but Jungkook was gone.

Jungkook Heard it and felt bad for his hubby's situation now. But the past weeks he ignored him, so now he is gonna do the same to tae.

After sometimes, jungkook decided to check on his hubby. jungkook reached their room and opened it to see tae nowhere. He looked shocked and went inside the room.

But he was harshly pushed on the bed and his shirt was torned into two. Jungkook whimpered at the sudden action. "What baby? Surprised?! " The same deep voice whispered against his ear before licking it.

Jungkook became double shocked. He turned his head to look at Taehyung. Tae smirked, "You thought I can't escape that knot. Haha so funny bub. my punishment is over. Now It's your turn baby." Taehyung said and started to make hickies all over kook's back, shoulder until he reaches koo's shorts.

"You didn't allowed me to touch you and left me to suffer right? Now I'm gonna make you scream until your throat becomes sore." Taehyung smirked and turned kook.

"Hyung. I'm sorry. Don't---- " tae cutted kook off by kissing him hungrily.

After sometimes, he pulled away. "I'm not gonna listen. Take me raw." He said and removed kook's shorts and undressed himself. And aligned his junior infront of kook's hole.

"Hubby plz prepare me." He said with nervousness bubbling inside his tummy. He felt anxiety. They had been intimate the past years too but they didn't even once had it raw. So he was afraid and also curious so feel tae raw without lube.

He bit his lips to take the upcoming pain. Soon tae pushed inside him, he screamed at the stretch. It had been few weeks they had the intimate session. Jungkook was now tight due to the emptiness, due to the past weeks.

"Ahh hurts...." Jungkook screamed but tae didn't pulled back nor moved.

"You made me suffer. Now it's your turn babe. Now relax and take hubby inside you like a good wifey you are!." Tae said and Jungkook nodded trying to adjust to his hubby's size.

"Ahh.. hubby move." Jungkook said.

"Sure bunbun " tae said and started to move after giving a peck on kook's forehead.

Jungkook fisted the bedsheet underneath him and started to moan feeling pain and pleasure at a same time. Tae groaned at the tightness and moved slowly yet deeply.

After sometimes, tae was still moving slowly but the thrust is deep and hard. Jungkook got impatient he unfisted his hands from the bedsheet and wrapped it around tae's neck.

"Hubby move faster!! " He rasped and licked tae's ear.

Tae hugged kook and laid on him and started to thrust in an animalistic speed. Their faces scrunched in pure pleasure. Their mouths left not so innocent words and moans after moans.

The bed shook violently from the hard thrust tae is giving. But who cares? They kept going on. The decorated room was filled with moans, groans and sinful sounds. The rose petals scattered all around the bed.

Jungkook jerked up whenever tae pushed in and out of him. They kept on going. Until,

"A-ahh... Hubby!!! I-I--- " jungkook tried to say between his moans but the pleasure he was recieving from his husband made him unable to tell a single word. But tae understood it.

"Wait for hubby, darling " tae said and increased the pace. After a few more thrusts taekook cum together. Both are panting heavily.

As kook's breathing became normal tae again started to thrust. He didn't pulled out. Again the same sounds echoed throughout the room. The couple spent their night without sleep yet sinfully.

~✿~

Second time lol!!😝

Love yourself 💜

Do vote and comments!!

__

Check my new book: " MY SPOUSE FROM THE PAST "

Vote plz👆🏻😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.6K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
151K 7K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
15.9K 578 195
Taegi Oneshots β€’ SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. β€’ sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
134K 4.1K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❀ smut request are open