{REWRITING} Mixed Love! (S.To...

By sHREIMPyY

Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer... More

One - Welcome to UA
Two - How could you?
Three - The Kidnapping
Four - Rescue Misson...?
Five - Mission Failed.
Six - Home
Seven - Bakugo
Eight - A Mistake
Nine - Forgiveness
Ten - The Date
Eleven - What's This
Thirteen - Years Past
Fourteen - Just a Story

Twelve - A Lovely Surpise

8 2 0
By sHREIMPyY

I grab his wrist to pull me down. I put my other hand in on the back of his head, leaning him in. I press my lips upon of his. He places his hand on my back to lay me down. I put swing my other arm around his neck.

"S-Shoto. Stop please." He stops kissing me. He look at me with confusion.

"What's wrong." He asks.

"I-I don't want." I pause. "Don't want to do this." I state.

He give me a nod while picking me up with my arms still around his neck. He walk us back to the rooms. Once we arrive back, he walks up to my room. He grabs my key out of my pocket of my school jacket.

He places the key in the key slot. He swung the door open. Placing me on top of my bed. "S-Shoto." I mumble in my sleep. He chuckles at my words. I slowly start to open my eyes to see that the man standing in front of me. I slowly get up to reach to the man to grip around his waist. He outs a yelp of the sudden feeling.

"___." He says.

I don't respond.

"___." He asks again.

I say quiet for a moment. "Why Todoroki, why?". I ask. "Why have you ignored me for the past week-." I pause. "Did i do something wrong." I ask again.

"I-." He stutters. "I have been busy." He says.

"busy with what?... are you seeing someone else." I ask.

The room was quiet for a minute. "No. Of course no. Why would I do that." He says.

"Then WHY." I ask once again.

"Because-." He paused. "I was setting up a surprise for you but fucking Bakugo has to ruin it." He states.

"What does Bakugo have to do with this." I ask.

"___. His trying to-." He pauses.

"His trying what." I ask

"His trying to get with you..." he says.

He doesn't look at me while we were arguing. Shoto grips my wrist and makes my hands let of his waist.

"Goodnight, ___." He says as he leaves my room.

"SHOTO." I yell. I walk after him.

"__, stop following me." He asks me. I shake my head telling him no.

"No. I'm not going to stop." I walk in front of him to stop him in his tracks. I place a hand on his cheek. "Shoto." I lean in into a kiss but he pushes me away.

"Stop, __. I can't do this." He says nervously.

"Don't you be leaving me... SHOTO STOP IGNORING ME." I say. I grab is wrist so he can't pull away from me. I drag him back to my room. I place him on the bed, pinning him down by his shoulders. I press my lips against his making him give in. "Are you going to kept ignoring me." I still don't get a response from him. I put my hands through his shirt to press his chest with all my strength.

He gasps. "I'll say this one more time. Are you going to keep ignoring me." I ask once more. I I slid one my hands towards the tip of his pants. I unbuckle his belt, unzipping his zipper to tug down his pants.

"___. Stop I'm not really in the mood." He states.

"Oh so you can speak. You've always been a bad lair." I say. I go in to kiss him again. "You seem to be in a mood for this." I state as I stroke the thing I had in his boxers.

"Fuck sake." He says.

He flips me over as I'm laying of the bed. He tugs my shirt and I do as I'm told. He starts to attack my neck to leave marks letting people know I'm his and only his. "How do you have to tease me like that." He says.

"Well you shouldn't ignore me." I state.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." He says with sorrow. "I know you what me to fuck you but I'm dont going to do it." He says.

"Who says I want to be fucked." I questioned. He chuckles.

"Come on, I'm tired." He lays down on my bed. Opening his arms to let him know I can lay with him.

————————

It's another day of school but we're about to be told that we going on for our agency training since we all have our licences.

I walk over to hang out with my uncle. I walk through the door to see him not there. I hear footsteps coming by so I stepped in the room and closed the door quickly behind me. I hear voices that it's Shoto and All Might. The door starts to open, so I rushed to a locker or something to hid in.

Once they fully merged into the room. I hear my name coming out of their mouths. A moment later the bell rings signalling the students to move on to class. After Shoto left the room. I bust out of where I hiding.

"Why the heck were yous talking about me, huh?." I ask.

"O-oh nothing. You better go to class." All Might chuckles.

I pout. Walking out his office I slam the door behind me. "Fine" I yell as I was in front of his office making him hear me from outside.

After that day, Shoto has been talking to All Might and I know it's about me. But I don't know what about me their talking about. And Shoto is distant, the only time I get to hang with is when is lunch and we both in the cafeteria together and that I have to ask him to hang with me or he doesn't.

———————

It's been another week of Shoto been distant with me once again. But it's a Sunday and my birthday that no ones knows expert for All Might and maybe Shoto if he still remembers but that's unlikely.

I'm sitting at my desk reading my favourite manga of all time. Jujutsu Kaisen! As I read my phone keeps going off as I know it's not important so I just ignore it.

A moment later my phones rings once again. So I decided to pick it up. I look at that name. I place the phone to my ear. "WHAT." I yell angrily. "I'm trying to read something." I state.

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me." As the green haired boy on the other end. "Shut up." He hushes the people behind.

"Just you? I hear a lot of people." I question.

"Ye-yeah just me. He states humbly.

"Fine, since I need to get the of Jujutsu Kaisen. Alright?." I state.

"Yes Of course." He says and give a thumbs up to the people his with. "Alright me there in 20." He asks.

"Alright, see you then." I say.

I rise off my desk chair and to my closet. Hm what to where. I pick out a purple dress with butterflies on it. I grab matching with it as they have purple butterflies but their white.

I walk over to my desk to check my hat volume I had and putting it back on the bookshelf beside my desk. I grab my phone and a cute little travel backpack.

I text Midoriya that I'm on my way to the wall as I exited the gates of UA. I walk pass a dessert store. I walk-in to see what they have as I was craving for something sweet all day.

I talk to a girl at the counter that's serving me. I ask for my favourite dessert. I give the kind girl my money and I headed to a spot where I saw Midoriya standing.

"Heyyy deku." I yell as I wave at him. He turns around but I notice that it's Shoto in a green wig. I planned to go along with it. "Did you do something with your hair Midoriya.

"Urghh." He pauses as he touches the top of the wig. "Ahh yes yes. I got it trimed." He stated.

"Well it looks." I giggle. "Sooooo. Where are we going. Midoriya?" I question.

"Midor-. Ah yes sorry." He pauses to look down at you. "Well you said you need to buy more manga. Right?" He asks. I give him a small nod.

"Alright let's go." I grip his wrist and drag him to the book store.

We reach the book store. I look through the manga and spot the next volumes of Jujutsu Kaisen. I grab all of the volumes I don't have.

"Omg. OMG." I look to see a batch of manga that I've always wanted. So I decide to grab all of them.

"Why do you have so many." The man with fake green haired wig asks.

"Because I've always wanted these since I was a little kid. Sho- i mean Midoriya." I say as I forget that I was going along with their plan.

I grab my purse to grab my money but Shoto stops to grab his card out. "Here I pay for it." He says.

"No, no. I will." I say. He ignores me and pays for it already. We walk out the doors of the store. "Hey I could of pay for those myself." I state.

"Wellll-." I cut him as I press my lips against his.

"And by the way I know it's you Shoto." I say as he has a shock look in his face.

"H-how." He stutters.

"One your hair is showing. Two you don't have green eyes. And three Midoriya isn't same height as you." I exclaim.

"Payed for them since it's your birthday." I look at him with shock as he remembered my birthday.

"Y-you remember." I stutter.

"Yes of course. One I would never forget childhood best friends birthday. And two as your boyfriend I need to remember it." He explains.

"B-boyfriend." Heat rises to my cheeks making my face turn bright red.

"Yeah. What I am not." He questions.

"I-I. D-does that make m-me your g-girlfriend." I say as I cover my face from embarrassment.

He picks me as my feet lifted off the floor. He spun me around. "Yes of course. You're my girlfriend." He says joyfully.

Putting my arms around his neck as he stop spinning around in circles. "I love you Shoto." I lean into a kiss, making sparks fly through his body.

He broke from the kiss. "I love you too ___." He says as my eyes wided. "Why are you always go pretty." He claims.

"I'm only pretty for you Shoto." I state making his feel embarrassed has heat rises to his cheeks. "You look so cute when you blush." He get red as I keep complimenting him.

"I-I ain't blushing." He states as he puts you back down on the floor. Him looking away as he tries to calm down his hot and red face.

———————

As we finish up our day at the mall. And we headed to his house. "Why are you going to your house." I ask with a confused look.

"I can't tell." He states as he looks down at me patting the top of my head.

"HEYYY! Your dont allowed to touch my ears even tho your my boyfriend. Doesn't mean you can touch them." I claim.

"Awww come on." He chuckles.

I pout at his words. He puts his hands in his pocket to grab his phone to text Midoriya that we're nearly at his house.

"Hey, Shoto." I say.

"Hmm?." He looks down at you while he slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"What were you talking about with All Might." I ask.

"We will see." He claims.

We reach his home to people inside. He pats my head again to make me stop my hearing the people inside. "Oi what did I say." I yell.

He chuckles. I pout at him laughing at me. He reaches over to grab the door nob of his front door. It being dark inside, Shoto turns on the light to make everyone jump. "SURPRISE." All of your classmates and friends yell.

"Ahhh." I yell. I notice to see that it's my friends. "Your blooding scared me." I state.

"__. This is why I was talking to All Might for and ignoring you all week." He exclaim.

I glare at All Might who was standing beside Midoriya. He try's to not notice me glaring at him.

I enjoy the surprise party that planned but all I wanted to do was read my manga. But I'm happy that get to celebrate my birthday for once instead of it being just me and All Might.

We all play games and eat and play and eat. Until everyone starts to leave.

Midoriya, Shoto, Uraraka, Enji and I play monopoly. Shoto as the banker and the rest of us as the players we play.

"__. It's your turn to roll." Says Enji.

"Oh yes thank you." I roll the dice to just land in the go to jail stop. "OMG AGAIN. WHY AM I SAY BAD AT THIS GAMES." I yell.

I stay in jail for every time I leave it. I just go back there. I give up playing as I my eyes begins to doze off. I lay my head slowly down to Shoto's lap. He looks down at me, while intertwining his finger into my hair.

As I feel his fingers through my hair. I start dozing off to sleep. By the time is my time to roll the dice again. I was fast sleep.

"___." He says trying to wake up. But I won't as I was super tired. "She ain't gonna wake up." He claims. All they let a small laugh. "Well, I think it's time for bed." Shoto says to the others.

"Alright. Goodnight." They all said.

Todoroki stands to bend down to pick me and carries me to his bedroom. While walking he kisses my forehead. He opens that door carefully, trying to don't wake me up.

Shoto calls his sister and asks her to change me into some pyjamas that I brought today. She agrees. He leaves the room to take a shower. Once he comes back I'm already in my pyjamas. As his only wearing sweats and shirtless.

He lays down next to me carefully as he can be trying dont wake me up. I move over to him as I lay my head onto his chest. "__." He questions as I make him think he woke me up.

I groan as I snuggle my head into his chest. He signs in relief knowing he didn't wake me. He places an arm around me and the other through his hair. He kisses my forehead goodnight and drifts off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 144 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
8.6K 33 15
Y/n and her older brother, Katsuki Bakugo, have been students in UA for quite awhile. Y/n usually likes to hang out and have fun with the Bakusquad m...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
121K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...