His Baby | J.hs (BOOK 1)

By dionnes_tapes

"It doesn't matter what you say, you'll always be mine Trinity." - Trinity and Hoseok had always been close... More

Warning/playlist
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Just a tweet lmaoo
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
another tweet lol
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
POLL TIME
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
This is Jimin and Michelle's theme song
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
Addressing some things.
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
Just a post lol
eighty-two
eighty-three
Hobi and trin texts lol
Hobi and trin texts part 2
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
epilogue
thank you.
THE SEQUEL
BONUS: jichelle (mature)

thrity-four

7K 290 452
By dionnes_tapes

3rd person

Earlier in the morning - at around 6:00 am - Trinity woke up for school. She could hear Hoseok talking on the phone next to her but it was hushed as if he didn't want to wake her up. Nonetheless Trinity still woke up from her sleep, slowly sitting up in bed and rubbing her eyes.

"Atleast you handling it, that's all that matter. I appreciate that." Hoseok said to whoever he was on the phone with, eyeing Trinity as she slowly stood up from the bed and started to stretch her limbs.

It was still a little dark outside but the sun was beginning to rise. She still only wore her bra and boy shorts but hoseok respected her - he didn't look any further than her face.

Trinity tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as possible. She was still pissed but Atleast he stayed with her. He was sitting up against her headboard, his legs under the cover but his naked torso on display. Hair disheveled on top of his head and he had even took off his jewelry.

"Hmm." She hummed, beginning to walk off. But hoseok reached over and pulled her arm so that she leaned down a bit. Trinity was stoic as he kissed the side of her lips before kissing her nose.

He just wanted her to know that he wasn't mad at her. Oh wait - he had no reason to be mad at her. But he still wanted to display his love and affection for her after he had basically made her have a panic attack last night.

Trinity smiled weakly. She was still too tired to even comprehend anything. When he slowly released her she picked up Hoseok's hoodie and placed it over her body to cover enough of her where she would be able to walk into the bathroom, brush her teeth and go back to her room.

Her mind was racing the entire time. She was trying to put together all that had happened last night. Trinity would have to go to school with all of this on her mind.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face she started to run herself a shower. When she walked into her bedroom to get her clothes she seen hoseok putting his shirt and shoes on.

"Baby." He called out. Trinity didn't respond but he knew she was listening.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush?" He asked. Trinity went into her drawer and pulled out the blue toothbrush she had gotten from the dentist awhile back but never used.

Trinity reached hoseok the toothbrush. "Thank you, love." He mumbled before beginning to put on his jewelry. Trinity briefly watched him through the mirror. The tension between them was so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

She sighed and pulled out sweatpants, socks and a white spaghetti strapped t-shirt for the day. She wouldn't get dress coded for it because she planned on wearing Hoseok's hoodie over it all day. She wasn't in the mood to do much of anything. She didn't want to be seen. She didn't want to be spoken to. She just wanted to be left alone with the exception of Michelle.

It was going on 6:15. Trinity had enough time to take a quick shower and get dressed, gather her things with about fifteen minutes for hoseok to get her to school.

Hoseok quickly brushed his teeth as Trinity started to discard her clothing for the shower (he kept to himself and didn't watch her as she stripped herself of her clothing.)

As she got ready, hoseok went to the kitchen where he knew Mr Kim was up, on his way to work. Mrs.Kim was already at work.

"Good morning." Hoseok greeted his father figure, stepping into the kitchen.

Mrs.Kim turned around. "Oh, morning hoseok. Didn't even know you came here last night." He chuckled, closing up his briefcase.

"Yeah." Hoseok chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.

"You taking trin to school?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Of course."

"Good. You're doing me a huge favor. I'm running a few minutes late plus Namjoon is good for absolutely nothing. So thank you." Mr.Kim patted the younger's back on his way out of the kitchen.

"No problem. Have a good day, Mr.K!" He called out to the man.

"Same to you, Seok." And then the older was off. Hoseok sighed and took a seat at the dining table. It was so quiet.

Hoseok had been on the phone with Dominic earlier this morning when Trinity first woke up. He was doing an excellent job at taking care of the mess hoseok had made. But as grateful as hoseok was, he knew it would cost him.

He still hadn't forgotten about the feud that was created. Their boys would want their get back sooner or later. Hoseok had been thinking about a lot of things lately.

He was already in the process of finding a new apartment. Of course it would be further away from the city, maybe somewhere along the outskirts. It would cost him some money but he wouldn't mind it because money was not a problem for hoseok.

He wondered if he moved would Trinity want to move in with him. He wanted her to be closer to him to ensure her safety, but it was confusing because the closer she was the more danger she seemed to be in.

The main problem , he knew , would be convincing her to live with him. Her parents wouldn't mind it but Trinity wasn't as go with the flow as she used to be. Obviously she was starting to realize hoseok had been dragging her any which way he pleased. It was a challenge convincing her to do pretty much anything these days...

"I'm ready." A soft voice cuts in. Hoseok looked up to see Trinity standing there. Her backpack over her shoulder, his hoodie basically swallowing her and covering her head. Earbuds in her ears. She looked so damn cute, but at the same time so damn tired.

"It's kinda warm outside. You sure you wanna wear that?" Hoseok asked, standing up from his seat.

Trinity stared at him for a few seconds before turning on her heels and leaving the room, not even answering his question. Hoseok sighed. He understood she was pissed and he deserved that so he let it slide.

They made it outside to his car after locking up the house. Hoseok opened the door for her and made sure she was secure before going to the drivers side and hopping in.

He wasted no time in getting her to school knowing they didn't have much time to spare.

The silence was killing him. Usually on their drives she always had something to say. She was either blasting music, making jokes or just talking just to talk. She wasn't doing that and it was annoying him.

"I wanna take you somewhere this weekend." Hoseok said all of the sudden.

Trinity didn't say anything.

"Trinity." He mumbled. When he looked over at her he seen that she was scrolling through her phone. Hoseok sighed.

"Can you turn your phone off please? I'm tryna talk to you." He said.

"I'm listening." Trinity said. Hoseok kissed his teeth. "But I want you to turn off your phone. That's rude." He said.

The girl laughed, shutting off her phone. "Rude. You wanna know what's rude, hoseok? What's rude is you breaking into my room last night and choking me out. That's what's rude." She said.

Hoseok clicked his tongue. "Don't be dramatic Trinity I didn't choke your ass out." He said, stopping briefly at a stop sign before continuing his drive.

"You did. You gave me a mark." She said to him, pointing at the side of her neck. Hoseok looked over at her, his eyebrows raised.

"Don't lie." He said.

"Im not lying." Trinity said. She pulled down the hoodie to expose her neck to him. Low and behold, there was a small print on the side of her neck from when he squeezed down on it. Granted it was small but it was still a little painful.

"Fuck." He cursed himself. "Baby-"

"Save it, hoseok." Trinity said, putting back on the hoodie. "Don't give me that "baby" shit. I don't care if you take me somewhere this weekend to make up for that bullshit you pulled, but just know that you're fucked up for even hurting me like that." She sniffled, wiping her eyes just as he got into the carpool line.

Hoseok took his hands off the steering wheel, going to grab her arm. "I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean to." He said genuinely. He felt like a dick for the way he had just grabbed her carelessly.

Tossing her around and being rough with her all because he was wrong. That was a bad habit hoseok had and Trinity knew that he needed to stop it. He couldn't just put his hands on her like that and expect for a bruise to never form.

She knew it was never in his intentions to hurt her, but he was still hurting her. Intentionally or not. And that was a problem he needed to fix.

"Of course you didn't." Trinity said. She was crying. He didn't want her to enter school crying.

"Trinity-"

"I'll see you later." She said once more before getting out of the car. The door slammed behind her. Hoseok watched through the window as she made her way into the school. He watched all the way up until he couldn't see her before pulling out of the carpool line and leaving.

Last night he honestly wasn't even supposed to be at Trinity's house. But he couldn't take not seeing her. So what did he do?

While Jimin was sleeping (Jimin had decided to stay with hoseok for a few days to make sure he was okay) - he snuck out of his own house and made his way to the Kim's.

It was easy to get in through Trinity's window so that's what he did. While she was in the kitchen he closed her window and they somehow managed to collide just as she was coming in.

To be honest his main plan was to get to her while she was sleeping. Maybe sit in the corner and watch her as she slept peacefully. Just being close to her would satisfy him.

But it turned into an argument and a big ass mess he had created. For the first time ever he had hurt her to the point where she actually bruised. Hoseok wanted to beat his own ass for handling her like that.

Never would he ever put his hands on a woman. Especially his woman. But he let his anger get to him and well...he ended up doing just that.

"I need a fucking blunt." He thought to himself. He needed to both get a blunt and finishing arranging everything he had planned for Trinity on Saturday. The least he could do was treat her to something nice.

____

"You think you so slick huh?" Jimin asked Hoseok. They sat at the mechanic shop. Suga and Namjoon would be on their way later. For today they decided they would spend some time at the shop with Jimin. Just chillin', maybe drinking some beers and listening to music. Light shit.

"What I do?" Hoseok asked, taking a pull from the blunt.

"You left last night. I know you went to see lil sis." Jimin said, popping open the hood of the pickup truck he had been working on.

"Yeah, so what?" Hoseok mumbled.

"So I told your ass to stay put. I bet she went off on your dumbass too. Thought shit was sweet." He chuckled.

Hoseok smirked. He recalled Trinity beating his ass. So what? He ate her hits but he wouldn't lie when she slapped him that shit did hurt a bit. He couldn't blame her in a way. She deserved it. Plus seeing her so angry kind of excited him in a way, he voiding describe it.

It gave him a rush. Adrenaline flowed throughout him but that disappeared once he got a taste of just how distressed she was.

"I'm taking it as she did." Jimin smirked.

"Man fuck you." Hoseok said, leaning back in his seat.

"I been thinking bout' moving." Hoseok suddenly said. Jimin whistled. "I say go for it." He said.

"It's not that easy. And when I say that I'm not talking about the money. That ain't a issue, feel me?" Hoseok asked, examining the blunt.

"Then what's the problem?" Jimin asked.

"The problem is that I want Trin moving in with me. She turn 18 Sunday. It's gonna be hard convincing her , not her parents." He said.

"Then don't...ask her to move in with you? Moving is already one thing but come on now Seok. Do you really need her around you all the damn time? Let her breathe once in awhile." Jimin said.

Hoseok scoffed. "When I leave it's a problem for her, when I'm there it's a problem for her. At this point it's not about what she wants. It's about me keeping her stubborn ass safe." Hoseok exhaled the smoke as he passed the blunt on to Jimin.

"You one crazy ass motherfucker, man." Jimin laughed, knowing hoseok wasn't actually going to give Trinity a choice for anything. He kept bringing up this "what she wants" as if he even gave a damn.

Hoseok was stubborn when it came to Trinity. They were just one stubborn ass duo. So Jimin just gave up on giving advice when it came to them because in the end, hoseok was going to do what he wanted.

"Of course I am." Hoseok licked over his lips just as Namjoon and Suga pulled up in Suga's car.

"Yo!" Jimin greeted, waving his hands although they couldn't hear. Hoseok did the same. Just as this happened, Jimin's phone started to buzz in his pocket.

"Shit." He mumbled. "Catch this, Seok." He said, reaching the blunt to hoseok. "I have to take this call."

He made his way towards the back of the shop. He took out his phone to see who was calling him. A frown immediately makes its way on his face once he read the contact name, but he answered nonetheless.

"I don't wanna talk to you." He answered.

"Why? You acting like I did you something wrong." Jimin clicked his tongue, his eyes narrowing as the sun beat down on him.

"You did. I'm surprised you even making time for me and not giving any of it to your boyfriend." He mumbled.

The girl on the other line sighed.

"You being petty. I'm trying to be the bigger person and talk to you Jimin, eventhough this whole fucking thing isn't my fault. You're blowing it out of proportion."

"Michelle get the fuck off my phone." He said, already knowing that if they continued talking then this would lead them into an argument.

"No jimin. What the fuck is the issue? You ain't been answering my calls. Can't you see I'm actually trying with you?"

"You taken. Go try with Darren." He mocked. Michelle sighed on the other line.

"Jimin stop-"

"Bye, Michelle." He mumbled before hanging up the phone. He sighed in regret instantly just as the phone cut off. He was wrong. He knew it. But his pride was hurt.

He had feelings for Michelle. Actual feelings. And something about her bringing up her ex who fucked over her just upset him to the core.

How could she not see that he was feeling her? Or maybe she did see it which is why she was running up behind him as if she were the one that had done something wrong.

Honestly Jimin was a hypocrite. He was always trying to tell hoseok right from wrong on how to handle Trinity but he was literally doing the same bullshit to Michelle.

He and hoseok were the prime example of protective toxic men who masked it by being perfect all in one.

It was difficult to describe. But it was true. And Jimin knew for sure that he had told Michelle to leave him alone - but already he was coming up with different ways to get with her again. To hear her voice and feel her body on his again.

Because he couldn't stay away from her.

"Start practicing what you preach, dumbass." He mumbled to himself before walking back towards the front of the shop.

-
A/n: wait....lemme do a lil self evaluation. I'm starting to write their dialogue different and ion like that lol. I been rushing through these past few chapters but i needa go back to taking my time.

Anyways, I just know y'all mad at Hoseok and Jimin so go ahead and let it out.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 554 3
βͺ CREGAN STARK x FEM!OC ❫ βͺ STARK X TARG!OC ❫ ↳ ❝ 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πžπžπ§ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐀, 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐑..❞ βͺ COVER B...
5M 156K 52
It's been 6 whole months since the huge blow up at Stasia's baby shower. Just when Simone thought her life was getting back on track, her worst night...
397K 13.6K 95
𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔫 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬 . . . Aurora, the last of a family of Valyrian dragonlords, lives with her Westerosi lord father after her moth...
60.2K 2.1K 88
Y/N, a human guardian that protects the Traveler and all he holds dear. It is his duty to push back the darkness, hopefully eradicating it from exist...