Breaking The Bully โšŠ Enhypen...

By solivagante

She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as... More

Book Trailer
Prologue
โœ— 1 โœ—
โœ— 2โœ—
โœ— 3 โœ—
โœ— 4 โœ—
โœ— 5 โœ—
โœ— 6 โœ—
โœ— 7 โœ—
โœ— 8 โœ—
โœ— 9 โœ—
โœ— 10 โœ—
โœ— 11 โœ—
โœ— 12 โœ—
โœ— 13 โœ—
โœ— 14 โœ—
โœ— 15 โœ—
โœ— 16 โœ—
โœ— 17 โœ—
โœ— 18 โœ—
โœ— 19 โœ—
โœ— 20 โœ—
โœ— 21 โœ—
โœ— 22 โœ—
โœ— 23 โœ—
โœ— 24 โœ—
โœ— 25 โœ—
โœ— 26 โœ—
โœ— 28 โœ—
โœ— 29 โœ—
โœ— 30 โœ—
โœ— 31 โœ—
โœ— 32 โœ—
โœ— 33 โœ—
โœ— 34 โœ—
โœ— 35 โœ—
โœ— 36 โœ—
โœ— 37 โœ—
โœ— 38 โœ—
โœ— 39 โœ—
โœ— 40 โœ—
โœ— 41 โœ—
โœ— 42 โœ—
โœ— 43 โœ—
โœ— 44 โœ—
โœ— 45 โœ—
โœ— 46 โœ—
โœ— 47 โœ—
โœ— 48 โœ—
โœ— 49 โœ—
โœ— 50 โœ—
โœ— 51 โœ—
โœ— 52 โœ—
โœ— 53 โœ—
โœ— 54 โœ—
โœ— 55 โœ—
โœ— 56 โœ—
โœ— 57 โœ—
โœ— 58 โœ—
โœ— 59 โœ—
โœ— 60 โœ—
โœ— 61 โœ—
โœ— 62 โœ—
โœ— 63 โœ—
โœ— 64 โœ—
โœ— Epilogue โœ—

โœ— 27 โœ—

4.3K 275 74
By solivagante

It's been a week since I slept in Jay's room and I left there in the morning so early before Jungwon find me. Who knows what would that kid of think of me if he ever sees Jay sleeping in the couch?

There have been a change between the two of us. He'd stopped calling me names and I'm even getting comfortable with him teasing me despite of Jay only doing that side of him in the privacy of his home.

"He's not just good at showing his feelings to girls", Jungwon said to me once in those nights.

In the other part of my life, I've been getting more acquainted with Heeseung. Our meetings in that condo was frequent and there were nights he offered me ride to my dorm, I accepted it all. Who can say no to that guy?

Heeseung only emitted good and safe vibes from the first time I talked to him.

But for today, I shouldn't be even thinking about them. I'm currently spending some quality time with Jessica in our dorm since we didn't have schedules today. Candy is out of the question, probably suffering in some remedial classes.

Not to be stereotypical or anything, that girl along Ara just doesn't have a brain to pick up for.

By saying quality time, it means for us studying in advance for the finals. It's better this way than to be crying the night before the exams. I can tell you that I've learned my lesson from the past.

"So?", Jessica said, breaking the silence.

"Hmn", I hum without looking up from my reviewer.

"There is this party tonight in one of the sorority house and you should join me there", she announced happily, throwing her pen down her notebook.

"Definitely not", I answered too quickly.

This time I quirked an eyebrow to her and challenging her to say so. I don't even see what's the point of parties in college. What will all the grinding and making out in the corner, red cups and vomiting down some pools?

There was even some intense truth or dares I've heard and it caused a lot of controversies since who knows when. I don't want to be associated with those mess.

"You never go out of here! I also noticed that you just hang out with that aussie boy!", she said like I didn't know it.

But I still shook my head in response. She just keep on insisting.

"Get a life, Y/N! I promise you will have fun. I'll never leave you there", she said trying to convince me.

"I've heard that before and they usually left their friends for some hook up", I told her, annoyed.

"Please.. just this once!", she begged.

"Nope.. I hate it's existence and you know it", I said without even batting an eye to her.

For all I know, she wanted to bring me as a plus one because doing so and walking alone in there would be like another description of being a loser. I'm a loser, so why is she bothering with me?

She should find herself another person to bother with.

"Can you stop being boring for once?", she really asked me in exasperation.

"I have my own kind of fun, Jessica! Not just like what you have", I defended myself, not liking where this conversation is going.

"But if you go there, the people would change their opinion about you", she smirked.

I gave her a dead eye, "I can't change their mindset in one night"

"Oh come on, I'll start talking to the other boarders here, so we can evict that snake out of our dorm", she said, giving me what must look like a negotiating smile.

That's when she got my whole attention. Getting rid of Candy Dayton in my comfort zone sounds too promising. Do I really have to go in a party to acquire it, though?

"Still not enough", I snorted. I will not back down that easily.

"How about I buy you new jeans in exchange for joining me?", she looked at me with satisfied look.

"Let's say we go to this party, will you be able to get us a drive home after?", I asked her, really not wanting to go but the jeans... I'm needing it more.

Candy doesn't still have any bit of shame. Up to this day, the jeans I've been asking to be return was still not answered.

"Yes!", Jessica squaeled upon realizing that I'm basically agreeing to her condition.

But before she could get ahead of herself, I spoke my problem with it, "Where is this party anyway?"

"It's only one block from here but my friend from my class will be driving us there", she smiled already jumping up to head in her room.

"At what time do we need to be there?", I keep asking, not really having no idea what do you need to prepare in a party.

It takes only a few seconds for Jessica in halting to her feet before looking back at me. I nearly got offended by the way she appraised me with a shake of her head. Like what she was seeing wasn't up to being acceptable.

"You can't possibly tell me you don't even have a dress to wear? If yes, let me do the job for you", she yelled before rushing to go at me and drag me helplessly inside her room.

At that moment, my mind went blank from all the dress she was asking me to choose from. I'd be the one to tell you how I did not enjoy any of it in the least.

What would my mom tell me if she ever saw me walking in that dress?

Let alone in a party where it's full of horny guys. Why did I even say yes? So yeah, don't you follow my stupidity. It will end you in pure insanity.

So unfortunately I had to settle for the longest dress Jessica owns which I don't know how the hell it could still be short. She was way smaller than me, so you could imagine how it would look.

When I wore it, I was glad it reached above my knees at least and she allowed me to wear safety shorts. I decided to put on my snickers because there's no way in hell I would wear heels.

I'm there to accompany a friend, not to search for some guy to jump down the bed with.

"Jessica, why do you only have dresses that can kill you?", I exclaimed while looking at myself in the mirror.

It's not that the dress looked bad one. It fitted me so nicely. I'm just not used to seeing myself turning the same as those slutty girls. I also have never worn such a fitting dress before.

Jessica snorted while putting on some make up, "Let's just forget you said that. By the way, it looks so sexy on you"

"Can't I just wear jeans or short?", I whined over my appearance.

"Don't you want me to do your make up instead?", she said, sounding hopeful as she looked me in the eyes.

"Nevermind that. I'm trying to avoid eyes as much as possible"

"You'll catch those douche bag's eyes one way or another", she retorted back irritatedly. I rolled my eyes but she doesn't see it, being busy in choosing among her heels.

I shot her a glare, then tried to comb my hair in a way it would put my face hidden. Jessica then looked up gasping as her eyes landed on me. This makes me more a little self-conscious.

She was used to this. I was not. I squirmed under her critical eye and tugged at the dress to make it longer.

"Do I look that bad?", I managed to let out from my mouth.

"What are you saying? You look so hot, not the usual virgin nerd that I'm seeing", she said, going to circle around me in awe.

"Don't you think it's too much for me?", I asked, looking down at my figure which everybody can see now due to the dress hugging it nicely.

Jeesica takes in the way I look so distraught before she chuckled and pick up one of her stylish leather jacket. She threw it at me making me look at it. I smiled as I put it on for the reason, I can hide some of my curves in the view.

"Now are you okay with everything?", she asked me as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"Let's just get this done with", I nodded which made her chuckle at the sound. It sounded like I wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Well, our ride is here. Let's go party!", she said excitedly, her hand coming to my arm as if she do thinks I'll back out in the last second.

She could not be more than right.

I followed her out of the dorm, looking so nauseous by the looks I'm getting from the other girls we passed by until we reached a black jeep waiting outside the gate.

The driver was a cute guy that I'm familiar with as one of the toys she'd already bring in the dorm once. His eyes landed on Jessica before it reached me and he whistled, winking at me seductively.

I squirmed uncomfortably as I look at Jessica for help. This is the part I'm regretting I agreed to this.

"Relax, Y/N, he's mine for tonight to eat", Jessice assured me and she gestured for me to climb in the back seat.

The guy then chuckled as he gives me a reassuring look, "You shouldn't worry about me. The real monsters was out there in the party"

"Oh my god.. Sean, don't scare her like that", Jessica reminded him as she whacked him in the head.

At this point, before this Sean started to drive while Jessica is listing off the things I should avoid to do - like accepting a drink from a stranger or any pink candies - I started panicking at my head and thought of all the bad scenarios that could go wrong.

I was even holding to my phone and I could see myself in the reflection of the screen. I can only say one thing to it.

I'm totally fucked for tonight.

I don't know if the other enha fanfics has done this before, so be prepared to what will happen next. Again, I wouldn't ever write any of the boys in a mature scenes.

Only the background characters around them, okay?

What do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 23.2K 43
โ€ž๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
9.1K 516 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
32.5K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
767K 34.4K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...