Naruto: The return of the los...

By SundayFanFICS

It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only ch... More

Ch-1 Prologue
Ch-2
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
About Update.
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33

Ch-3

7.4K 137 34
By SundayFanFICS

It was an early morning for Naruto. His beginning of new life in Konoha. Right now Naruto was being lumped by dozens of food boxes by Teuchi which he had to deliver at Hyuga's. "It's 24 in total. Deliver them and come back fast there is one more set left." said Teuchi as he handed him the 24th box. Having Naruto took a huge load off of Teuchi. The guy was carrying 24 food boxes which the old man or his daughter couldn't even think of carrying. "I will be right back" with this Naruto left to his destination.

In Hyuga's

The house was beautifully decorated today. Traditional Japanese decor with disciplined peaceful environment was adding more beuty to the interior. Whereas on one side there was a silent and peaceful atmosphere accompanied by arrangements made by Hiashi and other elders in the clan, on other hand there was beutifully dressed Hinata who was trying to escape from her sister's Interrogation. "You should have atleast asked him to stay in our home Nee-san. That way you could've got more opportunity to ask him out" it was the hundredth time that Hanabi was saying this. Hinata's only mistake was that she told Hanabi about yesterday's event....well more importantly how beutiful Naruto's eyes were.

"Come on Onee-sama...you know how many years I have waited to have a girl-talk with you. Now that you finally have an interest in someone" Hanabi's comment plastered a blush on Hinata's face but with an flustered look she denied it "like I said there is nothing like that. And you should not speak something like that today it will give people wrong interpretation."

"I wanted to meet him atleast. You didn't even ask him where he will be living now. All you know is his name is Narumo" said Hanabi. "It's NARUTO" Hinata quickly corrected her.

"Who is Naruto?"

A familiar voice came from back of their head as they turned behind to see Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Kiba. "You all! When did you all come?" asked Hinata.
"We were here for last 5 minutes hearing your talks" said Ino as all four of them made their way in her room. "For last 5 minutes!!. How much did you hear?" Hinata was now wearing one of her most embarrassed expression. "We heard everything Hinata. EVERY..THING" laughed Ino and Sakura in unison. "Foolish little sister...this is what happens when you talk such things so loud" Hinata cracked her knuckles which she directed at Hanabi.

"Hey hey hey chill Hinata, weren't you going to tell your close friends about it. We you really going to hide it from your team member?" pouted Kiba. "So who is this Naruto?" asked Sasuke. "Yesterday I went for a night walk and I found him lying on the ground in very bad condition. Then he said he hadn't eaten anything for a week and had no money so we went to eat ramen"

"That was too quick of a summary--" before Sasuke could speak further he was interrupted by the girls."So you guys already went for DATE!?" asked Sakura and Ino in unison. "I SAID HE HADN'T EATEN ANYTHING SO I JUST HELPED HIM" Hinata explained each and every words to them again.

............

After a walk of ten minutes Naruto finally reached his destination. As he looked at the massive house of Hyuga his eyes went wide in amazement. 'Just how many people live inside this house?'. Without taking any moment he knocked on the door. 'I wonder what kind of jutsus Hyugas have. If they are such a reputated clan then they must--' Naruto's train of thoughts were interrupted as his knock was answered. As soon as the door opened Naruto was filled with mixture of shock and confusion. A girl with a light orange kimono with butterfly pattern on it was standing in front of him. The part which shocked him was her eyes. They looked exactly same as Hinata. "I am from Ichiraku's. I am here to deliver today's order" said Naruto.

"Give it to me" said Hanabi as she put forward her hand. Naruto offcourse can't just simply put two dozens of boxes in some kid's hand so he tried his best to deny it "are you sure kid? I mean there are 24 of them".
"To whom are you calling kid? I might be just a few years younger than you and wait are you saying that I am weak to carry them? I am Hanabi Hyuga--"

Naruto was now trapped in blabbering of some kid's talk now. He very well knew that he has to return back to get the other set of boxes so to not waste any more of his time he handed those boxes to Hanabi. As soon as Hanabi caught them her hands stretched down with the weight. She tried her hard to take a step ahead but lost her balance. Seeing the situation Naruto quickly grabbed the boxes as Hanabi fell on her butt. "Heyy you are so mean are those boxes more important to you than me getting hurt?" whined Hanabi. "Well...Offcourse" said Naruto as he quickly stepped inside the home and started to walk at some random direction.

Soon Hanabi caught up to him and asked "where are you going?".
"To find some people who can actually carry these food boxes...unlike some kid who says I aM HaNaBi HyUgA I aM nOt wEaK hOw DaRe yOu" . Listening to Naruto's teasing Hanabi's face got painted with red to which Naruto started to laugh. Soon she noticed Naruto's eyes that were hiding under his shop cap. "Whoa Mister you have such beautiful blue eyes why are you hiding them under the cap?" asked Hanabi. "I am not hiding them. This cap is my owner's and it's visor is just too big" soon their talk was interrupted by a Hyuga. Naruto and the hyuga talked for sometime and then Naruto handed him the boxes.

"I need to go fast I have more of them to deliver" Naruto was about to take a step ahead but then he stopped in his track "What happened?" asked Hanabi.
"Well....can you show me the way to exit. This house is so big I forgot from where I came".
"Fine come with me" said Hanabi as both of them started to walk back to the gates.

Soon both of them reached the gates. "I will be back. Just last 24 left" Naruto then quickly put on his shoes and opened the gate but as soon as he took a step outside he collided with a lady. "Shion-san!!?" Hanabi screamed as she saw Shion fell on the ground. "Oops! I am really sorry I was not looking forward actually it is my fault. Are you-are you okay Miss...Miss White dress?" Naruto was really worried, not only because he just pushed a girl hard on the ground but that the girl he collided with really looked important. He could guess that just by the outfit she had.

"Ouch! That hurts-" as Shion lifted her head to look at the person responsible for this her mouth froze. Froze by the look of a blonde boy who was wearing a cook dress with 'Ichiraku' written on it. But just like any other person she was taken off by the eyes of Naruto. His blue eyes under the dazzling sun light looked like pearls. Without Shion realizing she was gawking at Naruto without even blinking.

"Hello? Hello are you fine" as Naruto's calls were being ignored by Shion who was herself lost in Naruto's features, on other hand Naruto was getting more and more anxious. "Hanabi will you tell me who is she?" Asked Naruto. "She is Shion from Fumo clan. The twin sister of the person who is coming today to propose Hinata nee-sama. I am surprised why has she arrived so early that too alone?".

'What? Does that make her princess of Fumo clan? Nice job Naruto, on your first day you caused trouble to a princess who had an important day coming up and then the very next day you push another princess down on the ground' thought Naruto as he looked at Shion who was still looking at him. "I am sorry Miss I was in hurry" said Naruto as he put forward his hand to help Shion.

"No don't worry I am fine. I should have been more careful" Shion then gently took Naruto's hand as she helped herself to get up on her legs. Hanabi noticed a pinkish shade over Shion's cheeks but she decided to ignore it. "I am really sorry causing you trouble but I have to go back to the shop to collect the food boxes" said Naruto as he started to walk but was stopped by Shion "what..what is your name?".

"It's Naruto". "Naruto...that's a nice name" said Shion.
"Narutoo!!" Hanabi let out a surprised scream which shocked both of them. "You..you are the Naruto? That boy who was found yesterday...is it you?" Hanabi rushed towards him and looked straight in his eyes. "Yes it has to be you. You should have told be before" she said.

'If I don't leave soon then Teuchi-san will kill me' thought Naruto as he ignored both of them and started to walk. "If you don't mind may I come with you. I mean my brother and clan members are yet to come so I was thinking that you could accompany me....?" Shion requested twiddling her fingers against each other. "Fine-" before Naruto could speak further Shion grabbed his hands and said, "Let's go then".

Hanabi on other hand was getting irritated at the scene. She didn't give a damn before but now that she knows that the person here was Naruto she was getting bothered. 'This girl! Just now she got acquainted with him and look at her...clinging herself at him. No no this boy is nee-sama's I can't allow this girl to take him' thought Hanabi with an angry look.

Soon her angry look turned into cheeky smile as she walked up to Naruto and caught his other hand "even I was getting bored sitting in the home. So even I will come with you. Let's go"...

............
After 10 minutes.

In Hyuga's.

The Hyuga clan house was a huge one. It had a huge training ground outside wherein they would frequently practice . Right now the ground was decorated and occupied by number of guests that had just arrived from Fumo clan. Currently the huge space was being used for the program.

Hinata was standing beside her father and friends in front of the audience that were supposed to attend the event. The sword that was supposed to be lifted by the Prince was placed in the middle of the group while the prince was having a close look at it. He was already intimidated by the look of the sword but he maintained his composure. In the number of faces which included people of Hyuga and Fumo clan Hinata was searching for her sister who seemed to be found nowhere. "Hey have you seen Hanabi anywhere?" Hinata whispered to her friends as they shook their head. "Hinata just how many people are invited today? I mean they look more than previous times" said Kiba.

"Yeah. Tou-san told me that this time guests will be more. Well one more thing...I heard that the prince has a twin sister, where is she?" wondered Hinata as she looked around. "This is really ridiculous. Instead of saying a straight NO to the proposal you invite them here and treat them. Just how rich are Hyugas" Hiashi was able to listen Kiba's talks as he decided to interrupt him "This is a delicate matter between ancient clans like us. We can't simply say 'no' to them. This is an important practice. Also by doing this we get acquainted to each other and deepen the relation between us."

'How can harassing a clan heir to lift this heavy-ass sword and then reject the proposal because that's what going to happen actually deepen a relation' thought Ino as she smiled at her thought. "Also...Stop speaking so loud Kiba." Said Hiashi as he directed a glare at him.

"I think we should start Hiashi-sama. I don't know where my sister is and when will she come" said the prince of the Fumo clan. "You want to start it without your sister? Is that really fine?" Hiashi asked to confirm it.
"Yeah it's fine Hiashi-sama."

"Before accepting the proposal of yours you have to prove yourself worthy" said Hiashi in front of everyone. This surprised the Fumo clan but the members of Hyuga clan had a 'here we go again' face. "What is the task Hiashi-sama? I will do anything to marry your daughter" asked the prince.
"Their has been an ancient practice that we have been following for marriage of a female heir of Hyuga. This sword that is kept here...only one who can lift this with their physical strength can marry my daughter" Hiashi felt guilty as he spoke further and further. There was no such practice in Hyuga. This whole thing was set by Hinata for purpose of rejecting proposals. "So then...we should start this"...

............

After 10 minutes.

The event went just as planned. The prince of Fumo clan was unable to even move the sword hence the proposal was declined. Though the proposal was declined the decision was mutually accepted by the Fumo clan. They thought they couldn't do much about a traditional practice and instead got closely acquainted with Hyugas. The guests were about to leave but were stopped by Hiashi who insisted them to have lunch at them as symbol of their hospitality.

"Why is the delivery so late? The first 24 lunch boxes were delivered in time so why are the remaining so late?" murmered Neji. "There must be a reason Nejj don't worry" Kiba tried to calm down Neji. "But the guests are waiting.." Neji always behaved as Hyuga clan's face. Being the strongest Hyuga he was deeply respected by everyone. He never did or allowed someone to taint his clan's reputation.

Soon a Hyuga came towards Neji and whispered in his ears "so he has come huh?..pretty late though. Nevermind, tell him that he will have the lunch with us. We can't let anyone go out with an empty stomach" right after Neji finished speaking the Hyuga walked back to his way.

Hinata was having a casual chat with Sakura , Ino , Sasuke and Kiba when she noticed Hanabi walking towards them "Hanabi! Where were you? I have been looking for you the whole time" everyone looked at Hanabi with same question in their looks. "You should thank me you know. I was just taking care of a potential threat to your future" No one there was able to understand what she was saying. Looking at their faces Hanabi made herself clear this time "The person who delivered the food today was none other than Naruto." Naruto's mentioned took everyone's attention as now they were listening to Hanabi with keen ears "This girl Shion...princess of Fumo clan, she accidentally got acquainted with Naruto and then asked him if he could walk with him to his shop and when he said yes she started clinging close to him. Looking at the situation I can't leave Naruto alone with her so I decided to walk with him too". Hanabi proudly explained the events that took place to the group.

"No wonder why he got late--" Sasuke was immediately interrupted by Ino,
"That's my girl Hanabi you did a great job" Ino praised Hanabi as she patted her head. "You really saved your sister Hanabi. I wish even I had a brother who could fix my relation with someone" said Sakura as she stole a glance at Sasuke. "Wait wait wait what are you all speaking ?" Hinata spoke up with a flustered look and a blush evident on her face. "So where is Naruto?" asked Hinata.
"He is there. You can see that crowd of girls" said Hanabi as she pointed a finger at the direction. Everyone looked at the lone male Naruto who was surrounded by number of girls around him.

"Ino we should get him out of there. This is for our friend Hinata" said Sakura as she and Ino started to walk towards the crowd just to be stopped by Sasuke "wait both you. As a person who is a frequent victim of such things I understand his sufferings. Let me go and rescue him" said Sasuke and walked towards Naruto 'moreover if these two girls go they will cause more problems to him'.

"Oh my god! Your eyes are so beautiful!"

"Even those whiskers look so cute on you"

"You have a great muscular built even though you are just a cook"

"Shion-san won't you introduce your new friend to us?"

The girls around Naruto bombarded him with compliments and questions. 'I purposely chose the corner of the room to avoid attention but...how did I end up in such situation.' Thought Naruto as he looked around him just to see his vision blocked by girls. "He is my friend Naruto and he is a cook at a ramen shop. Naruto, these are my friends we are from the same clan." Shion introduced her friends to Naruto. "H-hi" Naruto forced a smile as he waved his hands. 'I thought I would meet Hinata and her friends today...someone please help me from this' just when Naruto thought about this he saw the girls around him slowly moving away from each other.

Soon he saw a raven haired shinobi walking towards him. "It's Sasuke-kun!" Naruto noticed how girls were now sticking close to him. He somewhat felt relieved but he could feel the same look in this person's eyes that he had. Looking at the situation he understood that this shinobi has been suffering the same as him. They both shared a look in each other's eyes and it didn't took them even a moment to read each other. Both of them gave each other the same message through their eyes 'lets get out of here'.

"Yo Naruto" Sasuke walked to him waving his hands. "Oh Hi" Naruto replied with same emotions. "Naruto, the Hokage has called both of us in his office. Maybe there is a mission" said Sasuke.
"But why would Hokage-sama call a cook for a mission?" This question of Shion took Sasuke offguard. He had a stoic expression but mentally he cursed himself 'Oh no how did I forgot that he is a cook.'.
"There must be some work for Hokage-sama to call me. I think we should go fast" Naruto quickly replied as he put his arm around Sasuke's shoulders. "Wait aren't you going to eat anything?" asked Shion. "No don't worry I am not hungry" said Naruto but his stomach denied it as it started growling causing him to sweatdrop

"What the fuck bro" Sasuke mumbled softly audible enough only to Naruto. "Don't blame me I haven't eaten anything since morning" Naruto whispered in Sasuke's ears. "Let's go we can't let Hokage-sama wait much long for us" right after saying this Sasuke and Naruto started to walk to the exit leaving a sad group of girls. Gradually as they walked their movement speed increased and ultimately they started to run.

Sakura, Ino , Hinata and Kiba were looking at both of them from distance as they started to laugh at their antics.
On other hand there was a confused Neji who was wondering what just happened to Sasuke.

............................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
3.2K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
2.8K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
35.7K 1.6K 19
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...